Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > Boys HS Sports > Wrestling

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 05-16-18, 10:18 AM
Freshman

hLeadership is on a distinguished road
Joe Heskett: World Class Wrestling Refinement/Mindset Training

Parents/Coaches/Athletes,
Refinement is a key differentiator for h Wrestling. The details matter. 'Understanding The Sport' matters. The process of truly understanding the sport, the details, is often underestimated and is an absolute necessity for an athlete to reach their full potential.

I have coached and worked with 10's of thousands of athletes over my career. From camps and clinics to international experiences I have spent over two decades studying the complexities of taking athletes to the next level. With this being said, taking athletes to the next level is a technical, tactical, mental, intellectual, and physical puzzle... and trust me there are many levels that an athlete can achieve. The challenge is that many athletes, coaches, and parents are unaware of what the next level is really like, let alone how to get there. There is an art behind properly challenging, motivating, educating, and holding athletes accountable to reaching their optimal potential, assuming that the athletes really want to put in the work to achieve that status.

If you are interested in knowing more about the importance of world class refinement and working towards that next level please feel free to connect with me. h Leadership (www.hleadership.net) was founded on the principles of optimal development, leadership, and being our personal best. The h leadership philosophy seamlessly transitions into sport and h Wrestling takes great pride in introducing a very unique developmental system that is dedicated to truly making champions on and off the mat.

Attached is future training opportunities including a summer camp, small group training or cohort training opportunities, and an upcoming Sunday Intensive.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf h Training Opportunities.pdf (309.4 KB, 50 views)
Sponsored Links