Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > Boys HS Sports > Football

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 02-26-19, 07:48 PM
All American

JJBulldog is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImpracticalJoker View Post
Not exactly sure what this has to do with being ranked 599 out of 608.

Maybe if you convince CCSD to adopt open enrollment then some of those future doctors and lawyers will come over from Jackson, N.Canton, and Lake. That is the main reason you want open enrollment right?

Surprisingly enough though I do agree with your most recent post.
You're 3rd bottom of Stark County. I guess open enrollment has its limitations. Also, you've had it all this time and you still have no state titles. I see why you troll us out of frustration, because:

OHSAA STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS:

Canton McKinley 27

Massillon Wash. 0
Old 02-26-19, 08:07 PM
All Region

ImpracticalJoker is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJBulldog View Post
. I see why you troll us out of frustration,
I have the utmost respect for Canton McKinley and what they have accomplished over the years. It's YOU I have no respect for with the inane things you have posted on here over the years. Fortunately, you are not an official representative of Canton McKinley and the fine people who are part of the school and community.
Old 02-26-19, 08:34 PM
All American

Quote:
I have the utmost respect for Canton McKinley and what they have accomplished over the years. It's YOU I have no respect for with the inane things you have posted on here over the years. Fortunately, you are not an official representative of Canton McKinley and the fine people who are part of the school and community.
No one cares what YOU think , Heff, especially me. You're nothing but a tiger cult troll. If you respected McKinley, you would stay off our threads with your negativity. You are a liar and a fraud,

OHSAA STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS:

Canton McKinley 27

Massillon Wash. 0
Old 02-26-19, 08:51 PM
All Region

Quote:
No one cares what YOU think , Heff, especially me. You're nothing but a tiger cult troll. If you respected McKinley, you would stay off our threads with your negativity. You are a liar and a fraud,

I feel special - I have joined the "JJBob Mistaken Identity Club", along with a long list of others. Man, you are paranoid.
Any negativity is directed directly at YOU and your silly posts.
Old 02-26-19, 09:02 PM
All District

CaptainA is on a distinguished road
I hear its Bill Brasky.
Old 02-26-19, 09:07 PM
All American

I just heard Urban Meyee. Let's hope I'm wtong. Lol
Old 02-26-19, 09:12 PM
All American

Quote:

I feel special .
Always thought so.
Old 02-26-19, 09:22 PM
All Region

Quote:
Always thought so.
Oh how clever! Resorting to third grade level humor. Nice!!!
Old 02-26-19, 09:58 PM
All American

Quote:
Oh how clever! Resorting to third grade level humor. Nice!!!
No, you said you believe you are special, and i agree that you think that. You likely think that because you have a personality disorder. Could be narcissism, or maybe since you have so many screen names, schizophrenia. Idk. But i do know you desperately need help from a good therapist. Otherwise, you will keep trolling here and end up throwing more bottles, garbage at refs, etc. and you will eventually wind up behind bars.
Old 02-26-19, 10:18 PM
All Region

Quote:
No, you said you believe you are special, and i agree that you think that. You likely think that because you have a personality disorder. Could be narcissism, or maybe since you have so many screen names, schizophrenia. Idk. But i do know you desperately need help from a good therapist. Otherwise, you will keep trolling here and end up throwing more bottles, garbage at refs, etc. and you will eventually wind up behind bars.
As another poster previously said, you certainly are entertaining. Sooooo wrong on so many things and living in your own reality, but still entertaining.
Old 02-26-19, 10:50 PM
Moderated User

letsgetitdone is on a distinguished road
Your community elected John Rinaldi to the school board. Pretty much gives proof and explains the horrible academics your school system engages in. Well according to state facts that is.
Old 02-26-19, 10:52 PM
All American

Quote:
As another poster previously said, you certainly are entertaining. Sooooo wrong on so many things and living in your own reality, but still entertaining.
As I said, your disorder has you talking about your other screen names as if they were someone else. Seriously, get some help, buddy.
Old 02-26-19, 11:01 PM
All Region

Quote:
As I said, your disorder has you talking about your other screen names as if they were someone else. Seriously, get some help, buddy.
OK, I'll admit it. I have over 100 other screen names. I am every single Massillon fan who has ever posted on Yappi!!!! You discovered my diabolical plan to take over Yappi and use it for my own fiendish purposes. Curses to you JJBob! I am no match for your superior intellect. You are Yappi's version of Sherlock Holmes.

Does that make you feel better?

As that noted scholar Bugs Bunny says, "What a Maroon"

Last edited by ImpracticalJoker; 02-26-19 at 11:13 PM.
Old 02-26-19, 11:09 PM
All World

Striker300 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
OK, I'll admit it. I have over 100 other screen names. I am every single Massillon fan who has ever posted on Yappi!!!! You discovered my diabolical plan to take over Yappi and use it for my own fiendish purposes. Curses to you JJBob! I am no match for your superior intellect.

Does that make you feel better?

Definitely not Heff as he would have said "I ain't no match".

Old 02-26-19, 11:15 PM
All Region

Quote:
Originally Posted by Striker300 View Post
Definitely not Heff as he would have said "I ain't no match".

Oops, there I go replying to myself again. Hope JJSherlock doesn't notice this one.
Old 02-26-19, 11:29 PM
All American

Quote:
OK, I'll admit it. I have over 100 other screen names. I am every single Massillon fan who has ever posted on Yappi!!!! You discovered my diabolical plan to take over Yappi and use it for my own fiendish purposes. Curses to you JJBob! I am no match for your superior intellect. You are Yappi's version of Sherlock Holmes. :
Many a true word spoken in jest. :

OHSAA STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS

Canton McKinley 27

Massillon. Wash. 0
Old 02-26-19, 11:35 PM
Varsity

McKPups is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkgriswold View Post
Maybe CCS has bigger concerns- ranked 599 out of 608 school districts in Ohio-

https://www.cleveland.com/expo/news/...trict-ran.html
Yes, CCS certainly has a bigger concern: abject poverty. It's not a coincidence that all the districts at the bottom of the list are poor areas, nor is it a coincidence that the great majority of the highest-rated districts are affluent or middle class. This is socioeconomics. So, yes, if CCS can just turn around the financial situation of its residents and/or entice middle-class families to move from the surrounding suburbs into the city, it will be on its way. That's obviously not happening; there is no real fix to this. These state ratings might as well just be income rankings. I'm not accusing you in particular of posting this to be a dig at McKinley or Canton, but it does seem that a lot of people take some delight in the incredible challenges the district now faces. I will never understand that; it's appalling.

Last edited by McKPups; 02-27-19 at 01:23 AM.
Old 02-26-19, 11:38 PM
All World

Quote:

OHSAA STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS

Canton McKinley 27

Massillon. Wash. 0
I can describe McKinley's chances in the 2019 edition of "The War Of 1894" in 2 words from Aerosmith's "Love in an elevator" song, GOING DOWN!

Old 02-26-19, 11:45 PM
All World

By the way, before anyone says I should get off this thread you need to understand that this thread is a sham. Man2Man started this thread doing exactly what the Rep did, jumping the gun to try and be the 1st to break the news. It's no wonder many have accused him of being a Rep employee for so many years.
Old 02-26-19, 11:49 PM
Varsity

McKPups is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by letsgetitdone View Post
Your community elected John Rinaldi to the school board. That pretty much gives proof and explains the horrible academics your school system engages in. Well, according to state facts, that is the case.
It could be that, or maybe, just maybe, it's the abject poverty in Canton and the other districts at the bottom of that list. By all means, though, let's make light of that. Oh, what fun! Also, if you're going to criticize a district's "horrible academics," maybe write complete sentences, don't end a sentence with a preposition, and learn how to use a comma. I added a few words to make complete sentences for you, pointed out the preposition (because, come on, you have no idea what that is), and even threw in the commas; you're welcome.

Last edited by McKPups; 02-27-19 at 01:42 AM.
Old 02-27-19, 06:09 AM
All Region

Quote:
That may be true in some cases. In this case however, SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO far from the truth.

Can you spell S-A-R-C-A-S-M?

Just curious, in your weird and warped sense of reality, why do you think I have multiple screen names? Numerous people view your inane posts and feel compelled to comment on them. Actually, it is quite gratifying that others recognize your lunacy.

Last edited by ImpracticalJoker; 02-27-19 at 06:32 AM.
Old 02-27-19, 06:49 AM
All Yappi

Raymo is on a distinguished road
You TigerTown and GlenOak haters need to start your own thread,really gets old with the same BS...you do know the kids read this.
Old 02-27-19, 07:10 AM
Varsity

Peycash12 is on a distinguished road
Lmao , hilarious, still eating popcorn. Let’s go pups !
Old 02-27-19, 07:13 AM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peycash12 View Post
Lmao , hilarious, still eating popcorn. Letís go pups !
GlenOak grad,St Thomas booster...BAM!
Old 02-27-19, 08:14 AM
Junior Varsity

third down is on a distinguished road
McK will be alright, let them get their new coach hired and settled in, let him get his staff set up - some new guys coming in I'm sure, some guys won't be back. Let them leave with dignity they did serve the program. Welcome the new guys and then it will be business as usual.

Too much talk about "NON FOOTBALL" things.

Wishing all the coaches staying or going or coming in the door the best of luck.
And good luck to McK!!!! Now get in the weightroom and work out cuz thats all that can really be going on right now. (unless you have an indoor facility that you can lock all the doors to and throw the ball around LOL)

stay classy yall
Old 02-27-19, 08:31 AM
All American

Quote:
Originally Posted by McKPups View Post
Yes, CCS certainly has a bigger concern: abject poverty. It's not a coincidence that all the districts at the bottom of the list are poor areas, nor is it a coincidence that the great majority of the highest-rated districts are affluent or middle class. This is socioeconomics. So, yes, if CCS can just turn around the financial situation of its residents and/or entice middle-class families to move from the surrounding suburbs into the city, it will be on its way. That's obviously not happening; there is no real fix to this. These state ratings might as well just be income rankings. I'm not accusing you in particular of posting this to be a dig at McKinley or Canton, but it does seem that a lot of people take some delight in the incredible challenges the district now faces. I will never understand that; it's appalling.
Very true. It's sad to see people revel in the poverty of children to make themselves feel bigger.
Old 02-27-19, 08:55 AM
All District

Lefthook37 is on a distinguished road
You think they will announce the new coach at the meeting tonight , an put this all behind an get the dam locker room built
Old 02-27-19, 09:55 AM
All American

Football 101 is on a distinguished road
Congrats to new coach

Lets Go Pups!!!!

Anyone know when the HOTEL is going up?
Old 02-27-19, 10:27 AM
Varsity

Peycash12 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raymo View Post
You TigerTown and GlenOak haters need to start your own thread,really gets old with the same BS...you do know the kids read this.
Lmao , you must be fake security for yappi lol still trying to get people off but can’t lol fake po po . Timken grad. Keep up !

I heard the meeting was cancelled , dang . How about that raymo ? Still more info than you .
Old 02-27-19, 11:12 AM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peycash12 View Post
Lmao , you must be fake security for yappi lol still trying to get people off but canít lol fake po po . Timken grad. Keep up !

I heard the meeting was cancelled , dang . How about that raymo ? Still more info than you .
You sound like a Trumper...BAM!