Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > Boys HS Sports > Boys Soccer

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now
Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-09-17, 05:12 PM
Yappi Yappi is offline
Go Buckeyes
 
Join Date: 04-15-01
Location: Ohio
Posts: 45,289
Yappi will become famous soon enough
Boys Soccer Scores (10/10)

Please post scores from Tuesday games here...
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2  
Old 10-10-17, 07:49 PM
Dragonslayer22 Dragonslayer22 is offline
All District
 
Join Date: 09-20-15
Posts: 109
Dragonslayer22 is on a distinguished road
Alter 2
Carroll 0
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-10-17, 08:38 PM
Futbol Enthusiast Futbol Enthusiast is offline
Junior Varsity
 
Join Date: 08-28-16
Posts: 31
Futbol Enthusiast is on a distinguished road
Beavercreek 3
Centerville 1

Last edited by Futbol Enthusiast; 10-10-17 at 08:38 PM.. Reason: Wrong team
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-10-17, 09:37 PM
cincinnatisoccerfan cincinnatisoccerfan is offline
All District
 
Join Date: 07-23-09
Posts: 172
cincinnatisoccerfan is on a distinguished road
Trinidad Tobago 2 US 1 World Cup Vacations cancelled for 2018.

US Soccer set back 30 years with miserable performance. I think Bradley went backwards 70% of the time he touched it, the other 30% he turned it over. Howard just realized they scored from 45 yards out.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 10-10-17, 11:18 PM
steelboot steelboot is offline
All District
 
Join Date: 05-16-12
Posts: 134
steelboot is on a distinguished road
West 4
East 3 (one gifted by CR)
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 10-11-17, 04:39 AM
winbypin winbypin is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 09-12-06
Posts: 7,226
winbypin is on a distinguished road
Troy Christian 3, seven hills 0
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 10-11-17, 07:08 AM
Happygoluckky Happygoluckky is offline
All Region
 
Join Date: 11-29-14
Posts: 352
Happygoluckky is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by steelboot View Post
West 4
East 3 (one gifted by CR)
What happened?
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 10-11-17, 09:10 AM
phatneff phatneff is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 12-08-04
Posts: 717
phatneff is on a distinguished road
Tipp - 2
Butler - 0
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 10-11-17, 10:18 AM
Bearcat_phan Bearcat_phan is offline
Varsity
 
Join Date: 09-11-16
Posts: 64
Bearcat_phan is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happygoluckky View Post
What happened?
With a little over a minute left in the game the CR over-ruled his AR who was in position and immediately made the offsides call on a LE “goal”. Not sure why he would’ve over-ruled him as the goal scorer was in an obvious offsides position and the AR (who was in position) called it right away. This was the last in a series of calls where it appeared as though the CR was trying to make up for a PK he had called on LE with about 15 minutes to go in the game. Up through halftime he had done a decent job....the second half he struggled and that became magnified when it appeared as though he was attempting to “make-up” for the PK he called as opposed to calling the game as it was being played after the PK.

Do refs get critiqued throughout the season? I hear there is a shortage so perhaps there are not enough people to do the evaluating? I would think it would help to have at least one or two video critiques performed on each CR during the season as a means for helping to improve them...just curious on how that works.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Boys Soccer Scores (9/28) Yappi Boys Soccer 13 09-30-17 10:43 PM
Boys Soccer Scores (9/12) Yappi Boys Soccer 100 09-23-17 01:00 PM
Boys Soccer Scores (9/21) Yappi Boys Soccer 15 09-23-17 07:54 AM
Boys Soccer Scores (9/16) Yappi Boys Soccer 3 09-17-17 06:45 AM
Boys Soccer Scores (8/18) Yappi Boys Soccer 10 08-19-17 11:19 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:59 PM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Registration Booster - Powered By Dirt RIF CustUmz