Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > Boys HS Sports > Football

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 02-27-19, 11:59 AM
Moderated User

letsgetitdone is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by McKPups View Post
It could be that, or maybe, just maybe, it's the abject poverty in Canton and the other districts at the bottom of that list. By all means, though, let's make light of that. Oh, what fun! Also, if you're going to criticize a district's "horrible academics," maybe write complete sentences, don't end a sentence with a preposition, and learn how to use a comma. I added a few words to make complete sentences for you, pointed out the preposition (because, come on, you have no idea what that is), and even threw in the commas; you're welcome.
Thanks buddy. Like Einstein mathematics has fueled my success, not language arts. However, I see you do understand my point.
Old 02-27-19, 01:46 PM
All American

JJBulldog is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by letsgetitdone View Post
Thanks buddy. Like Einstein mathematics has fueled my success, not language arts. However, I see you do understand my point.
Delusions of grandeur?. And to think, all this time, we've been trolled by Einstein and couldnt see the genius behind those posts!
Old 02-27-19, 02:30 PM
All World

Caleb is on a distinguished road
So just to be clear for you peeps who seem to love to poke fun at the CCS system and the rankings. There's a big difference between the school system and the athletic programs at McKinley. For example McKinley's football program as been one the academic All Ohio programs for overall grade point averages several times the last 5 or 6 years. Just this past season there were 3 players on the All Ohio Academic team from Stark County. One from Marlington, one from two football programs posters like to take shots at for being well should I say not quit up to the Jackson, North Canton, etc standards. Where are they from? Massillon and you got it McKinley. In fact the McKinley player was not only on the academic All Ohio team but he also received the Art Teynor Award for top football player in the "state" considering athletics, academics and character and will play football at West Point this fall. The last player from stark county to get that award was Kenny Peterson in 1997 you got it from Canton McKinley.

The CCS system has a lot of work to do and I would start with tossing everybody who doesn't want to be there and learn. There's plenty of open enrollment schools bordering Canton who encourage our players to come to their school so you can also have the other students who don't want to be there. Second I would go to open enrollment and third I would advertise that the CCS system is now open enrollment and all athletes are welcome to come play for the 3 time State Champions" of Stark County.
Old 02-27-19, 02:46 PM
Moderated User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caleb View Post
So just to be clear for you peeps who seem to love to poke fun at the CCS system and the rankings. There's a big difference between the school system and the athletic programs at McKinley. For example McKinley's football program as been one the academic All Ohio programs for overall grade point averages several times the last 5 or 6 years. Just this past season there were 3 players on the All Ohio Academic team from Stark County. One from Marlington, one from two football programs posters like to take shots at for being well should I say not quit up to the Jackson, North Canton, etc standards. Where are they from? Massillon and you got it McKinley. In fact the McKinley player was not only on the academic All Ohio team but he also received the Art Teynor Award for top football player in the "state" considering athletics, academics and character and will play football at West Point this fall. The last player from stark county to get that award was Kenny Peterson in 1997 you got it from Canton McKinley.

The CCS system has a lot of work to do and I would start with tossing everybody who doesn't want to be there and learn. There's plenty of open enrollment schools bordering Canton who encourage our players to come to their school so you can also have the other students who don't want to be there. Second I would go to open enrollment and third I would advertise that the CCS system is now open enrollment and all athletes are welcome to come play for the 3 time State Champions" of Stark County.
1. So you want to toss 85% of the kids out. Good one. When you have
clowns like John Rinaldi hanging around what do you expect. He is a
moron himself John is a school board member, wow. Not the kids fault,
the adults of Canton City, they are to blame
2. I don't think you will need to worry about picking up many football players
through open enrollment. So eliminate that from the conversation. Only
one program in the county has success through open enrollment
to lure football talent. Unfortunately they own your "AZZESSSS" and
cause you Canton McKinley folk a lot of grief and jealousy.
Old 02-27-19, 02:55 PM
All World

Quote:
1. So you want to toss 85% of the kids out. Good one. When you have
clowns like John Rinaldi hanging around what do you expect. He is a
moron himself John is a school board member, wow. Not the kids fault,
the adults of Canton City, they are to blame
If Rinaldi wasn't on the board there wouldn't be a program. The other 4 are worthless IMO. By the way I've been around a lond time I've seen McKinley beat Massillon close to 30 times. How many time does your worthless school beat Massillon? They own your AZZESSSS just like McKinley owns yours.
Old 02-27-19, 04:57 PM
All American

Quote:
1. So you wa

I think all the jealousy is coming from over there. We own them in State Championships 27-0 including 3 in football they've never won. Obviously, you're no Einstein after all as your math skills went missing when you posted your nonsense. Your tigers are 0-47 in the playoff titles department, and trust me, well take our multiple state championships over a series lead with no titles anyday! So would the rest of Ohio without a doubt. But you back two teams with none so what would you know?

You seem awfully bitter about McKinley open enrollment as if you know both your schools will lose players to us. I like how nervous it makes you. Is going to happen. Especially because a lot of kids will want to play for Marcus Wattley who don't live here. That's why you and the others are freaking out.

OHSAA STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS:

Canton McKinley 27

Massillon Wash. 0
Old 02-27-19, 05:23 PM
Moderated User

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJBulldog View Post
I think all the jealousy is coming from over there. We own them in State Championships 27-0 including 3 in football they've never won. Obviously, you're no Einstein after all as your math skills went missing when you posted your nonsense. Your tigers are 0-47 in the playoff titles department, and trust me, well take our multiple state championships over a series lead with no titles anyday! So would the rest of Ohio without a doubt. But you back two teams with none so what would you know?

You seem awfully bitter about McKinley open enrollment as if you know both your schools will lose players to us. I like how nervous it makes you. Is going to happen. Especially because a lot of kids will want to play for Marcus Wattley who don't live here. That's why you and the others are freaking out.

Canton McKinley 27

Massillon Wash. 0

OK Son. Let me know how kids with football skill enroll in CCS. Your program is in shambles. Just like your idiot school board member said. We finally have to admit we need to ride the coat tails of the school to the west. I didn't say it, he did.
Old 02-27-19, 05:27 PM
Moderated User

Hey Tiger faithful. In all seriousness. Can anyone, I mean anyone, enlighten me on a time ever that one of you freaked out about what the Canton McKinley Bulldogs have done or are doing. I am not a Tiger alum or anything but I can say I have never heard a Massillon faithful ever say anything that McKinley has done that they were worried about or bothered them. Seems it has always been the other way around. If I am wrong let me know

wow this guy (JJBulldog) is a real piece of work
Old 02-27-19, 05:30 PM
All Yappi

Maxie can only hope to improve
Quote:

Canton McKinley 27

Massillon Wash. 0

In what world do you live?
Old 02-27-19, 06:08 PM
All Ohio

ringer2 is on a distinguished road
You people just can’t let anything go, can you?
Old 02-27-19, 08:09 PM
All Region

ImpracticalJoker is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxie View Post
That is a question that has puzzled mankind for years

If there actually are aliens from another planet I think we found one
Old 02-27-19, 09:11 PM
All American

Quote:

Hey Tiger faithful. In all seriousness. Can anyone, I mean anyone, enlighten me on a time ever that one of you freaked out about what the Canton McKinley Bulldogs have done or are doing. I am not a Tiger alum or anything but I can say I have never heard a Massillon faithful ever say anything that McKinley has done that they were worried about or bothered them.
Winning our last two Division 1 State Championships IN THEIR HOUSE and them never winning one themselves for starters! You are so stupid. Start a GlenOak thread since you claim them as your school, little birdboy.
Old 02-27-19, 09:24 PM
All American

Quote:
The REAL one, not the paper fantasy you live in.

OHSAA OFFICIAL STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS:

Canton McKinley 27

Massillon Wash. 0

You officially have none in any sport. Your crumpled -up paper world has crumbled old fart!
Old 02-27-19, 09:56 PM
All American

Bluestreakoffice is on a distinguished road
Well since The Rep blew this up and that the interviews were still going on according to the powers that be at McKinley... I wouldn't be surprised if they start the whole interview process over again.
Old 02-28-19, 12:16 AM
Varsity

Peycash12 is on a distinguished road
That won’t happen , probably waiting on the new sup ., whoever that’s gone be .
Old 02-28-19, 01:48 AM
All American

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluestreakoffice View Post
Well since The Rep blew this up and that the interviews were still going on according to the powers that be at McKinley... I wouldn't be surprised if they start the whole interview process over again.
The Rep is owned by Gatehouse, and they are more interested in their political message than actual reporting with journalistic integrity. Print media is on the slide worldwide.
Old 02-28-19, 07:27 AM
All World

Egret has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
The Rep is owned by Gatehouse, and they are more interested in their political message than actual reporting with journalistic integrity. Print media is on the slide worldwide.
It took 1,096 posts but you finally put something on here that made sense. Keep it up! LOL.
Old 02-28-19, 07:34 AM
All Ohio

bass10 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Egret View Post
It took 1,096 posts but you finally put something on here that made sense. Keep it up! LOL.
Yeh we finally got rid of TS wouldn't it be great for yappi if he followed him into oblivion? Easily the two biggest fools on here.
Old 03-01-19, 04:18 PM
All American

Quote:
Originally Posted by bass10 View Post
Yeh we finally got rid of TS wouldn't it be great for yappi if I followed him into oblivion? Easily the two biggest fools on here, both of us.

Be our guest, farmer bass! And stay gone, fool!
Old 03-01-19, 06:58 PM
Moderated User

carl57 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
massillon 1980's. after you beat skip.
Old 03-04-19, 07:46 PM
All District

Bigpup330 is on a distinguished road
Well McKinley might have 2 head coaches I just heard that they offered it to hall and booman
Old 03-05-19, 07:48 AM
All District

Lefthook37 is on a distinguished road
This has been a complete Joke by the CCS/BOE
Old 03-05-19, 08:18 AM
All Region

dopamine is an unknown quantity at this point
The CCS is a joke.
Old 03-05-19, 08:55 AM
All World

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigpup330 View Post
Well McKinley might have 2 head coaches I just heard that they offered it to hall and booman
Is booman McLeod?
Old 03-05-19, 09:19 AM
All District

Bigpup330 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caleb View Post
Is booman McLeod?
Yes
Old 03-05-19, 09:41 AM
All World

Quote:
Yes
If this is what really happens then oh well. I'm not going to say it will or won't work till we actually see if it works or not.
Old 03-05-19, 12:26 PM
All Ohio

McGuirk
Quote:
Originally Posted by dopamine View Post
The CCS is a joke.
I think the joke is people getting online saying "I heard this" and "I heard that" and then when they're wrong, they blame the school district because they believed some uniformed bozo who knows a guy whose cousin's sister's boyfriend talked to the guy who sells the helmet decals to the school and that's what HE said he heard was happening.
Old 03-05-19, 02:32 PM
All Yappi

IUDOGS is on a distinguished road
Cool McKinley Names Wattley as new Head Coach

It's March 05, 2019

What the Heck happened to Wattley??????

This is IUDOGSsigning off.
Old 03-05-19, 04:52 PM
All American

Quote:
Originally Posted by McGuirk View Post
I think the joke is people getting online saying "I heard this" and "I heard that" and then when they're wrong, they blame the school district because they believed some uniformed bozo who knows a guy whose cousin's sister's boyfriend talked to the guy who sells the helmet decals to the school and that's what HE said he heard was happening.

If you dig deeper, you find the people making those claims are not actual McKinley people. Lots of malevolent trolls and others on this thread.
Old 03-05-19, 04:58 PM
All Yappi

Raymo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
And where might you hear that from?