Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > General Sports > General Board

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 10-20-17, 01:24 PM
All District

Money Ball is an unknown quantity at this point
Angry What ever happened to the Spray Paint?!

Okay, I am bringing this up because it has bothered me ever since it happened back in June. I made the comment to my friends and family within a day ro 2 of it happening and all of the news it made.

Remember LeBron's Los Angeles house getting graffiti spray painted across the garage doors a racial slur? It made the news for quite a while because it happened a day or 2 before the NBA Finals were set to start and they had all of this race talk going on. THIS incident happened in a VERY WELL to do area and there are security cameras everywhere up and down that street, I am quite certain. Has anyone ever heard a follow up to this????

I haven't, and I am quite certain that if they had a person or persons in custody or under the watchful eye of the police for this nasty deed, I am absolutely certain hey would have paraded the person out in public.

WHY have we not heard anything else about this issue?? I think I know why, but I would like to hear anyone else's thoughts. AND, if someone has seen a conclusion to this story, which I just googled again and still nothing new since May 31, would like to see it.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-20-17, 01:35 PM
All Ohio

SLAGuy is on a distinguished road
Is this the mugshot you are looking for?

Old 10-20-17, 01:56 PM
All Yappi

EastYoungstown will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Money Ball View Post
Okay, I am bringing this up because it has bothered me ever since it happened back in June. I made the comment to my friends and family within a day ro 2 of it happening and all of the news it made.

Remember LeBron's Los Angeles house getting graffiti spray painted across the garage doors a racial slur? It made the news for quite a while because it happened a day or 2 before the NBA Finals were set to start and they had all of this race talk going on. THIS incident happened in a VERY WELL to do area and there are security cameras everywhere up and down that street, I am quite certain. Has anyone ever heard a follow up to this????

I haven't, and I am quite certain that if they had a person or persons in custody or under the watchful eye of the police for this nasty deed, I am absolutely certain hey would have paraded the person out in public.

WHY have we not heard anything else about this issue?? I think I know why, but I would like to hear anyone else's thoughts. AND, if someone has seen a conclusion to this story, which I just googled again and still nothing new since May 31, would like to see it.
Because LeBron squashes stuff like this all the time.

This kind of thing happens all the time in the media.
Old 10-20-17, 05:41 PM
All Yappi

ohiopup is on a distinguished road
Don't you mean "What ever happened to the spray painter?". ---or I.E. Tagger

I've been out of the country (Japan) for 3 months. Purchased some spray paint this last
week, Rust-Oleum Hammered Bronze for use on touchup on some of the wife's out door
garden décor.

:>---

20 days and counting...
Old 10-22-17, 06:04 PM
All District

Come on, why has there been no naming of suspects or any further news on this story? I am very serious, I wonder why there has been no follow up stories?
Old 10-22-17, 06:23 PM
All Yappi

ronnie mund can only hope to improve
Probably because no one cares. The lack of responses in this thread should have told you that.
Old 10-22-17, 07:57 PM
All American

Username1 is on a distinguished road
Probably because he's black and the cops hate black people. I am sure it was some trump supporter.
Old 10-24-17, 01:12 PM
All District

Not at all. EVERYONE cared when it happened! It made national news for 3 straight nights.

Since no one else has the balls to say it, Here is my thinking. The perpetrator was a black person and what a horrible message to show the country in the midst of this civil unrest and strife than to show that a black person actually did this to another black person's home trying to incite more racist BS. There would be no way the news media is going to say anything about this, which would then contradict all of their story lines that it had to be a Trump supporter and white supremacy and white priviledge banter.

I jsut think it is very unusual that the media loves airing stories about how terrible white people are in situations, but in this case, with Lebron being a local guy even, why has there been no follow up to this story? Why no closure for him?
Old 10-24-17, 01:24 PM
All Ohio

This guy agrees with you https://www.outkickthecoverage.com/l...zero-evidence/

I think its a prank/publicity stunt gone bad and Lebron's people told the police they didn't want to pursue it hoping it would die down and it did.
Old 10-24-17, 01:31 PM
All Yappi

arizonawildcat will become famous soon enough
LBJ needs even more publicity than he already gets?
Old 10-24-17, 02:13 PM
All Ohio

Not Lebron, some of his people. Have you seen some of the people that he has surrounded himself with? With his group, something dumb like this isn't out of the question. With Lebron starting to see racism in every corner, not a big surprise if one of his group came up with this scheme.

Read the link above and tell me you think that some racist really spray painted graffiti on that fence.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: