Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > General Sports > League/School Forums > Moeller Crusaders

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 07-11-18, 07:03 AM
Freshman

Bigugly1 is on a distinguished road
I havenít been to practice but players are saying that the defensive staff is miles ahead of previous regime. Way more knowledgeable Scheme wise and teaching technique.
Old 07-11-18, 09:03 AM
All American

birdog is on a distinguished road
Times of workouts anyone? Varsity and/or Freshmen? Any days off during the week? Thanks.
Old 07-11-18, 11:19 AM
All American

Kballer is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redskins1 View Post
Day Two of The Rosfeld Regime has come and gone and no update from all those parents that were at practice last night? GBM
I have never understood the whole parents at practice thing. Then again I donít understand the whole parents yelling at coaches/refs thing either so maybe these are correlated.
Old 07-11-18, 01:02 PM
All District

Redskins1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Moeller parents are HORRIBLE. That was evident last year MANY times. Some of those parents are gone but some still there. Hopefully the Rosfeld Regime is ready for that....the PARENTS.
Old 07-11-18, 01:59 PM
Freshman

Naughty America is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kballer View Post
I have never understood the whole parents at practice thing. Then again I donít understand the whole parents yelling at coaches/refs thing either so maybe these are correlated.
Some of the parents of younger players stay up there because it's too much of a hassle to go home during rush hour and try to come back when they live far away from school. Not sure why varsity parents need to be up there though since almost all the juniors and seniors have cars. A few years ago when my son was a freshman I would stay at practice sometimes because I live up in Little Miami and every once in a while I would have to hear some of the bad parents talk the whole time and I have to agree with Redskins on this one, a lot of the parents are horrible.
Old 07-11-18, 05:46 PM
Freshman

ArnoldRothstien is on a distinguished road
Offense is a work in progress. I concur that the defense is miles ahead of the past few years and will be fun to watch! Heard the nickname for the defense is The Darkside. I say why not have fun with it! Let’s stay positive
Old 07-11-18, 07:31 PM
Junior Varsity

Julian and Ricky is on a distinguished road
I saw practice yesterday and I'm gonna be honest the team has a lot of work to do. Nobody out there looked great and it didn't look like the team has a whole lot of big players. Hopefully the new staff is able to figure everything out before the season starts. I will say that the three main RBs have some potential though they just need to put in some work.
Old 07-11-18, 09:12 PM
All American

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redskins1 View Post
Moeller parents are HORRIBLE. That was evident last year MANY times. Some of those parents are gone but some still there. Hopefully the Rosfeld Regime is ready for that....the PARENTS.
This is hardly exclusive to Moeller- rampant everywhere. Believe me, I get that many kids live far away- I logged more miles than I care to admit! But in all my years of driving my kids all over for their sports, once they hit high school I felt like they needed to not have mommy and daddy watching. Go do something else nearby. Cut the cord, feed them lots of food, trust the coaches, show up on game day and cheer- thatís it! The worst are the dads filming practices and posting the videos on social media. Just. Stop.
Old 07-11-18, 09:13 PM
All American

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julian and Ricky View Post
I saw practice yesterday and I'm gonna be honest the team has a lot of work to do. Nobody out there looked great and it didn't look like the team has a whole lot of big players. Hopefully the new staff is able to figure everything out before the season starts. I will say that the three main RBs have some potential though they just need to put in some work.
Werenít you banned?
Old 07-11-18, 09:22 PM
Junior Varsity

Quote:
Enrollment is strong. Looked like a whole bunch of white t-shirts with sharpie names on the field! Rosters arenít out for a couple of weeks yet.
Quote:
Quote:
Werenít you banned?
No Mr. Baller I wasn't banned and I probably never will be. Also I love how the other day you were able to tell us about all the white shirts out on the field during practice but today you're bashing parents for watching practice. If you're gonna contradict yourself at least make a 2nd account to do it on.
Old 07-11-18, 09:33 PM
All American

Quote:
No Mr. Baller I wasn't banned and I probably never will be. Also I love how the other day you were able to tell us about all the white shirts out on the field during practice but today you're bashing parents for watching practice. If you're gonna contradict yourself at least make a 2nd account to do it on.
Never said I watched practice; saw a photo that a coach posted of the first day with all the freshmen; wasnt ďbashingĒ just a different mentality than I have; itís Mrs. Baller- donít need a fake account; what grade are you in now?
Old 07-11-18, 10:28 PM
Junior Varsity

Quote:
Never said I watched practice; saw a photo that a coach posted of the first day with all the freshmen; wasnt ďbashingĒ just a different mentality than I have; itís Mrs. Baller- donít need a fake account; what grade are you in now?
Well you could say that I'm in grade 10 because that's the last grade I finished but that was awhile ago. I'd say age is a better estimate for me and I'm currently 46 years old. Now tell me a little something about yourself Mrs. Baller since you seem to know everything about me.
Old 07-11-18, 10:32 PM
All American

Quote:
Well you could say that I'm in grade 10 because that's the last grade I finished but that was awhile ago. I'd say age is a better estimate for me and I'm currently 46 years old. Now tell me a little something about yourself Mrs. Baller since you seem to know everything about me.
Am thinking maybe someone with a similar yappi name was the one who was banned after some really nasty comments about some of the kids on the basketball and football teams a couple of years ago- apologies.
Old 07-11-18, 10:41 PM
Junior Varsity

Quote:
Am thinking maybe someone with a similar yappi name was the one who was banned after some really nasty comments about some of the kids on the basketball and football teams a couple of years ago- apologies.
Thank you. Apology accepted. This all seems like a big misunderstanding and I'd like to apologize too. I'm glad we can be adults about this.
Old 07-12-18, 07:14 AM
All Ohio

The Game
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArnoldRothstien View Post
Offense is a work in progress. I concur that the defense is miles ahead of the past few years and will be fun to watch! Heard the nickname for the defense is The Darkside. I say why not have fun with it! Letís stay positive
Is the offense similar (concept wise) to last year or did they overhaul it?
Old 07-12-18, 09:16 AM
All District

Redskins1 is an unknown quantity at this point
I think people forget that last years team was very young. There weren't a lot of seniors starting last year. We have many 3 year starters in this senior class (Kahyo, Carpenter, Szabados, Mullaney). Two sophs from last year saw a lot of time in Richter and Toepher. I think many people forget that last years team might have been one of the youngest teams we have had in a long time. We should be much better on both sides of the ball. The question that needs to be answered is do the players believe they can win after the past few season? GBM
Old 07-12-18, 02:56 PM
All Ohio

LEONARD is on a distinguished road
Quote:
hang in there rick, you'll get that grade ten. bubbles will help. Keep an eye out for randy and lahey spying on practice.
Old 07-12-18, 06:16 PM
All American

Rabbit is on a distinguished road
Can someone pass on info on the scrimmages, dates, opponent, location and time?

Thx and GBM
Old 07-12-18, 08:11 PM
Junior Varsity

Quote:
Originally Posted by LEONARD View Post
hang in there rick, you'll get that grade ten. bubbles will help. Keep an eye out for randy and lahey spying on practice.
Thanks LEONARD. I was finally able to get my grade 10. That d**k Cyrus was in my class but he got kicked out for cheating.
Old 07-15-18, 04:42 PM
Varsity

Fake Taxi is on a distinguished road
Can anyone recap how week one of camp went?? How will the boys be looking going to their second week tomorrow?? GBM!