Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > Boys HS Sports > Football

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 12-15-17, 12:59 PM
Freshman

cavfalcon7377 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by oleballcoach45 View Post
You cannot be serious! That is a train wreck and NE! Those coaches have lost all control there! I saw them play once and it was the ugliest football I have ever witnessed! I saw them have 45 yards of penalties on one drive and Coach Hat thrower got two delay of games after a timeout! I also never say more personal fouls by one team than I did from NE. Turned around that Coaching Staff needed to complete overhaul! Also they need to get rid of the, "Friends and Family" way of thinking to make roster decisions! The best thing for NE would be if the School Board finally Combined Schools!
All Iím saying is I hope it gets fixed. They do have some talent out there. The coaches did put the time and effort in....I just donít know what happened this season. I was very close to the program, but this this year I wasnít. Not here to argue, just hoping their off-season goes well and it gets turned around.
Old 12-19-17, 10:43 AM
Freshman

oleballcoach45 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by cavfalcon7377 View Post
All Iím saying is I hope it gets fixed. They do have some talent out there. The coaches did put the time and effort in....I just donít know what happened this season. I was very close to the program, but this this year I wasnít. Not here to argue, just hoping their off-season goes well and it gets turned around.
I too am not here to argue but until the Friends and Family Network and the allowing of Dads to be coaches is still going on nothing will change! I have watched talent with the previous two coaches walk into that stadium and out of that stadium and none of those teams have a playoff win, the last OHC title was in 03'... At this point we are going on 15 years with League Crown and in those 15 years there has been ONE winning record of 6-4 under Coach Rolf. Now Coach Hat Thrower was quoted before this season saying that they would 8-2 in the OHC North... more like 1-9! That type of season is not going to happen as long as he is the HC and his DC is still giving up 35 pts a game and as long as his two OC's still don't add up to one good OC! It is frustrating to know, players at NE are only being played in certain positions because of "THE NETWORK" NOT because of ability or work ethic and determination to be the best at that position. It is a shame that the Admin and Athletic Dept have allowed this staff to continue coaching and allowing a former coach to come back and another coach stay on staff for 40 years! In all my years officiating and coaching I have never seen a program in such dysfunction!
Old 01-03-18, 01:19 PM
All Region

Jet19 is on a distinguished road
It will still be tough to win in the OHC North next season. No matter how much better Northeastern gets or even Triad too for that matter. I still see Burg, WLS, West Jeff being good football teams and I even think Fairbanks will join that mix next fall to make it 4 teams in the title talk mix. Although, I do see Triad and Northeastern both improving next season. I really really wish the OHC would go to 3 out of league games and 2 crossover, but it is what it is. Northeastern replaced long time rival Kenton Ridge with Worthington Christian out of North Columbus week one next season. While I agree getting rid of the NE vs KR rivalry was long overdue because ever since the Springfield merger A LOT of players that would have been wearing North Panther jerseys wear Kenton Ridge Cougar jerseys. I don't think the Worthington Christian is a good game either, but it will do for now. Also has anyone heard anything about Catholic Central football in 2018? I have heard rumors they are not going to field a team?
Old 01-07-18, 07:25 PM
All District

Bluehawg is on a distinguished road
West Jeff has finalized next years schedule. They will play Philo week 1 and Ready week 2 before startling league play
Old 01-09-18, 01:11 PM
Freshman

da-plane_da-plane is on a distinguished road
****This just in*****job opening for a varsity head football coach at Northeastern!
Old 01-10-18, 12:13 PM
All Region

Quote:
Originally Posted by da-plane_da-plane View Post
****This just in*****job opening for a varsity head football coach at Northeastern!
I thought they were saying the job is already going to one of the assistants. I figured they finally gave the job to ole Billy. lol
Old 01-11-18, 07:47 PM
All Region

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluehawg View Post
West Jeff has finalized next years schedule. They will play Philo week 1 and Ready week 2 before startling league play
I don't know much about Philo other than they look like the Chargers. lol. One of my friend's kids plays for Sheridan. And I know they play Philo and he said Philo is pretty good but he isn't sure what the high school has returning. West Jeff vs Ready is a great out of league game. Prob the toughest out of league schedule in the OHC next season.
Old 01-23-18, 04:17 PM
All Region

Anyone starting a 2018 thread?
Old 02-22-18, 10:29 AM
All Region

wls_color is on a distinguished road
I will start it Jet
Old 05-30-18, 05:27 PM
Freshman

Grevw fan is on a distinguished road
Have you started a 2018 thread yet?....Season will be here before you know it....what is everyone's thoughts for 2018?
Old 06-02-18, 05:15 PM
All Region

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grevw fan View Post
Have you started a 2018 thread yet?....Season will be here before you know it....what is everyone's thoughts for 2018?
I haven't been on much this summer. I thought I saw a thread and now it's down I think?? But it is official that Coach Houseman is out at Northeastern after 3 seasons. 8-22 record in 3 years. Jake Buchholtz will be the new head football coach. Hopefully he can have better success than the previous two coaches. Will be a tough OHC North this season. Maybe fall of 2019 the Jets can get back into the conversation. I would like to see it this season, but the Jets are such a wildcard nowadays.
http://oh.8to18.com/NortheasternHS/staff
Old 06-02-18, 11:12 PM
All District

shoprat2 is on a distinguished road
Is anyone beside ‘Burg got a chance at league and/or playoff.
Old 06-05-18, 07:08 AM
All Yappi

BlessEmAll is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to BlessEmAll
When are KR and NE going to merge into one large high school?
Old 06-05-18, 08:22 AM
Junior Varsity

BigArlie8 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoprat2 View Post
Is anyone beside ĎBurg got a chance at league and/or playoff.
Never now that they passed the levy for new schools in the NE district.