Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > Boys HS Sports > Football

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 11-02-17, 08:20 PM
All Yappi

vamp2syd will become famous soon enough
Vamp's top teams in the SWO/MVA after week 10

Vamps Top Teams SWO/MVA after week 7
All teams in SWO and the Miami Valley qualify for my rankings including teams outside of the area that have a MVA team in their leagues such as the NWCC....

Area teams I have seen to date this season in the area by league:

CBC: Bellefontaine, Graham, Kenton Ridge, SF Northwestern, SF Shawnee, Tecumseh, Urbana,

CCC: Ft.Loramie

CHL: Madeira, Mariemont, Reading, Wyoming

ECC: Kings, Loveland, Milford, Turpin, West Clermont, Withrow

GCL-C: Alter, McNicholas, Purcell Marian, Roger Bacon

GCL-South Elder, LaSalle, Moeller, St.Xavier

GMC: Colerain, Fairfield, Hamilton, Lakota East, Lakota West, Mason, Middletown, Oak Hills, Princeton, Sycamore

GWOC American: Fairborn, Piqua, Sidney, Stebbins, Tippecanoe, Trotwood, Troy, Vandalia Butler, Xenia

GWOC National: Beavercreek, Centerville, Fairmont, Lebanon, Miamisburg, Northmont, Springboro, Springfield, Wayne

IND: Winton Woods

MAC: Anna, Coldwater, DSJ, Ft. Recovery, Marion Local, Minster, New Bremen, Parkway, St. Henry, Versailles

MVC: Country Day, New Miami, North College Hill, St. Bernard, Summit

NWCC: Lehman Cath, Lima Perry

OHC: Mechanicsburg, SFCC, SF Northeastern, Southeastern, West Liberty Salem

SBC: Batavia, Bethel-Tate, Clinton Massie, East Clinton

SOPL: Dunbar, Taft

SWBL: Bellbrook, Brookville, Carlisle, Eaton, Franklin, Oakwood

SWOC: Northwest, Edgewood, Harrison, Little Miami, Mt. Healthy, Ross, Talawanda

WBL: Celina, Elida, Kenton, Lima Shawnee, Ottawa-Glandorf, St. Marys, Wapakoneta

================================
Looking for CCC games.....
================================

ALL DIVISIONS:

01 St. Xavier 9-1
02 Colerain 8-2
03 Trotwood 10-0
04 Winton Woods 9-1
05 LaSalle 8-2
06 Elder 6-4
07 Northmont 8-2
08 Centerville 9-1
09 Wayne 7-3
10 Mason 8-2

D2/D3

1 Trotwood
2 Winton Woods
3 LaSalle
4 Troy 8-2
5 Anderson 9-1
6 Alter 9-1
7 Sidney 9-1
8 Bellefontaine 9-1

D4/D5

1 Valley View 10-0
2 St.Marys 9-1
3 Clinton Massie 9-1
4 Wyoming 10-0
5 CHCA 7-2
6 Anna 7-3
7 West Jefferson 10-0

D6/D7

1 Marion Local 10-0
2 Coldwater 7-3
3 Ft. Recovery 6-4
4 St. Henry 6-4
5 Minster 6-4
6 DSJ 6-4
7 Lehman Catholic 9-1

Thoughts?
Sponsored Links
Old 11-02-17, 08:50 PM
All Yappi

DonMagicRon is on a distinguished road
You just couldn't do it could you Vamps? Winton Woods, Trotwood and LaSalle should be in front of Colerain. I will only argue Winton Woods tho. The Warriors body of work is better than Colerain's, now that all the players are in the clubhouse.
Old 11-07-17, 08:51 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonMagicRon View Post
You just couldn't do it could you Vamps? Winton Woods, Trotwood and LaSalle should be in front of Colerain. I will only argue Winton Woods tho. The Warriors body of work is better than Colerain's, now that all the players are in the clubhouse.
I was going to post something before round 1 but I did not want to Jinx Colerain. I stated in the Colerain/Moeller thread that Colerain would beat Moeller with a running clock.... I believe that result that is the 45-0 beat down of Moe kind of keeps me thinking that I have Colerain where they should be.

What is up with Winton Woods throwing a long TD pass with 7 seconds left up by about 40? I guess the TD did not count but I know the Chillicothe coach was pretty pissed off and gave the Wood coach some lip about it....
Old 11-07-17, 09:00 PM
All Yappi

DonMagicRon is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by vamp2syd View Post
I was going to post something before round 1 but I did not want to Jinx Colerain. I stated in the Colerain/Moeller thread that Colerain would beat Moeller with a running clock.... I believe that result that is the 45-0 beat down of Moe kind of keeps me thinking that I have Colerain where they should be.

What is up with Winton Woods throwing a long TD pass with 7 seconds left up by about 40? I guess the TD did not count but I know the Chillicothe coach was pretty pissed off and gave the Wood coach some lip about it....
The TD counted and it was a misunderstanding and I covered the matter on the WW/CBS thread. You stated a couple of weeks ago the WW/Moe game would determine if you would put WW in front of Colerain. I would put Trotwood and WW in front of Colerain. And would consider putting Trotwood first overall. The Rams 10-0 is a true 10-0. Nothing like the Belmont 9-0.
Old 11-07-17, 10:43 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonMagicRon View Post
The TD counted and it was a misunderstanding and I covered the matter on the WW/CBS thread. You stated a couple of weeks ago the WW/Moe game would determine if you would put WW in front of Colerain. I would put Trotwood and WW in front of Colerain. And would consider putting Trotwood first overall. The Rams 10-0 is a true 10-0. Nothing like the Belmont 9-0.
The TD was never put on the scoreboard or showed up on Joe eitel's site.... it was a bit puzzling.....

No, The WW/Moe game was to see if I was going to put Winton Woods ahead of Trotwood. After seeing Trotwood in week 10 I could not drop them after beating Wayne so I kept it the same. I saw the WW/Chillicothe game and the Chili was giving WW a game for a bit until the Wood unleashed something on a different level but Colerain just dominated Moe from the beginning to end.....
Old 11-08-17, 02:29 AM
All Yappi

Kyle_E_Woyote is on a distinguished road
Quote:

WW was trying to beat the 39.5 point spread I favored them with in the SWO KOS contest.
Old 11-08-17, 08:38 PM
Moderated User

hoser can only hope to improve
Quote:

Uh, its because it is Winton Woods. Uh there are a lot of reasons why Woods is not in a league. Uh recruiting kids in grade school and getting the kids they need every year. Woods uses their pee-wee programs to recruit the kids they need by the open enrollment rules in the state. Uh Woods would do that to any team they play. Uh they win at any cost.