Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > General Sports > Professional Basketball

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 04-25-18, 09:29 PM
All Yappi

tallmadge H2 dad will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Bluth View Post
They got lucky on the timing. If he hadn't effed up so early in the possession the Pacers would have had last shot
Actually, that ball was not off LeBron. It was already out of bounds before it hit LeBron. The refs clearly missed that call. Cavs were fortunate to overcome that terrible call.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-25-18, 09:56 PM
All Yappi

adselder09 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by tallmadge H2 dad View Post
Actually, that ball was not off LeBron. It was already out of bounds before it hit LeBron. The refs clearly missed that call. Cavs were fortunate to overcome that terrible call.
They also missed a goaltending on LeBron's block of Oladipo. Ball hit the backboard first.

The Pacers didn't deserve to win that game. Several terrible possessions in the 4th Qtr when trying to cutinto the lead (two specific passes thrown directly out of bounds under the basket). Terrible offense in the 3rd Qtr when the Cavs made their run (credit to the Cavs D). And on the final possession, with a foul to give, you let LeBron get that clean of a look. What was Bogdanovich (sp?) doing turning his back on LeBron to cover Jeff Green?

With that said, Cavs in 6 looking pretty good as myself and a few others called early in the series.
Old 04-25-18, 10:03 PM
All Yappi

Michael Bluth is on a distinguished road
They may win in 6 (I think it more likely Indiana wins game 6), but I wouldn't say it was a great prediction. The Pacers very easily could have won the past two games and the Cavs still look mostly terrible outside of LeBron heroics.

Oladipo shoots 2-15 and LBJ goes for 44-10-8, yet it took a buzzer beater to win
Old 04-25-18, 10:05 PM
All Yappi

Michael Bluth is on a distinguished road
By the way, I think I might trade Kevin Love straight up for Sabonis right now. My how times have changed. Thank god Wiggins isn't that great so I don't have to feel much regret
Old 04-25-18, 11:22 PM
All Yappi

y2h is on a distinguished road
Quote:
They may win in 6 (I think it more likely Indiana wins game 6), but I wouldn't say it was a great prediction. The Pacers very easily could have won the past two games and the Cavs still look mostly terrible outside of LeBron heroics.

Oladipo shoots 2-15 and LBJ goes for 44-10-8, yet it took a buzzer beater to win
I'd say the D has been pretty solid in the series.

Who would've thought it was the Cavs O keeping Indiana in the series and not their D?
Old 04-26-18, 05:58 AM
All World

Taco MacArthur has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Holy mother of God what a shot
Old 04-26-18, 06:47 AM
All World

Chop Stix is an unknown quantity at this point
Goaltending
Old 04-26-18, 07:39 AM
All Yappi

clarkgriswold will become famous soon enough
How many times are they going to jump out to a lead only to pi$$ it away by going back to LBJ pounding the ball out top for 18 seconds and them taking an ugly jump shot? Stick with what put you in the lead.

Technically, that play is goaltending.
Old 04-26-18, 07:42 AM
All Yappi

eastside_purple is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chop Stix View Post
Goaltending
Yeah, the Cavs got away with that one for sure. The ball clearly hit the backboard first. I wonder if officials err on the side of review and call goaltending on plays like that in the future. It’s only reviewable if goaltending is called on the court and that’s the only way to truly get it right.
Old 04-26-18, 07:49 AM
All Yappi

bedevil is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Lue is so bad at managing these games and lineups that it hurts to watch
How in Hades can Lue watch Thaddeus Young and Domontas Sabonis score 38 points and not call on Tristan Thompson to at least try to bother those guys. Larry Nance, Jr. has failed miserably in the paint and Kevin Love has never been a candidate for Defensive Player of the Year. I'm no fan of Thompson, particularly this year, but Lue has to see if he can challenge a shot once in awhile. For Sabonis to be able to take a warm-up jumper from the foul line at that point in the game was unforgivable. Lue is at a point where he can't stay married to a rotation that is barely working.