Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > Boys HS Sports > Boys Soccer

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 11-04-17, 10:39 PM
All Yappi

winbypin is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by BakedPotatoes View Post
I intentionally goaded you into that revealing response.

Everyone, please replace "TC" with "we" in any of winbypin's posts. This will allow you to fully appreciate his biased perspective as a TC guy.

Has anyone ever looked at the history of winbypin's posts? He has over 500 ... IN JUST THE PAST 2 MONTHS!

I can't decide which character in Napoleon Dynamite best fits winbypin.....

Kip: "Napoleon, don't be jealous that I've been chatting online with babes (on yappi) all day."

or

Uncle Rico: "How much you wanna make a bet I can throw a football over them mountains?...Yeah...Coach woulda put me in fourth quarter, we would've been state champions. No doubt. No doubt in my mind."

Cheers.BP
Tried to watch that movie. Thought it was pretty stupid. I post in many different forums including football, basketball, debate, and general. And occasionally in wrestling. Its fun for me. Keep on keeping on spud.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-04-17, 10:42 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitchperfect View Post
I watched the DC and TC game. DC game plan exposed Summit weaknesses, but they were never really able to exploit until the end when DC left a sitter in front of Summit’s box in the final minutes. DC had a midfielder that caused Summit problems. TC showed a lot of heart, but ever posed any real threat. Summit’s midfield controlled the game. Mansfield will be another DC quality test for Summit. It is sad but Summit, Mansfield and DC are probably the top 3 in the state. Whoever get through between Summit and Mansfield I predict another blowout in the state finals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Summit and Grandview top 2 in state. Too bad they have to play in semis.
Old 11-04-17, 10:46 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirStanley View Post
You probably haven't heard that Mansfield Christian lost in pks to Ottawa Hills.

Summit is still the team to beat because of their outstanding defense and skill to possess. They may be more vulnerable than their recent past four (in last five years) state championship seasons, because they don't have the extraordinary goal scorers (yet...wait until these young guys get older) those teams did. Troy Christian had their chances, but you'd better convert when you get them against Summit. TC played very well, imo. Hoping for a great final week of D3 soccer.
Good luck rest of way. TC missed their chances. You guys didn't.
Old 11-05-17, 08:43 AM
All Ohio

yakyak is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by BakedPotatoes View Post
I intentionally goaded you into that revealing response.

Everyone, please replace "TC" with "we" in any of winbypin's posts. This will allow you to fully appreciate his biased perspective as a TC guy.

Has anyone ever looked at the history of winbypin's posts? He has over 500 ... IN JUST THE PAST 2 MONTHS!

I can't decide which character in Napoleon Dynamite best fits winbypin.....

Kip: "Napoleon, don't be jealous that I've been chatting online with babes (on yappi) all day."

or

Uncle Rico: "How much you wanna make a bet I can throw a football over them mountains?...Yeah...Coach woulda put me in fourth quarter, we would've been state champions. No doubt. No doubt in my mind."

Cheers.BP

That was dumb.
Old 11-05-17, 09:06 AM
All American

SirStanley is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by winbypin View Post
Good luck rest of way. TC missed their chances. You guys didn't.
I'm definitely not Summit. TC beat my team, and I have great respect for how they played during this tournament.
Old 11-05-17, 10:43 AM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirStanley View Post
I'm definitely not Summit. TC beat my team, and I have great respect for how they played during this tournament.
My bad. Based on posts earlier this year and maybe last year too I incorrectly thought you were with summit. I guess if you're down that way you would know some things about the other teams. I am sure the TC coaches appreciate the kind words.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: