Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > Boys HS Sports > Football

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now
View Poll Results: Who wins?
Elks 19 50.00%
Knights 19 50.00%
Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #121  
Old 07-19-18, 11:01 AM
kmac57 kmac57 is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 07-05-13
Posts: 691
kmac57 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColumbusCatholic View Post
I believe Alter has to list one feeder school. Anyone not from that one feeder school is added to CB. Even if every student from the non designated school traditionally goes to Alter......many look at the CB number and think that is strictly the number of recruited kids "stolen" from these public schools.....couldn't be further from the truth.
I believe it has to list feeder schools within a public school district. Which means the true feeder schools (Bishop Liebold, St. Charles, St. Albert's and Incarnation) cannot be all listed as they do not all fall within 1 public school district, hence you have more tier 2 students at Alter. Even though these schools are not more than 5 miles from Alter. The vast majority of Alter roster is made up primarily of these schools.

Recruiting does not happen, "attracting" is good term, certainly the success has helped bring kids to Alter. Now that Fairmont has started building a strong program the attraction to some students to go to Alter or Fairmont for football will be a much more difficult choice. Good to see Fairmont get back to football prominence. Glad Alter/Centerville game is on.
Reply With Quote
  #122  
Old 07-19-18, 12:09 PM
aged jock aged jock is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 09-27-09
Posts: 1,974
aged jock is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle_E_Woyote View Post
It's great the Alter vs. Centerville game is being played again! I'll give you all some history about the games between these two schools. I attended 3 of the Alter vs. Centerville games, in the 1965, 1966 and 1967 seasons.

Centerville and Alter played 4 games in the 1960s. Their first ever game was back in the 1964 season. This was Alter's first year as a high school, and didn't have a senior class. Centerville won that game 32-0.

The 1965 season game was a very different story. Alter had it's first senior class, and totally annihilated Centerville 38-0 at Fairmont HS stadium. I attended this game, and I lost a lot of bets to my neighborhood Alter buddies. Centerville even had a good team that season. They won the DSL title (Dayton Suburban League) and was ranked 7th in the Miami Valley. But Alter was ranked #1 in the Miami Valley, and the very next week, trounced a good Chaminade team in the final game of the season, 27-6.

I also attended the 1966 game, which was played at Centerville. You could have called this game the Mud Bowl! Wow, I remember one punt going high in the air, then plopping down around midfield and just stuck there, without even bouncing! This was being broadcast as the game of the week on Dayton radio, and I could hear those game announcers up in the booth just letting out a big laugh as the ball just stuck there in the mud. I believe Alter won in a shutout 18-0.
Having played against Centerville in those victories in 1965 and 1966, and remembering the mud bowl, I'm glad to see another of those games.

Regarding CB, it's fun to see the public school backers still whining. They bump up most parochial schools and still cry about it being unfair. Would have been more honest to just place all private schools one level up, or maybe allow public schools to use 12 guys on the field all the time. CB is totally dishonest.

Had CB been in place when my family moved from Mason to Kettering in 1965, I would have counted as two kids all four years, even though I graduated from St. Susanna's and played at Moeller my first two years and Alter my last two. CB is a total fraud, as are the whiners from the public side of the discussion.

Kids from St. Albert, St. Charles (which occupies the same plot of ground as Alter) and Bishop Leibold all count as 2, because they don't come from Centerville, where Incarnation is. What a crock.

It would be enlightening for some to count how many Fairmont and Centerville players went to Catholic grade schools Over the years, there are far more of those than kids who attended public schools until high school.

Keep whining.
Reply With Quote
  #123  
Old 07-19-18, 12:10 PM
FHSBirds99 FHSBirds99 is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 11-18-08
Location: Kettering
Posts: 3,517
FHSBirds99 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by aged jock View Post
Having played against Centerville in those victories in 1965 and 1966, and remembering the mud bowl, I'm glad to see another of those games.

Regarding CB, it's fun to see the public school backers still whining. They bump up most parochial schools and still cry about it being unfair. Would have been more honest to just place all private schools one level up, or maybe allow public schools to use 12 guys on the field all the time. CB is totally dishonest.

Had CB been in place when my family moved from Mason to Kettering in 1965, I would have counted as two kids all four years, even though I graduated from St. Susanna's and played at Moeller my first two years and Alter my last two. CB is a total fraud, as are the whiners from the public side of the discussion.

Kids from St. Albert, St. Charles (which occupies the same plot of ground as Alter) and Bishop Leibold all count as 2, because they don't come from Centerville, where Incarnation is. What a crock.

It would be enlightening for some to count how many Fairmont and Centerville players went to Catholic grade schools Over the years, there are far more of those than kids who attended public schools until high school.

Keep whining.
So, instead, you whine about CB...well done!
Reply With Quote
  #124  
Old 07-19-18, 12:22 PM
aged jock aged jock is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 09-27-09
Posts: 1,974
aged jock is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by FHSBirds99 View Post
So, instead, you whine about CB...well done!
Stating facts is not whining, Birds. Pointing out a total fraud is not whining.

Complaining because you fear what you don't understand is whining.
Reply With Quote
  #125  
Old 07-19-18, 12:24 PM
FHSBirds99 FHSBirds99 is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 11-18-08
Location: Kettering
Posts: 3,517
FHSBirds99 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by aged jock View Post
Stating facts is not whining, Birds. Pointing out a total fraud is not whining.

Complaining because you fear what you don't understand is whining.
It's only a fraud to the Catholic whiners

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #126  
Old 07-19-18, 12:25 PM
FHSBirds99 FHSBirds99 is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 11-18-08
Location: Kettering
Posts: 3,517
FHSBirds99 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by aged jock View Post
Stating facts is not whining, Birds. Pointing out a total fraud is not whining.

Complaining because you fear what you don't understand is whining.
Just because you think it doesn't make it a fact even though you're as old as an encyclopedia.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #127  
Old 07-19-18, 12:31 PM
ELK Strong ELK Strong is offline
All Region
 
Join Date: 03-08-15
Posts: 437
ELK Strong is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by FHSBirds99 View Post
Ok, we will use your term...attract. Do they offer scholarships for players that may not be able to afford? Maybe student aid?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Let me clarify. Alter's success does attract kids. Alter also publicly recruits just like CJ and Carroll for academics. Alter also has parents and coaches who "encourage" good athletes to come play sports. Finally, Alter has "sponsor families" that pay for tuition for those students who families can't afford to attend. To my knowledge, this is happening at every Catholic high school in the country
Reply With Quote
  #128  
Old 07-19-18, 12:38 PM
aged jock aged jock is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 09-27-09
Posts: 1,974
aged jock is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by FHSBirds99 View Post
Just because you think it doesn't make it a fact even though you're as old as an encyclopedia.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
That's true. And full of knowledge and wisdom, like an encyclopedia. Oh, and facts, also.
Reply With Quote
  #129  
Old 07-19-18, 12:39 PM
aged jock aged jock is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 09-27-09
Posts: 1,974
aged jock is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELK Strong View Post
Let me clarify. Alter's success does attract kids. Alter also publicly recruits just like CJ and Carroll for academics. Alter also has parents and coaches who "encourage" good athletes to come play sports. Finally, Alter has "sponsor families" that pay for tuition for those students who families can't afford to attend. To my knowledge, this is happening at every Catholic high school in the country
Public schools have "sponsor families" also, like my family. We're required to be sponsors, or go to jail and lose our homes. That's the difference.
Reply With Quote
  #130  
Old 07-19-18, 12:40 PM
aged jock aged jock is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 09-27-09
Posts: 1,974
aged jock is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by FHSBirds99 View Post
It's only a fraud to the Catholic whiners

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Yup. The rest of you are just fine with it. Like juice boxes and ribbons for everybody.
Reply With Quote
  #131  
Old 07-19-18, 01:20 PM
FHSBirds99 FHSBirds99 is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 11-18-08
Location: Kettering
Posts: 3,517
FHSBirds99 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by aged jock View Post
Public schools have "sponsor families" also, like my family. We're required to be sponsors, or go to jail and lose our homes. That's the difference.
That's called taxes for buses, teachers, facilities, maintenance, etc. not a Malik Zaire to come play football.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #132  
Old 07-19-18, 04:25 PM
ELK Strong ELK Strong is offline
All Region
 
Join Date: 03-08-15
Posts: 437
ELK Strong is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by aged jock View Post
Public schools have "sponsor families" also, like my family. We're required to be sponsors, or go to jail and lose our homes. That's the difference.
Funny! Publics may be required by law, but the Catholics volunteer their $ to get athletes that otherwise could not attend. The Catholics are not sponsoring any athlete unless they strongly benefit their sports team.
Reply With Quote
  #133  
Old 07-19-18, 04:48 PM
FredG FredG is offline
Varsity
 
Join Date: 09-13-17
Posts: 58
FredG is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Arthur View Post
There is a voucher program that I believe most Catholic schools have but as far as I know, it isn't tied to athletics but instead merit.
Rrrrright, the student athlete has a 2.0 gpa but was all conference in athletics.
Reply With Quote
  #134  
Old 07-19-18, 05:04 PM
King Arthur King Arthur is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 11-12-09
Posts: 1,123
King Arthur is an unknown quantity at this point
^ who specifically are you talking about?
Reply With Quote
  #135  
Old 07-19-18, 05:08 PM
playboi12 playboi12 is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 06-01-04
Location: cincinati
Posts: 758
playboi12 is on a distinguished road
Wow, this thread went left pretty quick.
Reply With Quote
  #136  
Old 07-19-18, 05:29 PM
hoser hoser is offline
Moderated User
 
Join Date: 08-19-13
Location: shangra-lah
Posts: 8,766
hoser can only hope to improve
Quote:
Originally Posted by aged jock View Post
Yup. The rest of you are just fine with it. Like juice boxes and ribbons for everybody.
Uh, simple fact is Private schools offer schollys to very talented kids every year. Uh has happened for decades and will continue to happen for years. Uh ,a D3 team with 33 seniors, are you serious?
Reply With Quote
  #137  
Old 07-19-18, 06:49 PM
FHSBirds99 FHSBirds99 is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 11-18-08
Location: Kettering
Posts: 3,517
FHSBirds99 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoser View Post
Uh, simple fact is Private schools offer schollys to very talented kids every year. Uh has happened for decades and will continue to happen for years. Uh ,a D3 team with 33 seniors, are you serious?
Exactly...all 33 went to feeder schools though. Lol

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #138  
Old 07-19-18, 07:14 PM
SouthWestOhio SouthWestOhio is offline
Varsity
 
Join Date: 07-18-18
Location: Hawkins Indiana
Posts: 95
SouthWestOhio is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by FHSBirds99 View Post
Exactly...all 33 went to feeder schools though. Lol

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
What grade school did Bivens go to?
Reply With Quote
  #139  
Old 07-19-18, 07:28 PM
FHSBirds99 FHSBirds99 is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 11-18-08
Location: Kettering
Posts: 3,517
FHSBirds99 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthWestOhio View Post
What grade school did Bivens go to?
Don't ask me, I'm being facetious. I would bet the farm there's at least 1 that didn't go to an Alter feeder school.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #140  
Old 07-19-18, 07:37 PM
SouthWestOhio SouthWestOhio is offline
Varsity
 
Join Date: 07-18-18
Location: Hawkins Indiana
Posts: 95
SouthWestOhio is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by FHSBirds99 View Post
Don't ask me, I'm being facetious. I would bet the farm there's at least 1 that didn't go to an Alter feeder school.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
I guess I did not expect just you to know the answer to that question, but it would be interesting to see what grade school and what pee wee football system he was in. I do not think he played Wee Elk or SDK.
Reply With Quote
  #141  
Old 07-19-18, 07:41 PM
SouthWestOhio SouthWestOhio is offline
Varsity
 
Join Date: 07-18-18
Location: Hawkins Indiana
Posts: 95
SouthWestOhio is on a distinguished road
I think it is far more interesting how public schools like Wayne and the Pickeringtons have a constant flow of good/great athletes(not just football) then how the private schools do that.
Reply With Quote
  #142  
Old 07-19-18, 10:27 PM
ELK Strong ELK Strong is offline
All Region
 
Join Date: 03-08-15
Posts: 437
ELK Strong is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthWestOhio View Post
I think it is far more interesting how public schools like Wayne and the Pickeringtons have a constant flow of good/great athletes(not just football) then how the private schools do that.
It is because they are competing for a state title and parents believe they will have a better opportunity to get recruited there. Pretty simple
Reply With Quote
  #143  
Old 07-20-18, 09:39 AM
kmac57 kmac57 is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 07-05-13
Posts: 691
kmac57 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoser View Post
Uh, simple fact is Private schools offer schollys to very talented kids every year. Uh has happened for decades and will continue to happen for years. Uh ,a D3 team with 33 seniors, are you serious?
Wow you are a one a note Nelly. 33 seniors at Alter yes likely because class before them (2018) was one of smallest in school history. Only 126 students in class of '18 that includes girls. Nobody gets cut from team they need everyone they can get.

But keep pounding away. spreading false accusations about athletic scholarships, recruiting on and on. Whatever helps you sleep at night. Good luck to Edgewood this year.
Reply With Quote
  #144  
Old 07-20-18, 11:10 AM
Irwin20 Irwin20 is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 08-14-11
Location: Cincinnati
Posts: 3,485
Irwin20 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmac57 View Post
Wow you are a one a note Nelly. 33 seniors at Alter yes likely because class before them (2018) was one of smallest in school history. Only 126 students in class of '18 that includes girls. Nobody gets cut from team they need everyone they can get.

But keep pounding away. spreading false accusations about athletic scholarships, recruiting on and on. Whatever helps you sleep at night. Good luck to Edgewood this year.
Kids at Catholic schools participate. The year my youngest daughter graduated (2017) from a GCL school 85% of the students (total enrollment)played at least one varsity sport. I would guess in most Publics its under 50%, maybe well under.
Reply With Quote
  #145  
Old 07-20-18, 12:53 PM
aged jock aged jock is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 09-27-09
Posts: 1,974
aged jock is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELK Strong View Post
It is because they are competing for a state title and parents believe they will have a better opportunity to get recruited there. Pretty simple
Yeah, like Herbstreits, Hawks, Replogles, Bennet, Nugent?

How about Jake Harrison?

How many on Centerville's roster went to Incarnation?
Reply With Quote
  #146  
Old 07-20-18, 12:55 PM
SouthWestOhio SouthWestOhio is offline
Varsity
 
Join Date: 07-18-18
Location: Hawkins Indiana
Posts: 95
SouthWestOhio is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by aged jock View Post
Yeah, like Herbstreits, Hawks, Replogles, Bennet, Nugent?

How about Jake Harrison?

How many on Centerville's roster went to Incarnation?
There most likely have been more kids that were at private grade schools and then went to public HS because that is when the costs getting really high. Jake Harrison is not a great example. He went to CJ while Ullery was coach and then flipped to CHS when Rodney became the coach. I believe he is 3rd string at Navy. A passing QB that went to a running school.
Reply With Quote
  #147  
Old 07-20-18, 01:55 PM
ELK Strong ELK Strong is offline
All Region
 
Join Date: 03-08-15
Posts: 437
ELK Strong is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by aged jock View Post
Yeah, like Herbstreits, Hawks, Replogles, Bennet, Nugent?

How about Jake Harrison?

How many on Centerville's roster went to Incarnation?
I don't think many, if any at all. If Ullery can rebuild the Elks back to a consistent playoff qualifier and make a run or two in the playoffs, more kids will move into Centerville. If we just got some of the best kids from the public schools south of US35, the Elks could contend for a state title.
Reply With Quote
  #148  
Old 07-20-18, 02:32 PM
aged jock aged jock is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 09-27-09
Posts: 1,974
aged jock is on a distinguished road
From Centerville's site:

John Yowell: DL Bowling Green
Randy Gunlock: OL Miami, OH
Chuck Thomas: RB Dartmouth
Mike Pignatiello: K Dayton
Dave Brown: DL Bowling Green
Bill Becker: DL Iowa State
Terry Bach: DL Ohio State
Mark Devol: DL South Carolina
Bill Price: DB Southern Methodist
Jeff Felton: OL Michigan
Doug McEldowney: K Ohio State
Chris Davis: LB Miami, Fl.
Tom Delaney: QB Kent State
Doug Fletcher: WR Kent State
Frank Carr: OL Arizona State
Bob Ptacek: LB Miami, OH
Larry Kubaszewski: WR Miami, OH
Gary Alders: QB Ohio State
Dave Stout: OL Louisiana State
Dave Morrill: DL Ohio State
Scott Neff: K Ohio State
Jim Tomallo: QB Air Force
Greg Doll: WR Kentucky
Jason Zeller: K Bowling Green
Matt Bradley: DL Pittsburgh
John Schaefer: OL Miami, OH
Brian Stout: DB Miami, OH
Doug Bradley: DL Vanderbilt
Pat Thomas: DL Ohio State
Keith Bertram: LB Eastern Michigan
Dave Miller: QB Kentucky
Kirk Herbstreit: QB Ohio State
Jon Berger: K Ohio State
Deron Brown: RB Ohio State
Jeff Bohlman: P Ohio State
Scott Alexander: RB Dayton
Young Hahn: LB Army
Andy Krupa: DL Kent State
Andy Harmon: DL Kent State
Andy Bracken: WR Air Force
Joe Krupa: OL Army
Derek McBeth: DL Ball State
Andy Bracken: WR Air Force
Craig Peeps: OL Kent State
Matt Cravens: OL Miami, OH
Greg Wafford: WO Louisville
Jeremy Adkins: RB Miami, OH
Luke Morton: LS Eastern Kentucky
Chad Brightman: DE Miami, OH
Ben Mercer: QB Dayton
Nathan Lee: DE Ohio University
David George: RB Dayton
Jon Zimmerman: OL Dayton
Jay Fullenkamp: OL Dayton
Ryan Hawk: QB Ohio University
Ray Huston: RB Ohio University
Andy DeVito: OL Dayton
Brian Westerfield: OL Dayton
Zac Elcess: OL Marshall
Jason Flowers DB Toledo
Mike Nugent: K Ohio State
A.J. Hawk: LB Ohio State
Brent Ullery: WR Ohio State
Tom Ingham : DL Ohio State
Greg Brown: DL Indiana
Greg Malone OL Eastern Kentucky
Eric Larrimer: OL Ball State
Dan Cline: DL Western Kentucky
Scott Chillinsky DB Cincinnati
Jameson Hartke DL Ohio University
Jeremy Kash: LS West Virginia
Tyler Replogle LB Indiana
Will Johnson: RB West Virginia
Jay Cravens: RB Ball St.
Drew Serruto: DL Oklahoma
David Fleming: DB Youngstown St.
Adam Replogle: DL Indiana
Jake Feldmeyer OL Illinois
Matt Wall: LS Toledo
Nick Lisle: OL Dayton
John Ehrensberger: DB Dayton
Michael Bennett: DL Ohio State
Kyle Rose: DL West Virginia
Mike Replogle: LB Indiana
Chris Willis: OL Eastern Kentucky
Tristin Boykin: RB Kent State
Ayinde Ramsey: DB Indiana State
Ifeadi Odenigbo: DE Northwestern
Jay Mastin: DB Miami (OH)
Benny McGowan: OL Michigan St.
Evan Lisle: OL Ohio St.
Jake Replogle: DL Purdue
Brant Gressel: DL Iowa
Andrew Gantz: K Cincinnati
Jared Weyler: OL Minnesota
Tito Odenigbo: DL Illinois
Patrick Osterhage: OL Wake Forest
Cameron Langer: DB Butler
Nick Bozzo: Athlete Youngstown St.
Chad Coeling: DL Toledo
Nick Dabbelt OL Army
Scott Garrison: DL Harvard
Clayton Schmerber: OL Eastern Kentucky
Jack Disser: DB Butler
Ilyaas Motley: DB Ohio University
Xavior Motley: DB Ohio University
Adam Hensley: LB West Virginia
Jacob Harrison: QB United States Naval Academy
Jake Spiewak: WR Air Force
Sam Vance: DT Air Force
Dylan Haller: DL Indiana State
Jevon Henderson: DL Bowling Green State University
Trey King: WR Duquesne University

The Elks look pretty good to college recruiters, too.
Reply With Quote
  #149  
Old 07-20-18, 02:41 PM
aged jock aged jock is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 09-27-09
Posts: 1,974
aged jock is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELK Strong View Post
I don't think many, if any at all. If Ullery can rebuild the Elks back to a consistent playoff qualifier and make a run or two in the playoffs, more kids will move into Centerville. If we just got some of the best kids from the public schools south of US35, the Elks could contend for a state title.
Just like at Alter. Not many, if at all, in any year. This year there might be a couple, out of 33. If only Centerville could get a couple of the best kids south of US 35.........If only..................
Reply With Quote
  #150  
Old 07-20-18, 03:24 PM
aged jock aged jock is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 09-27-09
Posts: 1,974
aged jock is on a distinguished road
Michael Bennett: DL Ohio State/Jacksonville Jaguars
Kyle Rose: DL West Virginia/formerly Cleveland Browns
Mike Replogle: LB Indiana
Chris Willis: OL Eastern Kentucky
Tristin Boykin: RB Kent State
Ayinde Ramsey: DB Indiana State
Ifeadi Odenigbo: DE Northwestern/ Minnesota Vikings
Jay Mastin: DB Miami (OH)

All were on the 2010 team last time Alter played. If only Centerville could get a couple good players south of US 35.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
OPEN DATE SEPT. 7TH McDowell HS (Erie, PA) McDowell Football Football 2 02-26-18 09:02 AM
Kettering Archbishop Alter vs Centerville High School France Football 43 11-04-17 05:40 AM
Centerville vs. Alter OperationFootball Girls Soccer 1 10-09-17 12:39 PM
Dayton area - High school football games on radio, TV, internet Bull_Elk Football 2 08-18-17 11:27 PM
Spectrum Sports 2017 HS Football Broadcast Schedule Yappi Football 2 08-17-17 10:25 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:51 AM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Registration Booster - Powered By Dirt RIF CustUmz