Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > General Sports > League/School Forums > Elder Panthers

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 08-03-17, 08:28 PM
All Yappi

Descartes is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by trey2k View Post
I know a guy....LOLOLOLOLOL

Again, I can be a PITA, but I'm not this lunatic.
I do know a guy who coaches in the league. ADS knows him too.
Old 08-03-17, 08:34 PM
All American

trey2k is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Descartes View Post
I do know a guy who coaches in the league. ADS knows him too.
Forget it...carry on.

Old 08-03-17, 08:56 PM
All Yappi

It's funny how so many of you will talk sh1t about LS in private then go completely silent in public. Again, too many of you are cowards. The time for being civilized ended years ago.
Old 08-03-17, 10:11 PM
All Ohio

epanther is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purplemojo View Post
You are an unmitigated azz. Your stupidity would be excused if you were not so intent on showing it off. You are a liar and an unprincipled, unethical and immoral jerk. I would feel bad for your parents, but I have to think that they played a part in making you as reprehensible as you are.
It really amazes me this guy is allowed to be on this forum. He's regularly banned and pops again under a different user name. He stands for just about everything elder is not and obviously has some serious issues.
Old 08-03-17, 10:39 PM
All World

Purplemojo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by epanther View Post
It really amazes me this guy is allowed to be on this forum. He's regularly banned and pops again under a different user name. He stands for just about everything elder is not and obviously has some serious issues.
?????I have never been banned, nor have I used any other handle than this one, and, if you have been following this thread, you would know that I was attacked by P-Boy without any provocation, in fact, before I even posted on this thread. When ill used in the manner P-Boy is famous for, I will respond. You can do as you please if someone starts calling you foul names without provocation. Suit yourself.
Old 08-03-17, 10:51 PM
All Ohio

Quote:
?????I have never been banned, nor have I used any other handle than this one, and, if you have been following this thread, you would know that I was attacked by P-Boy without any provocation, in fact, before I even posted on this thread. When ill used in the manner P-Boy is famous for, I will respond. You can do as you please if someone starts calling you foul names without provocation. Suit yourself.
I was referring to pboy. I apologize for the confusion. I grabbed your quote because I was agreeing with it.
Old 08-04-17, 03:36 AM
All Yappi

Quote:
What is it that I stand for that is "not Elder?" Expecting academic and athletic excellence? The only thing you've ever been good at is stuffing your face with brats. I'm sorry you're conditioned to believe mediocrity is acceptable, but don't project that on to Elder.
Old 08-04-17, 07:34 AM
All Yappi

adselder09 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
As I heard it, there is no longer any "William staff" as the program has merged with OLVictory. I guess Ennis, Jr. is now involved again but I don't know. You are still an offensive twit.
That's true, although heard conflicting reports on whether it was going to stay that way moving forward or if it's just this season.
Old 08-04-17, 08:43 AM
All Yappi

MickeyMantle is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Ask any Elder person on here about LS's financial failures, common knowledge.
Ask any Elder person on an anonymous message board about something about La Salle? Um, OK.

Quote:
And don't tell me I'm not representative of what an Elder grad should be. You're just accustomed to weak willed grads who think the GCL is a brotherhood. Elder and LS are enemies, I wouldn't shed a tear if your school burned to the ground, but id expect you to feel the same way at Elder. And I say this having an Uncle who graduated from LS, IDGAF about you or your school. You're just lucky the Admin at Elder aren't as cutthroat as me, bc I would've leaked this story in a heartbeat.
Crap like this, man ... I don't know whether to laugh at you or feel sorry for you. It's probably a combination of both. And I will tell you that. You're not representative of what a grad of any Catholic high school should be.
Old 08-04-17, 08:46 AM
All Yappi

MickeyMantle is on a distinguished road
Quote:
What is it that I stand for that is "not Elder?"
Answer:
Quote:
Elder and LS are enemies, I wouldn't shed a tear if your school burned to the ground, but id expect you to feel the same way at Elder. And I say this having an Uncle who graduated from LS, IDGAF about you or your school. You're just lucky the Admin at Elder aren't as cutthroat as me, bc I would've leaked this story in a heartbeat.
Old 08-04-17, 09:05 AM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickeyMantle View Post
Ask any Elder person on an anonymous message board about something about La Salle? Um, OK.

Crap like this, man ... I don't know whether to laugh at you or feel sorry for you. It's probably a combination of both. And I will tell you that. You're not representative of what a grad of any Catholic high school should be.
. FWIW, it wasn't an Elder poster who first told me about LS's financial troubles. Since then, it's become common knowledge.

Elder and LS are enemies. In 20 years, only one of them will still be around, so all this "brotherhood" BS needs to go. Nobody cares about the Catholic aspect of the schools anymore, it's about the quality of the education and discipline.
Old 08-04-17, 09:09 AM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickeyMantle View Post
Answer:
The Elder grads you know have their head up their azz. The time for being cordial is over, now it's about survival.
Old 08-04-17, 01:08 PM
All American

You can survive, advance, win, dominate...etc, etc, etc...without being an azz.

It's actually pretty easy.
Old 08-04-17, 01:19 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
You can survive, advance, win, dominate...etc, etc, etc...without being an azz.

It's actually pretty easy.
What you call being an azz, I call being a realist. I don't want to hear what's "expected" of a Catholic HS grad, when more and more kids coming through the doors aren't even Catholic. The whole notion is false.

This is a cutthroat business, and I'd rather Elder be run be azzholes who get the job done than nice guys who let their rivals piss in their face.
Old 08-04-17, 02:40 PM
All American

I think you will find that azzholes usually never get the job done.
Old 08-05-17, 07:12 AM
All District

ElderHockeyDad
Quote:
You're just accustomed to weak willed grads who think the GCL is a brotherhood. Elder and LS are enemies, I wouldn't shed a tear if your school burned to the ground, but id expect you to feel the same way at Elder.
It would be even better if Moeller, St. X, and LaSalle all burned to the ground, then Elder would win the GCL every year in every sport!
Old 08-05-17, 07:22 AM
All World

I believe it would help Elder a great deal in recurring if some of our truly deranged alumni were somehow quieted. People who are emotionally damaged like P-Boy. Such craziness makes us all look nuts and suppresses enrollment.
Old 08-05-17, 09:32 AM
All Yappi

Quote:
I believe it would help Elder a great deal in recurring if some of our truly deranged alumni were somehow quieted. People who are emotionally damaged like P-Boy. Such craziness makes us all look nuts and suppresses enrollment.
Yeah, it's totally my fault the Frosh class is 150. Not the Marketing/Admissions fault at all. Dumb azz.
Old 08-05-17, 09:40 AM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElderHockeyDad View Post
It would be even better if Moeller, St. X, and LaSalle all burned to the ground, then Elder would win the GCL every year in every sport!
I didn't say I wanted those schools to burn to the ground, I just wouldn't lose any sleep if they did. The GCL isn't a brotherhood, that's stupid BS the Diocese wants to push on us.
Old 08-05-17, 09:52 AM
All World

Quote:
Yeah, it's totally my fault the Frosh class is 150. Not the Marketing/Admissions fault at all. Dumb azz.
No, not totally your fault but you are psychotic and that is a real turn off to people. If I thought my son would be sitting next to a nutcase like you, I would send him somewhere else.
Old 08-05-17, 12:25 PM
All Yappi

adselder09 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
I highly doubt enrollment is being affected by Pboy with his Yappi rants.
Old 08-05-17, 12:57 PM
All World

Quote:
Originally Posted by adselder09 View Post
I highly doubt enrollment is being affected by Pboy with his Yappi rants.
No, but he is not alone. There are other misguided, nut-jobs out there that reflect badly on our community. He is just one of the more verbose and the more obnoxious. That whole thing about being taunted into slandering the Beltos family, the childish banter back and forth with Trey2k, his contempt for all females and his unwarranted and unprovoked attack of myself, just because I had made a comment about a rumor I had heard about a KY coach poaching in our AO. He is unbalanced and out of control. He lashes out in the dark based on assumptions and issues that he knows nothing about and never backtracks or apologizes for his childish outbursts.
Old 08-05-17, 02:31 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
No, but he is not alone. There are other misguided, nut-jobs out there that reflect badly on our community. He is just one of the more verbose and the more obnoxious. That whole thing about being taunted into slandering the Beltos family, the childish banter back and forth with Trey2k, his contempt for all females and his unwarranted and unprovoked attack of myself, just because I had made a comment about a rumor I had heard about a KY coach poaching in our AO. He is unbalanced and out of control. He lashes out in the dark based on assumptions and issues that he knows nothing about and never backtracks or apologizes for his childish outbursts.
Who made you the moral authority on the Forum? There's a huge problem among posters on here acting like backbiting, gossiping teenagers. All this pissing and moaning about certain things, but none of them are willing to confront the issue head on.
Old 08-06-17, 09:29 AM
All Ohio

Quote:
There's a huge problem among posters on here acting like backbiting, gossiping teenagers.
Mr pot. Meet mr kettle.
Old 08-06-17, 12:03 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
Mr pot. Meet mr kettle.
I hope you choke on a brat, is that direct enough? I've talked directly to the powers at be and stuck with my views. I didn't cower or backdown when confronted. So much of the complaining on here is based on speculation instead of facts.

Last edited by Descartes; 08-06-17 at 12:27 PM.
Old 08-06-17, 12:50 PM
All Ohio

Quote:
I hope you choke on a brat, is that direct enough? I've talked directly to the powers at be and stuck with my views. I didn't cower or backdown when confronted. So much of the complaining on here is based on speculation instead of facts.
So you want an award for not backing down from being completely psychotic? Classic pboy.
Old 08-06-17, 04:49 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
So you want an award for not backing down from being completely psychotic? Classic pboy.
Psychotic bc I haven't been happy with Elder's performance in recent years? Or because I think winning is more important than the community/social interaction during the game?

This is Ohio D1 football, not small town football in the sticks. The fact you see these views as "psychotic" is why the program needs to get its swagger back.
Old 08-06-17, 05:01 PM
All American

Quote:
While I agree he's a nutball, if he wasn't a nutball, I don't know that many of us would be disagreeing with the true content of his arguments. We react to the way he does it.

What annoys me most, and what kind of gives me the chip on my shoulder with the way I post, is when the purple colored glasses crowd refuses to admit any of the shenanigans mentioned are actually going on, when it's obvious some of these perceptions are in fact, in part, reality. They sweep it all under the rug and make believe it doesn't exist.

Alot of the "bad perceptions" that have permeated the Elder board over the last couple years isn't because the posters are complainers and malcontents, it's because there's a deepening disconnect between alum and Elder when it comes to passion about the product they are putting on the field. And they don't seem to want to face it head on.

pboy has been honest...and right...about that.
Old 08-06-17, 05:08 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
While I agree he's a nutball, if he wasn't a nutball, I don't know that many of us would be disagreeing with the true content of his arguments. We react to the way he does it.

What annoys me most, and what kind of gives me the chip on my shoulder with the way I post, is when the purple colored glasses crowd refuses to admit any of the shenanigans mentioned are actually going on, when it's obvious some of these perceptions are in fact, in part, reality. They sweep it all under the rug and make believe it doesn't exist.

Alot of the "bad perceptions" that have permeated the Elder board over the last couple years isn't because the posters are complainers and malcontents, it's because there's a deepening disconnect between alum and Elder when it comes to passion about the product they are putting on the field. And they don't seem to want to face it head on.

pboy has been honest...and right...about that.
A lot of those "perceptions" are based on rumors instead of fact. I'm honest on both sides of the aisle, and I don't care who gets upset by it. There are things that need to change, but the sky isn't falling and there's no excuse to settle for 5-6 wins every year.
Old 08-06-17, 05:12 PM
All American

And alot of those perceptions are based on fact instead of rumor.

I have never created or posted a rumor. I have given an opinion based on what I've seen, or facts that people don't believe, but I've never made up any rumors.

In fact, I usually never believe the rumors when it comes to Elder, as there are always plenty.