Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > General Sports > Debate Forum

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 09-25-18, 09:41 AM
All World

Happygoluckky is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by SWMCinci View Post
So the whole purpose of this witch hunt was to find that out and Mueller's got none of that so far, so I'm guessing no.
We do not know what he has now. It will come out.
Old 09-25-18, 10:09 AM
All Yappi

fish82 will become famous soon enoughfish82 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happygoluckky View Post
Keep us posted!
Old 09-25-18, 10:48 AM
All Region

2manyBats is on a distinguished road
I'll keep you posted ....

Mueller was waiting for Rosenstein's Wired Conversations .. Oh wait that fell apart

so I guess since they can't Pin Something New on the Guy ..... its back to Taxi Medallions and Old Improper Tax Reports

a Vote for a Democratic is a Vote Against Prosperity
Old 09-25-18, 11:23 AM
All Yappi

winbypin will become famous soon enough
Quote:
You've been saying that for quite some time now. You might want to change your tune.

But its good for your soul to be hopeful I guess.
Old 09-25-18, 05:09 PM
All Yappi

lotr10 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Do you really believe Trump has not been entangled with Russians? Money? Do you believe he would not meet about hacked e-mails? or share a data operation to target Clinton?
I believe that Trump was NOT entangled with the Russians with respect to the 2016 election.

I believe that Trump along with the CEO's of most of the Fortune 500 pursued Russian business opportunities after the collapse of the Soviet Union and in doing so interacted with some unsavory characters.
Old 09-25-18, 05:15 PM
All World

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotr10 View Post
I believe that Trump was NOT entangled with the Russians with respect to the 2016 election.

I believe that Trump along with the CEO's of most of the Fortune 500 pursued Russian business opportunities after the collapse of the Soviet Union and in doing so interacted with some unsavory characters.
There is a difference between doing business and getting funding to run your business. Other business leaders have compliance and AML policies.
Old 10-01-18, 06:50 AM
All World

Frontline: Trump’s Showdown (Tuesday, PBS, 10 p.m.) The "Witch Hunt"

https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/f...umps-showdown/
Old 10-01-18, 07:49 AM
All American

19AL63 is on a distinguished road
Happy - I have other much more pressing things to do Tuesday at 10 PM so I am sure you have the time and will watch every minute for every bit of evidence . Then what I ask is you come back here on Wed morning and make a complete list for us. This will be much better than what you have been telling us for weeks which is nothing because you keep telling us we do not know what Mueller knows. Now I am sure this program knows and is going to tell you then I would ask you to get all excited and come and make a complete but short list for us. Thanks in advance for all you will inform us about.
Old 10-04-18, 05:15 PM
All Yappi

I know this investigation is getting lost in the Kavanaugh debacle but it looks like we found collusion in the 2016 election:

https://thehill.com/hilltv/rising/40...dossier-before

Congressional investigators have confirmed that a top FBI official met with Democratic Party lawyers to talk about allegations of Donald Trump-Russia collusion weeks before the 2016 election, and before the bureau secured a search warrant targeting Trump’s campaign.

Former FBI general counsel James Baker met during the 2016 season with at least one attorney from Perkins Coie, the Democratic National Committee’s private law firm.

That’s the firm used by the DNC and Hillary Clinton’s campaign to secretly pay research firm Fusion GPS and Christopher Steele, a former British intelligence operative, to compile a dossier of uncorroborated raw intelligence alleging Trump and Moscow were colluding to hijack the presidential election.

So what does this mean?

It means the FBI had good reason to suspect the dossier was connected to the DNC’s main law firm and was the product of a Democratic opposition-research effort to defeat Trump — yet failed to disclose that information to the FISA court in October 2016, when the bureau applied for a FISA warrant to surveil Trump campaign adviser Carter Page.

“This is a bombshell that unequivocally shows the real collusion was between the FBI and Donald Trump’s opposition — the DNC, Hillary and a Trump-hating British intel officer — to hijack the election, rather than some conspiracy between Putin and Trump,” a knowledgeable source told me.
Old 10-04-18, 06:21 PM
All Ohio

JUSTGOPLAY is on a distinguished road
Quote:
I know this investigation is getting lost in the Kavanaugh debacle but it looks like we found collusion in the 2016 election:

https://thehill.com/hilltv/rising/40...dossier-before

Congressional investigators have confirmed that a top FBI official met with Democratic Party lawyers to talk about allegations of Donald Trump-Russia collusion weeks before the 2016 election, and before the bureau secured a search warrant targeting Trump’s campaign.

Former FBI general counsel James Baker met during the 2016 season with at least one attorney from Perkins Coie, the Democratic National Committee’s private law firm.

That’s the firm used by the DNC and Hillary Clinton’s campaign to secretly pay research firm Fusion GPS and Christopher Steele, a former British intelligence operative, to compile a dossier of uncorroborated raw intelligence alleging Trump and Moscow were colluding to hijack the presidential election.

So what does this mean?

It means the FBI had good reason to suspect the dossier was connected to the DNC’s main law firm and was the product of a Democratic opposition-research effort to defeat Trump — yet failed to disclose that information to the FISA court in October 2016, when the bureau applied for a FISA warrant to surveil Trump campaign adviser Carter Page.

“This is a bombshell that unequivocally shows the real collusion was between the FBI and Donald Trump’s opposition — the DNC, Hillary and a Trump-hating British intel officer — to hijack the election, rather than some conspiracy between Putin and Trump,” a knowledgeable source told me.
Dang....it's been a tough week for the leftists. Don't you just hate when your Coup d'etat gets exposed. I thought that whole Mueller, Russia Russia Russia thing had gotten awfully quiet
Old 10-05-18, 06:04 AM
All American

gneiss rocks is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by JUSTGOPLAY View Post
Dang....it's been a tough week for the leftists. Don't you just hate when your Coup d'etat gets exposed. I thought that whole Mueller, Russia Russia Russia thing had gotten awfully quiet
The calm before the storm.
Will Sessions un-recuse himself?
The take-down will start soon after Cavanaugh confirmation. I believe someone is talking...likely James Baker.
It could get interesting the next few weeks, the deep state is fighting for their lives.
Old 10-05-18, 06:50 AM
All World

I guess the other way to look at it...the FBI takes direct orders from Trump to carry out a very partisan "non"-investigation. Hardly the deep state pulling a coup to unseat the potus. I am sure there will be hearing to get to the truth on the directives when the Dems win the house.
Old 10-05-18, 08:44 AM
All World

Irwin20 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
I guess the other way to look at it...the FBI takes direct orders from Trump to carry out a very partisan "non"-investigation. Hardly the deep state pulling a coup to unseat the potus. I am sure there will be hearing to get to the truth on the directives when the Dems win the house.
So is the FBI the good guys or the bad guys? I lost track.
Old 10-05-18, 08:58 AM
All World

Sure is a lot of folks in Vlads world that have bad luck.

Russian deputy AG linked to lawyer in Trump Tower meeting plummets to death in helicopter crash

A Russian deputy attorney general who is thought to have directed attorney Natalia Veselnitskaya in her efforts abroad on behalf of Russia's government died Wednesday night in a helicopter crash.

The Daily Beast reports that Albertovich Karapetyan died Wedesday night in an unauthorized helicopter flight that ended in a crash near the village of Vonyshevo, northeast of Moscow.

Karapetyan was reportedly behind Veselnitskaya's global efforts to lobby lawmakers to overturn anti-corruption acts such as the U.S. Magnitsky Act, a law similar to others around the world passed in honor of Sergei Magnitsky, a lawyer who died during the course of exposing a $230 million fraud scheme in Russia.

A letter sent on behalf of Russia's government to a U.S. court in 2014 refusing assistance into an investigation concerning Magnitsky's death was signed by Karapetyan, The Daily Beast reported, and was drafted reportedly with aid from Veselnitskaya.

Veselnitskaya would go on two years later to be involved in a meeting with Donald Trump Jr., Jared Kushner, and Paul Manafort at Trump Tower under the presumption of Veselnitskaya presenting damaging information on Hillary Clinton, President Trump's 2016 opponent, to the Trump campaign.

Trump Jr. has maintained publicly that the meeting resulted in the knowledge that Veselnitskaya had no damaging information to offer, calling it a "waste of time."

Veselnitskaya, however, has said publicly that the two discussed the Magnitsky Act during the meeting, in which Trump Jr. allegedly pledged to look at the issue once Trump had assumed office.

"[I]f we come to power, we can return to this issue and think what to do about it. I understand our side may have messed up, but it'll take a long time to get to the bottom of it," she recalled Trump Jr. saying in an interview with Bloomberg News.

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/polit...BNWJfv?ocid=sf
Old 10-05-18, 11:31 AM
All American

Quote:

Russian deputy AG linked to lawyer in Trump Tower meeting plummets to death in helicopter crash

A Russian deputy attorney general who is thought to have directed attorney Natalia Veselnitskaya in her efforts abroad on behalf of Russia's government died Wednesday night in a helicopter crash.

The Daily Beast reports that Albertovich Karapetyan died Wedesday night in an unauthorized helicopter flight that ended in a crash near the village of Vonyshevo, northeast of Moscow.

Karapetyan was reportedly behind Veselnitskaya's global efforts to lobby lawmakers to overturn anti-corruption acts such as the U.S. Magnitsky Act, a law similar to others around the world passed in honor of Sergei Magnitsky, a lawyer who died during the course of exposing a $230 million fraud scheme in Russia.

A letter sent on behalf of Russia's government to a U.S. court in 2014 refusing assistance into an investigation concerning Magnitsky's death was signed by Karapetyan, The Daily Beast reported, and was drafted reportedly with aid from Veselnitskaya.

Veselnitskaya would go on two years later to be involved in a meeting with Donald Trump Jr., Jared Kushner, and Paul Manafort at Trump Tower under the presumption of Veselnitskaya presenting damaging information on Hillary Clinton, President Trump's 2016 opponent, to the Trump campaign.

Trump Jr. has maintained publicly that the meeting resulted in the knowledge that Veselnitskaya had no damaging information to offer, calling it a "waste of time."

Veselnitskaya, however, has said publicly that the two discussed the Magnitsky Act during the meeting, in which Trump Jr. allegedly pledged to look at the issue once Trump had assumed office.

"[I]f we come to power, we can return to this issue and think what to do about it. I understand our side may have messed up, but it'll take a long time to get to the bottom of it," she recalled Trump Jr. saying in an interview with Bloomberg News.

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/polit...BNWJfv?ocid=sf
You do realize Veselniskaya was meeting with Fusion GPS before and after the Trump tower meeting. Yes the meeting was a set up and she and this guy were part of the Clinton paid for dirt on Trump?
Are you saying this guy knew to much and was going to turn so he was Arkancided?...could be, based on the actual facts surrounding the Trump tower meeting.
Old 10-07-18, 04:12 PM
All American

Looks like it time to bring the pain. Hard to imagine our country came this close to being overthrown.

Old 10-07-18, 07:23 PM
All World

He is a traitor
Old 10-07-18, 08:11 PM
All Yappi

SWMCinci is on a distinguished road
Quote:
…….
You just went a long way to say "nothing new", shorten your verbiage until you've got something.
Old 10-07-18, 08:51 PM
All Yappi

zeeman is on a distinguished road
Quote:
He is a traitor
Hillary?
Old 10-07-18, 09:02 PM
All American

Altor is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeeman View Post
Hillary?
I assumed he meant Rosenstein.
Old 10-11-18, 09:00 PM
All World

It has to be tough to be the guy that put Trump in office...sitting in jail while the government takes over your trump apartment and other assets. Flip on the TV and see Trump chatting it up with Kanye and the other loons while Jared is making bank with the Saudis. Has to be a painful angry day for Paul Mannafort.

Meanwhile Court pushing for sentencing now and Manafort needs to show cooperation right now as they move to sentencing.
Old 10-11-18, 09:07 PM
All Yappi

zeeman is on a distinguished road
Quote:
It has to be tough to be the guy that put Trump in office...sitting in jail while the government takes over your trump apartment and other assets. Flip on the TV and see Trump chatting it up with Kanye and the other loons while Jared is making bank with the Saudis. Has to be a painful angry day for Paul Mannafort.

Meanwhile Court pushing for sentencing now and Manafort needs to show cooperation right now as they move to sentencing.
Old 10-12-18, 05:27 AM
All American

19AL63 is on a distinguished road
Quote:

You do realize if Manafort had been working for the Clintons and he had been charged he never would have made it to sentencing, He would have by now committed suicide or been kill in a robber gone bad.
Old 10-12-18, 07:12 AM
All World

Quote:
Originally Posted by 19AL63 View Post
You do realize if Manafort had been working for the Clintons and he had been charged he never would have made it to sentencing, He would have by now committed suicide or been kill in a robber gone bad.
So the Clintons are now your bar for political morality? Manafort could end up dead like Peter Smith (the dude that actually sought out Hillary's e-mails) The Mueller investigation churns on.
Old 10-12-18, 08:01 AM
All Yappi

Quote:
Happy, do you think Manafort will get a longer sentence then the 14 day one that George Papadopoulos got?
Old 10-12-18, 08:07 AM
All Yappi

And instead of focusing in on Manafort maybe folks should be looking at FBI general council James Baker who appears to be spilling the beans on some disturbing behavior by senior members of the FBI & DOJ:

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-ho...arrassment-not

Then, last Wednesday, I broke the story that Baker admitted to Congress in an unclassified setting — repeat, in an unclassified setting — that he had met with a top lawyer at the firm representing the Democratic National Committee (DNC) and received allegations from that lawyer about Russia, Trump and possible hacking.

It was the same DNC, along with Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign, that funded the unverified, salacious dossier by a British intel operative, Christopher Steele, that became a central piece of evidence used to justify the FBI surveillance of the Trump campaign in the final days of the election.

And it was the same law firm that made the payments for the dossier research so those could be disguised in campaign spending reports to avoid the disclosure of the actual beneficiaries of the research, which were Clinton and the DNC.
Old 10-12-18, 08:09 AM
All World

Quote:
happy, do you think manafort will get a longer sentence then the 14 day one that george papadopoulos got?
yes
Old 10-12-18, 02:41 PM
All Yappi

SWMCinci is on a distinguished road
Quote:

Manafort was the campaign manager for 50 days (after most of the primaries and well before the election), he was fired because he wasn't getting anything done - now you say he's the guy who got him elected?
Old 10-13-18, 10:41 AM
All World

Harrycrane is an unknown quantity at this point
Trumps spoke highly of him at all times . Said he was an asset and stuck by him and called him courageous going to trial . You and others say it’s because he was bad at his job . His Russian ties is what got him fired or forced to go . He became a liability for obvious reasons not his performance .

Trump his idiot son and others all said Big Paul was a good person and did a good job . Can’t have it both ways here. If you say it was because he was “ BAD” you have to admit it’s was because of his ties to dirty Russian money that would eventually cause him to be a political
Liability not as you said “ not getting things done”. Explain what he didn’t get done?

We haven’t heard the last of Big Pauly , after the elections next month the lips on the Russian investigation start moving again
Old 10-19-18, 02:17 PM
Go Buckeyes

Yappi will become famous soon enoughYappi will become famous soon enough
Mueller report PSA: Prepare for disappointment
And be forewarned that the special counsel’s findings may never be made public.

Quote:
President Donald Trump's critics have spent the past 17 months anticipating what some expect will be among the most thrilling events of their lives: special counsel Robert Mueller’s final report on Russian 2016 election interference.

They may be in for a disappointment.

That’s the word POLITICO got from defense lawyers working on the Russia probe and more than 15 former government officials with investigation experience spanning Watergate to the 2016 election case. The public, they say, shouldn’t expect a comprehensive and presidency-wrecking account of Kremlin meddling and alleged obstruction of justice by Trump — not to mention an explanation of the myriad subplots that have bedeviled lawmakers, journalists and amateur Mueller sleuths.
Read more:
https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...indings-914754

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: