Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > Boys HS Sports > Baseball

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-09-18, 04:13 AM
All Region

Old Wildcat is on a distinguished road
Travel baseball Rec teams

It's a shame how many dad's that coach move there Rec. Teams to travel just to say there teams play travel baseball. We drove a 1 hour and and 45 minutes last night to play a team that we beat
17-2 in Lorain. Game was at 6:00. This morning we play at BW to play a team the lost to the team we beat last night. Now there's I believe 36 teams in this tournament and there's some very very good teams but unfortunately there's some very bad ones. Coaches if you have a rec. Or local team play a Rec. Schedule and play in local leagues. Your not making your team better getting run ruled every game. I feel bad beating teams that bad but on the other hand I will not ask our boys not to play hard or worse yet get out on purpose. We go hard till we get to the run ruled then we back off. I feel bad for some of these teams. And rec. Team parents don't scream at the true travel teams for winning big yell at your coach for putting them in this situation.
Sponsored Links