Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > Boys HS Sports > Football

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 12-23-17, 10:57 PM
Freshman

no show jones
Hey Mick, would you count sending post cards out to 5-8 graders with the wrong names on them dreadful marketing? And I'll bet it had a great impact on their "healthy" budget being looked after by a major accounting firm. Ol QBTrainer is just looking to make the world a better place. New record, same song.
Old 12-24-17, 08:13 AM
All Yappi

MickeyMantle is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by no show jones View Post
Hey Mick, would you count sending post cards out to 5-8 graders with the wrong names on them dreadful marketing? And I'll bet it had a great impact on their "healthy" budget being looked after by a major accounting firm. Ol QBTrainer is just looking to make the world a better place. New record, same song.
I'd consider it a dreadful mistake, yes. Still, I like what they're doing much better than "prepare for life." That unimaginative crap is just as embarrassing. I cringe for the people who dreamed it up every time I see it.
Old 12-24-17, 08:23 AM
All Region

IronEagle82 is on a distinguished road
So who will be the starting QB for LaSalle the first five games next season?
Old 12-24-17, 09:31 AM
All American

Carl Rick is on a distinguished road
LW player transfers to follow the family tradition. His older brother started at East and transferred to West. Then the brother went to Kentucky, he has since left and transferred somewhere. I am sure he will have success at LaSalle. If I were those coaches recruiting him at the next level they should know the family pattern.....when the going gets tough we are out of here.
Old 12-24-17, 11:20 AM
All Ohio

LEONARD is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Friday night light View Post
Why bring it up at all if that's not where you were going with it? I know I'm sure some of your best friends are.... you know what forget it you can't argue with stupid. Carry on
Because this is a board that I get on at work and shoot the sh*t. Not writing a thesis for a masters. My bad bro, I must not have as many college degrees as you. I should know better than to not come correct on yappi,the most serious of all places.

get *d FNL.
Old 12-24-17, 11:44 AM
Freshman

no show jones
Hahaha...yeah. And "Be The Difference" is a stroke of Cohenesque Clairvoyance.
How about "Be The Difference...especially if you are a QB and want to win another D2 ring, if we can get past Winton Woods".

Got a much better ring to it.
Old 12-24-17, 11:49 AM
All Yappi

warriorblue is on a distinguished road
Cox SUCKS period! Surprise more haven't left there by now.
Old 12-24-17, 11:53 AM
All Yappi

warriorblue is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by fish82 View Post
I know he's only a sophomore, but he's really not that good. I certainly don't count it as any kind of catastrophic loss.
He will get coached up at Lasalle. Doesn't matter who you guys lose. As long as you have ole Cox you will lose much more than win.
Old 12-24-17, 01:43 PM
All Ohio

Tardis is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by warriorblue View Post
He will get coached up at Lasalle. Doesn't matter who you guys lose. As long as you have ole Cox you will lose much more than win.
Yeah, this is not the first nor will it be the last time a player transfers because of Cox's incompetence. LW has had as much high end talent as anyone which has given everyone the false sense that Cox is good at getting his kids scholarships. I think the GCL, Colerain, and other coaches are exceedingly better at getting kids to the MAC and FCS.

Additionally, as long as the rules are followed, in this case sitting out 5 games, parents should be able to do what is best for their kids. LA Rambsy moved from LW to play football at Colerain, and his family moved back so his little brother good play baseball at LW. This was what was best for the family and kids.
Old 12-24-17, 02:39 PM
All Ohio

Crimson and Black is on a distinguished road
Quote:
He should have gone to Moeller. Everyone knows the weed is better there.
Fishboy, you donít bring much to the table no matter whether itís trolling Big Red threads or a LS QB transfer.
Old 12-24-17, 02:55 PM
All Yappi

fish82 will become famous soon enoughfish82 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by warriorblue View Post
Cox SUCKS period! Surprise more haven't left there by now.
If 2-8 stays the norm, I’d imagine they will.

Still, for whatever reason, West still has no shortage of players moving in as well.
Old 12-24-17, 03:43 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson and Black View Post
Fishboy, you donít bring much to the table no matter whether itís trolling Big Red threads or a LS QB transfer.
I post.

You respond.
Old 12-24-17, 05:03 PM
All Ohio

sam the butcher is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
We finally agree on something.
Old 12-24-17, 05:07 PM
All Ohio

On the bright side, I finally find out who fish's team is....lol....after all these years and all of his arrogant ramblings I assumed he was the fan of a school who had actually accomplished something....And now, I find out that he's just a long distance troll. At least m2m/man2man/starkravingdad/my2sense stays in his region to troll.
Old 12-24-17, 05:15 PM
All Ohio

Tardis is on a distinguished road
Quote:
If 2-8 stays the norm, Iíd imagine they will.

Still, for whatever reason, West still has no shortage of players moving in as well.
If West ever got a good coach they would be dangerous. Their demographics are pretty close to what Colerain was 30 years, a solid mix of upper, middle, and lower class. They have had as much if not more DI players as any school in the city and only Lasalle, Elder, and X have had more NFL players.
Old 12-24-17, 06:31 PM
All Ohio

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam the butcher View Post
We finally agree on something.
Sammy.... thatís twice in one day we have agreed. The Tigers are going to win a state championship.
Old 12-24-17, 08:22 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tardis View Post
If West ever got a good coach they would be dangerous. Their demographics are pretty close to what Colerain was 30 years, a solid mix of upper, middle, and lower class. They have had as much if not more DI players as any school in the city and only Lasalle, Elder, and X have had more NFL players.
Agreed. As it stands though, Iceman will be here as long as he wants to be.
Old 12-24-17, 08:25 PM
All Ohio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tardis View Post
Same page again. That loser supports a loser and trolls all the winners. Fishboy exposed himself. 2-8 and he tosses stones.... Iíll be darned.
Old 12-25-17, 06:47 AM
All Region

IronEagle82 is on a distinguished road
UK transfer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl Rick View Post
LW player transfers to follow the family tradition. His older brother started at East and transferred to West. Then the brother went to Kentucky, he has since left and transferred somewhere. I am sure he will have success at LaSalle. If I were those coaches recruiting him at the next level they should know the family pattern.....when the going gets tough we are out of here.
Mikel was playing behind Benny Snell (All SEC) running back at Kentucky. He got 3 carries his junior year. It's time to leave that program and get playing time elsewhere.
Old 12-25-17, 02:45 PM
All Ohio

Quote:
Same page again. That loser supports a loser and trolls all the winners. Fishboy exposed himself. 2-8 and he tosses stones.... Iíll be darned.
Matter of fact, the last 2 seasons combined, LW is 4-16 with their 4 wins coming against teams who are a combined 5-35....two teams were 0-10 and one was 1-9.
Old 12-25-17, 03:02 PM
All American

Carl Rick is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by IronEagle82 View Post
Mikel was playing behind Benny Snell (All SEC) running back at Kentucky. He got 3 carries his junior year. It's time to leave that program and get playing time elsewhere.
Let's hope he gets his degree. He thought the NFL was his future.
Old 12-25-17, 05:02 PM
Junior Varsity

wolvey15 is on a distinguished road
Any one know what college his brother transfered to..

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Last edited by wolvey15; 12-25-17 at 06:20 PM.
Old 12-25-17, 07:52 PM
All Ohio

New Target

Fishboyís Lakota West Losers.....such an easy target. They are for me what Donald Trump is to late night comedy tv writers. Guess Iíll be busy on yappi instead of taking a break until mid August.
Old 12-26-17, 08:15 AM
All World

Taco MacArthur can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally Posted by sam the butcher View Post
On the bright side, I finally find out who fish's team is....lol....after all these years and all of his arrogant ramblings I assumed he was the fan of a school who had actually accomplished something....And now, I find out that he's just a long distance troll.
Fish hasn't exactly tried to hide who his team is. The fact it took you this long to figure it out says more about you than anything.
Old 12-26-17, 08:53 AM
All Yappi

CnB has been trying to figure out where I live for months so he can “teach me a lesson,” when 2/3 of the board has known for years.

The best part is that he and Heff seem to think that the fact that my team stinks somehow magically makes them both less stupid.

Last edited by fish82; 12-26-17 at 09:13 AM.
Old 12-26-17, 10:37 AM
Save water....drink beer!

MoeDude is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinegar View Post
I'd like to know if he is going for free. I'm sure the rest of Lancer Nation would also like that answer. Oh yeah, there's that clause in their agreement...."don't tell anybody else what your aid amount is."
He's probably a true leader!!
Old 12-26-17, 10:42 AM

Quote:
Whatever the rate was, it was a bargain to get to watch you guys cry about it for 35 years.
You got that right!

Quote:
He should have gone to Moeller. Everyone knows the weed is better there.
shush now fish82
Old 12-26-17, 10:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2020Dad View Post
I am really not understanding all of the nasty remarks. Here is the bottom line, this kid is a good kid I personally know him. He plays at Lakota West for Larry Cox who will do nothing all to develop him as a QB because it is well documented that Cox is not a very good coach, as a matter of fact he is pretty bad. Just maybe the parents took him to visit some of the GCL schools that he might have a decent opportunity to compete for a starting job next year and get developed as a QB and get a first class education. He damn sure wasnt going to get developed as a QB at Lakota West. Maybe, just maybe the parents are taking the initiative and not the schools. Looks like he went to a couple of schools to shadow, several kids are transferring away from LW, he is just the one that happens to be going to the GCL.
This! It's still funny to read all these accusations about recruiting when 99% of the time it's the families making decisions and marketing their children. But there are also some families just trying to find the best possible path for their child. The only thing I question though, is that why now? Anyone who's followed high school football in the Cincinnati area knows Cox has always underdeveloped the talent at that school. Why didn't they start out at a LaSalle type school? This is why it will get more scrutiny than normal because you have to believe tuition was one of the reasons that kept him from going to a private school from the start. But now they can afford it?!?!?

I wish the kid luck except against Moeller but transferring after already being in a school for two seasons just seems odd and a little shakey.
Old 12-26-17, 12:46 PM
All Ohio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco MacArthur View Post
Fish hasn't exactly tried to hide who his team is. The fact it took you this long to figure it out says more about you than anything.
No, see I don't study on it....he enters a thread I'm involved with, takes a shot at my team then disappears. I ask who his team is and he, (understandably now) doesn't reply, that's it....no research because I don't really care....it is hilarious though.
Old 12-26-17, 12:50 PM
All Ohio

Quote:
CnB has been trying to figure out where I live for months so he can ďteach me a lesson,Ē when 2/3 of the board has known for years.

The best part is that he and Heff seem to think that the fact that my team stinks somehow magically makes them both less stupid.
Ironically, the fact that (you've trolled for years) and your team stinks makes YOU MORE stupid. See....that the beauty. Keep scheduling those 1-9 and 0-10 teams, well get you guys all the way up to 3-7 before you know it.