Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > General Sports > Debate Forum

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 07-31-18, 10:08 PM
All World

chs1971 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrycrane View Post
I deal in facts mostly ...
That might be the funniest thing ever posted on yapi.
Old 07-31-18, 10:17 PM
All Yappi

winbypin is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Get Pm's all the time from many people ABOUT mANY THINGS . Was that you who was so pre-occupied about insisting that no one would dare PM about someone { Chs among others} and their thoughts about them and the forum's echo chamber nature?

I deal in facts mostly and things that were done and said , actually done and said , not shadowy deep state tasteless gruel like morsels to deflect from things that are really happening . Documented things , like ZERO TOLERANCE and I will conclude with thoughts of the 600 kids who are without their families still stemming from the zero tolerance policy of Trump and Sessions .
If you think this was a good thing why did Trump abandon it ? Unfortunately you and your kind will go to criminals that go to jail and the children left behind instead of what happened here and the cause of it .
Three paragraphs of BS. Impressive.
Old 07-31-18, 10:18 PM
All District

toledomansfield is on a distinguished road
i never get pm's
Old 07-31-18, 10:18 PM
All World

Harrycrane is an unknown quantity at this point
Nothing funny at all, I am not speculating here, or trying to explain things by telling people{ Lotty} that there are things that you don't see { Deep state , conspiracy's to brig down many innocent people often by long time public servants who are often highly decorated }

You speak ill of these men but praise and choose to believe Donald Trump?

That also isn't funny , it's sad and pathetic.
Old 07-31-18, 10:20 PM
All District

I read this thread and the first thought that came to mind was "who the hell knows how much phosphate is removed in a waste treatment facility?" if indiandad actually knows this stuff without having to look it up.....man
All World

Well not even a word of it is what you describe , BUT I must say you like Bullsheet , you pretty much have to, to be any kind of Trump supporter . I mean he lies as easily as he breathes and it doesn't bother you in the least . That is damn impressive.
All Yappi

Sad and pathetic is the fact that both Coffman threads are on page 2 of the football forum.
Old 07-31-18, 10:29 PM
All World

Yeah no one views those threads the last few years . Haven't posted much yet or consistently , but damn a lot of people viewed the Coffman 2017 thread . Not bad for being incoherent and posting the vast majority of thoughts.
Old 07-31-18, 10:32 PM
All Yappi

Better go bump them old man. Your yappi cred is slipping.
Old 07-31-18, 11:02 PM
All Yappi

eastisbest will become famous soon enougheastisbest will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by toledomansfield View Post
I read this thread and the first thought that came to mind was "who the hell knows how much phosphate is removed in a waste treatment facility?" if indiandad actually knows this stuff without having to look it up.....man

Seriously, you don't know that?

It's the educational system, going to heck.
Old 07-31-18, 11:04 PM
All District

I had to look up what the hell a "cafo" was. I used to think I knew stuff.
Old 08-01-18, 07:24 AM
All World

Indiandad is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by toledomansfield View Post
I do know these things. It's why I didn't post any links to back it up. I was typing it from my knowledge.

When Grand Lake had its first algea bloom, I worked very closely with ODNR and ODA to ascertain the cause and solutions both short term and long term. Unfortunately most people don't want to know the truth about the cause. They want to blame the boogie man (in this case CAFO's).
Old 08-01-18, 07:44 AM
All World

irish_buffalo will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indiandad View Post
I do know these things. It's why I didn't post any links to back it up. I was typing it from my knowledge.

When Grand Lake had its first algea bloom, I worked very closely with ODNR and ODA to ascertain the cause and solutions both short term and long term. Unfortunately most people don't want to know the truth about the cause. They want to blame the boogie man (in this case CAFO's).
You have not cited anything. You've thrown some statements out there and each time they were countered as BS.
Old 08-01-18, 10:16 AM
All Yappi

Quote:
Yeah no one views those threads the last few years . Haven't posted much yet or consistently , but damn a lot of people viewed the Coffman 2017 thread . Not bad for being incoherent and posting the vast majority of thoughts.
I see you bumped it right on cue this morning with three posts. Good work old timer.
Old 08-01-18, 12:39 PM
All World

Quote:
Originally Posted by irish_buffalo View Post
You have not cited anything. You've thrown some statements out there and each time they were countered as BS.
You're a dolt.

I clearly said I didn't post links. Why do you feel the need to twist what I said?

My statements were 100% factual and accurate. Your links either A)did not apply or B) verified what I said.

You simply didn't understand what I was talking about or what you posted in your links.

Just because I did not have time to refute your strawmen links doesn't mean what I said was incorrect.
Old 08-01-18, 02:51 PM
All World

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indiandad View Post
You're a dolt.

I clearly said I didn't post links. Why do you feel the need to twist what I said?

My statements were 100% factual and accurate. Your links either A)did not apply or B) verified what I said.

You simply didn't understand what I was talking about or what you posted in your links.

Just because I did not have time to refute your strawmen links doesn't mean what I said was incorrect.
Anyone can clearly go back and read where you made statement after statement which was refuted with facts. Period. That makes what you say BS, no pun intended.
Old 08-01-18, 07:34 PM
All World

Quote:
Anyone can clearly go back and read where you made statement after statement which was refuted with facts. Period. That makes what you say BS, no pun intended.
So wastewater treatment plants don't directly discharge into rivers? Those same plants which by your own links show that such effluent is allowed to have 1mg/liter of phosphorus in it, aren't using dilution as a means of dumping more phosphorus into the waters that lead to Lake Erie?

Toledo's Waste water treatment facility handles the waste from 500,000 people. The phosphorus laden effluent is dumped into the Maumee river.

But I'm sure that some farmer putting cow manure on a remote field somewhere is the reason for the Algea blooms.
Old 08-01-18, 08:01 PM
All World

Quote:
This again.
Old 08-04-18, 10:03 AM
All Yappi

lotr10 will become famous soon enough
Here is an interesting article that shows us why NOW is the time to fight a trade war as the alternative is pretty scary:

https://www.americanthinker.com/arti...trade_war.html

Why is Trump fighting the trade war? Here's why. Critics of Trump's trade policies think everything is okay if we don't do anything. The chart below shows that everything is not okay if we don't do anything.

The article then goes on to show a fascinating graph that lays out the potential crisis we are in and why Trump had to act NOW.

Although it is a single series of data, the chart is essentially in two parts, split in the year 2000. There is no manipulation to achieve this effect. This is how the data lay out, which is why this chart is so significant.

From 1968 into 2000, you see beautiful, real-world steady growth (i.e., "steady" interspersed with recessions). The red trendline is a trendline of constant percentage growth year to year (i.e., exponential). When you calculate it, it turns out to be 6% per year. This is roughly twice GDP annual growth over the same period. There is no specific significance to that 2X factor except that we would expect capital spending to grow faster than the economy as a whole, as, in fact, it did.

Why is this growth in capital spending important? Even in our increasingly service-oriented economy, it is capital spending – the stock of capital equipment – that sustains our standard of living. Healthy capital spending is critical to – really identical with – a thriving economy. This is why the flat capital spending that America has experienced since 2000 is so grave a condition.

Is this really as bad as the author claims? I don't know but there is a certain logic to this being a BIG problem. It's definitely a stunning graph.

The chart is a picture of the consequences of our defeat in the trade war. Only Trump – and American Thinker readers of this piece – know that we have experienced this defeat.

What happened that has resulted in no growth in capital spending in the U.S. for the last 18 years?

George W. Bush – and I voted for him twice – agreed, with other world leaders, to admit China to the World Trade Organization (WTO) in December 2001. This gave China access to world markets and particularly to the American market.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: