Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > General Sports > Professional Football (NFL)

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 01-06-18, 10:27 AM
All Yappi

TylerDurden is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by eastside_purple View Post
Lol. Just pointing out you look like a moron offering pity to Bengals fans. What a snowflake.
Apparently this obvious point was more than cabe could comprehend.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-06-18, 10:27 AM
All Yappi

eastside_purple is infamous around these parts
Anyway, I think the Bengals will make a splash (for the Bengals anyway) in the FA market to bolster the OL, LB or S positions, as I think Marvin has sold Brown on the fact their window is closing and if they can win if the weaknesses in those position groups are addressed in FA and the draft.
Old 01-06-18, 10:30 AM
All Yappi

TylerDurden is on a distinguished road
Agreed, especially regarding OL. I think being more active in FA was one of Marvin's conditions for coming back.
Old 01-06-18, 11:02 AM
All Yappi

I think a qb will be drafted early and they’ll take whatever they can macarron, if they win his fa hearing.
Old 01-06-18, 12:11 PM
All Yappi

cabezadecaballo will become famous soon enough
Poor e_p is in denial that the Bungles have completely screwed the pooch personnel-wise since the Dalton injury

Their best move was the Mixon pick - not surprisingly for them, they stepped over morals to grab talent.
Old 01-06-18, 12:14 PM
All Yappi

Brian grabbed e_p's phone in line at Jungle Jim's, evidently....
Old 01-06-18, 12:24 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerDurden View Post
Apparently this obvious point was more than cabe could comprehend.
Personally, I would find being close and then falling back yet again more frustrating than protracted stink-itude. Browns fans are a little numb at this point. I guess you guys are used to a playoff loss or two and a fall back. It's been the move for 30 years down there.
Old 01-06-18, 12:51 PM
All Yappi

Weirdo is more satisfied with protracted stinkatude than actually being competitive.
Old 01-06-18, 02:15 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
Weirdo is more satisfied with protracted stinkatude than actually being competitive.
Jeez, you are a complete moron. There is absolutely nothing "satisfying" about being a Browns' fan. NO ONE claimed that. I'm numb to being frozen out of competitiveness, like I said. I just pointed out that being close and sliding back into the yit pile again and again could be more frustrating. "Hopes dashed" and "hopeless" are far different things.
Old 01-06-18, 02:34 PM
All Yappi

Weirdo literally said he’d be happier with a hopeless team that has absolutely sucked at an epic level for a decade versus a competitive team that can’t get over the hump. Christ what a dumbazz!
Old 01-06-18, 02:53 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
Weirdo literally said heíd be happier with a hopeless team that has absolutely sucked at an epic level for a decade versus a competitive team that canít get over the hump. Christ what a dumbazz!
I literally said no such thing. You're an idiot

Why is this "twist up crap that people write" game fun for you ? I don't get it at all.
Old 01-06-18, 03:09 PM
All Yappi

Twisting. Of course it’s what you said. Sorry you sound like a moron.
Old 01-06-18, 03:15 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
Twisting. Of course itís what you said. Sorry you sound like a moron.
quote it, _princess
Old 01-06-18, 03:51 PM
All Ohio

Username1 is on a distinguished road
Ep vs Cabe

Old 01-06-18, 04:22 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Username1 View Post
Ep vs Cabe

Thatís weirdo v weirdo.
Old 01-06-18, 04:24 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabezadecaballo View Post
quote it, _princess
Quote where you said youíd prefer stinkatude vs a competitive team? Itís pretty easy to find your moronic post.
Old 01-06-18, 04:36 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
Ep vs Cabe

Quote:
Jeez, you are a complete moron. There is absolutely nothing "satisfying" about being a Browns' fan. NO ONE claimed that. I'm numb to being frozen out of competitiveness, like I said. I just pointed out that being close and sliding back into the yit pile again and again could be more frustrating. "Hopes dashed" and "hopeless" are far different things.
e_p is such an idiot
Old 01-06-18, 04:47 PM
All Yappi

Right, you’re happier with a suckazz team with no hope than a team that actually competes. Thanks for reiterating. Christ, what an absolute brain dead loser.
Old 01-06-18, 04:50 PM
All Ohio

I would love to meet you two at a bar sometime. lol
Old 01-06-18, 05:06 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
I would love to meet you two at a bar sometime. lol

I'd spend the night in jail and be out about $75k
Old 01-06-18, 05:10 PM
All Ohio

Lol
Old 01-06-18, 05:18 PM
All Yappi

Quote:

I'd spend the night in jail and be out about $75k
Another moronic comment from Weirdo. The guy laying on the ground usually doesnít go to jail.
Old 01-10-18, 05:44 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinstonSmith View Post
Hard to believe.
I laugh every time I see this thread title on the forum page.
Old 01-10-18, 09:26 PM
All Yappi

adselder09 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
That said, after having let the O-line and receivers walk away, you guys might need to tank a bit.

I'd draft O-line this year and consider trading Green and Dunlap for serviceable cheap young replacements with potential and high picks next year. Those of you that wanted to blow it up last year after letting so much get away were right. You wasted a year.
You're out of your mind. Why would you trade a top 5 WR? I wouldn't trade Dunlap either as he's the best pass rusher on the team (for now, the rookie has already made a run toward that). This team was also two wins from making the playoffs as a WC against two bad division winners. If they hold on against Pittsburgh, they likely beat Chicago the following week. They're only a couple pieces away from contending for the division again, specifically at OL, S and another LB next to Burfict.

You don't bring Marvin back to blow it up and start over. They've done that once already in the transition from the Palmer years to Dalton.
Old 01-10-18, 11:31 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by adselder09 View Post
You're out of your mind. Why would you trade a top 5 WR? I wouldn't trade Dunlap either as he's the best pass rusher on the team (for now, the rookie has already made a run toward that). This team was also two wins from making the playoffs as a WC against two bad division winners. If they hold on against Pittsburgh, they likely beat Chicago the following week. They're only a couple pieces away from contending for the division again, specifically at OL, S and another LB next to Burfict.

You don't bring Marvin back to blow it up and start over. They've done that once already in the transition from the Palmer years to Dalton.
Sure, you can vacillate between 7-9 and 9-7, drafting in the middle rounds with no extra high draft picks. No need to tear down. You can always count on the ability to identify talent and the willingness to pay up for free agents, amirite ? That should get you a playoff win any time now.

Maybe focus on the bargains for low character guys that those other puzzy GMs shy away from ? Being constantly suspended or dead from flying out of a truck sound worse than they really are.
Old 01-11-18, 09:32 AM
All Yappi

Quote:
Sure, you can vacillate between 7-9 and 9-7, drafting in the middle rounds with no extra high draft picks. No need to tear down. You can always count on the ability to identify talent and the willingness to pay up for free agents, amirite ? That should get you a playoff win any time now.
Might as well start at the top:
-Last 5 years they've finished: 7-9, 6-9-1, 12-4, 10-5-1, 11-5 which is an average finish of 9-6 and with the ties is more like 10-6 to 8-8. Most years that gets at worst a WC spot.
-This year they will draft 12, last year was 9, 2016 was 24, 2015 was 21 and 2014 was 24. So they've drafted in the middle of rounds twice, beginning once and end twice.
-Their 1st Rd picks haven't always been great (though Jackson is going to be good) but they've done great in the middle rounds (Lawson, Vigil, Boling, Bodine, Willis, Iloka, Williams)
-Spending in FA has never been the Mike Brown way, but as mentioned earlier on this page, Marvin wouldn't be back if he wasn't promised they would be more aggressive in the FA market. He was not happy losing Zeitler, Whitworth, Jones and Sanu.

Quote:
Maybe focus on the bargains for low character guys that those other puzzy GMs shy away from ? Being constantly suspended or dead from flying out of a truck sound worse than they really are.
Wouldn't expect anything less from you. Very classless individual. Isn't your team the Browns? Drafted Manziel, Josh Gordon still on roster. Careful throwing stones in that glass house.
Old 01-11-18, 11:39 AM
All Yappi

Quote:
-Last 5 years they've finished: 7-9, 6-9-1, 12-4, 10-5-1, 11-5 which is an average finish of 9-6 and with the ties is more like 10-6 to 8-8. Most years that gets at worst a WC spot.
-This year they will draft 12, last year was 9, 2016 was 24, 2015 was 21 and 2014 was 24. So they've drafted in the middle of rounds twice, beginning once and end twice.
-Their 1st Rd picks haven't always been great (though Jackson is going to be good) but they've done great in the middle rounds (Lawson, Vigil, Boling, Bodine, Willis, Iloka, Williams)
-Spending in FA has never been the Mike Brown way, but as mentioned earlier on this page, Marvin wouldn't be back if he wasn't promised they would be more aggressive in the FA market. He was not happy losing Zeitler, Whitworth, Jones and Sanu.

Wouldn't expect anything less from you. Very classless individual. Isn't your team the Browns? Drafted Manziel, Josh Gordon still on roster. Careful throwing stones in that glass house.
Yeah, weirdo is a low class pos. Iím surprised you even bothered to seriously address him, no one else does.
Old 01-11-18, 12:00 PM
All Yappi

I would have been so disappointed if the e_poser didn't pretend to comment
Old 01-11-18, 12:12 PM
All Yappi

Quote:

Thanks for the info!

"Marvin wasn't happy.." Look at the records you cite. What kind of moron, after having the great misfortune of losing a QB who was trying to be a LB when they were one of the favorites to appear in the AFC title game, still goes 11-5 but destroys his offensive team ? Just lets it all fall apart ?
Old 01-11-18, 02:22 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
"Marvin wasn't happy.." Look at the records you cite. What kind of moron, after having the great misfortune of losing a QB who was trying to be a LB when they were one of the favorites to appear in the AFC title game, still goes 11-5 but destroys his offensive team ? Just lets it all fall apart ?
Obviously Mike Brown's cheap assŽ.