Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > General Sports > League/School Forums > Elder Panthers

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 08-01-17, 09:40 PM
All World

FinalWord is on a distinguished road
Elder Panthers: 2017 D1 Football State Champs

You heard it here first! After an 8-2 regular season record, the Panthers run the table and win their 3rd Football title! Go Panthers!
Old 08-05-17, 11:04 PM
Freshman

treebranch45 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by FinalWord View Post
You heard it here first! After an 8-2 regular season record, the Panthers run the table and win their 3rd Football title! Go Panthers!
This may be the most stupid sentence I have encountered through my 34 years and 10 high school coaching years
Old 08-06-17, 06:48 AM
All Region

Fair&Balanced is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by treebranch45 View Post
This may be the most stupid sentence I have encountered through my 34 years and 10 high school coaching years
You obviously don't understand what is going on since you are very new to the board. This is directed at one person who is the main participant on the board and who's name on the board is of a philosopher. This sentence has been sent in jest for at least 12 years. It isn't a prediction. It's a needle.
Old 08-06-17, 09:11 AM
All Ohio

epanther is on a distinguished road
Quote:
totally disagree. I love the optimism!
Old 08-06-17, 11:57 AM
All Yappi

Descartes is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Go f*** yourself. Nobody here cares what an X coach thinks. Stick your opinions up your azz. Worry about your own HC's "affairs"
Old 08-06-17, 12:00 PM
All Yappi

The fact you guys say there and took that sh1t from an X fan is indicative of why you're sackless cowards.

And don't laugh, this isn't funny. We're now at the point where we're "LOLing" at the idea of winning a state title, that's a huge problem.
Old 08-06-17, 12:06 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fair&Balanced View Post
You obviously don't understand what is going on since you are very new to the board. This is directed at one person who is the main participant on the board and who's name on the board is of a philosopher. This sentence has been sent in jest for at least 12 years. It isn't a prediction. It's a needle.
You sit there and let some X dbag call the idea of Elder winning a state title "the dumbest thing he's ever heard." Even if you don't believe it, you're gutless. Taking that kind of crap from the school's biggest rivals? You're almost as big a b1tch as Trey.
Old 08-06-17, 12:37 PM
All Ohio

polar panther is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Descartes View Post
You sit there and let some X dbag call the idea of Elder winning a state title "the dumbest thing he's ever heard." Even if you don't believe it, you're gutless. Taking that kind of crap from the school's biggest rivals? You're almost as big a b1tch as Trey.
Dude, why do you bite the hook every time Final Word does this? You're reacting just like he knows and wants you to.
Old 08-06-17, 12:44 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by polar panther View Post
Dude, why do you bite the hook every time Final Word does this? You're reacting just like he knows and wants you to.
I'm not taking any bait from FW. My issue is the 2 Elder posters who let an X fan/coach come into this forum and spit in the team/school's face.

I've said all along, 8-2/7-3 was my prediction. And I don't think it's so out of this world that they could make a playoff run. And unless you've got a team like '04 Colerain, it's dumb to predict a state title to start the year.
Old 08-06-17, 04:11 PM
All Region

Fair&Balanced is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Descartes View Post

Settle down. It's one man's opinion. Frankly, I really don't care what he thinks. Opinions aren't facts. A war of words is meaningless to the rest of us that has some sense and who understands how life really works. The fact you call me a b1tch is meaningless and isn't worth the effort to engage in name calling with you.

My membership is to keep up on what is happening and occasionally contribution when I have some information. It's not to foolishly get caught by the hook of someone fishing to make another upset. Did you ever wonder if that post was directed at you instead of Elder?
Old 08-06-17, 04:46 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fair&Balanced View Post
Settle down. It's one man's opinion. Frankly, I really don't care what he thinks. Opinions aren't facts. A war of words is meaningless to the rest of us that has some sense and who understands how life really works. The fact you call me a b1tch is meaningless and isn't worth the effort to engage in name calling with you.

My membership is to keep up on what is happening and occasionally contribution when I have some information. It's not to foolishly get caught by the hook of someone fishing to make another upset. Did you ever wonder if that post was directed at you instead of Elder?
It's the principle, you let some X dbag come in and spit in Elder's face. It's not about whether or not you agree with FW, it's about having respect for Elder.
Old 08-06-17, 08:51 PM
All World

oskar is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Two fish on one hook at the same time. FW should be in the running for angler of the year.
Old 08-10-17, 08:30 AM
All World

It's not a needle or hook. I was right in '02 & '03 and almost right in '09 and in whatever year we lost to Davidson in the State semis. If the o-line can step up, this team can go all the way. I don't want to hear about Colerain and their talent. Same story every year and they always find a way to lose.

Descartes is right, you guys have lost that Elder spirit. Besides getting old, what the h*ll has happened to you guys. You guys give up faster than the French army in WWII.

BTW, I'm working on my basketball prediction now. It will be coming out in mid-November. I'll keep you all in suspense until then...
Old 08-10-17, 09:18 AM
All Yappi

adselder09 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
It's not a needle or hook. I was right in '02 & '03 and almost right in '09 and in whatever year we lost to Davidson in the State semis. If the o-line can step up, this team can go all the way. I don't want to hear about Colerain and their talent. Same story every year and they always find a way to lose.
We all know your thing by now, but even if you were trying to sound credible you might think to check your years.
'08 was the year they lost in the State Championship
'09 was the year they lost to Davidson in the Semifinals
Old 08-10-17, 09:49 PM
All World

Quote:
Originally Posted by adselder09 View Post
We all know your thing by now, but even if you were trying to sound credible you might think to check your years.
'08 was the year they lost in the State Championship
'09 was the year they lost to Davidson in the Semifinals
Pardon me for inverting the years. I don't spend my life like some of you nimwits focused on spending their time on a HS chat board. Man, you've got 3x the number of posts that I do in 6 fewer years on the board.
Old 08-11-17, 07:41 AM
All Yappi

Quote:
Pardon me for inverting the years. I don't spend my life like some of you nimwits focused on spending their time on a HS chat board. Man, you've got 3x the number of posts that I do in 6 fewer years on the board.
And? A simple check on Ehsports would have given you the years you were looking for. It isn't that hard to do a quick check.
Old 10-05-17, 04:43 PM
All Yappi

BIGPUN02X
Reading Descartes gives me a headache

Quote:
And? A simple check on Ehsports would have given you the years you were looking for. It isn't that hard to do a quick check.
Respect your Elders, man.

Also, FW is wrong. Elders already 3-3.

See you guys in November.
Old 10-05-17, 07:59 PM
All Yappi

Funny, BigPun is back only the night before X is on the verge of winning a GCLS title.
Old 10-09-17, 10:04 AM
All Yappi

BIGPUN02X
Quote:
Funny, BigPun is back only the night before X is on the verge of winning a GCLS title.
I'm always lurking.