Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > Boys HS Sports > Football

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 04-05-19, 07:17 AM
All District

Manmythlegeng66 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by warriorblue View Post
1. what playoff game did WW get ran off the field?
2. been competitive playing in the GCL for years. X hasn't exactly been world beaters.
3. Down years in the GCL? I don't buy it! its one of the best conferences in the country. It should be no way a BIG Catholic school should lose to or be in a close game with a little D2 school!
4. defense is allowed to have bad game or 2. A few starters were out that game.

WW is the small D2 school that all the major and minor colleges love to come visit. They love the program. The strength room workouts are second to none. Well ran and well coached team. (Coach Parker)

I guess this really bothers you! I have never gone on another team, theys forum to bash or to tell their opinion of heir own team was wrong.. Where im from they call that hatin'!! What team do you represent?

kraemer? Elder maybe?

Kram is a troll and an idiot. WW is a major player in the state of Ohio. Yes they have has 2 bad losses in the playoffs (Hoban, Massillon) Hoban is on level with national teams. And Massillon was a motivated team. St X is good but I think WW could beat ST X. Williams is a generational player. He reminds a lot of the RB WW had in the 90's/early 00's But they have other great players on there team. The one I was most impressed with is Blackumsee th WR. And the QB they had for the majority of the season was very good. I expect him to be a top 5 QB in SWO Ohio this year.
Old 04-05-19, 12:02 PM
All Yappi

DonMagicRon is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manmythlegeng66 View Post
And the QB they had for the majority of the season was very good. I expect him to be a top 5 QB in SWO Ohio this year.
The QB is very good and could be special if he puts the basketball down and really work on the craft of quarterbacking. To expect him to be a top 5 QB in SWO isnt saying much. Lets face it SWO isn't a hot bed at the QB position. After Prater at Wyoming its a drop off. I think WW has 3 of the more talented QBs in SWO walking the halls right now. Im interested to see if this young man at Fairfield wins the starting QB position as a Sophomore. Buddy Ellison is his name I think. He was hurt his freshman season. The strongest position in SWO is running back with Williams, McClain at Fairfield and Kiner at Roger Bacon. There are a few good offensive and defensive linemen too.
Old 04-05-19, 12:32 PM
All District

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonMagicRon View Post
The QB is very good and could be special if he puts the basketball down and really work on the craft of quarterbacking. To expect him to be a top 5 QB in SWO isnt saying much. Lets face it SWO isn't a hot bed at the QB position. After Prater at Wyoming its a drop off. I think WW has 3 of the more talented QBs in SWO walking the halls right now. Im interested to see if this young man at Fairfield wins the starting QB position as a Sophomore. Buddy Ellison is his name I think. He was hurt his freshman season. The strongest position in SWO is running back with Williams, McClain at Fairfield and Kiner at Roger Bacon. There are a few good offensive and defensive linemen too.
Seeing some of the farm schools play I would put Kinnett from Harrison in the mix at QB. When not injured he might be the best I have seen last year.
Old 04-05-19, 01:07 PM
Varsity

wolvey15 is on a distinguished road
The QB at Fairfield name is Austin Ellery( Buddy is his nice name). I seen him play a few times as a freshman he is good,very good,reads the defense well to be a freshman. Can throw it deep or short with accuracy. If he gets the starting spot at Fairfield his sophomore season he will set school records by his senior year!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Old 04-05-19, 02:00 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolvey15 View Post
The QB at Fairfield name is Austin Ellery( Buddy is his nice name). I seen him play a few times as a freshman he is good,very good,reads the defense well to be a freshman. Can throw it deep or short with accuracy. If he gets the starting spot at Fairfield his sophomore season he will set school records by his senior year!

Ok. Ive seen him and was impressed with his football IQ as well.
Old 04-05-19, 02:08 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
Seeing some of the farm schools play I would put Kinnett from Harrison in the mix at QB. When not injured he might be the best I have seen last year.
I thought he was senior. I heard he was good but I question the competition he has played against. Thats one thing I can say about Michale Wingfield, he has played against some serious competition in very important games. Wingfield is ahead of where Mayberry was at this point. Wingfield better be on is A game because Mekhi Lynn is going to be working hard.
Old 04-05-19, 08:07 PM
All District

KramericaIndustries is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Kram is a troll and an idiot. WW is a major player in the state of Ohio. Yes they have has 2 bad losses in the playoffs (Hoban, Massillon) Hoban is on level with national teams. And Massillon was a motivated team. St X is good but I think WW could beat ST X. Williams is a generational player. He reminds a lot of the RB WW had in the 90's/early 00's But they have other great players on there team. The one I was most impressed with is Blackumsee th WR. And the QB they had for the majority of the season was very good. I expect him to be a top 5 QB in SWO Ohio this year.

Pretty funny being called an idiot by a guy who's excuse for getting blown off the field in a playoff game last year is that the other team was "motivated".

I was over the loss the minute it happened, Olentangy had a down .500 year and had a team I expected to get destroyed by based on all the hype I've read here. But they had this supposed "powerhourse" crapping their pants for 45 minutes and I found the rest of their team to be completely underwhelming, which is why it was so easy to predict a blowout loss once they got out of R8.

What's been absolutely amazing to me on this board, is following that effort, along with the context of the other non-SWO games where they gave up 45 to Upper Arlington and 41 to to Massillon, is how their fans and even people from other schools in SWO can't seem to process and acknowledge how lacking this team is in terms of their overall ability. It shows an incredible lack of football knowledge, yet you ppl still seem to feel justified in having an opinion about it.

I've admitted several times Williams is a once-in-a-generation player. He's unlike anything WW has ever had, and unlike anything most HS will ever see in their lifetime. But the other 21 players on the team don't constitute a team worthy of such high praise on the state, or LOL the national, level.

I get that beating up on goat herders from Edgewood and West Clermont can give you an over-inflated sense of self-worth, but the way you guys pay attention to the good and completely ignore the bad is just downright laughable. Carry on!
Old 04-09-19, 01:47 PM
All District

Quote:
Originally Posted by KramericaIndustries View Post
Pretty funny being called an idiot by a guy who's excuse for getting blown off the field in a playoff game last year is that the other team was "motivated".

I was over the loss the minute it happened, Olentangy had a down .500 year and had a team I expected to get destroyed by based on all the hype I've read here. But they had this supposed "powerhourse" crapping their pants for 45 minutes and I found the rest of their team to be completely underwhelming, which is why it was so easy to predict a blowout loss once they got out of R8.

What's been absolutely amazing to me on this board, is following that effort, along with the context of the other non-SWO games where they gave up 45 to Upper Arlington and 41 to to Massillon, is how their fans and even people from other schools in SWO can't seem to process and acknowledge how lacking this team is in terms of their overall ability. It shows an incredible lack of football knowledge, yet you ppl still seem to feel justified in having an opinion about it.

I've admitted several times Williams is a once-in-a-generation player. He's unlike anything WW has ever had, and unlike anything most HS will ever see in their lifetime. But the other 21 players on the team don't constitute a team worthy of such high praise on the state, or LOL the national, level.

I get that beating up on goat herders from Edgewood and West Clermont can give you an over-inflated sense of self-worth, but the way you guys pay attention to the good and completely ignore the bad is just downright laughable. Carry on!
As I was saying before he is a troll and just ignore him... Any news on the open dates yet?
Old 04-09-19, 03:01 PM
All World

reporter07
Quote:
Originally Posted by KramericaIndustries View Post

This dude is still smarting after being made to look foolish Week 11 last year. Time to let it go, man. There is life to live.
Old 04-09-19, 05:31 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
As I was saying before he is a troll and just ignore him... Any news on the open dates yet?
Winton Woods and Little Miami are both still open in week 10. The issue was both teams need home games.
Old 04-10-19, 07:13 AM
All District

Quote:
Winton Woods and Little Miami are both still open in week 10. The issue was both teams need home games.
Last I heard LM is playing Simon Kenton (KY) Week 10
Old 04-10-19, 10:52 AM
Freshman

IAMGREAT is on a distinguished road
I really appreciate Andre Parker keeping Winton Woods competitive every year. They play the best schedule. I really feel he doesn't get the credit he deserves as a coach. Like them or not, Andre Parker is a great coach.
Old 04-10-19, 11:19 AM
Varsity

https://www.facebook.com/groups/wcpo...6005075694128/

Old 04-10-19, 11:21 AM
Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolvey15 View Post
https://www.facebook.com/groups/wcpo...6005075694128/

According to Mkie Dyer WW will play at home against Christian Brothas From Missouri!

Old 04-10-19, 12:14 PM
All District

wideout4life is on a distinguished road
And they are keeping the bye in week 10
Old 04-10-19, 12:15 PM
All American

warriorpops is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by warriorpops View Post
Just heard a rumor that Christian brothers was put on the schedule. Any validity to this rumor?
Looks like I was correct
Old 04-10-19, 01:11 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
Looks like I was correct
Road trip to St. Louis!
Old 04-10-19, 02:07 PM
All District

Quote:
Looks like I was correct
mr insider reporting live lol naw good intel though
Old 04-10-19, 02:26 PM
All Yappi

warriorblue is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Looks like I was correct
it was agreed upon but still waiting on signed contracts!!
Old 04-10-19, 02:27 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by wideout4life View Post
Maybe Simon Kenton
Old 04-10-19, 02:28 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
Road trip to St. Louis!
Been there once. I didn't get to go up in the arch. I will this time.
Old 04-10-19, 02:31 PM
All District

Quote:
Originally Posted by warriorblue View Post
Maybe Simon Kenton
I heard Little Miami was suppose to be playing Simon Kenton
Old 04-10-19, 08:53 PM
Controller

EagleFan will become famous soon enoughEagleFan will become famous soon enough
Quote:
that's a shame
Old 04-10-19, 09:39 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
I heard Little Miami was suppose to be playing Simon Kenton
Not anymore
Old 04-10-19, 09:42 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAMGREAT View Post
I really appreciate Andre Parker keeping Winton Woods competitive every year. They play the best schedule. I really feel he doesn't get the credit he deserves as a coach. Like them or not, Andre Parker is a great coach.
I have said this before. I got ripped apart by a couple of posters for it! He is underrated
Old 04-14-19, 07:15 AM
All Ohio

W@rrior 11 is on a distinguished road
I donít know how I feel about the bye in week 10. I just feel like its no room for error with 9 games but thatís why Iím just a fan and not a coach. This will be a great season! This schedule will give the kids a lot of exposure for college scouts to come.
Old 04-14-19, 02:55 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by W@rrior 11 View Post
I don’t know how I feel about the bye in week 10. I just feel like its no room for error with 9 games but that’s why I’m just a fan and not a coach. This will be a great season! This schedule will give the kids a lot of exposure for college scouts to come.
Work is still being done on a possible week 10 opponent, but WW has come to grips with the week 10 bye. Two teams mentioned in this thread (one of which is from NKY) are still out there.

I did a little scouting and I like Winton Woods chances against Christian Brothers. CBC lost of ton of talent. They return 3 starters on offense and 1 starter on defense. And the back to back state championships arent overly impressive in Missouri. Its not like Texas, Florida, California or heck even Ohio. I dont like our chances vs St. Eds because they return alot on defense and are well coached. St. Eds did graduate 5 of 6 offensive skill positions tho. But that defense will be nasty.

Last edited by DonMagicRon; 04-14-19 at 09:02 PM.
Old 04-14-19, 02:57 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
Road trip to St. Louis!
The game is in Forest Park.
Old 04-24-19, 12:19 AM
All Yappi

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cin...amp/3548832002

Come back home McClain. Play your Senior season with your brothers.

Last edited by DonMagicRon; 04-24-19 at 09:42 AM.
Old 04-24-19, 09:58 AM
All District

scotty99 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cin...amp/3548832002

Come back home McClain. Play your Senior season with your brothers.
If McClain an Miyan team up together Hoban wouldn't stand a chance. That's saying something.