Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > Boys HS Sports > Football

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now
View Poll Results: Who wins?
La Salle by 17+ 2 2.30%
La Salle by 8-16 3 3.45%
La Salle by 1-7 31 35.63%
Winton Woods by 1-7 17 19.54%
Winton Woods by 8-16 26 29.89%
Winton Woods by 17+ 8 9.20%
Voters: 87. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-12-17, 01:58 PM
All District

wrestlingdad3 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by cincifbfan View Post
Ok, people give it a rest, the facilities will be fine. It's plenty large enough. If fans need to be that separated, well that speaks volumes about each school's fan base. I plan on attending, and am willing to bet that it will NOT sell out. People literally b*tch about playoff venues regularly, and it's not an issue. It's bigger than Mason and both X and Colerain travel better than LaSalle and Winton Woods. It will be fine.
Have them play there then smart guy . It isn't about how many people it holds. For you to say sit together you are a . Some of my best friends are from opposing schools and I don't wanna sit next to them when we play each other. Playoff sites should have adequate parking and stands on both sides of the field. Bottom line. If you are from Withrow.....which I am guessing you are.....something shady is up....this is not a high profile game setup.
Old 11-12-17, 02:04 PM
All Yappi

fish82 will become famous soon enoughfish82 will become famous soon enough
Old 11-12-17, 02:11 PM
All American

mrsimp06 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlingdad3 View Post
#2 seeds are required to sit in the End zone seating DMR. Fortunately the OHSAA is allowing all WW fans the opportunity to rent binoculars. Lol. JK. This just stinks in my opinion. I say we just play at winton Woods or LaSalle. Screw the OHSAA.
I can tell you now WW are setting up shop at the 50 yard line and will care less where they are "suppose " to sit, in fact I think some Warrior faithful will enjoy sitting around the Lasalle fans to talk large amount of sh#t.
Old 11-12-17, 02:12 PM
All Yappi

DonMagicRon is on a distinguished road
The venue will have nothing to do with the result on the field.
Old 11-12-17, 02:15 PM
All Yappi

DonMagicRon is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsimp06 View Post
I can tell you now WW are setting up shop at the 50 yard line and will care less where they are "suppose " to sit, in fact I think some Warrior faithful will enjoy sitting around the Lasalle fans to talk large amount of sh#t.
No doubt. It won't be picturesque.
Old 11-12-17, 02:21 PM
All District

Quote:
Enjoy all that talk watching the Lancers play in the state semis and finals. Elder provided us all the offensive blueprint. It's obvious your defense doesn't match up to ours. Enjoy your view from the end zone . 😂
Old 11-12-17, 02:43 PM
All Region

cincifbfan is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Have them play there then smart guy . It isn't about how many people it holds. For you to say sit together you are a . Some of my best friends are from opposing schools and I don't wanna sit next to them when we play each other. Playoff sites should have adequate parking and stands on both sides of the field. Bottom line. If you are from Withrow.....which I am guessing you are.....something shady is up....this is not a high profile game setup.
Not from Withrow, just a football fan who has been to a few games there and it became one of my favorite local stadiums, I'm a sucker for the old places like there, Norwood, Elder, Roger Bacon, and Middletown. I don't think anything is shady, but who knows, I don't think their administration is competent enough to try anything funny. I will probably sit in end zone anyways because I like sitting away from as many people as possible.
Old 11-12-17, 03:00 PM
All Region

PeterDragon is on a distinguished road
Attending the games with my elderly father, parking is a huge factor on deciding which games we attended. I don't expect the OHSAA to cater to me specifically. But the parking may keep me from attending, which sucks. I've coached against Withrow and the stadium is really cool. I don't think seating capacity will be a factor. That being said I wish it was at Princeton instead.
Old 11-12-17, 03:15 PM
All Ohio

Over The Hills is on a distinguished road
This game is gonna be epic.
Love the pointless talk about the stadium.
I remember playin there as a kid for the Forest Park Rangers!
Lol played against Little Red Machine.
Loooong time ago.
Cool stadium but agree that the fans all one one side is stupid for this regional championship game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-12-17, 03:41 PM
All Yappi

warriorblue is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Enjoy all that talk watching the Lancers play in the state semis and finals. Elder provided us all the offensive blueprint. It's obvious your defense doesn't match up to ours. Enjoy your view from the end zone . 😂
Yea ok. Believe that if you want to. Lasalle's defense is very good but WW has gotten significantly better. Elder's offense is much better than Lasall's. With WW being healthy this time around? Means it's going to be TROUBLE!! TROUBLE!! For Lasalle.
Old 11-12-17, 07:22 PM
All American

The weather will be nasty, this game comes down to whose front 7 can stuff the run and ball security.
Old 11-12-17, 08:53 PM
All Ohio

TWILLKE is on a distinguished road
Smile

Quote:
why am I not surprised.....if you do can you just PLEASE SIT DOWN during the game
Old 11-12-17, 08:59 PM
All Ohio

Quote:
The weather will be nasty, this game comes down to whose front 7 can stuff the run and ball security.
move it to Shaekley. it's got a roof.... parking is better and weather won't be a factor.......and you can all stand around the entire field!
Old 11-12-17, 09:12 PM
All American

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWILLKE View Post
why am I not surprised.....if you do can you just PLEASE SIT DOWN during the game
Of course we'll sit down, don't want to obstruct the view of fellow Warrior fans.
Old 11-12-17, 09:14 PM
All Yappi

fish82 will become famous soon enoughfish82 will become famous soon enough
WW fans going full Occupy Withrow.
Old 11-12-17, 09:56 PM
All American

I think the Anderson game had one huge benefit, it helped the Warriors with pass defense, Warriors got a lot of practice covering Anderson receivers.
Old 11-13-17, 08:37 AM
All Ohio

Smile

Quote:
i think the anderson game had one huge benefit, it helped the warriors with pass defense, warriors got a lot of practice covering anderson receivers.
better blocking by the anderson oline and you would have seen a lot !!! More numbers on the receivers backsides..your db didn't save the day your d line did. Play against an o line able to handle your rush and/ or a qb able to scramble (which andersons can't) and we 'll see what the results will be.
Old 11-13-17, 08:48 AM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by fish82 View Post
WW fans going full Occupy Withrow.

Doesn't matter where the game is being played. As long as WW doesn't turn the ball over and the refs don't get flag happy, it won't be close. WW is playing with so much confidence and swag!!
Old 11-13-17, 08:51 AM
All Yappi

Quote:
better blocking by the anderson oline and you would have seen a lot !!! More numbers on the receivers backsides..your db didn't save the day your d line did. Play against an o line able to handle your rush and/ or a qb able to scramble (which andersons can't) and we 'll see what the results will be.
DB's played well! They stayed in press man .Most of the game. That's hard to do!
Old 11-13-17, 09:36 AM
All American

Quote:
What???? The staff threw the DBs on a island with 0 safety help, with Lasalle they can single cover 11 and bracket 81. The D line you saw the 1st time around will be totally different.
Old 11-13-17, 10:13 AM
All American

Arrogate is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Painting a nice picture of Winton Woods.
Old 11-13-17, 10:36 AM
All Region

Man Up is on a distinguished road
This will be a huge challenge for my Warriors, Lasalle has been there done it
3x back to back to back state champs
They are number 1 seed all season even with 2 losses due to their schedule, and the
Respect the media, ohssa, etc have for them.
They have players that have been around the last few years during their state championship runs.
They know how to play in these games as their experience will more than likely help them

Even coach Parker has stated to be the champ, you have to beat the champ.
We are definitely the underdog in this matchup without any question due to the fact they’ve been there.

However, I love how we are playing right now and our offense is clicking, our defense is playing well, and we still can improve on both sides

I see the confidence our guys are playing with, the teamwork, etc and I feel good
About our chances of winning.

Watch our penalties, turnovers, don’t get to cute with play calling, be who we are all year
And when the time comes, pound that ball with that man child of a running back, let our skill
Guys do what they do. After all, you can’t cover all them.

Keep it rolling WW
Go Warriors
Old 11-13-17, 11:55 AM
All American

wwwfan is on a distinguished road
Quote:
That's means the Warriors would shut out the Lancers because the Warriors aren't going to score more than 16. Points are going to be at a premium on Friday Pope.
Warriors will put at least 40 on the board.
Old 11-13-17, 01:16 PM
All Region

deuces dad is on a distinguished road
[Play against an o line able to handle your rush and/ or a qb able to scramble (which andersons can't) [/B][/B][/B]and we 'll see what the results will be.[/QUOTE]

Did you actually mention Merritt in the same sentence as Volpenhein in regards to ability. If so the question had better been "Cincinnati Senior QB's" for 200, because thats the only time Merritt should ever be mentioned in the same sentence as Volpenhein.
Old 11-13-17, 01:30 PM
All District

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwwfan View Post
Warriors will put at least 40 on the board.
Idiot.
Old 11-13-17, 01:33 PM
All District

Quote:
Originally Posted by warriorblue View Post
Yea ok. Believe that if you want to. Lasalle's defense is very good but WW has gotten significantly better. Elder's offense is much better than Lasall's. With WW being healthy this time around? Means it's going to be TROUBLE!! TROUBLE!! For Lasalle.
You lost to a team recently we just beat. It's a coin toss for the game. Both teams should be confident. I am going with the experience of LaSalle and the coaching staff over the inexperience and coaching staff of WW. Go Lancers.
Old 11-13-17, 01:35 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
idiot.
30!
Old 11-13-17, 01:44 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
You lost to a team recently we just beat. It's a coin toss for the game. Both teams should be confident. I am going with the experience of LaSalle and the coaching staff over the inexperience and coaching staff of WW. Go Lancers.
A lot of different variables go into losing and winning. Losing Oats early in the Elder game as a key moment in the game. Close game lost in OT and a .missed XP. Yes you beat Elder. Questionable holding call on a winning TD! A number of helpful penalties that helped Lasalle. WW is hitting on all cylinders in all three phases of the game. The loss to Elder helped WW to be even more focused!! LaSalle is in Trouble!!!
Old 11-13-17, 01:50 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
What experience is needed? You guys were saying that first time around! Been in BIG games before. Response has been great! Many of these coaches were around during the last championship run. Coaching? Does LaSalle have different coaches from the first go round?I
Old 11-13-17, 02:10 PM
All District

Shall we compare resumes of thes staffs? How many rings on your staff? 30 points. Lol. Nice to know one injury and your entire defense falls apart. Hah. If Elder can score 35 on you we can get 17 because that will be all it takes to win this game.