Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > General Sports > Professional Basketball

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 02-18-18, 05:49 PM
All Yappi

tallmadge H2 dad will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by adselder09 View Post
Yep that's exactly what I said. You're up LeBron's butt because you think he can do no wrong and criticize just about everyone else involved with the Cavs. It's always their fault, it's never LeBron's.
Did you read my last sentence?
Sponsored Links
Old 02-18-18, 06:00 PM
All World

joesports is on a distinguished road
Personally, I really hope the Cavs as currently constructed can pull it off and win a championship ... It would show you don't really need a 'big 3' or 4 ... that a team with one batman and a lot of robins can be successful playing team basketball ... that could end up being the best thing for the NBA ... Golden State was sorta that way until they signed Durant (and still are to some extend)
Old 02-19-18, 12:15 AM
All Yappi

y2h is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by adselder09 View Post
I don't feel differently, I just think Cavs fans rag on Kyrie too much. He was one of the biggest reasons there is now a championship banner hanging in the Q. Too many people seem to forget that when criticizing him for wanting out and going to Boston. That was the main point I was trying to get across.

Impatient is a good word. He definitely didn't want to get stuck with the Cavs roster put together with LeBron's guys in the event LBJ left this offseason. But he clearly was tired of playing with LeBron as well. I'm not saying he shouldn't have enjoyed winning an being part of Championship teams.
What does one have to do with the other?

Yeah he hit the biggest shot in team history....then cried his way out of town because he cares more about his brand than winning. I don't see Klay Thompson or Draymont Green demanding a trade to get out of the shadow of Curry or Durant. I don't remember Tony Parker being jealous over the attention Tim Duncan got.