Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > Boys HS Sports > Wrestling

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 06-04-19, 11:23 AM
All American

Coach Root is on a distinguished road
Madeira Head Coach Wanted

A friend of mine just ask me to inform the world of wrestling surrounding the Cincinnati-Dayton market that Madeira is looking for a new Head Coach... I know nothing else, but I told her i would post it on yappi.

Coach Root
Sponsored Links
Old 06-04-19, 08:32 PM
All World

brianwr112 is on a distinguished road
Can I start the Root to Madeira rumors?

Excellent school district that's just north of Cincinnati. Not sure if they have any teaching openings but I'd guess they pay decent as well.
Old 06-05-19, 04:38 PM
Freshman

PINSTRIKE is on a distinguished road
Madeira's been sucking real bad the last few years.

Their performance at an easy D3 Sectional was pitiful.

Glad they are getting a new coach. Hope they get someone who can teach moves and get results like coach Root. Madeira had some big strong guys from the football team who couldn't even qualify for Districts.

I remember coaching against all the State Placers they had back in the day, and now they can't get anyone to even qualify. Southern Ohio sucks because inexperienced hands off coaching. No dedication to the sport.

?
Is there any fresh young talent coming up in the CHL? or any hope for Madeira?
Old 06-05-19, 06:10 PM
All District

cvwrestle is on a distinguished road
Madeira has a descent JH program coming up.

The logical choice seems like ophicka who also teaches at Madeira with his son being an incoming freshman. Hes an alum from the glory days of Madeira. Yes the state of Madeira has been sad lately.
Old 06-11-19, 03:27 PM
Freshman

PINSTRIKE is on a distinguished road
And is that Indian Kid at Madeira or Moeller?
I forgot his name, but I was impressed by him at Indy Nationals knock off the #1 from Michigan. He also beat some older studs from Ohio, and Indy when he was in 8th. He upset (crushed) Bennet at Philo. The boys got some slick moves and a bright future. Hope Moeller can land him.
Old 06-12-19, 09:50 PM
All Ohio

CincyWrestler is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by PINSTRIKE View Post
And is that Indian Kid at Madeira or Moeller?
I forgot his name, but I was impressed by him at Indy Nationals knock off the #1 from Michigan. He also beat some older studs from Ohio, and Indy when he was in 8th. He upset (crushed) Bennet at Philo. The boys got some slick moves and a bright future. Hope Moeller can land him.
Hmmmm, first you say Southern Ohio "sucks," then ask if Maderia has any upcoming talent only to respond you hope Moeller lands said talent. You've really added a lot of value to this thread.

As to Maderia I hope they find someone who can restore the wrestling program. They had back to back top ten state finishes in the early 2000's with multiple placers capped off by a state championship by Kris Kuykendell. You could've used the term powerhouse back then.