Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > General Sports > League/School Forums > Elder Panthers

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 10-16-17, 07:35 PM
All American

Vincent and Regina is on a distinguished road
Elder's Harbin Points.

This is my favorite time of the year. At this point I start to crunch the Harbin numbers and have fun with it. I am no Joe Eitel or Joe Harbin, but I usually can figure out Elder’s.

After listening to the post game and hearing what Joe Harbin had to say is that X is going to be the Number 1 seed. They are so far out that they basically can’t be caught even if they lose the next two, which I don’t think they will.

Colerain won’t lose the next two and will finish off 8-2 and the #2. So that leaves the best spots left 3 and 4.

I ran some numbers and with the Winton Woods/Moeller game coming up, we need to root for Winton Woods. Elder will get points no matter what, but if Winton Woods wins we get .05 more. Now if Elder is out I root for the GCL, but it is in Elder’s best interest to have Winton Woods win the Winton Woods/Moeller game. Also I don’t think Moeller will beat Eds. But Moeller is getting a ton of Level 2s from Iggy, and Scott County. Now if Moeller beats Eds it is a double edge sword. We get Level 2 points, but Moeller jumps us for sure.

It would be nice if Oak Hills wins the game against Middletown, but I am not betting it. I am calling it the Ohio Lottery game, someone has to win it. They will then lose to Colerain. The Oak Hills win would increase Elder’s average .65 of a point.

If Lakota West can win vs Hamilton in Week 10 they will also give us another .65 points. Again they lose to Colerain.

Gahanna Lincoln might give us another point .65 with a win over Grove City, but I don’t know if they can beat Pick North.

If Winton Woods beats St Francis De Sales, we will get .55 points. Then the Moeller game above comes into play.

If we beat the Florida team we will get .3865 points. I don’t have a lot of faith that they would beat their week 10 Goleman who is 2-4. Goleman has lost game 7-0, 28-0, 12-11, 62-30. The two games they won were 20-14 in OT and 53-0. If they Broward beats Goleman we would get a total of .7365 or .35 for that game.

I am going to give LaSalle the win vs St Charles who is 1-7 So if Elder can beat LaSalle they will pick up 4.4125 points.

So I see Elder with the possibility to get 7.299 pints. Will they get them all, I doubt it, but We at least have an idea of what we are working with.

Last edited by Vincent and Regina; 10-16-17 at 07:55 PM.
Old 10-17-17, 08:14 AM
All American

SMARTY22 is on a distinguished road
Elder could definitely use a Win from LW or OH in the next 2 weeks!