Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > Boys HS Sports > Football

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #61  
Old 05-13-19, 11:11 AM
vamp2syd vamp2syd is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 09-24-02
Location: HH Wayne 35 Moeller 17
Posts: 36,977
vamp2syd will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by FBGuy View Post
Now that is interesting. This goes against what Vamps said. According to him, the 38,000 people who live in Huber are all for Minton. Are you saying he is wrong?

The thing is I am with Vamps on this. This was wrong. It was done in the backdoor way you mention. He is just very dramatic about it.

He is wrong about Mike Schneider though. Yeah, the kids were unhappy with him. He also didn't win too many playoff games. Of course, he was asking them to get good grades, try and live in the district, and maybe show up for workouts. If they didn't, he felt they shouldn't play. Oh well. Oh and he also had a completely different playoff system to deal with. Lets not let facts get in the way of a good rant though.
Well, none of those people showed up at the meetings to have their opinions heard. Everyone at the meetings were pro Minton. I can imagine some parents of kids that play sports such as Baseball getting upset as the baseball field was being used as a football practice field. They just don't understand that Wayne is FOOTBALL and that comes first. They will eventually get a new baseball field. Softball already got their new fields.... and of course even we have some of those parents who believe that their kid should start over somebody else so of course they would want him out.

We can just disagree about Schneider that is fine. I was here before him and during him not sure where you were at but that is fine.

Wayne from day1 to 1976: 99-87-10
Under Siewe 1977-1980: 11-28-1 including 0-10 his last season... things were bad
Schneider: 128-39-3 Totally change the team around and turned them into a consistent winner but 0-5 in the playoffs.
Minton: 163-45 Took the team to the next level, 24 playoff wins and 4 state final appearances.... (187 wins at Wayne)

In my opinion it was not a mistake to get rid of Schneider.
Reply With Quote
  #62  
Old 05-13-19, 11:36 AM
Warpath Warpath is offline
Varsity
 
Join Date: 11-20-13
Posts: 92
Warpath is on a distinguished road
Vamps, didnít Wayne win one playoff game under Schneider? I think it was 94 season or so vs Colerain.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #63  
Old 05-13-19, 12:20 PM
Warpath Warpath is offline
Varsity
 
Join Date: 11-20-13
Posts: 92
Warpath is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warpath View Post
Vamps, didnít Wayne win one playoff game under Schneider? I think it was 94 season or so vs Colerain.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Never mind, no they didnít

0-5 for Schneider


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #64  
Old 05-13-19, 12:20 PM
FBGuy FBGuy is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 08-31-04
Posts: 5,888
FBGuy is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by vamp2syd View Post
Well, none of those people showed up at the meetings to have their opinions heard. Everyone at the meetings were pro Minton. I can imagine some parents of kids that play sports such as Baseball getting upset as the baseball field was being used as a football practice field. They just don't understand that Wayne is FOOTBALL and that comes first. They will eventually get a new baseball field. Softball already got their new fields.... and of course even we have some of those parents who believe that their kid should start over somebody else so of course they would want him out.

We can just disagree about Schneider that is fine. I was here before him and during him not sure where you were at but that is fine.

Wayne from day1 to 1976: 99-87-10
Under Siewe 1977-1980: 11-28-1 including 0-10 his last season... things were bad
Schneider: 128-39-3 Totally change the team around and turned them into a consistent winner but 0-5 in the playoffs.
Minton: 163-45 Took the team to the next level, 24 playoff wins and 4 state final appearances.... (187 wins at Wayne)

In my opinion it was not a mistake to get rid of Schneider.
I get what you are saying. You feel is was not a mistake to get rid of Schneider because he was 0-5 in the playoffs.

I disagree. Mike never had the luck to be in region 3. Even as early as 2000 Jay got lucky enough to get out of region 4 and into region 3. The next year back in region 4 they went 8-2 and couldn't make the playoffs.

Mike also had to play those powerhouse teams from Princeton. I am sure you can remember Eric Dixon getting stuffed in the playoffs or Johnny Mattress having his way with Wayne in the playoffs.

So you are comparing apples to oranges. Mike had a MUCH harder path. He took over a pitiful program and built it into a local power. He was handed nothing and made it into something. Minton was given a local powerhouse, added some key players, and got them to the next level. He also benefitted from getting into region 3 sometimes and the expansion of the playoffs. Call it like it is.

If we go about things like you are doing here Vamps, then lets get rid of Minton and get a coach in here who can win state titles. Wayne should have at least 4 titles, right? A great coach could have won those games. Cut Minton loose and bring in a state champ winning coach. I think the town will be 100% behind that.

Of course, I think that would be a terrible idea. But so was getting rid of Schneider.
Reply With Quote
  #65  
Old 05-13-19, 12:47 PM
Ballboy000 Ballboy000 is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 11-21-15
Posts: 569
Ballboy000 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by vamp2syd View Post
Not even close to the same thing when comparing Schneider to Minton. Schneider got ran out and the community was behind that decision. Schneider had to go and they did the right decision
Mike Schneider "Retired" from the school system and then left to assist his son Lance at Northmont. Schneider is responsible for putting Wayne football on the map. The Warriors were 0-10 the year before he got there and cellar dwellers in the WOL. Within no time, he became a thorn in the side to Coach Gregg's powerhouse Centerville teams and took the Warriors to 5 straight WOL titles and state playoffs shortly after arriving.
Reply With Quote
  #66  
Old 05-13-19, 12:48 PM
dograt dograt is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 09-29-03
Location: Dayton
Posts: 779
dograt is on a distinguished road
I thought Mike left because the district wouldn't give Lance a job?
Reply With Quote
  #67  
Old 05-13-19, 12:56 PM
Warpath Warpath is offline
Varsity
 
Join Date: 11-20-13
Posts: 92
Warpath is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by dograt View Post
I thought Mike left because the district wouldn't give Lance a job?


Thatís the way I remember it. Mike was going to retire, but wanted Lance to get it. Lance didnít have many fans.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #68  
Old 05-13-19, 01:07 PM
Ballboy000 Ballboy000 is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 11-21-15
Posts: 569
Ballboy000 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by dograt View Post
I thought Mike left because the district wouldn't give Lance a job?
Mike "Retired" because Wayne hired someone else over Lance for a teaching position and Lance got hired at Northmont as a teacher and Head Coach. Big difference between taking a retirement to go coach with your son and being run out of town. Mike & Lance then did the same thing Mike had done at Wayne. Took an 0-10 cellar dweller to WOL/GWOC championships.

Last edited by Ballboy000; 05-13-19 at 01:23 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #69  
Old 05-13-19, 01:12 PM
Warpath Warpath is offline
Varsity
 
Join Date: 11-20-13
Posts: 92
Warpath is on a distinguished road
Anyone remember Glenn Hunter and how he was ousted as AD before Schneider?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #70  
Old 05-13-19, 01:14 PM
Ballboy000 Ballboy000 is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 11-21-15
Posts: 569
Ballboy000 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warpath View Post
Anyone remember Glenn Hunter and how he was ousted as AD before Schneider?
I remember him. Didn't know he got ousted. I wasn't much of a fan of his. Where did he go?

Last edited by Ballboy000; 05-13-19 at 01:33 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #71  
Old 05-13-19, 01:43 PM
vamp2syd vamp2syd is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 09-24-02
Location: HH Wayne 35 Moeller 17
Posts: 36,977
vamp2syd will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by FBGuy View Post
I get what you are saying. You feel is was not a mistake to get rid of Schneider because he was 0-5 in the playoffs.

I disagree. Mike never had the luck to be in region 3. Even as early as 2000 Jay got lucky enough to get out of region 4 and into region 3. The next year back in region 4 they went 8-2 and couldn't make the playoffs.

Mike also had to play those powerhouse teams from Princeton. I am sure you can remember Eric Dixon getting stuffed in the playoffs or Johnny Mattress having his way with Wayne in the playoffs.

So you are comparing apples to oranges. Mike had a MUCH harder path. He took over a pitiful program and built it into a local power. He was handed nothing and made it into something. Minton was given a local powerhouse, added some key players, and got them to the next level. He also benefitted from getting into region 3 sometimes and the expansion of the playoffs. Call it like it is.

If we go about things like you are doing here Vamps, then lets get rid of Minton and get a coach in here who can win state titles. Wayne should have at least 4 titles, right? A great coach could have won those games. Cut Minton loose and bring in a state champ winning coach. I think the town will be 100% behind that.

Of course, I think that would be a terrible idea. But so was getting rid of Schneider.
0-5 was part of the reason he had to go. There were other reasons .

It is harder now to make the playoffs in region 3 than region 4 but anyhow lets look at the regions.

Wayne in region 3: 4 seasons, record 2-4
Wayne in region 4: 14 seasons, record 12-9
Wayne in Super Region which was made up of region 4 and region 3: 3 seasons, record 10-3

so the years that Wayne was in the same region as Colerain, St. Xavier, Moeller, and Elder they had a playoff record under Minton of 22-12

In 2001 Wayne did not make the playoffs in R4 with an 8-2 record, if they were in R3 they would not of made the playoffs either. Northmont was #8 in R4 at 21.800 while Lincoln was #8 in R3 at 22.550. Wayne was 20.600

True but Wayne played nationally ranked teams under Minton and came away with wins.

Expansion did help in the number of playoffs games but the region change did not have an impact.

Wayne should of won 2 of the state title games. 1 against Iggy and 1 against Ed's possibly 2. Turnovers cost them against Iggy in the 2nd half. Against Ed's game 1.... Miller needed to be more selfish down the stretch. The snow helped Ed's but a Wayne go ahead score late was taken away by a bad call when the Miller to Miller connection was ruled out of bounds on a 4th down play when video showed him to be in.... it is what it is. Game 3 vs Ed's Wayne might of won if not for the bad break on the kick-off late in the game that hit a Wayne front man and was recovered by Ed's.

No, it is not the same reasoning as I stated earlier it was more to it than the 0-5 playoff record.
Reply With Quote
  #72  
Old 05-13-19, 01:52 PM
Warpath Warpath is offline
Varsity
 
Join Date: 11-20-13
Posts: 92
Warpath is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballboy000 View Post
I remember him. Didn't know he got ousted. I wasn't much of a fan of his. Where did he go?


I donít remember where went, but I think Columbus area. From what I remember he got into it with the School Board President (at the time) over school board members getting free admission. Problem was it was a league or state championship event (maybe wrestling) like sectionals or something. Anywho, thatís what started the ouster.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #73  
Old 05-13-19, 03:53 PM
HSsportfan HSsportfan is offline
All District
 
Join Date: 09-07-15
Posts: 184
HSsportfan is on a distinguished road
Mike Schneider coached the kids that were born and raised in Huber Heights. He worked with what the community handed him and did not recruit kids from other areas and states to "transfer" to Wayne. Coach Schneider had tremendous success with the homegrown talent. Enough said.

We all know the "rumors" about paying for condos in the Sunday Villas for those big time transfers. Look at all of the successful teams in recent years, all had several key players that just happened to "move into" Huber Heights. I remember one of those "move in" players who the second he graduated after 1st semester of his senior year, moved back into his real home in his real hometown.

Shoot, one former NFL player, who happens to be in the Wayne Athletic Hall of Fame, wouldn't even list Huber Heights as his hometown on his player profile for television. He listed where he really lived, not where he should have been living so he could play at Wayne.

For the past decade or so, Wayne has not been any better than St. Xavier, Moeller and Elder when it comes to recruiting players. Therefore, the number of wins and playoff success that has occurred in the recent years has an * attached to it --- just like the * attached to the records of the Major League Baseball Players of the Performance Enhancement Era. Their accomplishments were tarnished by their methodology.

All home grown talent with Mike. That is why - in my opinion, Mike Schneider will go down as the most successful football coach in Wayne history!!
Reply With Quote
  #74  
Old 05-13-19, 05:24 PM
Ballboy000 Ballboy000 is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 11-21-15
Posts: 569
Ballboy000 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warpath View Post
I donít remember where went, but I think Columbus area. From what I remember he got into it with the School Board President (at the time) over school board members getting free admission. Problem was it was a league or state championship event (maybe wrestling) like sectionals or something. Anywho, thatís what started the ouster.
Yeah ... you're right. I recall that now that you mention it.
Reply With Quote
  #75  
Old 05-13-19, 05:49 PM
Ballboy000 Ballboy000 is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 11-21-15
Posts: 569
Ballboy000 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by vamp2syd View Post
Wayne should of won 2 of the state title games. 1 against Iggy and 1 against Ed's possibly 2. Turnovers cost them against Iggy in the 2nd half. Against Ed's game 1.... Miller needed to be more selfish down the stretch. The snow helped Ed's but a Wayne go ahead score late was taken away by a bad call when the Miller to Miller connection was ruled out of bounds on a 4th down play when video showed him to be in.... it is what it is. Game 3 vs Ed's Wayne might of won if not for the bad break on the kick-off late in the game that hit a Wayne front man and was recovered by Ed's.
"IF" is a big little word. That Line Drive Kickoff by St Ed's that bounced off the Wayne player was a designed kickoff with that intention. The St Ed's coach talked about it after the game.
Reply With Quote
  #76  
Old 05-13-19, 06:07 PM
Ballboy000 Ballboy000 is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 11-21-15
Posts: 569
Ballboy000 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by HSsportfan View Post
Mike Schneider coached the kids that were born and raised in Huber Heights. He worked with what the community handed him and did not recruit kids from other areas and states to "transfer" to Wayne. Coach Schneider had tremendous success with the homegrown talent. Enough said.

We all know the "rumors" about paying for condos in the Sunday Villas for those big time transfers. Look at all of the successful teams in recent years, all had several key players that just happened to "move into" Huber Heights. I remember one of those "move in" players who the second he graduated after 1st semester of his senior year, moved back into his real home in his real hometown.

Shoot, one former NFL player, who happens to be in the Wayne Athletic Hall of Fame, wouldn't even list Huber Heights as his hometown on his player profile for television. He listed where he really lived, not where he should have been living so he could play at Wayne.

For the past decade or so, Wayne has not been any better than St. Xavier, Moeller and Elder when it comes to recruiting players. Therefore, the number of wins and playoff success that has occurred in the recent years has an * attached to it --- just like the * attached to the records of the Major League Baseball Players of the Performance Enhancement Era. Their accomplishments were tarnished by their methodology.

All home grown talent with Mike. That is why - in my opinion, Mike Schneider will go down as the most successful football coach in Wayne history!!
I completely agree with you. You cannot compare what Mike had to work with against what Minton has had during his tenure. Apples and Oranges. Nothing against Minton, but Mike Schneider was the greatest coach in Wayne's football history. He took a pitiful losing program over and put Wayne football on the map and he did it with home grown talent & far different demographics than Huber Heights has today.
Reply With Quote
  #77  
Old 05-13-19, 06:34 PM
vamp2syd vamp2syd is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 09-24-02
Location: HH Wayne 35 Moeller 17
Posts: 36,977
vamp2syd will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballboy000 View Post
I completely agree with you. You cannot compare what Mike had to work with against what Minton has had during his tenure. Apples and Oranges. Nothing against Minton, but Mike Schneider was the greatest coach in Wayne's football history. He took a pitiful losing program over and put Wayne football on the map and he did it with home grown talent & far different demographics than Huber Heights has today.
I agree to a point but Schneider did not have to deal with high pay to play fee's keeping numbers down, concussion scares also keeping numbers down, lazy video game playing kids that would of gone out for the team. The demographics have changed for most schools as well as the home grown talent ... Centerville has actually had more transfers in for football than Wayne over the last couple of years. It is what it has become. Wayne was a losing program only the 4 years prior to Schneider. He did do a great job and I give him all the credit but Minton in my opinion has taken this program to a national level.
Reply With Quote
  #78  
Old 05-13-19, 06:36 PM
vamp2syd vamp2syd is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 09-24-02
Location: HH Wayne 35 Moeller 17
Posts: 36,977
vamp2syd will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballboy000 View Post
"IF" is a big little word. That Line Drive Kickoff by St Ed's that bounced off the Wayne player was a designed kickoff with that intention. The St Ed's coach talked about it after the game.
OK. and 9 times out of 10 it does not work.... just bad luck I guess or just not meant to be.
Reply With Quote
  #79  
Old 05-13-19, 08:25 PM
scbuckeye99 scbuckeye99 is offline
All Region
 
Join Date: 05-24-15
Posts: 366
scbuckeye99 is on a distinguished road
Question?
How many other GWOC schools have HFC's who are also the AD?
Reply With Quote
  #80  
Old 05-13-19, 10:48 PM
Killer Joe Killer Joe is offline
All Region
 
Join Date: 02-16-16
Posts: 435
Killer Joe is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballboy000 View Post
Mike "Retired" because Wayne hired someone else over Lance for a teaching position and Lance got hired at Northmont as a teacher and Head Coach. Big difference between taking a retirement to go coach with your son and being run out of town. Mike & Lance then did the same thing Mike had done at Wayne. Took an 0-10 cellar dweller to WOL/GWOC championships.
He did not retire to coach with Lance. Lance didn't get hired at Northmont until a year later. He did go after that, but one thing had nothing to do with another.
Reply With Quote
  #81  
Old 05-13-19, 11:41 PM
Ballboy000 Ballboy000 is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 11-21-15
Posts: 569
Ballboy000 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer Joe View Post
He did not retire to coach with Lance. Lance didn't get hired at Northmont until a year later. He did go after that, but one thing had nothing to do with another.
Correct to an extent. Mike was planning on retiring & helping Lance at Wayne if he had received the teaching position & succeeded him as HC. When Wayne passed over Lance for the teaching position Mike went ahead and retired. Lance was then hired within a years time by Northmont & Mike joined him there. Ultimately Mike got what he wanted. Just at Northmont instead of Wayne.

Last edited by Ballboy000; 05-14-19 at 01:46 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #82  
Old 05-14-19, 01:54 AM
Ballboy000 Ballboy000 is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 11-21-15
Posts: 569
Ballboy000 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by vamp2syd View Post
I agree to a point but Schneider did not have to deal with high pay to play fee's keeping numbers down, concussion scares also keeping numbers down, lazy video game playing kids that would of gone out for the team. The demographics have changed for most schools as well as the home grown talent ... Centerville has actually had more transfers in for football than Wayne over the last couple of years. It is what it has become. Wayne was a losing program only the 4 years prior to Schneider. He did do a great job and I give him all the credit but Minton in my opinion has taken this program to a national level.
Actually Wayne's last winning season prior to Schneider taking over in 81 was in 1975. In the 25 years prior to Schneider, Wayne only had 8 winning seasons and a record of 110-115-11 for a 48.9 winning pct. Schneider went 128-44-2 for a 74.1 winning pct. Minton is presently 186-61 for a 75.3 winning pct. Minton did take Wayne to the next level, but it was Mike Schneider that turned Wayne into a winning program and put the Warriors on the football map.
Reply With Quote
  #83  
Old 05-14-19, 06:48 AM
StSebastian StSebastian is offline
All Region
 
Join Date: 02-14-16
Posts: 301
StSebastian is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballboy000 View Post
Actually Wayne's last winning season prior to Schneider taking over in 81 was in 1975. In the 25 years prior to Schneider, Wayne only had 8 winning seasons and a record of 110-115-11 for a 48.9 winning pct. Schneider went 128-44-2 for a 74.1 winning pct. Minton is presently 186-61 for a 75.3 winning pct. Minton did take Wayne to the next level, but it was Mike Schneider that turned Wayne into a winning program and put the Warriors on the football map.
So let me get this right... you are saying that both men were extremely successful in their own right given the circumstances and era in which they were HC at Wayne?

Wow! I just can't fathom accepting that as anything other than heresy when considering the camp in which I plant my flag... preposterous!

Reply With Quote
  #84  
Old 05-14-19, 07:15 AM
Killer Joe Killer Joe is offline
All Region
 
Join Date: 02-16-16
Posts: 435
Killer Joe is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballboy000 View Post
Actually Wayne's last winning season prior to Schneider taking over in 81 was in 1975. In the 25 years prior to Schneider, Wayne only had 8 winning seasons and a record of 110-115-11 for a 48.9 winning pct. Schneider went 128-44-2 for a 74.1 winning pct. Minton is presently 186-61 for a 75.3 winning pct. Minton did take Wayne to the next level, but it was Mike Schneider that turned Wayne into a winning program and put the Warriors on the football map.
I find it funny that you are using winning percentages to prove Mike is a good a coach as Minton. Minton played much tougher schools outside of the Dayton area. The Wayne schedule for most of Mikes tenure at Wayne was not very tough, especially during the WOL years. Wayne only became on the football map in the Dayton area with Schneider, but Minton took that to the state and national level.

The reality is that both Schneiders have had relatively little success outside of Dayton. And without Wayne going to state 4 times and Centerville having some state-level teams years ago, the Dayton area Division 1 football pedigree is pathetic. There are only a few coaches in the Dayton area in Division 1 over the years that I would consider to be great and both Schneiders wouldn't be part of that list. Very few outside of Dayton would consider the Schneiders to be great coaches, but plenty outside of Dayton would consider Minton to be a great one.

The reality is that those in this thread propping up Schneider to denigrate Wayne's success after him and Minton himself are just showing their jealousy, just like the whiners that say they recruited. Wayne is not some rich Catholic school that can pay people to move in and play football, but there is no doubt that kids transferred in for better success outside the Dayton area. The Wayne fans supported the kids just like everyone one else would in the same situation. Wayne, and to some extent Centerville, were at least able to prove that Dayton area Division 1 football wasn't all mediocre. There have been some other teams here and there that had some regular season success in Dayton, but very few did much beyond that.

Just like most Wayne threads that pop up on Yappi, people are using it as an opportunity to trash Wayne and its success under Minton...
Reply With Quote
  #85  
Old 05-14-19, 08:00 AM
El Indio El Indio is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 06-04-09
Posts: 2,176
El Indio is on a distinguished road
I'd rather have home grown talent and win then have transfers (illegally at that) and win playoff games. Shoot, if you have transfers, where are the banners? Just saying.
Reply With Quote
  #86  
Old 05-14-19, 08:02 AM
aged jock aged jock is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 09-27-09
Posts: 2,063
aged jock is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer Joe View Post
Wayne is not some rich Catholic school that can pay people to move in and play football...
Another clueless slander. Public schools donít have to ďpayĒ kids, because EVERYONE GOES THERE FOR FREE.

There is no ďrich Catholic schoolĒ anywhere near Dayton.

And no Catholic school pays anyone to attend, much less just to play any sport. A very few kids get academic grants, some get need based financial reductions in tuition, and some participate in government voucher programs, so they can escape bad environments. Nobody gets athletic scholarships. Period.

Your prejudice (and ignorance) is showing.

You need to get your facts straight.
Reply With Quote
  #87  
Old 05-14-19, 08:14 AM
El Indio El Indio is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 06-04-09
Posts: 2,176
El Indio is on a distinguished road
aged jock,
I know for a fact you are wrong. They get their tuition paid for in full. And if they have siblings, they will find a way to get them too.
Fact!
Reply With Quote
  #88  
Old 05-14-19, 08:36 AM
L Hand L Hand is online now
All World
 
Join Date: 10-13-05
Posts: 3,252
L Hand is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Indio View Post
aged jock,
I know for a fact you are wrong. They get their tuition paid for in full. And if they have siblings, they will find a way to get them too.
Fact!
Just like publics - they get you, your brother, your sister and everyone who lives in your neighborhood in FOR FREE!!
Reply With Quote
  #89  
Old 05-14-19, 08:52 AM
tom 48 tom 48 is online now
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 10-12-06
Posts: 5,094
tom 48 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Indio View Post
aged jock,
I know for a fact you are wrong. They get their tuition paid for in full. And if they have siblings, they will find a way to get them too.
Fact!
That's amazing! Do you have some specifics? We'd all like to know the names of the cheaters.
Reply With Quote
  #90  
Old 05-14-19, 09:32 AM
queencitybuckeye queencitybuckeye is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 11-12-09
Location: Charlotte, NC
Posts: 4,795
queencitybuckeye will become famous soon enough
On a side note, with all respect to Wayne (having friends whose kids played there), shouldn't they win an Ohio title if not multiple before their fans declare them a national brand?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Barberton: A Coaching Legacy frecriss Barberton Magics 18 11-28-18 11:02 AM
Fairfield High School Head Coach to coach in Under Armor All American football game. graceunder Football 0 11-29-17 02:11 PM
Mount Union Head Coach at Tuscarawas County Wres. Club wrestling_fan_ Wrestling 1 05-02-17 11:54 AM
Any news on a New Head Football Coach to replaces Coach Bob Sax at Akron Garfield ??? IUDOGS Football 12 05-02-17 08:25 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:18 AM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Registration Booster - Powered By Dirt RIF CustUmz