Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > Boys HS Sports > Boys Basketball

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 04-23-19, 11:35 AM
All American

Kballer is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by HardCorps View Post
Lol Kballer. You can do so much better with your attacks. I have never mentioned recruiting. When I refer to cycles I am saying that teams are good for a while, bad for a while, and back to good for a while. Wow Kballer. Lol. Do not worry, the boys of Moeller are great because they have great players. Lol
If you think asking questions is an attack then you have never been attacked. “Lol” “wow” what are you a teenage girl?
Old 04-23-19, 05:54 PM
All Ohio

HardCorps is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kballer View Post
If you think asking questions is an attack then you have never been attacked. “Lol” “wow” what are you a teenage girl?
kballer (excuse maker), You keep commenting on things that I never said. Why do you not just mind the boys of moeller’s business and focus on your attempts to be a minor league elitist through moeller athletics? LOL
Old 04-23-19, 07:50 PM
All American

birdog is on a distinguished road
Quote:
kballer (excuse maker), You keep commenting on things that I never said. Why do you not just mind the boys of moeller’s business and focus on your attempts to be a minor league elitist through moeller athletics? LOL
Lower case letters to begin a sentence, upper case letters after a comma, lower case letters for a proper name? This dweeb (a boring, studious, or socially inept person) has the gall to call someone out on grammar and sentence structure? Seriously, are you a five year old pretending to be eleven, or are you an eleven year old with the mind of a five year old? I'm going to go out on a limb and predict that you never played a sport (dodge ball doesn't count) in your life. GBM
Old 04-23-19, 10:42 PM
All Ohio

HardCorps is on a distinguished road
I use a lowercase (actually one word) letters as a form of abject disrespect. I think that your name might actually be kdog. Your weakness is actually making this communication rather boring. gbm (go boys of moeller)
Old 04-24-19, 06:40 AM
All American

birdog is on a distinguished road
Quote:
I use a lowercase (actually one word) letters as a form of abject disrespect. I think that your name might actually be kdog. Your weakness is actually making this communication rather boring. gbm (go boys of moeller)
It's obvious you don't have a clue as to what GBM translates to. It is also obvious that you don't have a clue about almost anything. I will leave it at this.
As the only poster on Yappi that has earned the moniker "dweeb", you should retire from this thread and go back to posting on the Kidzworld forum. Come back in about twenty years when your brain is fully developed. See you around. GBM