Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > General Sports > League/School Forums > Massillon Tigers

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now
View Poll Results: Is Massillon Proud an open objective forum for MassilLon topics?
Massillon Proud offers an open forum for constructive discussion. 6 46.15%
Massillon Proud posters are pressured to follow the positive party line. 7 53.85%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-13-14, 12:50 AM
DB135 DB135 is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 04-26-01
Location: John 3:17
Posts: 2,418
DB135 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Lightbulb Massillon Proud

Please use this site as a balance for Massillon fans to the one above where you can have constructive discussions about all aspects of the program and wouldn't be censored, threatened, or intimidated for your views nor will that approach be tolerated from posters.

The owner of that site was pulled as a moderator of the football forum on Yappi after he continued the conduct here from that board.:

http://www.yappi.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291282

Enjoy an open forum for discussion where no off topic hijacking will be tolerated!

Last edited by DB135; 01-03-17 at 12:32 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-13-14, 06:30 AM
Die Hard Eric's Avatar
Die Hard Eric Die Hard Eric is offline
Massillon Proud
 
Join Date: 02-02-05
Location: Massillon, OH
Posts: 399
Die Hard Eric is on a distinguished road
Thanks for the plug. You are right. MP.com is the only place you can find proud and true Massillon Tiger fans.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-13-14, 09:59 AM
DB135 DB135 is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 04-26-01
Location: John 3:17
Posts: 2,418
DB135 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Die Hard Eric View Post
Thanks for the plug. You are right. MP.com is the only place you can find proud and true Massillon Tiger fans.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-16-14, 07:19 AM
DB135 DB135 is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 04-26-01
Location: John 3:17
Posts: 2,418
DB135 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Why would you post that aren't you one of the sycophants over there?!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 10-16-14, 08:34 AM
DB135 DB135 is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 04-26-01
Location: John 3:17
Posts: 2,418
DB135 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
How many points does that get you over there?
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 10-17-14, 09:08 AM
DB135 DB135 is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 04-26-01
Location: John 3:17
Posts: 2,418
DB135 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
You take these boards way to serious. It.took.you all day to find that?!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 10-17-14, 11:05 PM
DB135 DB135 is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 04-26-01
Location: John 3:17
Posts: 2,418
DB135 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
are you aware of the bashing you are taking at Massillon Proud?

This is the way that board is run and the only way they can respond to their defenseless positions. Ban you so you can't show them how foolish they are!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 10-18-14, 05:51 PM
DB135 DB135 is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 04-26-01
Location: John 3:17
Posts: 2,418
DB135 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
It is a sad situation that when you post honest constructive criticism about a program to better it that posters that disagree with it twist it to a false meaning and are unable to discuss it in a responsible way but instead show how they deal with factual opinions they have no response to. I ask other posters to honestly judge their activities according to universal message board rules and form their own opinions if this a reasonable and proper response to those you disagree with.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 10-18-14, 06:50 PM
DB135 DB135 is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 04-26-01
Location: John 3:17
Posts: 2,418
DB135 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
I guarantee you the half truths and lies that have been posted on that site have no credibility that anyone responsible listens to just because of the manner they are behaving now. Why else do they wait to spread this type of posting till I can't get on to refute it and defend myself. They can't stand any type of criticism no matter how constructive and instead of legitimate responses post in a manner that defines themselves.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 10-19-14, 08:15 AM
DB135 DB135 is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 04-26-01
Location: John 3:17
Posts: 2,418
DB135 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
This documents this board has been running in this manner and my manner of posting for some time and should be viewed accordingly by posters.:

This totally discredits the false information posted to the contrary about those issues.

http://www.yappi.com/forums/showthread.php?t=178935

http://www.yappi.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51063

Last edited by DB135; 10-29-14 at 08:35 AM. Reason: Documentation of Moderators motivation
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 10-23-14, 10:06 AM
maw1965 maw1965 is offline
Junior Varsity
 
Join Date: 07-16-11
Posts: 25
maw1965 is on a distinguished road
Massillon Proud is a good forum but yes if you are not in the right circle then you are "hung out" when you say something that the top 10 don't agree with. In all seriousness I go to both forums for a chuckle. 8 of those top 10 guys don't know anything and just blow off steam!!!!!! And some in different circles (not on MP) talk totally different ... ie at Howards and once football is over!
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 10-25-14, 05:51 PM
DB135 DB135 is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 04-26-01
Location: John 3:17
Posts: 2,418
DB135 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
The following correspondence objectively explains my position and the manner in which it was misinterpreted to fit whatever agenda was trying to be met. This a real time listing of the messages at the time they were sent and in no way is intended to show anything other than the truth amd dishonest way it was handled. Determine yourself the motivation for what occurred at that time and since. It is truly sad and illustrates who you are dealing with over there.:


Re: Appeal of MP Action
Quote:
Originally Posted by DB135
I'm a Massillon booster that believes in constructive criticism of the program. I have never once in any way attacked the program in any way and challenge anyone to prove it

You and your moderators based actions on your slants of my posting which in no way was my described reason for posting the thread. I'm an asset to your board and invite you to meet to clear up your misconceptions about my postings. The one in this case was to clear up the hoax that anyone other than the entire program was responsibility for the teams performance.

If you desire to carry such a narrow slanted view and don't accept constructive criticism and instead choose to misinterpret it then that is the cancer preventing the program from being the best it can be.

As a fair fellow booster I expect you to fairly deal with this issue.

You can address it with me at the booster club meeting on tuesday. I am not prepared to lift any ban. What you did is completely out of line in my opinion and I will not back down from that. This board Yappi is full of hatred for this city and you posting what you did does not help or support this program. You call yourself a BOOSTER, You are not any booster that I want to associate with. I don't believe you have the best interest of our program in your intentions.

Last edited by DB135; 10-25-14 at 06:18 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 10-25-14, 06:05 PM
DB135 DB135 is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 04-26-01
Location: John 3:17
Posts: 2,418
DB135 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Re: Appeal of MP Action
Quote:
Originally Posted by DB135
I don't expect you to lift a ban you impose for a legitimate reason. I expect you to lift one when you misinterpret the motivation of the poster that caused your action.

The thread was to determine the validity of the hoax that any one player and not the team was responsible for its performance. It therefore was in no way directed at negatively commenting on a player. As in the other actions you misinterpreted the motivation for the posts in making the program always be in an open positive light as well as a comment to a warned poster than he would soon be penalized. You don't differentiate bashing from constructive criticism which in no way should be dealt with in the same manner!

Again you have no proof of me ever bashing anyone and only being a booster of the program. I invite you
to go with me this Thursday for the Sideliner Treat with my player and see how far off you are in your opinion of me as a booster and in your incorrect evaluation of my motives as justifying a ban from MP.

I have no desire to be around you. I am busy trying to uplift this program and promote a positive atmosphere. I don't care what you think your intentions were. What you did was open the door for Massillon Haters to jump on board and ride the Hate train. That is NOT positively reinforcing this program.

I hope your player knows what you did here and understands that you do not have Massillon Football at the heart of your best interests.

In the future you may want to be more clear of your "intentions" when posting on Yappi. I am not concerned about it anymore because I banned you from all aspects of Massillon Proud.

Last edited by DB135; 10-25-14 at 06:19 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 10-25-14, 06:09 PM
DB135 DB135 is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 04-26-01
Location: John 3:17
Posts: 2,418
DB135 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Its unfortunate that in your position you can arbitraŕily make decisions and not give posters you know have a long time involvement with the program a fair hearing of objective evidence contradicting your opinion as well as showing you their dedication to the program.

I've always been clear about my reasons for posting as I was in clarifying the fault in the teams performance. The door is always open to meet and discuss this matter as is the invitation to a meal for Sideliners. I guess you must not feel as an administrator you have to give boosters a fair hearing.

If you have no intentions of reviewing this matter or changing your false hate based opinion please don't feel you have to respond as I have done my best to explain the truth to you as I have shown to others.

I will be at the booster club meeting on Tuesday night. You can explain your position there. However, I am not changing mine, but I will listen. Longevity does not mean you are doing what is best for the program. I personally don't feel you are doing what is best. As the administrator of a site that boasts the support of Massillon and The Massillon Tigers, I have to do what is best to protect our house.
I am not silencing you here, post away on Yappi, I don't care. you are just not welcome on MP anymore.

Last edited by DB135; 10-25-14 at 06:20 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 10-28-14, 09:33 PM
R-Nan R-Nan is offline
All District
 
Join Date: 09-21-10
Posts: 170
R-Nan is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by DB135 View Post
You take these boards way to serious. It.took.you all day to find that?!
Yet 12 of the 14 posts are from you!?!?

MP is a great site for true fans who want the best for the kids, no personal agendas
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 10-28-14, 11:35 PM
DB135 DB135 is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 04-26-01
Location: John 3:17
Posts: 2,418
DB135 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by R-Nan View Post
Yet 12 of the 14 posts are from you!?!?

MP is a great site for true fans who want the best for the kids, no personal agendas
There were a number of posts deleted and others documenting what was posted. Keep drinking that kool aid while other contradict what you post.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 10-29-14, 12:02 AM
arizonawildcat arizonawildcat is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 02-13-09
Posts: 7,220
arizonawildcat will become famous soon enough
Someone needs to get a life. There's more to this world than high school football.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 10-29-14, 12:17 AM
DB135 DB135 is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 04-26-01
Location: John 3:17
Posts: 2,418
DB135 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by arizonawildcat View Post
Someone needs to get a life. There's more to this world than high school football.
I guess you should know since you're posting at 1AM!
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 10-29-14, 12:39 AM
arizonawildcat arizonawildcat is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 02-13-09
Posts: 7,220
arizonawildcat will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by DB135 View Post
I guess you should know since you're posting at 1AM!
Check my Yappi name. It's ARIZONAwildcat, because I'm posting from Arizona where it's 10:00.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 10-29-14, 06:23 AM
DB135 DB135 is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 04-26-01
Location: John 3:17
Posts: 2,418
DB135 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by arizonawildcat View Post
Check my Yappi name. It's ARIZONAwildcat, because I'm posting from Arizona where it's 10:00.
You're posting on a board where the majority of posters don't even see it because its 1 genius.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 10-29-14, 06:33 AM
arizonawildcat arizonawildcat is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 02-13-09
Posts: 7,220
arizonawildcat will become famous soon enough
It's up there for posterity. Anyone can read it any time at their leisure and appreciate the fact that you are apparently unaware of the different time zones in our wonderful country.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 10-29-14, 07:48 AM
DB135 DB135 is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 04-26-01
Location: John 3:17
Posts: 2,418
DB135 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by arizonawildcat View Post
It's up there for posterity. Anyone can read it any time at their leisure and appreciate the fact that you are apparently unaware of the different time zones in our wonderful country.
Which doesn't change the fact that you are posting when no one is there to see it.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 10-29-14, 08:25 AM
R-Nan R-Nan is offline
All District
 
Join Date: 09-21-10
Posts: 170
R-Nan is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by DB135 View Post
There were a number of posts deleted and others documenting what was posted. Keep drinking that kool aid while other contradict what you post.
Please use this site as a balance for Massillon fans to the one above where you can have constructive discussions about all aspects of the program and wouldn't be censored, threatened, or intimidated for your views nor will that approach be tolerated from posters.

Do you know what irony means? First of all, it's ok if people on THIS site drink the same Kool-Aid you do, but not what you say MP posters do, right? Yet you are basically the only poster here in your little kingdom....

On MP, you can disagree and constructively criticize as long as you don't get personal, of course you know that, don't you?
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 10-29-14, 08:43 AM
DB135 DB135 is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 04-26-01
Location: John 3:17
Posts: 2,418
DB135 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by R-Nan View Post
Please use this site as a balance for Massillon fans to the one above where you can have constructive discussions about all aspects of the program and wouldn't be censored, threatened, or intimidated for your views nor will that approach be tolerated from posters.

Do you know what irony means? First of all, it's ok if people on THIS site drink the same Kool-Aid you do, but not what you say MP posters do, right? Yet you are basically the only poster here in your little kingdom....

On MP, you can disagree and constructively criticize as long as you don't get personal, of course you know that, don't you?
That is of course is not true as the only posts moderated here were those that were as I advised wouldn't be allowed and were personal attacks and in no way were moderated as they are on MP because they were in any way critical / negative according to the moderator. Check the thread above documenting that fact with other posters that has been occurring for years! Show me one post that proves your point and I'll document the way MP has been run for years!
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 10-29-14, 10:48 AM
R-Nan R-Nan is offline
All District
 
Join Date: 09-21-10
Posts: 170
R-Nan is on a distinguished road
Ok you had ONE poster agree with you, because I KNOW you didn't delete people that did, but you know what the say about opinions.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 10-29-14, 11:15 AM
DB135 DB135 is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 04-26-01
Location: John 3:17
Posts: 2,418
DB135 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
You have posters over there that would fit right in with the Steubenville mentality.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 10-29-14, 11:52 AM
R-Nan R-Nan is offline
All District
 
Join Date: 09-21-10
Posts: 170
R-Nan is on a distinguished road
Good come back

Pathetic
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 10-29-14, 11:58 AM
DB135 DB135 is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 04-26-01
Location: John 3:17
Posts: 2,418
DB135 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
You're right they are that. Don't say anything negative about the program to constructively better it but wait till McKinley week and try to stir the kids up against the coach. Totally clueless!!!
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 10-29-14, 12:20 PM
R-Nan R-Nan is offline
All District
 
Join Date: 09-21-10
Posts: 170
R-Nan is on a distinguished road
Yes you are, too bad you don't know what you are talking about.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 10-29-14, 12:32 PM
DB135 DB135 is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 04-26-01
Location: John 3:17
Posts: 2,418
DB135 has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Thats what you wish people were but they know about the whole situation, its all over town. Keep trying to cover for what's going on, those Stebenville shoes are starting to fit!

Lie and deny and shout down and discredit the truth. Outside your little circle its very clear who and where the problem is. You look so foolish trying to stonewall the truth!!!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:20 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Registration Booster - Powered By Dirt RIF CustUmz