Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > Boys HS Sports > Football

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 02-19-19, 11:09 AM
All District

bodiaz is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syrian Leopards View Post
I never once hinted Louisville is on the same level as Massillon. If Louisville and Massillon played each other 10 years straight Louisville would win 1-2 times. I just think that ONE time is coming soon because our kids have beaten them before.

How come they are Knuckleheads? The CaptainA guy claims our new DC is a clown. I need some answers
Not a Massillon fan, but I don't think Louisville beats Massillon once in 10 years. Taking a 9th grad score and trying to equate it to a high school team is foolish. As far as knuckleheads, I can assure you, a few of them are off their rocker. I wouldn't be surprised if Josh Grimsley surfaces at Louisville after the doesn't get the Mck job, then you will have quite a crew.
Old 02-19-19, 04:26 PM
All District

CaptainA is on a distinguished road
Quote:
I never once hinted Louisville is on the same level as Massillon. If Louisville and Massillon played each other 10 years straight Louisville would win 1-2 times. I just think that ONE time is coming soon because our kids have beaten them before.

How come they are Knuckleheads? The CaptainA guy claims our new DC is a clown. I need some answers
Look up Salem vs The A-town express in 2017. Gave up the 6th most rushing yards in history of the state of ohio.
Lil Vic embarassed that man. I know I was there watching the boys play some ball!!!
Old 02-19-19, 07:25 PM
Freshman

Donny_Swaggins91 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainA View Post
Look up Salem vs The A-town express in 2017. Gave up the 6th most rushing yards in history of the state of ohio.
Lil Vic embarassed that man. I know I was there watching the boys play some ball!!!
Captan A thatís because they played SALEM! Canít wait to see the big bad a-town express👎 To come to Louisville. No matter how many times we beat you in any sport youíll never learn.
Old 02-19-19, 10:16 PM
All District

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donny_Swaggins91 View Post
Captan A thatís because they played SALEM! Canít wait to see the big bad a-town express👎 To come to Louisville. No matter how many times we beat you in any sport youíll never learn.
2 thangs

1. The leopard run defense ain't been very good for a couple of years so dont get cocky with me.

B. I am no more of an Alliance fan than I am of Louisville, Marlington, or Minerva. Even East Canton. Im just afan of Eastern Stark County Football Period!!!!

2. I actually got me a little 86 winnebago that I have downsized into and actually drive my winny as far as she can handle it to see the game that excites me the most. Being that I usually stay parked up in Limaville , Alliance is usually the best spot for me to catch some action. Overall I just love watching the boys play ball!!!
Old 02-19-19, 11:49 PM
All District

Alliance1 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donny_Swaggins91 View Post
Didnít Salem and Alliance beat Louisville in 2017? Or am I on drugs?
Old 02-20-19, 07:52 AM
Varsity

generalisimo is on a distinguished road
Salem did beat Louisville in 2017. Of the 12 times they played each other Salem beat Louisville 3 times. When your opponent wins 75% of the time it's easy to remember the rare occasion when you did. I have no idea if you're on drugs. Seek help if you are. BTW Louisville's record against Alliance was 15-5-1. That they both beat the Leopards in the same year is like Halley's Comet rare. It should stand out in your memory.
Old 02-20-19, 09:19 AM
Freshman

Donny_Swaggins91 is on a distinguished road
2 thangs
1 drugs are bad
2. 15-5
Old 02-20-19, 12:28 PM
Varsity

LepsBacker is on a distinguished road
Any truth to the rumor that Demarco took a job on the Lake staff? That would be a great pick-up if it's true.
Old 02-20-19, 03:34 PM
All District

Alliance1 is on a distinguished road
Iím getting amped for week 9 2020
Old 02-20-19, 05:55 PM
All American

hitme is on a distinguished road
Opp
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alliance1 View Post
Didn’t Salem and Alliance beat Louisville in 2017? Or am I on drugs?
Yes they did and embarrassingly out coached the Louisville staff. If this was a Crislip or Farrah coached team it never happens. Not to mention Starkey also.
Old 02-20-19, 08:58 PM
All District

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitme View Post
Opp

Yes they did and embarrassingly out coached the Louisville staff. If this was a Crislip or Farrah coached team it never happens. Not to mention Starkey also.
Conway Twiddy and the gang aren't gonna look like a farrah team I'll tell you that right now. Old conway has got some real clowns on that staff. They'll be a complete embarrassment even less class than an old hoopy like me.
Old 02-21-19, 10:46 AM
Varsity

Syrian Leopards is on a distinguished road
As long as we get that run defense together the Aviators don’t stand a chance in 2020. Sorry captainA but A-Town puffing their chests acting like their something special is quite hilarious. Why don’t you win a playoff game first?
Old 02-21-19, 11:23 AM
All American

Lynus24 is on a distinguished road
Stopped in to see whats going on....had to go back and check the schedule....

Who gives a f--- about Alliance or Salem? Not even on our radar...cuz their not on our schedule. IF Louisville and Alliance take care of their business, then everybody can put their money where their mouth is. No hiding at that point cuz we're in the same region. The only concern any Louisville coach, player or fan should have is being ready week 1 for Canfield at home. I'll give the new staff the same advice I gave the last one....put up or shut up....you have the pieces...put it together!

Not one of the classes we have on our varsity team this year lost to Canfield until DeMarco got a hold of them. I fully expect that to change this year!
Old 02-21-19, 01:00 PM
All American

Football 101 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by lynus24 View Post
stopped in to see whats going on....had to go back and check the schedule....

Who gives a f--- about alliance or salem? Not even on our radar...cuz their not on our schedule. If louisville and alliance take care of their business, then everybody can put their money where their mouth is. No hiding at that point cuz we're in the same region. The only concern any louisville coach, player or fan should have is being ready week 1 for canfield at home. I'll give the new staff the same advice i gave the last one....put up or shut up....you have the pieces...put it together!

Not one of the classes we have on our varsity team this year lost to canfield until demarco got a hold of them. I fully expect that to change this year!
+1+1+1+1+1+1
Old 02-21-19, 01:24 PM
All World

Egret has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
And I will tell you Iím glad my children attend a competent School District that isnít an industrial wasteland with 80ís alumni wearing mesh jerseyís puffing their chests out acting like they once played in a dynasty. Until Massillon actually wins a tournament they will forever be known as the Paper Tigers!
41-0. Shut up, 'neck.
Old 02-21-19, 04:44 PM
All Ohio

Ville-ified is on a distinguished road
Just saw confirmation that Adam Doud is the new defensive coordinator. All I know about him is that he was previously the DC at Stow.
Old 02-21-19, 04:49 PM
All Yappi

Mackinbiner is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ville-ified View Post
Just saw confirmation that Adam Doud is the new defensive coordinator. All I know about him is that he was previously the DC at Stow.
Doud coached previously at McKinley under Ron Johnson.

He also coached with Moore at Massillon and at Walsh University.
Old 02-22-19, 03:45 PM
All District

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mackinbiner View Post
Doud coached previously at McKinley under Ron Johnson.

He also coached with Moore at Massillon and at Walsh University.
That is Mr. 611 himself. Hope you don't play anybody with a fullback or you wont wanna watch the leps play ball.
Old 02-23-19, 12:17 PM
Varsity

Once while coaching for a bad team Doud's defense got lit up by a team with an All State running back. CaptainA says that means Doud doesn't know a football from a hockey puck. I sure hope the Captain is wrong. I'm really getting fired up to watch the Captain eat some crow !!
Old 02-23-19, 01:48 PM
All District

Quote:
Originally Posted by generalisimo View Post
Once while coaching for a bad team Doud's defense got lit up by a team with an All State running back. CaptainA says that means Doud doesn't know a football from a hockey puck. I sure hope the Captain is wrong. I'm really getting fired up to watch the Captain eat some crow !!
That bad team beat the leps and made the playoffs. And they consistently gave up loads of points when he was the DC. I'm just glad he's on their staff and the aviators are playing them again. Look forward to watching my aviators run the ball through their B-Gap. Won't look like the leps with Paul Farrah and Austin Power thats for sure.
Old 02-24-19, 04:50 AM
Varsity

Syrian Leopards is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Egret View Post
41-0. Shut up, 'neck.
Lol just wait till week 9 Paper Tiger.

Drove through Massillon a few days, stopped at Erie Street to grab some wings. I was delighted to see the woman that served me had teeth. Rare occasion from a massillonian
Old 02-24-19, 09:33 AM
All Region

basselope is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by LepsBacker View Post
Any truth to the rumor that Demarco took a job on the Lake staff? That would be a great pick-up if it's true.
Yes
Old 02-24-19, 05:09 PM
All District

Quote:
Lol just wait till week 9 Paper Tiger.

Drove through Massillon a few days, stopped at Erie Street to grab some wings. I was delighted to see the woman that served me had teeth. Rare occasion from a massillonian
Boy you ain't right. Stay focused on the topic !!!! Posts should be about the boys playing some ball!!!
Old 02-25-19, 07:47 AM
Varsity

Amen Captain, we're here to talk football.
Old 02-26-19, 12:57 PM
All Ohio

Looking at other teams with open weeks in week 8, it looks like the only “local” teams are John Adams and Glenville. I didn’t look in D6 or D7 so there could possibly be teams in those divisions available. Any of you insiders hear who we might be playing?
Old 02-26-19, 02:22 PM
All American

Lynus24 is on a distinguished road
Not sure who weíll end up with. The only thing Iíve heard is it would only take a phone call and Big Red would cancel the Canadian and come to the Ville. Not sure if itíll happen or not, but thatís the only rumor Iíve heard.
Old 02-26-19, 03:26 PM
Varsity

Big Red at Louisville would be huge.
Old 02-26-19, 03:32 PM
All Region

NBC 1988 is on a distinguished road
Big Red would be a classic match up for Louisville.
Old 02-26-19, 05:45 PM
All District

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBC 1988 View Post
Big Red would be a classic match up for Louisville.
Ville vs Ville!!!!! I love eastern stark football but Reno would dominate the leopards.
Old 02-26-19, 06:17 PM
All Ohio

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainA View Post
Ville vs Ville!!!!! I love eastern stark football but Reno would dominate the leopards.
I know we caught them in a down year, but people on here also said we would get dominated by Mooney.