Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > Boys HS Sports > Boys Basketball

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #451  
Old 05-06-19, 08:17 AM
Larry Hester Larry Hester is offline
Junior Varsity
 
Join Date: 04-29-19
Posts: 33
Larry Hester is an unknown quantity at this point
This kid is the definition of privilege!
Reply With Quote
  #452  
Old 05-06-19, 10:51 AM
yakyak yakyak is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 06-11-14
Posts: 1,178
yakyak is on a distinguished road
Quote:
There were other athletes who were more athletic that we could not contain and had no answer. Which would you view as the better player, the one that you couldn't stop and beat you or the one you held in check and lost to you?
I am disappointed in you D4. Hard to correlate one AAU game for an overall judgement of a kid. Could you please name these other athletes? Are hinting that you think they are better than Kennard?

I watched him, in the NBA playoffs, get to the middle of paint, whenever he wanted to. That is all that needs to be said. But thank the sweet lord you locked him up at the Kingdom center. Yeah, good player. Cant start for Dunbar or even D4 AAU team i guess.
Reply With Quote
  #453  
Old 05-06-19, 10:52 AM
yakyak yakyak is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 06-11-14
Posts: 1,178
yakyak is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry Hester View Post
This kid is the definition of privilege!
This post is the definition of WTF. Do you care to explain yourself?
Reply With Quote
  #454  
Old 05-06-19, 08:05 PM
D4fan D4fan is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 01-08-15
Location: At work
Posts: 3,439
D4fan is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by yakyak View Post
I am disappointed in you D4. Hard to correlate one AAU game for an overall judgement of a kid. Could you please name these other athletes? Are hinting that you think they are better than Kennard?

I watched him, in the NBA playoffs, get to the middle of paint, whenever he wanted to. That is all that needs to be said. But thank the sweet lord you locked him up at the Kingdom center. Yeah, good player. Cant start for Dunbar or even D4 AAU team i guess.
Not saying these guys are better, just more athletic and more potent vs our caliber of athlete.

Trey Lyles- currently at Denver
Trevon Bluiett- New Orleans
Leron Black- from Memphis currently playing in Argintina I think
James Blackman Jr- playing in Italy

Kennard would be next on my list of impressive players we played against. Not at all saying he is not the best, just did not impress me as much as these others.
Reply With Quote
  #455  
Old 05-06-19, 08:35 PM
Justice Justice is offline
All District
 
Join Date: 05-05-17
Posts: 151
Justice is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry Hester View Post
This kid is the definition of privilege!
sad comment. from a wanna be like Luke.jealousy perhaps?
Reply With Quote
  #456  
Old 05-07-19, 10:22 AM
Captain Awesome Captain Awesome is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 07-28-09
Posts: 1,288
Captain Awesome is on a distinguished road
This thread always seems to deliver LOLs kid is going to be a starter in the NBA next year, not some other pro league no one has ever heard of, but he still is just average. He is going to make over 13 million on his rookie contract.
Reply With Quote
  #457  
Old 05-07-19, 11:04 AM
eastisbest eastisbest is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 08-27-06
Posts: 19,266
eastisbest will become famous soon enougheastisbest will become famous soon enough
Privilege can get you into Yale and Stanford but I don't think it gets you into the NBA. The vetting is a bit more in the open.
Reply With Quote
  #458  
Old 05-07-19, 03:02 PM
D4fan D4fan is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 01-08-15
Location: At work
Posts: 3,439
D4fan is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Awesome View Post
This thread always seems to deliver LOLs kid is going to be a starter in the NBA next year, not some other pro league no one has ever heard of, but he still is just average. He is going to make over 13 million on his rookie contract.
May simply just be a failure in the way some communicate. There is a big difference between an average great player and an average player. I think most rational people would acknowledge Luke is an elite player. How elite is the question?
Reply With Quote
  #459  
Old 05-07-19, 07:01 PM
Justice Justice is offline
All District
 
Join Date: 05-05-17
Posts: 151
Justice is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by D4fan View Post
May simply just be a failure in the way some communicate. There is a big difference between an average great player and an average player. I think most rational people would acknowledge Luke is an elite player. How elite is the question?
Elite enough to be a multi millionaire!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:39 AM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Registration Booster - Powered By Dirt RIF CustUmz