Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > Boys HS Sports > Football

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 09-25-17, 10:07 AM
All District

Footballfever123 is on a distinguished road
PTC County after week 5 thoughts........

Rootstown- rolls again. Played a average D7 school Vienna Mathews. Kaut is the best player in the league hands down. The Rovers are rolling into league play and are the favorites. They have a nice matchup with Southeast Friday night. I will be attending this game this I can't week! Mogadore- beat an undefeated Gates Mills Gilmour team. Mogadores Offense isn't clicking on all cylinders this year and is going to if it has a shot against Rootstown. The D is as physical as it's ever been and can carry them the rest of the way good luck trying to run on them. The Cats take on Crestwood this week. Garfield- I attended the game this past week. Wow what a game! Garfield is for real! They beat a very good Windham team probably the best Windham team in 15 years. Garfield has some very nice skilled kids and a good line. Not sure on the offense they run but it works so far when they didn't kill themselves last week. The Defense isnt bad either. Windham has tons of weapons and a good oline as well. The G-Men take on Valley Christan this week. Southeast-rolled over Western Reserve this past week. The Pirates are another team that's flying under the radar. They have the best QB in the league and that will give you chance on every Friday night. The Oline for the Pirates is coming together and they are still my dark horse to win the league. They have a huge conference opener this week against the Rovers. If they can be the first team all year to slow Kaut down they have a shot. I think this game is going to be close and I will be attending this one this week. Valley Christan- the Eagles Defense is tough with a lot skilled players. The offense is dangerous as well with all the athletes they have. This will be there first league game in the Ptc heading to Garrettsville. If Garfield doesn't play their game the Eagles will be there to steal it. Crestwood- congrats on getting your first win last week against St. Thomas. The Devil's are heading to Mogadore this week. The Devil's are in for a long night against the Wildcats....
. Heading into league play the league is Rootstowns to win. I expect them and Mogadore both to be 9-0 heading into Week 10.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-25-17, 11:54 AM
All District

luckoftheirish is on a distinguished road
How did Mogadore only beat Norton by 1? Norton got pushed around by Cloverleaf last week.

A lot of scores this season all over the area that have left me scratching my head.
Old 09-25-17, 12:56 PM
All World

jmog is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckoftheirish View Post
How did Mogadore only beat Norton by 1? Norton got pushed around by Cloverleaf last week.

A lot of scores this season all over the area that have left me scratching my head.
I heard Norton's best player has been out the last 2 weeks.

To be honest, I have only been to 2 Mogadore games this year, Norton and Gilmour.

At the Norton game it looked like Norton came out like it was the state championship game gunning to win and Mogadore came out flat like "this is the Norton we beat by 20-30 every year" and almost got upset because of it.

That is nothing against Norton, to be honest Norton should have won that game (missed an XP and missed a short FG at the end of the game that would have won it). Mogadore got lucky that night.

Mogadore looked much different against Gilmour last Friday, that was a team/defense looking to just drill people.
Old 09-25-17, 01:06 PM
All District

luckoftheirish is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmog View Post
I heard Norton's best player has been out the last 2 weeks.

To be honest, I have only been to 2 Mogadore games this year, Norton and Gilmour.

At the Norton game it looked like Norton came out like it was the state championship game gunning to win and Mogadore came out flat like "this is the Norton we beat by 20-30 every year" and almost got upset because of it.

That is nothing against Norton, to be honest Norton should have won that game (missed an XP and missed a short FG at the end of the game that would have won it). Mogadore got lucky that night.

Mogadore looked much different against Gilmour last Friday, that was a team/defense looking to just drill people.
Makes sense. It seemed like Norton was playing decent football early in the season.