Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > General Sports > Debate Forum

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 11-18-17, 10:39 PM
All Ohio

Username1 is on a distinguished road
Gull is a treat lol.
Old 11-19-17, 07:42 AM
All American

Gulliotine is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by beeman View Post
Why do you continue to make crap up? I never made any connections to Panama.
Lol.

You posted two links to the Panama story, and then pooped your pants defending them as "facts." It was almost as pathetic as Tyler's twisted "point."

In truth though, both of you should run from your "contributions" here. Leave Panama for the real nuts to hump.
Old 11-19-17, 08:39 AM
All Region

beeman is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gulliotine View Post
Lol.

You posted two links to the Panama story, and then pooped your pants defending them as "facts." It was almost as pathetic as Tyler's twisted "point."

In truth though, both of you should run from your "contributions" here. Leave Panama for the real nuts to hump.
Don't forget to take your meds today old man. Looks like you're still not lucid.
Old 11-19-17, 09:11 AM
All Yappi

TylerDurden is on a distinguished road
Quote:
You started this conversation by assuming I am right...which I am, so there's that.

Clarifying your wisdom, you drilled down to make the stellar point that Trump's brand is meaningless, albeit extremely valuable.
Correct. In this case, the "Trump brand" is completely meaningless since, as you pointed out, Trump has nothing to do with this place and he's just selling his name. Glad I was able to help you finally figure this out.

Quote:
We're all dumber for having entertained you.
That would be difficult in your case.

Last edited by TylerDurden; 11-19-17 at 09:41 AM.
Old 11-19-17, 01:30 PM
All American

Gulliotine is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerDurden View Post
Correct. In this case, the "Trump brand" is completely meaningless since, as you pointed out, Trump has nothing to do with this place and he's just selling his name. Glad I was able to help you finally figure this out.
Alright, you deserve one more round as at least you own what little you say. The beeboy can't even admit he commented on Panama! lol

You hear this Trump non-story and immediately leap to point out his brand is meaningless. You say it like this type of branding transaction reflects poorly on President Trump. I'm laughing at your conclusion because it's a pretty common practice with celebrities. Does Rachel Ray make her own cookware? Does Michael Jordan really make shoes? Does Kevin VanDam whittle crankbaits in his basement?

I guess it's possible this type of business relationship is something you've never thought about before, but starting out by declaring this "says a lot" about Trump is na´ve. It's actually nothing new.
Old 11-19-17, 02:36 PM
All Yappi

TylerDurden is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Alright, you deserve one more round as at least you own what little you say. The beeboy can't even admit he commented on Panama! lol

You hear this Trump non-story and immediately leap to point out his brand is meaningless.
In this case it appears to be. Can you explain to me what would be different about the hotel in question if it didn't have Trump in the name?

Quote:
You say it like this type of branding transaction reflects poorly on President Trump. I'm laughing at your conclusion because it's a pretty common practice with celebrities. Does Rachel Ray make her own cookware? Does Michael Jordan really make shoes? Does Kevin VanDam whittle crankbaits in his basement?

I guess it's possible this type of business relationship is something you've never thought about before, but starting out by declaring this "says a lot" about Trump is na´ve. It's actually nothing new.
I never said it says a lot about Trump, I said it says a lot about the Trump brand.
Old 11-19-17, 07:46 PM
All Ohio

Happygoluckky is on a distinguished road
Trump brand---Money laundering. Mueller connecting the dots. He has been in bed with russians and ME oligarchs for over a decade.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: