Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > Boys HS Sports > Football

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 06-12-19, 12:15 PM
All Yappi

TigerPaw is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by firewatch View Post
Going to have to beat Hoban to win a title, Does it really matter which round it is?
Nope.

If anything I'd rather face them at full strength whether week 11 or 15 it's all a crap shoot.
Old 06-12-19, 01:35 PM
All American

JJBulldog is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Going to have to beat Hoban to win a title, Does it really matter which round it is?
Well, look at it this way. You won't have to worry about how good Wadsworth is, will you? No more Colonel Sanders! And if you manage to survive your region, your reward will be a well rested Winton Woods. R5 is kind of the D2 version of our R1. No picnic for sure.

WHERE CHAMPIONS ARE MADE AND SUCCESS IS TRADITION
Old 06-12-19, 03:54 PM
All District

John Lee Pettimore is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by my2sense View Post
You go girl!

And you do understand that the argument "Hey they did it too" is about on a third grade level, right?
I guess in your world whining second is worse than whining first.
Old 06-12-19, 03:58 PM
All District

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mackinbiner View Post
You didn't answer the question.
Anyone got a mirror handy?
Old 06-12-19, 04:09 PM
All Yappi

Mackinbiner is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Lee Pettimore View Post
Anyone got a mirror handy?
I don't make claims if I can't back them up. That's what he did. That's weak.
Old 06-12-19, 04:16 PM
All District

How do you "back up" something looking shady? It's all the opinion of the individual. Your argument suggests you did not find the Fredricksburg transfer/s shady, why is that?
Old 06-12-19, 04:22 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
How do you "back up" something looking shady? It's all the opinion of the individual. Your argument suggests you did not find the Fredricksburg transfer/s shady, why is that?
Why does he think it looks shady if he has nothing to back it up? That's senseless.

I'm not arguing that it DOESN'T look shady. The only information I have to base any thought on is that, to my knowledge, there have been no repercussions from the OHSAA in what happened.
Old 06-12-19, 04:29 PM
All World

my2sense is an unknown quantity at this point
Mac - don't engage these 'loons. He's trying to get you to prove a negative ("prove it wasn't shady"). Uh no junior, that's not how it works. The 'loon that made the allegation needs to prove it WAS shady.

Anyways, give 'em a break. They just found out that now they can't even get a regional championship trophy.
Old 06-12-19, 04:30 PM
All District

Quote:
Why does he think it looks shady if he has nothing to back it up? That's senseless.

I'm not arguing that it DOESN'T look shady. The only information I have to base any thought on is that, to my knowledge, there have been no repercussions from the OHSAA in what happened.
Then why didn't you say that?

And are you saying that unless there is an investigation launched by the OHSAA that there is NEVER any wrong doing?
Old 06-12-19, 04:40 PM
All District

Quote:
Mac - don't engage these 'loons. He's trying to get you to prove a negative ("prove it wasn't shady"). Uh no junior, that's not how it works. The 'loon that made the allegation needs to prove it WAS shady.

Anyways, give 'em a break. They just found out that now they can't even get a regional championship trophy.
My goodness young fella, let Mr. Macinbyner speak for himself. I'm finally getting him to calm down and talk rationally. Kinda like that time I sat real still and the squirrel ate right out of my hand. Please don't spook him. I would be willing to bet that if they were being honest (that leaves at least 3 of you out), 95% of people asked would say it definately looks shady. Ask around, and since I'm sure all of your "friends"are of your ilk, leave out the schools names.

Oh, one last thing, Hoban is darn good, but we're Massillon, we'll at least show up and play our arses off, that's what us "loons" do, just ask McKinley.
Old 06-12-19, 04:49 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
Then why didn't you say that?

And are you saying that unless there is an investigation launched by the OHSAA that there is NEVER any wrong doing?
No I didn't say that. But, in this case, the strongest information I have that says it wasn't suspect is that the OHSAA hasn't ruled against it. I might think otherwise if you or TigerPaw would divulge the evidence you have. I'm waiting to be convinced.
Old 06-12-19, 06:07 PM
All District

Quote:
No I didn't say that. But, in this case, the strongest information I have that says it wasn't suspect is that the OHSAA hasn't ruled against it. I might think otherwise if you or TigerPaw would divulge the evidence you have. I'm waiting to be convinced.
Never said I have evidence, I couldnt care less if they get the Fredricksburg all time team to play for them. Furthermore, do you think the OHSAA patrols schools and looks for kids that "don't belong?" I would imagine there's a little more to it. Probably have to field complaints, and if Fredricksburg could give a rats butt about sports, they probably didn't call. I'm quite sure that the OHSAA has a line devoted to Stark County schools whining to them about Massillon. I'm sure they know a few of you by name.
Old 06-12-19, 06:20 PM
All World

firewatch is on a distinguished road
So what is being said is North Canton hires a coach from Fredericksburg.

An Ohio State trooper who’s 2 sons are star players at Fredericksburg magically gets transferred to the North Canton Post After said coach is hired. Sure nothing shady there.
Old 06-12-19, 06:28 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
So what is being said is North Canton hires a coach from Fredericksburg.

An Ohio State trooper who’s 2 sons are star players at Fredericksburg magically gets transferred to the North Canton Post After said coach is hired. Sure nothing shady there.
Are you saying someone affiliated with the Hoover program meddled in the business of the Ohio State Highway Patrol, and facilitated the transfer of this guy so he could move with his sons to North Canton?
Old 06-12-19, 06:31 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
Never said I have evidence, I couldnt care less if they get the Fredricksburg all time team to play for them. Furthermore, do you think the OHSAA patrols schools and looks for kids that "don't belong?" I would imagine there's a little more to it. Probably have to field complaints, and if Fredricksburg could give a rats butt about sports, they probably didn't call. I'm quite sure that the OHSAA has a line devoted to Stark County schools whining to them about Massillon. I'm sure they know a few of you by name.
It's Roxanne and Debbie that work on eligibility issues.
Old 06-12-19, 07:13 PM
All District

Quote:
Are you saying someone affiliated with the Hoover program meddled in the business of the Ohio State Highway Patrol, and facilitated the transfer of this guy so he could move with his sons to North Canton?
I would say that the scenerio that you suggest above is WAY more likely to be accurate than the one that I'm sure YOU spearheaded on here accusing person/s associated with the Massillon football program of making their way to the state of Oregon to recruit a quarterback. But I'm quite you yourself beat it to death even though in your very own words, "the OHSAA didn't rule against it."

I wasn't a member in 2010, did you or did you not make accusations to Massillon illegally obtaining a kid from Oregon?
Old 06-12-19, 08:20 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
I would say that the scenerio that you suggest above is WAY more likely to be accurate than the one that I'm sure YOU spearheaded on here accusing person/s associated with the Massillon football program of making their way to the state of Oregon to recruit a quarterback. But I'm quite you yourself beat it to death even though in your very own words, "the OHSAA didn't rule against it."

I wasn't a member in 2010, did you or did you not make accusations to Massillon illegally obtaining a kid from Oregon?
Why ask me that question when you already said you're sure I did it?

You're psycho.
Old 06-12-19, 08:58 PM
All World

Johnny Petticoat isn't "new" here. He's trying too hard with the "I'm new" card. His protestations to follow will prove it.
Old 06-12-19, 09:24 PM
All District

Quote:
Why ask me that question when you already said you're sure I did it?

You're psycho.
Ah, you got me, I asked you that because you said, "I don't make claims if I can't back them up." And something tells me that's exactly what you do.

So, did you?
Old 06-12-19, 09:33 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
Johnny Petticoat isn't "new" here. He's trying too hard with the "I'm new" card. His protestations to follow will prove it.
Ts1960
Tigerfan65
letsgetitdone
John Lee Pettimore

The beat goes on, and on, and on.......
Old 06-12-19, 09:40 PM
All District

I went to "find all posts by Mackinbiner" and went all the way to the last page thinking maybe it would go back as far as 2010 but it didnt. I wasn't very surprised though to find that almost every post was about Massillon. I encourage everyone to simply tap the users name, then when the optons come up, tap, "find all posts by ________."
Old 06-12-19, 10:31 PM
All Yappi

Blimp, shady is your word. In fact I said I did not care. Just exposing the rank hypocrisy. Your sister is apparently still verklempt over the Zwick transfer 20 years ago and the offense of an athlete living with a coach so I merely pointed out multiple instances of FL schools hiring coaches w/ star kids, players following coaches, and players living with coaches (and prison wardens).

You also mockingly allege a current player living with the Moores. (Who in contrast did a GREAT job with Thayer, who is doing GREAT at OSU). Where is your evidence? What are the circumstances? Is it shady or are you just a fat creepy troll?
Old 06-12-19, 10:59 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerPaw View Post
Blimp, shady is your word. In fact I said I did not care. Just exposing the rank hypocrisy. Your sister is apparently still verklempt over the Zwick transfer 20 years ago and the offense of an athlete living with a coach so I merely pointed out multiple instances of FL schools hiring coaches w/ star kids, players following coaches, and players living with coaches (and prison wardens).

You also mockingly allege a current player living with the Moores. (Who in contrast did a GREAT job with Thayer, who is doing GREAT at OSU). Where is your evidence? What are the circumstances? Is it shady or are you just a fat creepy troll?
You said -
Quote:
FL schools hire parents who have star athletes and house players. I can list several if you wish.
Then you said -
Quote:
Off the top of my head just recently the Hoover LB from Fredricksburg,
Since there's been no mention of the kid from Fredricksburg living with Baum, you seem to have insinuated Hoover was involved in the hiring of his dad at the Ohio State Highway Patrol. That's a pretty heavy accusation.

And Mrs. Moore told the world about having a new son as part of the family. Try keeping up.
Old 06-12-19, 11:06 PM
All American

JJBulldog is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Ts1960
Tigerfan65
letsgetitdone
John Lee Pettimore

"letsgetitdone"? His fake GlenOak fan schtick? Say it ain't so, Joe!

He/ she desperately needs a psychiatrist!
Old 06-12-19, 11:14 PM
Junior Varsity

FAN2FAN is an unknown quantity at this point

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
Old 06-12-19, 11:20 PM
All Region

MassillonMike is on a distinguished road
What a trainwreck this is
Old 06-13-19, 09:16 AM
All Yappi

bedevil is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by MassillonMike View Post
What a trainwreck this is
Speaking of train wrecks, did you see the new regional assignments? Hoban and Massillon are now in the same region, which means they can only meet for the right to advance to the state final four.

I don't get it. I would think you'd want the best teams playing for the state championship and I wouldn't be surprised if that is Massillon and Hoban again in D-II.

I wonder if this is a result of pushback from the other schools in Ohio since NEO has basically dominated D-II the past few years.
Old 06-13-19, 09:44 AM
All World

Quote:
Ts1960
Tigerfan65
letsgetitdone
John Lee Pettimore
Petty makes a point to say how he studies posting histories so he knows people's preferences even though he's new here LOL
Old 06-13-19, 09:46 AM
All World

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedevil View Post
I wonder if this is a result of pushback from the other schools in Ohio since NEO has basically dominated D-II the past few years.
Maybe but a more likely scenario is motivated by the almighty $. Get a bigger gate from the regions followed by a decent gate at the finals.
Old 06-13-19, 10:18 AM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedevil View Post
Speaking of train wrecks, did you see the new regional assignments? Hoban and Massillon are now in the same region, which means they can only meet for the right to advance to the state final four.

I don't get it. I would think you'd want the best teams playing for the state championship and I wouldn't be surprised if that is Massillon and Hoban again in D-II.

Hoban, Massillon, Hudson, Fitch, Hoover, Lake, Perry, Nordonia, Boardman & WGH. 4 of those 10 are not making the playoffs no matter how good they are. Region 7 is glaringly weak. TCC should waltz into the semis well rested, except possibly Whitehouse.