Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > Boys HS Sports > Football

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 11-11-17, 04:32 AM
All American

SouthwestOhioGuy17 is on a distinguished road
Madison-CHCA

Second-half surge powers Madison to another playoff win

http://www.journal-news.com/sports/p...czVceXkctMSdM/
Old 11-11-17, 06:29 AM
All Yappi

BlessEmAll is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to BlessEmAll
Congrats to Madison. Good luck vs West Jefferson.
Old 11-11-17, 08:07 AM
All Region

sportsnutxxi is on a distinguished road
Congrats to the ole alma mater!

Go Hawks!
Old 11-11-17, 12:00 PM
All District

borntopin is on a distinguished road
Next years prediction SW POY Montgomery Buckeye Svarda

Franklin wins the southeestern league and Madison goes undefeated in conference play[/QUOTE]

I was half right on my predictions back in April. VV was just too much for Franklin this year and the the injuries sure didnt help. Wallen got the Player of the year and deserved it. That kid is special. Bam Svarda did get the Player of the year and Madison did go undefeated in conference play as predicted however

Great year overall for the SWBL. I really believe had they not gotten bitten by the injury bug that the Wildcats would have gotten to the regional finals. Not sure they would have beaten Trotwood but it would have been a great game to watch. VV made a great run and I believe is one of the top 5 teams in the state. Hope they can continue that success moving forward.

Mohawks continue to prove the doubters wrong week in week out. This team is special and the exciting thing is I believe next years team will be even better. I think they continue their hot streak and make it 10 wins in a row. Bam, Baum,Crim, and Mase, are going to ground and pound out another hard fought victory 21-20 over a great West Jefferson squad. Cant wait to watch this one. Any guesses as to where it will be played?

Last edited by borntopin; 11-11-17 at 02:59 PM.
Old 11-11-17, 01:04 PM
All Ohio

Exit 29 is on a distinguished road
I am going out on a limb and saying Madison is going to be playing at Xenia
Old 11-11-17, 01:21 PM
Junior Varsity

copperchair
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exit 29 View Post
I am going out on a limb and saying Madison is going to be playing at Xenia
Beavercreek
Old 11-12-17, 12:33 PM
All Region

Spartan119 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by borntopin View Post
Next years prediction SW POY Montgomery Buckeye Svarda

Franklin wins the southeestern league and Madison goes undefeated in conference play

I was half right on my predictions back in April. VV was just too much for Franklin this year and the the injuries sure didnt help. Wallen got the Player of the year and deserved it. That kid is special. Bam Svarda did get the Player of the year and Madison did go undefeated in conference play as predicted however

Great year overall for the SWBL. I really believe had they not gotten bitten by the injury bug that the Wildcats would have gotten to the regional finals. Not sure they would have beaten Trotwood but it would have been a great game to watch. VV made a great run and I believe is one of the top 5 teams in the state. Hope they can continue that success moving forward.

Mohawks continue to prove the doubters wrong week in week out. This team is special and the exciting thing is I believe next years team will be even better. I think they continue their hot streak and make it 10 wins in a row. Bam, Baum,Crim, and Mase, are going to ground and pound out another hard fought victory 21-20 over a great West Jefferson squad. Cant wait to watch this one. Any guesses as to where it will be played?[/QUOTE]

You picked the best players on the best teams and the most loaded returning teams and still only hit 50% way to go out on the limb Nostradamus.
Old 11-12-17, 12:57 PM
All District

You picked the best players on the best teams and the most loaded returning teams and still only hit 50% way to go out on the limb Nostradamus.[/QUOTE]

You are the Mr sour pu$$ of the yappi boards lmfao. Always whining and complaining. Didn't u post how the Mohawks would get smashed by everyone in their region by everyone but maybe one? Didn't u say all the Madison skill players were slow and your calling me nostradamus. Your own VV posters can't stand u. Now go yell at those kids to get off your lawn...
Old 11-12-17, 03:17 PM
All American

Madison-West Jeff

Madison-West Jefferson regional final set for Beavercreek

http://www.journal-news.com/sports/p...aw4DQWglnEuVP/
Old 11-12-17, 03:17 PM
All Region

Quote:
You picked the best players on the best teams and the most loaded returning teams and still only hit 50% way to go out on the limb Nostradamus.
You are the Mr sour pu$$ of the yappi boards lmfao. Always whining and complaining. Didn't u post how the Mohawks would get smashed by everyone in their region by everyone but maybe one? Didn't u say all the Madison skill players were slow and your calling me nostradamus. Your own VV posters can't stand u. Now go yell at those kids to get off your lawn...[/QUOTE]

Your feeling got hurt. Madison is not fast fact not prediction. They have played tough hard nosed football congratulations to them. I am surprised and I would again pick West Jeff. Shouldn't you be making some more astonishing predictions like the browns won't make the playoffs?
Old 11-14-17, 12:48 PM
All American

Madison-West Jeff

Madison's D-line thrives with continuity, aggressiveness

http://www.journal-news.com/sports/p...c46rfYDRoEzTP/
Old 11-15-17, 01:32 PM
All American

Madison-West Jeff

Davis happy to have a role in Madison's historic season

http://www.journal-news.com/sports/p...knNfNsecYnZXO/
Old 11-16-17, 02:32 PM
All American

Madison-West Jeff

It's Madison vs. unbeaten West Jefferson for a Division V regional title

http://www.journal-news.com/sports/p...kj8ZcafGErw4M/
Old 11-16-17, 06:40 PM
All District

Can the Mohawks carry the SWBL flag to a regional title? I think they can but it will be a very difficult challenge. Who was the last team in the league to win a regional title? Was it the Hornets?
Old 11-16-17, 10:11 PM
Junior Varsity

Monroe17 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Can the Mohawks carry the SWBL flag to a regional title? I think they can but it will be a very difficult challenge. Who was the last team in the league to win a regional title? Was it the Hornets?
Monroe 2007 beat Indian Hill 31-28 at Kings. Big goal line stand end of 2nd quarter propelled us to victory.
Old 11-16-17, 11:44 PM
All Ohio

CHS91 is on a distinguished road
I think Madison smacks West Jefferson in the mouth all game long. I don't think WJ could beat CHCA either.
Old 11-17-17, 08:23 AM
All Region

FreeFromGreen is on a distinguished road
Madison is the real deal.

West Jeff has not really had to play anyone yet, all season!

Bethel-Tate and Reading were great draws for them in the playoffs.

Madison beat the two teams that EVERYONE considered to be the best teams in the region. They used every inch of home field advantage to beat Anna in a swamp. And last week against CHCA was not a fluke. They out hit and outplayed my Eagles.

That Wing-T is for real.

I predict Madison wins this 28-17
Old 11-17-17, 09:26 PM
All Region

When I'm wrong I'm wrong! Madison is a great Football team! Secondary was tested and looked great! Well oiled machine. Good job Mohawks!
Old 11-17-17, 09:58 PM
All Region

sportsnutxxi is on a distinguished road
Wow - Mohawks with the big win. Good luck at state!
Old 11-18-17, 12:22 AM
All Ohio

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHS91 View Post
I think Madison smacks West Jefferson in the mouth all game long. I don't think WJ could beat CHCA either.

Can't say i didn't tell ya so. Madison is looking strong.
Old 11-18-17, 02:58 AM
All Ohio

Duluoz
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeFromGreen View Post
Madison is the real deal.

West Jeff has not really had to play anyone yet, all season!

Bethel-Tate and Reading were great draws for them in the playoffs.

Madison beat the two teams that EVERYONE considered to be the best teams in the region. They used every inch of home field advantage to beat Anna in a swamp. And last week against CHCA was not a fluke. They out hit and outplayed my Eagles.

That Wing-T is for real.

I predict Madison wins this 28-17
I like this guy!

West Jeff is a good football team. I think this is the best D line they have seen so far and it showed in the QB play. No one wants to get hit almost every time and he had to just start throwing it up.

How does Madison match up with Wheelersburg?
Old 11-18-17, 05:05 AM
All American

Madison-West Jeff

Mohawks crush West Jefferson to earn a spot in the Division V Final Four

http://www.journal-news.com/sports/p...2rb21muGDl6TI/
Old 11-18-17, 07:13 AM
All Yappi

BlessEmAll is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to BlessEmAll
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duluoz View Post
I like this guy!

West Jeff is a good football team. I think this is the best D line they have seen so far and it showed in the QB play. No one wants to get hit almost every time and he had to just start throwing it up.

How does Madison match up with Wheelersburg?
Congrats Oz! Go Madison
Old 11-19-17, 11:01 AM
All District

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHS91 View Post
Can't say i didn't tell ya so. Madison is looking strong.
I thought they would win but not a curb stomping like you predicted. Who you got in this final 4 showdown vs Wheelersburgh? They look very tough on film but I know nothing about the comp they have played. I hope the d line can continue to dominate and Bam and the boys get to a state title game. I got the Mohawks 21-20 and pulling off another so called "upset". Cant wait for this one.

I believe the SWBL has gotten some much deserved respect back. After the Wildcats went 10-0 and ranked in the top 5 in the state (Division 3) for much of the year last year. Then Valley View followed that up with a 10-0 season and ranked in the top 5 in the state (Div 4) for much of the year. Now Madison has made an amazing run through the Region (Div 5) and will represent the SWBL in the state final 4. I know bringing home a state title will go a long way but the SWBL players, coaches and fan bases dont have to worry about the league being down any longer. The league is very tough with D3, D4, and D5 teams that can compete with anyone in my opinion. The league will be tough again next year with the Mohawks returning a lot of its starters and the majority of their talent back...
Old 11-20-17, 09:28 PM
All Ohio

I would put Wheelersburg on the same level as Valley View. If Valley View and Madison played today, it wouldn't be the same. I would consider it to be a tie as far as strength. Madison has grown and grown this year. They have gotten better quickly.

Wheelersburg is very good on defense. They know how to stop the run. I see Madison throwing the ball some in this game which they can do if need be. If Madison gets down early by a couple scores, don't panic. They can make it back quickly if they can get the running game going. Anymore than 14 it's over. Wheelersburg will apply pressure and it won't be pretty. It all depends on who scores first imo.

If Madison can get a nice long drive and a touchdown, I'll take Madison in this game. I really think Madison's run stops here. This is a very very good squad. Is it winnable? Yes it is. However, i think it's over here.

Wheelersburg 31
Madison 21
Old 11-21-17, 02:58 PM
All American

Madison-Wheelersburg

For Madison's Bolen, O-line an outlet for aggression

http://www.journal-news.com/sports/p...f7UoYiVkfi7GK/