Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  
Old 07-07-19, 07:35 PM
All Yappi

warriorblue is on a distinguished road
I won't turn my back!

These things will probably continue but I won't forget. I will do what I can to help fight this hate and terrisiom.

https://newsone.com/playlist/black-m...-police/item/8
Sponsored Links
Old 07-07-19, 08:23 PM
All American

USA70PP is an unknown quantity at this point
Deadly: At least 240 people have been shot dead in Chicago since January compared to the 144 U.S. troops killed while on duty in Afghanistan in the same time period
Old 07-07-19, 08:25 PM
All Yappi

OhioBobcatFan06 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by USA70PP View Post
Deadly: At least 240 people have been shot dead in Chicago since January compared to the 144 U.S. troops killed while on duty in Afghanistan in the same time period
Mostly blacks being murdered in Chicago.
Lots of black babies being murdered via abortion also.
Hate to see this racism in 2019.
Old 07-07-19, 08:34 PM
All World

Omar is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by warriorblue View Post
These things will probably continue but I won't forget. I will do what I can to help fight this hate and terrisiom.

How many young black men were killed by other young black men? Your own community terrorizes itself, but you’ve got to pawn off everything on the cops rather than facing the truth. Get your sh1t together.
Old 07-07-19, 08:45 PM
All World

Omar is on a distinguished road
Also, how many of those shootings are justified? It was only a few yrs ago the CPD had an officer killed in an unprovoked attack. I guess the police were wrong for returning fire and killing that guy? This is all bs. Weíre always told not to judge groups by the actions of a few (like young black men) but the same courtesy isnít extended to cops? WB and all these anti cops nuts are full of s*it.
Old 07-07-19, 10:52 PM
All Yappi

the_big_toe will become famous soon enough
Quote:

62 shootings ... over an 8 year period ... where at least some of the shootings were justified (e.g. Trayvon Martin (not even shot by police - plus his shooter WAS put on trial), Michael Brown).

So, less than 8 per year ... in a nation of over 300,000,000.

Apart from the fact that I really don't like mixing in obviously justified shootings (e.g. Michael Brown) with shootings that really do deserve our attention as a society (e.g. John Crawford III), even if all of the shootings were not justified and were motivated by racism (which I don't buy for a second), in a nation of over 300,000,000, if there are less than 8 per year, our police force is doing a pretty bad job at being racist. Not to mention the fact that in at least some of those cases, the shooter has been brought to justice (e.g. Botham Jean - shot by Dallas Police Officer Amber Guyger - she was brought up on charges three days after the shooting).
Old 07-07-19, 11:24 PM
All Yappi

nwwarrior09 is on a distinguished road
In the last few weeks in my community we've had an incident where a white sheriff's deputy killed an apparently mentally ill white man (late 20s, father of five) in an exchange where the victim appeared to be in a suicidal episode at a state park with a knife and he effectively committed suicide by cop by charging at the deputy who was trying to deescalate the situation. The man's family has tried to play the "he didn't deserve to be shot/killed" card and it seemed to be readily dismissed when the body cam footage was released.

I'm sure that no one from outside of 20 miles of here has heard of this incident, but I can't help but imagine that we would have almost immediately had a thread on this board and a blow-up on social media before the facts became readily clear if the suicidal man happened to be black as opposed to white.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Last edited by nwwarrior09; 07-07-19 at 11:36 PM.
Old 07-08-19, 04:25 AM
All American

gneiss rocks is on a distinguished road
and during the same time period 93 white men and boys were killed by police even though they commit less violent crime?

Just click on the "race" Why are blacks so underrepresented? Because cops know about the race baiting fake news and are much more likely to shoot at a white guy than a black guy.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graph...=.5a271241feeb
Old 07-08-19, 05:24 AM
All American

m14brian is on a distinguished road
Quote:

More details needed: I will do what I can to help fight this hate and terrisiom.
How are you fighting it?
What are the solutions?
Old 07-08-19, 05:34 AM
All Yappi

zeeman is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by m14brian View Post
More details needed: I will do what I can to help fight this hate and terrisiom.
How are you fighting it?
What are the solutions?
Apparently trolling the DB is an effective way to fight terrisiom
Old 07-08-19, 06:59 AM
All Yappi

chs1971 will become famous soon enough
I don't turn my back either, but it's not the police that concern me.
Old 07-08-19, 07:20 AM
Go Buckeyes

Yappi will become famous soon enoughYappi will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by gneiss rocks View Post
and during the same time period 93 white men and boys were killed by police even though they commit less violent crime?

Just click on the "race" Why are blacks so underrepresented? Because cops know about the race baiting fake news and are much more likely to shoot at a white guy than a black guy.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graph...=.5a271241feeb
Looking at that database, I found something that the media overlooked. While the police may be racist, they are definitely SEXIST. The vast majority of police shootings, men were the target. I can't believe the media hasn't picked up on this obvious bias by the police.
Old 07-08-19, 04:19 PM
All American

Zunardo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
I will do what I can to help fight this hate and terrisiom.
I'll do my part also. If you need help rousting the cops who sit at Starbucks and terrorise the other coffee drinkers, give me a call. I don't have many skills, but I'm a great enforcer.
Old 07-08-19, 04:46 PM
All Yappi

gobluetom has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Feel the "plight"!!!
Old 07-08-19, 04:46 PM
All Yappi

lotr10 will become famous soon enoughlotr10 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yappi View Post
Looking at that database, I found something that the media overlooked. While the police may be racist, they are definitely SEXIST. The vast majority of police shootings, men were the target. I can't believe the media hasn't picked up on this obvious bias by the police.
Agreed! Until 50% of ALL the inmates in prison are women we have absolute proof that America's criminal justice system is deeply sexist.
Old 07-09-19, 09:03 AM
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

MoeDude is on a distinguished road
Another drive by from warriorblue! And the beat goes on.

Old 07-09-19, 09:11 AM
All Yappi

cabezadecaballo will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by USA70PP View Post
Chi-raq is a sh1thole country.
Old 07-09-19, 09:18 AM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by nwwarrior09 View Post
In the last few weeks in my community we've had an incident where a white sheriff's deputy killed an apparently mentally ill white man (late 20s, father of five) in an exchange where the victim appeared to be in a suicidal episode at a state park with a knife and he effectively committed suicide by cop by charging at the deputy who was trying to deescalate the situation. The man's family has tried to play the "he didn't deserve to be shot/killed" card and it seemed to be readily dismissed when the body cam footage was released.

I'm sure that no one from outside of 20 miles of here has heard of this incident, but I can't help but imagine that we would have almost immediately had a thread on this board and a blow-up on social media before the facts became readily clear if the suicidal man happened to be black as opposed to white.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
So many of those "unarmed black men shot by cop" were actually trying to arm themselves by trying to take the cop's weapon. I consider that to be "suicide by cop" as well.
Old 07-09-19, 09:19 AM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by gobluetom View Post
Feel the "plight"!!!
Just never, never, never take responsibility for the plight. Blame whitey.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: