Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > General Sports > Debate Forum

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now
Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
  #5131  
Old 11-18-17, 10:39 PM
Username1 Username1 is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 09-13-17
Posts: 575
Username1 is on a distinguished road
Gull is a treat lol.
Reply With Quote
  #5132  
Old 11-19-17, 07:42 AM
Gulliotine Gulliotine is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 02-26-08
Posts: 1,970
Gulliotine is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by beeman View Post
Why do you continue to make crap up? I never made any connections to Panama.
Lol.

You posted two links to the Panama story, and then pooped your pants defending them as "facts." It was almost as pathetic as Tyler's twisted "point."

In truth though, both of you should run from your "contributions" here. Leave Panama for the real nuts to hump.
Reply With Quote
  #5133  
Old 11-19-17, 08:39 AM
beeman beeman is offline
All Region
 
Join Date: 06-29-11
Posts: 328
beeman is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gulliotine View Post
Lol.

You posted two links to the Panama story, and then pooped your pants defending them as "facts." It was almost as pathetic as Tyler's twisted "point."

In truth though, both of you should run from your "contributions" here. Leave Panama for the real nuts to hump.
Don't forget to take your meds today old man. Looks like you're still not lucid.
Reply With Quote
  #5134  
Old 11-19-17, 09:11 AM
TylerDurden TylerDurden is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 10-12-01
Posts: 14,469
TylerDurden is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gulliotine View Post
You started this conversation by assuming I am right...which I am, so there's that.

Clarifying your wisdom, you drilled down to make the stellar point that Trump's brand is meaningless, albeit extremely valuable.
Correct. In this case, the "Trump brand" is completely meaningless since, as you pointed out, Trump has nothing to do with this place and he's just selling his name. Glad I was able to help you finally figure this out.

Quote:
We're all dumber for having entertained you.
That would be difficult in your case.

Last edited by TylerDurden; 11-19-17 at 09:41 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #5135  
Old 11-19-17, 01:30 PM
Gulliotine Gulliotine is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 02-26-08
Posts: 1,970
Gulliotine is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerDurden View Post
Correct. In this case, the "Trump brand" is completely meaningless since, as you pointed out, Trump has nothing to do with this place and he's just selling his name. Glad I was able to help you finally figure this out.
Alright, you deserve one more round as at least you own what little you say. The beeboy can't even admit he commented on Panama! lol

You hear this Trump non-story and immediately leap to point out his brand is meaningless. You say it like this type of branding transaction reflects poorly on President Trump. I'm laughing at your conclusion because it's a pretty common practice with celebrities. Does Rachel Ray make her own cookware? Does Michael Jordan really make shoes? Does Kevin VanDam whittle crankbaits in his basement?

I guess it's possible this type of business relationship is something you've never thought about before, but starting out by declaring this "says a lot" about Trump is na´ve. It's actually nothing new.
Reply With Quote
  #5136  
Old 11-19-17, 02:36 PM
TylerDurden TylerDurden is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 10-12-01
Posts: 14,469
TylerDurden is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gulliotine View Post
Alright, you deserve one more round as at least you own what little you say. The beeboy can't even admit he commented on Panama! lol

You hear this Trump non-story and immediately leap to point out his brand is meaningless.
In this case it appears to be. Can you explain to me what would be different about the hotel in question if it didn't have Trump in the name?

Quote:
You say it like this type of branding transaction reflects poorly on President Trump. I'm laughing at your conclusion because it's a pretty common practice with celebrities. Does Rachel Ray make her own cookware? Does Michael Jordan really make shoes? Does Kevin VanDam whittle crankbaits in his basement?

I guess it's possible this type of business relationship is something you've never thought about before, but starting out by declaring this "says a lot" about Trump is na´ve. It's actually nothing new.
I never said it says a lot about Trump, I said it says a lot about the Trump brand.
Reply With Quote
  #5137  
Old 11-19-17, 07:46 PM
Happygoluckky Happygoluckky is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 11-29-14
Posts: 509
Happygoluckky is on a distinguished road
Trump brand---Money laundering. Mueller connecting the dots. He has been in bed with russians and ME oligarchs for over a decade.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:26 AM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Registration Booster - Powered By Dirt RIF CustUmz