Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > Boys HS Sports > Football

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now
Closed Thread

Old 10-09-17, 01:50 PM
All World

Spread All Day is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by HubCapper View Post
1. Read post #24 from StruthersAlum. He's saying over 56. I'd say that's a blowout.

2. No chest pounding from me or any other Hubbard poster. We all knew how young and inexperienced this team was going to be. All the hype came from the Struthers posters.
That Struthersalum account is a troll account. The guy isnít from Struthers.

I enjoy reading all hubbard posters posts. They are usually good. Best of luck Friday to both teams. Stay injury free.
Old 10-09-17, 01:58 PM
Freshman

StruthersAlum1999 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spread All Day View Post
That Struthersalum account is a troll account. The guy isnít from Struthers.

I enjoy reading all hubbard posters posts. They are usually good. Best of luck Friday to both teams. Stay injury free.
Struthers born and bred, my friend. But that won't stop people in our classy city from calling me a troll.

To the HubCapper, my post was clearly a joke. lol
Old 10-09-17, 02:01 PM
Varsity

Flying high is on a distinguished road
Always a physical and entertaining game - I expect the same this year. Hubbard’s d is a lil better than I thought but don’t know if they have the horses up front to protect their athletic linebackers against the power run game. Good luck to both teams
Old 10-09-17, 02:37 PM
All World

Quote:
Originally Posted by StruthersAlum1999 View Post
Struthers born and bred, my friend. But that won't stop people in our classy city from calling me a troll.

To the HubCapper, my post was clearly a joke. lol
Sure
Old 10-09-17, 03:14 PM
Freshman

Quote:
Sure
Do I need to upload my diploma and drivers license to show my address?

Your screenname reminds me of my ex-wife.
Old 10-09-17, 03:22 PM
All District

ComoCat is on a distinguished road
Lol play nice guys...cats are too strong, by at least 14 points.
Old 10-09-17, 03:23 PM
All American

Buckeye Elite is on a distinguished road
Should definitely be a very physical game, can't remember a year there wasn't, couple years ago in the rain was very entertaining, as well as last season there were some huge hits.

Struthers has to continue to throw the ball, they have been pretty effective, someone other then 2 needs to step up, spreading it out should give 7 more lanes to get into the open field when he is at his best.

Defensively the cats need to contain the QB, the Rb is good, but the QB is a game breaker with his legs, need to contain him. Watching the girard game to last weeks game, Hubbard is a lot improved, even tho the girard game wasn't as lopsided as it seemed, Hubbard moved the ball at will
Old 10-09-17, 03:37 PM
All World

Quote:
Do I need to upload my diploma and drivers license to show my address?

Your screenname reminds me of my ex-wife.
Simple question for you.

How do you order your elmton pizza
Old 10-09-17, 04:05 PM
Varsity

ucfpengbuck
Spread all day,how many Struthers games have you attended this season ? I only ask since you are always posting during games and I suppose you're not at the games. I've only been to one game this year but I live 1000 miles away.
Old 10-09-17, 04:35 PM
All World

Quote:
Originally Posted by ucfpengbuck View Post
Spread all day,how many Struthers games have you attended this season ? I only ask since you are always posting during games and I suppose you're not at the games. I've only been to one game this year but I live 1000 miles away.
All of them except one

I got a fancy smart phone allows me to post on here

Last edited by Spread All Day; 10-09-17 at 05:13 PM.
Old 10-09-17, 06:02 PM
Freshman

Quote:
Simple question for you.

How do you order your elmton pizza
I call them on the phone.

Now I've got an old timer telling me you used to post on JJ Huddle....as an Ursuline fan! Please tell me you've been calling me a troll and you didn't even graduate from Struthers.
Old 10-09-17, 06:04 PM
All World

Quote:
I call them on the phone.

Now I've got an old timer telling me you used to post on JJ Huddle....as an Ursuline fan! Please tell me you've been calling me a troll and you didn't even graduate from Struthers.
Had a nephew who played for the Irish- haven’t followed the Irish since Reardin left town. I . It wasn’t JJ huddle either. It was Ohiochatter. I posted on the Struthers forums more than the Ursuline ones. The Campbell posters used to get mad when I would call them on their crap. They said Campbell was going to win state. That year they lost 22-3 to a below average cats team and missed the playoffs. And no way anyone could possibly ever follow 2 teams!

Got another family member coming up through the ranks right now. You’ll see me on other threads as well. Worldwide.

I absolutely graduated from Struthers lol.

You are a troll. A fake account. You had the other one, what was it? SucioStrudders?
Old 10-09-17, 06:18 PM
Freshman

Quote:

You are a troll. A fake account. You had the other one, what was it? SucioStrudders?
I'm sitting right here typing. How am I fake?

As for the actual game this week, I'm excited to see how struthers competes. They've beaten up on smaller schools, and been beaten up by two schools having great seasons. I think this is a matchup that'll tell us where the program is actually at right now.
Old 10-09-17, 06:21 PM
All World

Quote:
I'm sitting right here typing. How am I fake?

As for the actual game this week, I'm excited to see how struthers competes. They've beaten up on smaller schools, and been beaten up by two schools having great seasons. I think this is a matchup that'll tell us where the program is actually at right now.
Where do YOU think the program is @ right now?
Old 10-09-17, 06:27 PM
Freshman

Quote:
Where do YOU think the program is @ right now?
Not on the level of a Poland or Canfield, but better than the smaller schools. I'm just not sure if we're closer to the top or the bottom in between there. I think we're better than Hubbard and expect a victory.
Old 10-09-17, 06:32 PM
All World

Quote:
Not on the level of a Poland or Canfield, but better than the smaller schools. I'm just not sure if we're closer to the top or the bottom in between there. I think we're better than Hubbard and expect a victory.
Fair standing there.
Old 10-09-17, 06:49 PM
All American

sportster4321 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Maybe this year. I fully expect Hubbard to compete for the conference crown and a lot further next year. You should expect the same of your cats. Poland and Canfield don't impress me. They're better this year. That's all.
Old 10-09-17, 06:59 PM
All District

DCoach47 is on a distinguished road
I think that Struthers will win, but it will be close. Someone said that the Mitchell kid at RB will be back??? He is the difference in the game. I don't think that Daniels will have anywhere near what he had passing last week against Jefferson, but is it a sign that he is progressing?
Old 10-09-17, 07:23 PM
All World

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCoach47 View Post
I think that Struthers will win, but it will be close. Someone said that the Mitchell kid at RB will be back??? He is the difference in the game. I don't think that Daniels will have anywhere near what he had passing last week against Jefferson, but is it a sign that he is progressing?
Yeah he was suspended last week.
Old 10-10-17, 04:08 PM
All American

The. Ore I watch Hubbard, they are a rhythm team, penalties and bad snaps are their downfall, gotta keep them 3rd and 5 or more
Old 10-10-17, 05:45 PM
Varsity

Flying high is on a distinguished road
If they get behind the sticks they are in trouble but are playing decent ball - really have been improving. Have been more diverse offensively last cpl weeks but competition hasn’t been good. Blew chances against Lakeview and Howland. D has been steady.
Old 10-10-17, 08:19 PM
All Ohio

BTrev is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by HubCapper View Post
1. Remember all summer long the Struthers posters trashed and ridiculed Hubbard's QB? All of them (and I said ALL OF THEM) were saying he couldn't throw more than 10 yards and never stopped trashing him. So where's all the smack talk right now? When's it going to start Struthers posters? It's only Monday so have at it Struthers posters.

2. All summer long we read the Struthers hype on how great they're going to be. So where's all the hype talk right now? Once again I ask, when's it going to start Struthers posters? Struthers by what 35, 42, 56 or even more? Like I said before, it's only Monday so have at it Struthers posters.
1. I didn't. Not once have I said a single thing about Daniels this year, let alone criticize him!
2. When in the blue hell did anyone say Struthers would blowout Hubbard?!
3. You're an ***-clown of the highest caliber!!!

Last edited by BTrev; 10-10-17 at 08:33 PM.
Old 10-10-17, 09:11 PM
All American

Trev he's on his own out there in Hubbard, nobody on here from Hubbard even likes him......

As for the cats, this will be one of the only games all season that we gear up mainly to stop the run, every other team had some sort of passing game, I'll live with Hubbard beating us through the air.
Old 10-10-17, 09:25 PM
All Ohio

BTrev is on a distinguished road
I actually agree with Como and Alum more than not. I can see why Buckeye and Spread disagree with them, but I don't get what their beef is...
Not that the coaches read this... and if they do, they definitely don't take this BS serious... but a little constructive criticism is a good thing.

What's the point in labeling everyone who disagrees with you as a troll? Spread, you troll as much as anyone on here. lol

As for where the program is at... I think we're a playoff team, but likely 1 and done. We're a year away from contending in the region. Hubbard needs a ton of ifs and whens to fall into place. But will be in the mix regardless. Poland loses a ton from this year, but does have Kosco coming back... as well as 3 or 4 300+ pound linemen and some talented underclassmen.
Should be a 3 team rays in the final year of the AAC White.

And about the game... finish tackles and take care of the ball. Fundamentals! Fundamentals! Fundamentals!
Old 10-10-17, 09:35 PM
All American

Taking care of the ball will be huge. 7 should be running mad this week.....
Old 10-10-17, 10:09 PM
All World

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTrev View Post
I actually agree with Como and Alum more than not. I can see why Buckeye and Spread disagree with them, but I don't get what their beef is...
Not that the coaches read this... and if they do, they definitely don't take this BS serious... but a little constructive criticism is a good thing.

What's the point in labeling everyone who disagrees with you as a troll? Spread, you troll as much as anyone on here. lol

As for where the program is at... I think we're a playoff team, but likely 1 and done. We're a year away from contending in the region. Hubbard needs a ton of ifs and whens to fall into place. But will be in the mix regardless. Poland loses a ton from this year, but does have Kosco coming back... as well as 3 or 4 300+ pound linemen and some talented underclassmen.
Should be a 3 team rays in the final year of the AAC White.

And about the game... finish tackles and take care of the ball. Fundamentals! Fundamentals! Fundamentals!
Not gonna get into it anymore than I have. -

What do you agree with them on? Curious that you didn’t say anything.

Yes IF the cats make the playoffs they are probably a 1 and done. I would consider that a success this season with the lack of experience. They have to take great leaps forward on the lines to be a contender next year. Let’s not get ahead of ourselves.

The cats have a great chance to win this Friday.

Drew p. Has them finishing 7-3 with a 7 seed in the region. A 7 seed would land us vs Perry or Steubenville. Maybe a possible Poland rematch
Old 10-10-17, 10:20 PM
All American

You guys can go back to 2-8 seasons if you want.
Old 10-10-17, 10:29 PM
All World

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckeye Elite View Post
You guys can go back to 2-8 seasons if you want.
Ya they’re clueless. Unreal.

This is why Struthers took a turn for the worse in the early 2000’s til like 2012. Hiring their guys to coach, not caring about the kids, just trying to inflate their own egos. How many families left Struthers during this time because of that?

How many NON CATHOLIC people went and coached at Catholic schools or had nothing to do with the program because they were embarrassed. I know one poster on here can attest to that.

How many people that go to the games refuse to sit by the clowns who complain about the team. When the teams were bad the talent was there. They could of had more talent some years. Still went 1-9 28 4-6 whatever. A good coach turned this program around. Yet people complain.
Old 10-11-17, 07:01 AM
Freshman

Am I missing something? I just re-read the thread and I'm not sure what the last two posts were in reference to. I don't see anyone calling for changes of any kind.
Old 10-11-17, 08:06 AM
All District

ComoCat is on a distinguished road
Forgive me for being disgruntled after witnessing a running clock. Plus some of you guys know staff members so I wouldn't expect dissenting views.
Closed Thread