Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > Boys HS Sports > Football

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now
View Poll Results: Cardinals VS Bombers Region 4 Final
Colerain wins by 21ish and feasts on the Bombers 2 2.38%
Colerain Wins by 10 or Less 37 44.05%
Colerain squeeks out an OT win 8 9.52%
Bombers win by 21ish and feasts on roasted Cardinals 2 2.38%
Bombers win by 10 or less 30 35.71%
Bombers squeek out an OT win 5 5.95%
Voters: 84. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-10-17, 11:44 PM
Colerain Fan Colerain Fan is offline
All District
 
Join Date: 10-01-09
Posts: 219
Colerain Fan is on a distinguished road
D I Region 4 Championship: The Official Colerain VS St. X Playoff Edition

Now that all the pretenders from Region 4 have been eliminated, these two titans will go at it for 4 quarters and decide who moves on.

Let the game discussions begin............
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2  
Old 11-10-17, 11:56 PM
lotr10 lotr10 is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 08-26-03
Location: fairfield, ohio
Posts: 21,436
lotr10 will become famous soon enough
IF the weather is good it will be fun to watch the match up between Wolf and his receivers versus the Colerain defense. If the weather is poor, Colerain takes this one by 2 TD's.

I take it this game will be at Mason?
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-10-17, 11:58 PM
Colerain Fan Colerain Fan is offline
All District
 
Join Date: 10-01-09
Posts: 219
Colerain Fan is on a distinguished road
Hopefully Mason hosts this game.

Looking forward to tailgating with The Pope, as well as other X fans close to home.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-11-17, 07:42 AM
Colerain Fan Colerain Fan is offline
All District
 
Join Date: 10-01-09
Posts: 219
Colerain Fan is on a distinguished road
When will they be announcing the venue for this game?
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-11-17, 08:57 AM
gocards's Avatar
gocards gocards is offline
This is the year
 
Join Date: 08-31-03
Location: Support the NW Schools
Posts: 15,517
gocards is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by lotr10 View Post
IF the weather is good it will be fun to watch the match up between Wolf and his receivers versus the Colerain defense. If the weather is poor, Colerain takes this one by 2 TD's.

I take it this game will be at Mason?
At the beginning of the year I never thought Colerain would have the year that they have had so far. I thought defense would be their weakness after losing their whole defensive backfield to graduation and only returning two starters on defense. My only concern is how the two way players will affect them late in the games against tougher competition. I am amazed at how well Ivan Pace is playing on both sides of the ball playing fullback and linebacker full time. The dude is in great shape but he has to be wearing down.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 11-11-17, 12:34 PM
HTFF HTFF is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 07-23-04
Posts: 2,667
HTFF is on a distinguished road
I think X will be able to throw on Colerain
Colerain can afford 0 fumbles or penalties. The team that wins the turnover battle wins the game
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 11-11-17, 01:59 PM
CometCountry CometCountry is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 02-06-05
Posts: 2,390
CometCountry is on a distinguished road
Game is at Mason--Mason PD will be all over the place--beware tailgaters!!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 11-11-17, 09:23 PM
EagleFan's Avatar
EagleFan EagleFan is offline
Fan of Eagle
 
Join Date: 03-04-02
Location: Avon
Posts: 19,971
EagleFan will become famous soon enoughEagleFan will become famous soon enough
I suspect Colerain pulls this off
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 11-11-17, 09:41 PM
Blue Rhino Blue Rhino is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 10-13-11
Posts: 2,966
Blue Rhino is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by lotr10 View Post
IF the weather is good it will be fun to watch the match up between Wolf and his receivers versus the Colerain defense. If the weather is poor, Colerain takes this one by 2 TD's.

I take it this game will be at Mason?
You mean poor weather like the first time we played them????????????????
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 11-11-17, 09:43 PM
Blue Rhino Blue Rhino is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 10-13-11
Posts: 2,966
Blue Rhino is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleFan View Post
I suspect Colerain pulls this off
Explain
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 11-12-17, 11:29 AM
CardinalsFan's Avatar
CardinalsFan CardinalsFan is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 09-15-01
Location: 8801 Cheviot Road
Posts: 10,240
CardinalsFan is on a distinguished road
Colerain Game videos

Lots to look forward to in discussion this week. Let's make it productive and informative.

Any good conversation comes from actually watching the teams play. Unfortunately, St. Xavier doesn't keep their streams online like Colerain does so we are limited in what we can watch for the Bombers.

Week 2: 9/1/2017 -
Week 4: 9/15/2017 -
Week 6: 9/29/2017 -
Week 7: 10/06/2017 -
Week 9: 10/20/2017 -
Week 11: 11/03/2017 - **Regional Quarter Final**
Week 12: 11/10/2017 - **Regional Semi Final**

If anyone can post any full game videos from St. Xavier, I am sure we'd all appreciate it. I tried to find the game vs. St. Ignatius on the SIBN network but all I could find was the JV game. Any help from anyone would be awesome!

-CardinalsFan
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 11-12-17, 11:38 AM
lotr10 lotr10 is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 08-26-03
Location: fairfield, ohio
Posts: 21,436
lotr10 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Rhino View Post
You mean poor weather like the first time we played them????????????????
Bad weather in November is generally a lot worse then a warm rain in September. But yes, given how X didn't score a point until the 4th quarter I would say the weather must have effected them that night, at least to some extent.

But hey, if you think you guys have a better chance of beating the Cards on a cold, windy, rainy night then more power to you!
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 11-12-17, 12:22 PM
NEOhioFootball NEOhioFootball is offline
Junior Varsity
 
Join Date: 10-19-17
Posts: 32
NEOhioFootball is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by CardinalsFan View Post
Lots to look forward to in discussion this week. Let's make it productive and informative.

Any good conversation comes from actually watching the teams play. Unfortunately, St. Xavier doesn't keep their streams online like Colerain does so we are limited in what we can watch for the Bombers.

Week 2: 9/1/2017 -
Week 4: 9/15/2017 -
Week 6: 9/29/2017 -
Week 7: 10/06/2017 -
Week 9: 10/20/2017 -
Week 11: 11/03/2017 - **Regional Quarter Final**
Week 12: 11/10/2017 - **Regional Semi Final**

If anyone can post any full game videos from St. Xavier, I am sure we'd all appreciate it. I tried to find the game vs. St. Ignatius on the SIBN network but all I could find was the JV game. Any help from anyone would be awesome!

-CardinalsFan
Spectrum Sports as it archived.
*has
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 11-12-17, 12:32 PM
TWILLKE TWILLKE is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 01-17-09
Posts: 850
TWILLKE is on a distinguished road
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEOhioFootball View Post
Spectrum Sports as it archived.
MAYBE YOU CAN ALSO SHOW THE LOSS TO LS FIRST GAME OF THE YEAR (OR Are u being the '62 crusaders and say it really didn't count?
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 11-12-17, 05:49 PM
Tardis Tardis is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 03-31-09
Posts: 924
Tardis is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWILLKE View Post
MAYBE YOU CAN ALSO SHOW THE LOSS TO LS FIRST GAME OF THE YEAR (OR Are u being the '62 crusaders and say it really didn't count?
Away games are audio only and Waycross did video for playoffs.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 11-13-17, 01:41 AM
4GX 4GX is online now
All Region
 
Join Date: 11-23-07
Posts: 275
4GX is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by CardinalsFan View Post
It is truly amazing how so many struggle with reading comprehension. Can't have a civil conversation because you just...don't...get it!

Facts speak for themselves. This was never a "Colerain" thing.

Oh well. I missed on this topic. The trolls came out in full force to ruin another legitimate discussion. Maybe we can just have some intelligent game discussion this week (doubt it!) and leave it at that.

-CardinalsFan
Ok— yes— it would be better for the (interest in the) sport, if the less expected result happened— and these two public schools pulled off the upset(s), and advanced—but I’m still not going to root for that to happen...

And you might have gotten more sympathy/agreement with your advocated position, had you simply stated it as just a David vs. Goliath situation— and left out the unfounded allegations of recruiting against the two Catholic schools, and/or other elements of “unfair” competition or a non-level playing field...
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 11-13-17, 08:48 AM
gocards's Avatar
gocards gocards is offline
This is the year
 
Join Date: 08-31-03
Location: Support the NW Schools
Posts: 15,517
gocards is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by lotr10 View Post
IF the weather is good it will be fun to watch the match up between Wolf and his receivers versus the Colerain defense. If the weather is poor, Colerain takes this one by 2 TD's.

I take it this game will be at Mason?
I don't agree with your premise that bad weather helps Colerain. In the last few year's almost every one of Colerain's losses has been under bad weather conditions. The option is a very risky offense to run when the ball is slippery. The option is ineffective when the weather takes the pitches away. Wind is the biggest problem with passing offenses but rain isn't much of a deterrent IMO.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 11-13-17, 09:08 AM
CardinalsFan's Avatar
CardinalsFan CardinalsFan is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 09-15-01
Location: 8801 Cheviot Road
Posts: 10,240
CardinalsFan is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4GX View Post
And you might have gotten more sympathy/agreement with your advocated position, had you simply stated it as just a David vs. Goliath situation— and left out the unfounded allegations of recruiting against the two Catholic schools, and/or other elements of “unfair” competition or a non-level playing field...
They aren't allegations, they are facts. Every single kid walking the halls at a privately funded institution is recruited. Every. Single. One.

I'm sorry, are we just going to tiptoe around the facts that the rules by which privates and publics are sourced with students are completely different and therefore, it does, in fact create a non-level, or "unfair", playing field?

I would be fine if your kind would just admit that it isn't fair and that private schools have a clear advantage so we could all just move on with our lives. But this incessant need to defend a false narrative drives me absolutely nuts!

But I digress...I closed that thread because the nature of the conversation went way over most posters' heads. I get that now. Not sure what I was expecting when involving GCL posters. The best thread this entire football season is the 2017 GMC Football thread for a reason...

Back to the game...did you have any insight to add to the upcoming contest 4GX or did you just come in here to rattle chains?

-CardinalsFan
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 11-13-17, 09:31 AM
Colerain Fan Colerain Fan is offline
All District
 
Join Date: 10-01-09
Posts: 219
Colerain Fan is on a distinguished road
Okay.... It's Monday and I think we all agree the Private Institutions have a huge advantage........

With that said... Let's get back to the game discussion.

What are the thoughts on how Colerain's current defense will match up with St. X's passing attack and possible ground game?
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 11-13-17, 09:36 AM
GCLFan99 GCLFan99 is offline
All Region
 
Join Date: 06-02-14
Posts: 433
GCLFan99 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by CardinalsFan View Post
They aren't allegations, they are facts. Every single kid walking the halls at a privately funded institution is recruited. Every. Single. One.

I'm sorry, are we just going to tiptoe around the facts that the rules by which privates and publics are sourced with students are completely different and therefore, it does, in fact create a non-level, or "unfair", playing field?

I would be fine if your kind would just admit that it isn't fair and that private schools have a clear advantage so we could all just move on with our lives. But this incessant need to defend a false narrative drives me absolutely nuts!

But I digress...I closed that thread because the nature of the conversation went way over most posters' heads. I get that now. Not sure what I was expecting when involving GCL posters. The best thread this entire football season is the 2017 GMC Football thread for a reason...

Back to the game...did you have any insight to add to the upcoming contest 4GX or did you just come in here to rattle chains?

-CardinalsFan
There is no question that Catholic schools have an advantage by not being restricted by borders. However just because a kid from anywhere in the city can attend St X, does not mean that they were recruited. If adverting the school is your definition of recruited, than yes they are all recruited. But lets be clear, when the term "recruited" is used on this board when discussing sports that is not what poster are referring to.

As for the game I think that rain certainly impacts both teams offense. In the first game St X started having success in the passing game in the fourth quarter in large part because there was much less pressure from the Colerain front seven. I heard that some of these guys were playing both ways so I imagine fatigue set in.

The emergence of Chris Payne should help the St X offense particularly if the weather is bad. Against Louisville St X in a torrential down pour he ran for over 100 yards and average 5 yards a carry. He exhibited the ability to get some tough yards even when there was not much of a hole.

As cliche as it sounds I think the game comes down to the team that makes less mistakes. This includes stupid penalties in addition to turnovers.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 11-13-17, 09:36 AM
fish82 fish82 is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 09-16-05
Location: Albuquerque
Posts: 11,514
fish82 will become famous soon enoughfish82 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by CardinalsFan View Post
They aren't allegations, they are facts. Every single kid walking the halls at a privately funded institution is recruited. Every. Single. One.
This is obviously true. That said, when "recruiting" is referenced here, the meaning is usually "recruiting athletes specifically to help us win in X sport."

As someone with one foot on either side of the line, I won't go as far as to say that it never happens...just that it isn't nearly as prevalent as the urban legend would lead everyone to believe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CardinalsFan View Post
I'm sorry, are we just going to tiptoe around the facts that the rules by which privates and publics are sourced with students are completely different and therefore, it does, in fact create a non-level, or "unfair", playing field?
Again, it's not debatable that the rules are different. However, it is debatable how much (if at all) it "unlevels the playing field."

The only factor I've seen that does create an advantage is the fact that the school (and by default, the team in question) is populated with kids/families with a higher degree of support & commitment to the entire system. (Yes, including sports.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CardinalsFan View Post
I would be fine if your kind would just admit that it isn't fair and that private schools have a clear advantage so we could all just move on with our lives. But this incessant need to defend a false narrative drives me absolutely nuts!
The list has been put forth ad nauseum of the "advantages" that publics have over privates as well. That's a large part of why the debate will carry on pretty much forever. The "clear advantage" isn't really that clear at all.

Either way...good luck to you guys this week. I'm confident that y'all have a date at Welcome next Friday.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 11-13-17, 09:40 AM
gocards's Avatar
gocards gocards is offline
This is the year
 
Join Date: 08-31-03
Location: Support the NW Schools
Posts: 15,517
gocards is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colerain Fan View Post
Okay.... It's Monday and I think we all agree the Private Institutions have a huge advantage........

With that said... Let's get back to the game discussion.

What are the thoughts on how Colerain's current defense will match up with St. X's passing attack and possible ground game?
Colerain's defense matches up with anybody. My biggest concern is that the three two way players obviously wear down by the 4th quarter. I realize that Colerain has to do it to be competitive with the strong teams but it can be a big factor. Hopefully they can get some breaks during the course of the game. Long time killing drives by the offense would be a big help. The defense got winded in the Mason game having to cover for some untimely turnovers by the offense which they did very well.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 11-13-17, 09:57 AM
CardinalsFan's Avatar
CardinalsFan CardinalsFan is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 09-15-01
Location: 8801 Cheviot Road
Posts: 10,240
CardinalsFan is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by fish82 View Post
This is obviously true. That said, when "recruiting" is referenced here, the meaning is usually "recruiting athletes specifically to help us win in X sport."

As someone with one foot on either side of the line, I won't go as far as to say that it never happens...just that it isn't nearly as prevalent as the urban legend would lead everyone to believe.



Again, it's not debatable that the rules are different. However, it is debatable how much (if at all) it "unlevels the playing field."

The only factor I've seen that does create an advantage is the fact that the school (and by default, the team in question) is populated with kids/families with a higher degree of support & commitment to the entire system. (Yes, including sports.)



The list has been put forth ad nauseum of the "advantages" that publics have over privates as well. That's a large part of why the debate will carry on pretty much forever. The "clear advantage" isn't really that clear at all.

Either way...good luck to you guys this week. I'm confident that y'all have a date at Welcome next Friday.
Great post, all the way around fish, as always.

-CF
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 11-13-17, 10:25 AM
lotr10 lotr10 is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 08-26-03
Location: fairfield, ohio
Posts: 21,436
lotr10 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by gocards View Post
I don't agree with your premise that bad weather helps Colerain. In the last few year's almost every one of Colerain's losses has been under bad weather conditions. The option is a very risky offense to run when the ball is slippery. The option is ineffective when the weather takes the pitches away. Wind is the biggest problem with passing offenses but rain isn't much of a deterrent IMO.
I get your point gocards and I agree that cold wet weather can be a problem for Colerain when their option features a strong perimeter rushing attack as it did against Wayne a couple of years ago in the semifinal game on a bad weather night. As I recall however, that Wayne team also featured a strong running attack that they could fall back on and they also had a monster run defense that was BIG and FAST. This years Colerain option seems to feature as it's primary strength a between the tackles rushing game with a very dangerous, explosive FB and a shifty North-South running QB. If the elements are bad Friday night the Cards can keep their offense tight and not pitch the ball very much.

I suspect that an over matched Sycamore team went full "nickle" defense to slow down the X passing attack knowing full well it would leave them vulnerable to the run. And it actually worked for a half with X only leading 14 - 7. Colerain will play the X offense straight up relying on their DB's to cover the X receivers man on man. This will leave the Cards with 7 in the box and the key will be if they can handle the run and I think that they can. Bad weather only helps the Colerain defense because it will lead to pass in-completions that on other nights would have been strikes for positive yards.

Another factor on a bad weather night is special teams and as I recall Colerain's struggled against Wayne in that semifinal game. While you guys would know better my sense is after seeing 3 Card games this year that this is one of your better special teams units of the last few years.

BTW, the first look at a weather forecast from the NWS is temps in the mid 40's with a 70% chance of rain.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 11-13-17, 10:32 AM
CardinalsFan's Avatar
CardinalsFan CardinalsFan is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 09-15-01
Location: 8801 Cheviot Road
Posts: 10,240
CardinalsFan is on a distinguished road
Rain is only one element...let's not forget the expected 20mph winds...

-CardinalsFan
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 11-13-17, 11:05 AM
lotr10 lotr10 is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 08-26-03
Location: fairfield, ohio
Posts: 21,436
lotr10 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by CardinalsFan View Post
Rain is only one element...let's not forget the expected 20mph winds...

-CardinalsFan
Correct CF and while rain is annoying, wind is the true killer of passes, FG's and punts!
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 11-13-17, 02:14 PM
borntopin borntopin is offline
All District
 
Join Date: 03-06-13
Posts: 201
borntopin is on a distinguished road
I got Colerain by a field goal in the 4th overtime game in the last 5 meetings between the 2. Should be another slobber-knocker and I will be pulling for the winner to go on and represent SW Ohio for another state title.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 11-13-17, 02:48 PM
Tardis Tardis is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 03-31-09
Posts: 924
Tardis is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by GCLFan99 View Post
There is no question that Catholic schools have an advantage by not being restricted by borders. However just because a kid from anywhere in the city can attend St X, does not mean that they were recruited. If adverting the school is your definition of recruited, than yes they are all recruited. But lets be clear, when the term "recruited" is used on this board when discussing sports that is not what poster are referring to.

As for the game I think that rain certainly impacts both teams offense. In the first game St X started having success in the passing game in the fourth quarter in large part because there was much less pressure from the Colerain front seven. I heard that some of these guys were playing both ways so I imagine fatigue set in.

The emergence of Chris Payne should help the St X offense particularly if the weather is bad. Against Louisville St X in a torrential down pour he ran for over 100 yards and average 5 yards a carry. He exhibited the ability to get some tough yards even when there was not much of a hole.

As cliche as it sounds I think the game comes down to the team that makes less mistakes. This includes stupid penalties in addition to turnovers.
I think a big help for Colerain in this aspect is the return of #9 Eric Phillips. He got hurt on the 2nd play of the X game (while sacking Wolf) and gives the Cards an extra DI level LB on D. He allows #11 to move to DL, which gives them more playmakers on D. He also gives them the option of giving Pace a few series off on Defense.

While Pace played on offense the first game, it was his first go full-time at the position. The mesh between him and Gunnar has vastly improved and #74 at guard is starting to play like a football player rather than the basketball player he was at the beginning of the season. He has made the offense click up front.

That being said X's best player is at the most important position and if plays like he did against Fairfield the game could become a track meet that most aren't predicting.

The weather is probably going to negate the Cards FG kicking advantage and Wolf throws too well for it too be detrimental.

In the end, I think it comes down to the other playmakers. How well JJ Davis and Cameron Specht are contained and how limited Javon Hicks and Wittrock are on long throws will be the difference.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 11-13-17, 02:51 PM
Tardis Tardis is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 03-31-09
Posts: 924
Tardis is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by gocards View Post
I don't agree with your premise that bad weather helps Colerain. In the last few year's almost every one of Colerain's losses has been under bad weather conditions. The option is a very risky offense to run when the ball is slippery. The option is ineffective when the weather takes the pitches away. Wind is the biggest problem with passing offenses but rain isn't much of a deterrent IMO.
The bad weather vs. Wayne led to bad snaps on punts that gave them short fields. The option wasn't that affected as Colerain still nearly doubled them in yards.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 11-13-17, 03:15 PM
L Hand L Hand is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 10-13-05
Posts: 3,099
L Hand is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by CardinalsFan View Post
They aren't allegations, they are facts. Every single kid walking the halls at a privately funded institution is recruited. Every. Single. One. -CardinalsFan
Your "facts" are about as true as Trump's.

Of course, if you want to agree that every single kid at every school is "recruited" meaning they make a choice to attend that school, then I will agree with you. Some may have more options than others. Some may not even realize they have options they don't take advantage of.

But every single one makes a choice to walk through that door.

I can't tell you how SICK and TIRED I am of the bellyaching from a guy who cheers for a school that has DOMINATED every single other school in their own league for 20 - 30 years about how "unfair" life is for his team. You don't seem to care very much about the "unfair" advantages that Colerain has over EVERY. SINGLE. OTHER. SCHOOL. IN. THE. GMC.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
2017 Playoff Pick-Em Contest: Week 3 Pairings and Week 2 Results Wildcat97 Football 29 11-17-17 05:37 PM
GWOC Pick'Em!!! Playoff Edition - Week 3 Yellow_Jacket06 Football 8 11-17-17 03:33 PM
2017 Playoff Pick-Em Contest: Week 2 Pairings and Week 1 Results Wildcat97 Football 46 11-10-17 06:47 PM
2017 Playoff Pick-Em Contest: Week 1 Pairings Wildcat97 Football 46 11-03-17 03:57 PM
2017 OHSAA Baseball Regional Pairings Yappi Baseball 7 05-23-17 10:22 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:53 PM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Registration Booster - Powered By Dirt RIF CustUmz