Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > Boys HS Sports > Bowling

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 11-07-10, 09:43 PM
All Ohio

Fatman is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by bien View Post
you are LOST
Hey Bien, I think you and your butt buddy rbspartans44 are schizophrenic. You both can't seem to determine if you are a X student or a Roger Bacon student. I am going with the latter. You are too fricking dumb to get into X. I am sure the X guys love you talking on their behalf. Though, I imagine your comments give them a good laugh. ... Tell your one personality that X is going to have a tough year. As for you, provided bumpers are supplied you are in for a good year. ... Maybe.

Last edited by Fatman; 11-08-10 at 08:06 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 11-08-10, 08:27 AM
Freshman

bien is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by tanner4heisman View Post
i agree i think kyle koester is the front runner this year for best bowler in the city, not just the gcl. he has experience on the lanes and knows the oil patterns well
THIS IS NOT BRIAN BIEN.... IN NO WAY AM I RELATED BESIDES A GOOD FRIEND>>>> SO IM NOT OFFENDING ANY BIEN OR BLOOD RELATED BIEN!!!! tanner4heisman, i concur with all you say. except for the fact that q is NOT the best bowler in the atlantic region. honestly the kid is lost and has limited natural spin on his bowling release. probably the most talented bowler at rb is ben rose (i am not ben rose and sorry to other rose's) He literally overwhelms me with his nuance in the stride. hes beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: