Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > Boys HS Sports > Football

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 10-14-17, 09:30 AM
All Ohio

IRLMN1999 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBfootball92 View Post
49-14 bb
Over northridge
Starters pulled mid 3rd.
Waste of a game

On to Monroe
You guys should do the same to Monroe
Old 10-14-17, 10:14 AM
All American

Captain Awesome is on a distinguished road
Franklin hit by the injury bug once again last night, looks like two more seniors may have suffered season ending injuries never seen a season with so many crucial injuries.
Old 10-14-17, 12:48 PM
All Region

Spartan119 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Awesome View Post
Franklin hit by the injury bug once again last night, looks like two more seniors may have suffered season ending injuries never seen a season with so many crucial injuries.
Never like to see kids hurt. Changes many seasons. Who was injured? What happened?
Old 10-14-17, 05:49 PM
All American

Kepler looks to be another knee, and #21 idk what he injured. So starting DE and RB and back up RB 31 was in street clothes so playing 4th string RB, who is going to be good, but he is just a sophomore.
Old 10-14-17, 09:04 PM
Varsity

Franklin77 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Kepler looks to be another knee, and #21 idk what he injured. So starting DE and RB and back up RB 31 was in street clothes so playing 4th string RB, who is going to be good, but he is just a sophomore.
43 I know okay. Gage Johnson, by his senior year he will be a darn good rn and lb as he played some good plays Friday. All he does is work out and he very good on the mat too!!!
Old 10-14-17, 09:44 PM
All Ohio

tonka is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Can they still knock off Oakwood and Brookville to make the playoffs?

Brookville will probably be fighting for their playoff life in week 10.
Old 10-14-17, 09:49 PM
Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonka View Post
Can they still knock off Oakwood and Brookville to make the playoffs?

Brookville will probably be fighting for their playoff life in week 10.
I know you asked him but yes they can still make it and they have a shot of losing out and still making but wouldn't be a home game come week 11. They are second right now with 18.4625 then goshens in third with 17.4875 then fourth with15 then everyone else is at 12-13 or less points.
Old 10-14-17, 09:53 PM
All Ohio

tonka is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franklin77 View Post
I know you asked him but yes they can still make it and they have a shot of losing out and still making but wouldn't be a home game come week 11. They are second right now with 18.4625 then goshens in third with 17.4875 then fourth with15 then everyone else is at 12-13 or less points.
Is Montgomery out? I would think they could still make noise in the playoffs if he is healthy.
Old 10-14-17, 09:59 PM
Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonka View Post
Is Montgomery out? I would think they could still make noise in the playoffs if he is healthy.
Yes he out and No he out for season with a torn acl, starting qb white out for season with a torn acl and I think mcl might be wrong but acl for sure, rb 2 got hurt last night I over heard one of the coach this morning saying he might have separate the shoulder hopefully not, a dt I think went down with a ankle injury. last night I counted at least 8 players not dress there was couple on crutches and one on a little scooter thingy. Franklin got hurt hard this past week and the whole season with the injury bug.
Old 10-15-17, 01:00 PM
All Yappi

BlessEmAll is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to BlessEmAll
Quote:
Originally Posted by indianfan2016 View Post
If you think Carlisle is bad this year wait until next year...................after this year they lose their QB, top RB, Chambers, top lineman on offense and on defense they lose the only 2 lineman that have made plays, top tackling LB and the FS. Lean times are coming for the Indians.................
Ditto for Milton. It's gonna get bad next couple of years in Bulldog Land.
Old 10-15-17, 01:04 PM
All Yappi

Valley View is the real deal. Looking like old Valley view again.
I'm glad Milton doesn't play them. That would be embarrassing. The coaches at Milton are good, it's the kids.
Old 10-15-17, 03:40 PM
All Ohio

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlessEmAll View Post
Valley View is the real deal. Looking like old Valley view again.
I'm glad Milton doesn't play them. That would be embarrassing. The coaches at Milton are good, it's the kids.
VV is all in on this year. 19 seniors.... next year or two will be a step back but with the amount of kids reinvested in this program and the excitement that is coming back. VV should be here to stay
Old 10-15-17, 08:43 PM
All Ohio

Duluoz
Quote:
Originally Posted by IRLMN1999 View Post
VV is all in on this year. 19 seniors.... next year or two will be a step back but with the amount of kids reinvested in this program and the excitement that is coming back. VV should be here to stay
Valley View has a great program going now. They are far enough from Niswonger to get their own thing going. They have very good, classy coaches and are very solid from 3rd grade on up. We will see some more State titles from Germantown in the future. You never know, it might be this year.
Old 10-15-17, 09:11 PM
Varsity

Since people are posting about valley view so I tell you what I hope they bring some more state titles back. Even though I'll always cheer against them when they play franklin or theses last two weeks for the league title lol this season, but once post season starts I'll cheer for them, and it not the first time I cheered for a valley view kid or team before and won't be last. That also for any team in the swbl that make the post season in football, baseball, wrestling, or any sports.
Old 10-16-17, 08:19 AM
All Region

Use2ball is on a distinguished road
Offensively the Carlisle @ Milton Union game was by far the best called game the Indians have had. You threw chambers some passes got him in some mismatched situations and let him do what he does best use his speed in space. MU did a nice job shutting down the run, it has chambers credited with 140 rush but 84 was him picking up another receivers fumble 20 yards down the field and out running the Def. surprised how couldn't stop the jet they looked unprepared. Milton was the better team. Carlisle Def looked like a jv D as they did against Franklin maybe injuries. Carlisle needs to lean on the pass I know it's 2 late now but you still need to finish up with 2 wins and hope to get a lot of help. I'd expect Madison to be a lock and brookville but if I was brookville I'd make sure my team knew they need a win vs a beat up Franklin team. But that's how I see SWBL D5 R20
Old 10-16-17, 09:17 PM
Varsity

dogsdogsdogs is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlessEmAll View Post
Ditto for Milton. It's gonna get bad next couple of years in Bulldog Land.
Could not disagree more, they have a lot of young talent. I see them competing the next couple of years and really taking off after that, the numbers in junior high are good, and he coaches know how develop players.
Old 10-17-17, 08:04 AM
All American

I think Milton has to come to Franklin next year, that will be a step up in competition for the Dawgs
Old 10-17-17, 08:54 AM
All Ohio

dograt is on a distinguished road
Nope, MU drops Brookville and picks up VV next year.
I'm not sure if the crossovers are for 2 or 4 years, but no MU/Franklin in '18 or '19.
Old 10-17-17, 09:30 AM
All Ohio

VV 2018 Schedule is not complete yet
1. @ Wilmington
2. @ Fort Recovery
3. OPEN
4. @ Oakwood
5. H Monroe
6. H Bellbrook
7. @ Franklin
8. H Milton Union
9. H Eaton
10. @ Brookville
Old 10-17-17, 10:40 AM
All American

Franklin's schedule as far as I know:

1. Madison
2. @Edgewood
3. Xenia
4. @Eaton
5. Valley View
6. TBD
7. @Bellbrook
8. Monroe
9. Oakwood
10@Brookville

Not sure where the Xenia and Madison games are at know we play those teams in week 1 and 3, haven't heard if Edgewood was renewed maybe Hoser can help, and I thought we got Milton Union as our crossover, but that doesn't look the case, and Carlisle dropped us so it looks like we will be playing one of the bottom teams out of the Buckeye in a crossover which isn't beneficial for anyone involved.

Franklin is going to be good going forward JV is 7-0-1 tied with Bellbrook and Freshman team is 3-1-1 tied with Bellbrook, not sure who the loss was too, know they beat Goshen last night and Mt Healthy and Fenwick earlier this year, loss could have been against Edgewood.
Old 10-17-17, 11:42 AM
All Ohio

One of you is missing something. You have VV/Franklin game different weeks. They used to just roll the schedule back a game every 2 years. (week 4 goes to 5, 5 to 6...10 to 4), but you can't just do that AND switch crossover games.

This league needs 2 more teams and no crossovers.

Always the possibility that Carlisle dropped you week 1 because the league told them they are the new crossover.
Old 10-17-17, 12:03 PM
All American

Quote:
Originally Posted by dograt View Post
One of you is missing something. You have VV/Franklin game different weeks. They used to just roll the schedule back a game every 2 years. (week 4 goes to 5, 5 to 6...10 to 4), but you can't just do that AND switch crossover games.

This league needs 2 more teams and no crossovers.

Always the possibility that Carlisle dropped you week 1 because the league told them they are the new crossover.
He is probably right, I'm sure the schedule will have to change a bit with the new crossovers being put in. Franklin's crossover was week 6 the past two seasons.
Old 10-17-17, 12:12 PM
All Ohio

I got VVs schedule off of their school website FWIW
Old 10-17-17, 05:25 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogsdogsdogs View Post
Could not disagree more, they have a lot of young talent. I see them competing the next couple of years and really taking off after that, the numbers in junior high are good, and he coaches know how develop players.
Talked to a parent of a current player and that was his take. Pretty close to the program.
Old 10-17-17, 06:24 PM
Varsity

For franklin the crossover was waynesville, if they do it like wrestling on who host league it goes abc order and Carlisle could be the crossover
Old 10-18-17, 07:10 AM
All American

Quote:
For franklin the crossover was waynesville, if they do it like wrestling on who host league it goes abc order and Carlisle could be the crossover
I just don't see them being the crossover, they made a big deal about not resigning the contract for another two years, and how it was the last time the two schools would play for the foreseeable future. I do believe the only team we haven't played since joining the league is Northridge and no offense to the Ridge, but I hope they aren't our crossover.
Old 10-18-17, 07:51 AM
All Ohio

Quote:
not abc. Milton went from Brookville to Valley View. Valley View went from Dixie to Milton.
Old 10-18-17, 08:10 AM
All Ohio

TippIsGreat is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by IRLMN1999 View Post
VV 2018 Schedule is not complete yet
1. @ Wilmington
2. @ Fort Recovery
3. OPEN
4. @ Oakwood
5. H Monroe
6. H Bellbrook
7. @ Franklin
8. H Milton Union
9. H Eaton
10. @ Brookville
A week 3 non conference game between Tipp and Valley View would be a great series. And would probably fairly hyped up.
Old 10-18-17, 10:57 AM
All Region

BBfootball92 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by TippIsGreat View Post
A week 3 non conference game between Tipp and Valley View would be a great series. And would probably fairly hyped up.
You don't want to take the chance of losing to 2 swbl teams do you? Lol just poking fun. Honestly wish tipp would of joined the big side of swbl would of been great for conference
Old 10-18-17, 11:01 AM
All Region

BBfootball92 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
I just don't see them being the crossover, they made a big deal about not resigning the contract for another two years, and how it was the last time the two schools would play for the foreseeable future. I do believe the only team we haven't played since joining the league is Northridge and no offense to the Ridge, but I hope they aren't our crossover.
Ahh come on you don't want ridge? Bb has had them the past 4 years and in week 8 of all weeks that's a crucial one to get no points out of. We'd gladly send them your way !
As I've said before I really wish the leagues would either add a team or 2 to each side and do away with crossover or simply just add another ooc game and do away with crossover , for majority of the bigger side schools it's a waste of a game and opportunity at computer points