Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > Boys HS Sports > Boys Track & Field/Cross Country

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 11-18-17, 06:05 PM
Freshman

runningrocks is on a distinguished road
Andrew Jordan Nation

Sophomore Stud Andrew Jordan of Iowa State ran incredibly well placing 15th place overall, giving him All-American honors. Andrew is absolutely on fire right now and lead his team to 7th place. Congrats Andrew on the extraordinary effort!
Sponsored Links
Old 11-18-17, 07:52 PM
All American

Rohbino is on a distinguished road
Nice run by Jordan.

Thanks for the update, Chad.
Old 11-18-17, 11:15 PM
Freshman

runningrocks is on a distinguished road
I can assure you I am not Chad Johnson
Old 11-20-17, 02:58 PM
All Region

LoveCrossCountry is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by runningrocks View Post
Sophomore Stud Andrew Jordan of Iowa State ran incredibly well placing 15th place overall, giving him All-American honors. Andrew is absolutely on fire right now and lead his team to 7th place. Congrats Andrew on the extraordinary effort!
Anyone here know why Toby Hardwick wasn't on the roster this year? He should have had one more year of eligibility I think.
Old 11-21-17, 07:38 AM
All American

Rohbino is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by runningrocks View Post
I can assure you I am not Chad Johnson
Just a big fan of Chad, eh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveCrossCountry View Post
Anyone here know why Toby Hardwick wasn't on the roster this year? He should have had one more year of eligibility I think.
I was wondering the same thing. I don't believe that he competed last track season either. The fact that he did compete last indoor season made me wonder if perhaps he is or was injured. It could be that he has decided not to continue with collegiate competition. I have seen more than a few collegiate athletes, in various sports, decide that the rigors and time commitment of training and competition are not worth it. Competing at the collegiate level is a huge commitment and requires a lot of discipline. Many that I have seen stop competing were doing fine academically and athletically but for whatever reason wanted more time for other aspects of collegiate life.
Old 11-21-17, 08:25 AM
All Ohio

Newton's Third is on a distinguished road
I do not remember if it was last fall or spring but Hardwick was not on the roster and I wondered what happened. But I saw his name in some results about the same time so I thought it might have been a sports information error and he had been excluded unintentionally. Did he appear in any results this fall?
Old 11-22-17, 10:27 AM
All Region

LoveCrossCountry is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newton's Third View Post
I do not remember if it was last fall or spring but Hardwick was not on the roster and I wondered what happened. But I saw his name in some results about the same time so I thought it might have been a sports information error and he had been excluded unintentionally. Did he appear in any results this fall?
According to his Milesplit page, he did not compete in CC this fall.