Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > Boys HS Sports > Boys Soccer

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now
Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-28-17, 06:18 PM
OHbatwings OHbatwings is offline
All District
 
Join Date: 10-17-05
Posts: 160
OHbatwings
Soccer Scores 10/28

Post scores from Saturday nights games
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2  
Old 10-28-17, 06:18 PM
OHbatwings OHbatwings is offline
All District
 
Join Date: 10-17-05
Posts: 160
OHbatwings
Final in ot
Anderson -2
Carrol -1
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-28-17, 06:42 PM
Zgerman Zgerman is offline
Varsity
 
Join Date: 08-14-10
Posts: 94
Zgerman is on a distinguished road
Elks Mo 1-1 half
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-28-17, 06:43 PM
OHbatwings OHbatwings is offline
All District
 
Join Date: 10-17-05
Posts: 160
OHbatwings
St.X - 2
Loveland- 1

At the half
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 10-28-17, 06:48 PM
Futbol Enthusiast Futbol Enthusiast is offline
Junior Varsity
 
Join Date: 08-28-16
Posts: 49
Futbol Enthusiast is on a distinguished road
Halftime
Beavercreek 2
Lakota West 0
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 10-28-17, 07:38 PM
Zgerman Zgerman is offline
Varsity
 
Join Date: 08-14-10
Posts: 94
Zgerman is on a distinguished road
Elks 2-1 over Mo
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 10-28-17, 07:57 PM
bdill100 bdill100 is offline
All Region
 
Join Date: 02-15-16
Location: Archbold
Posts: 421
bdill100 is on a distinguished road
Ottawa Hills 2
Archbold 1
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 10-28-17, 08:00 PM
Futbol Enthusiast Futbol Enthusiast is offline
Junior Varsity
 
Join Date: 08-28-16
Posts: 49
Futbol Enthusiast is on a distinguished road
Beavercreek 3
Lakota West 0
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 10-28-17, 08:17 PM
OHbatwings OHbatwings is offline
All District
 
Join Date: 10-17-05
Posts: 160
OHbatwings
St.X - 3
Loveland - 2

Final
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 10-28-17, 08:27 PM
ELKSONE's Avatar
ELKSONE ELKSONE is offline
GO ELKS!
 
Join Date: 10-16-03
Location: Centerville 39 Wayne 22
Posts: 6,947
ELKSONE is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zgerman View Post
Elks 2-1 over Mo
Wow, didn't see that one coming
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 10-28-17, 08:38 PM
2731 2731 is offline
All District
 
Join Date: 10-10-16
Posts: 229
2731 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELKSONE View Post
Wow, didn't see that one coming
Lol! You probably did. Not many others did though, I sure as heck didn't. Congratulations! That's a hell of a score line.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 10-28-17, 10:10 PM
xscoutsoc xscoutsoc is offline
All Region
 
Join Date: 11-02-10
Location: The Queen City
Posts: 376
xscoutsoc is on a distinguished road
Summit 2
Bethel 0

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 10-29-17, 11:32 AM
steelboot steelboot is offline
All District
 
Join Date: 05-16-12
Posts: 158
steelboot is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Futbol Enthusiast View Post
Beavercreek 3
Lakota West 0
Beavercreek is the best HS team I have seen in several years. Only game West has played this year where I didn't feel we had a chance to win. We gave them two of their goals but they still dominated the game. Honestly don't see any team in this Region beating them.

On a side note the game had the worst Ref crew of the season. Center ref was an absolute clown. The two AR's might as well have not even been there. One AR was so old and slow he called Offside on Creek a few times just so he wouldn't have to run down the field with the play. Other AR didn't understand his role, guess he thought he was there just to let the Center know when the ball was out of bounds. This crew doing a District Final match is ridiculous. Again they had nothing to do with the outcome of the game, but they were pathetic.

Best of luck to Beavercreek the rest of the way.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 10-29-17, 01:41 PM
concreek concreek is offline
Junior Varsity
 
Join Date: 08-20-17
Posts: 29
concreek is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2731 View Post
Lol! You probably did. Not many others did though, I sure as heck didn't. Congratulations! That's a hell of a score line.
Anyone there to see the game? Did the final score reflect the run of play? Big win for Centerville.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 10-29-17, 02:21 PM
iluvsnow iluvsnow is offline
All Region
 
Join Date: 10-26-07
Posts: 336
iluvsnow is on a distinguished road
I saw Beavercreek earlier in the season and said the same thing about them. Seem to have the complete package. Will this be the year for their first state title?
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 10-29-17, 04:33 PM
Zgerman Zgerman is offline
Varsity
 
Join Date: 08-14-10
Posts: 94
Zgerman is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by concreek View Post
Anyone there to see the game? Did the final score reflect the run of play? Big win for Centerville.
I was there was a good game. Mo came out fast and scored first.
But they played a sweeper/stopper formation and played very deep. This allowed for lots of space for Centerville mids. It benefited the Elks because they are a little undersized at that position and get worn down.
Beavercreek has size and speed and will not give them space.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 10-30-17, 10:13 AM
Packerfan Packerfan is offline
Freshman
 
Join Date: 07-26-17
Posts: 8
Packerfan is on a distinguished road
Agree about the Refs

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelboot View Post
Beavercreek is the best HS team I have seen in several years. Only game West has played this year where I didn't feel we had a chance to win. We gave them two of their goals but they still dominated the game. Honestly don't see any team in this Region beating them.

On a side note the game had the worst Ref crew of the season. Center ref was an absolute clown. The two AR's might as well have not even been there. One AR was so old and slow he called Offside on Creek a few times just so he wouldn't have to run down the field with the play. Other AR didn't understand his role, guess he thought he was there just to let the Center know when the ball was out of bounds. This crew doing a District Final match is ridiculous. Again they had nothing to do with the outcome of the game, but they were pathetic.

Best of luck to Beavercreek the rest of the way.
Agree about that crew. Hopefully the coming games will have the best crews available.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Boys Soccer Scores (10/05) Yappi Boys Soccer 9 10-08-17 11:26 AM
Girls Soccer Scores (10/05) Yappi Girls Soccer 10 10-06-17 02:35 PM
Boys Soccer Scores (9/27) Yappi Boys Soccer 2 09-28-17 08:44 AM
Girls Soccer Scores (9/27) Yappi Girls Soccer 5 09-28-17 07:10 AM
Boys Soccer Scores (8/31) Yappi Boys Soccer 3 08-31-17 09:49 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:51 AM.




Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Registration Booster - Powered By Dirt RIF CustUmz