Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > Boys HS Sports > Football

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 07-10-17, 07:21 PM
All American

Harrycrane is an unknown quantity at this point
Coffman will be in
Old 07-10-17, 07:48 PM
All American

the PowerAde 7 on 7 this week in North Carolina going against some really athletic teams and is a excellent opportunity to get some reps in and get better .

Of course the trolls may come out again the truth and wisdom sect that is the tough guys who mock 7 on 7 and or Coffman at every opportunity using strawman arguments inserting motivations and thoughts onto a program and community.

over 125 D-1 kids with offers not counting some of the younger kids who haven't been offered yet will be here , good chance to Improve and get better .

Good competition , good experience and a chance to improve, of course Irmo and Dimwittie will be present with their talented athletes
Old 07-11-17, 09:13 AM
All District

Tiger Alum is on a distinguished road
Funny how everyone else here is a troll. Do I not always see you taking shots against Wayne and Davidson every chance you get ? You are very clever about how you do this at times. First you compliment those programs and then take a subltle swipe at them thinking people will not notice. Other times you are downright obsessive and ugly.
Why is that ? Because over the years both teams have beaten Coffman and have the upper hand on the field ? You cannot and have never been able to deal with that.You are the reason people here mock Coffman. You do not represent the Dublin Coffman community is a good way. It makes people want to despise them.
Old 07-11-17, 09:27 AM
All Region

Buck_98 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Alum View Post
Funny how everyone else here is a troll. Do I not always see you taking shots against Wayne and Davidson every chance you get ? You are very clever about how you do this at times. First you compliment those programs and then take a subltle swipe at them thinking people will not notice. Other times you are downright obsessive and ugly.
Why is that ? Because over the years both teams have beaten Coffman and have the upper hand on the field ? You cannot and have never been able to deal with that.You are the reason people here mock Coffman. You do not represent the Dublin Coffman community is a good way. It makes people want to despise them.
Old 07-11-17, 01:15 PM
All World

Lambeau Fields is on a distinguished road

Old 07-11-17, 02:19 PM
All American

What saying that Wayne has gotten a lot of key transfers lately is trolling? My take on that is much tamer than the posters that are closer geographically to them , excellent program have said that many times pretty well coached overall , excellent demo's and talent , have wona lot of ballgames.

Davidson ?Saying that they have less talent than they used to is ? Trolling? So you either have to always praise and slobber over or always criticize? SAYING THAT A PROGRAM MAY WEL BE A BIT ANTIQUATED with no plan B is an observation , not some act of message board terrorism .

Pretty honest about Coffman over the years as well , be it curious coaching and strategic choices, to position issues unit issues et al .

Oh I guess pointing out that Pick Central had a nice boost from the Reynoldsburg boys among other key players that came in to the district kind of helped them in 2010 and 2011 has you despising Coffman ? Says more about you pal , yloua dd almost zilch in terms of interesting material. That's on you , despise me for ;pointing that out if you will . I still can't recal you even posting about the game of football , all yopu seem to do is attack me 4-5 times a year . Do I troll you ? You aren't worth even reading so no I don't why do you troll me again ? What's the war crime ?

pretty accurate and honest assessments really is what I try to give here , couldn't give one crap if you are bothered about any of it? So what in particular do you have such a big problem with that I have posted that has trolling this thread?

yes trolling is not adding to whatb is being discussed whatsoever and personally attacking the poster who in this case wasn't discussing anything that pertained to what you posted or even care about?

Sappy P who claims he is full of truth and wisdom is a troll in terms of this thread, , the reason? I ahd the audacity to suggest that may be Biship Hartley had outgrown playing ibn a region full of small farming communites where they basically have a free ticket to the state Semi's every year ? Wow that is an opinion that is worthy of the Yappi death penalty . I also had the temerity to suggest they actually have more talent than they want to thin they have , oh the humanity .

What ugliness have I posted about Davidson or Wayne in the last few years exactly ? Ugliness ? look around you sir, and others posts out here , many talk very little about actual football and the players and coaches who are invoved like I do , they troll and personally attack much more often , nothing more to add I guess , I attacked Sappy personally because he is more than deserving of it , he attacks a whole community on a regular basis attaching all kinds of negative traits to it , but you have no problem with that of course . Who are you and why don't you even attempt to talk about football again ?
Old 07-11-17, 02:32 PM
All American

So again never said everyone is a troll but you clearly troll me , I never am interested in any of your posts and I don't troll anyone poster individually at all that's WHAT YOU DO WITH ME , so yes you are a troll most ;posters are not , Sappy V you and a small handful of others certainly fit the classic description, it's all personal with no reference to what was actually posted.

So no everyone is not a troll quite the opposite, it' s a select few that seem to never comment on any real post just attack the person , have never read any post that you troll me on this thread that ever commented on what I actually said , i'm here tell me what you have such a huge problem with and i'll answer it. of course that's not what you want to do of course. You are most comfortable trolling .

As far as the Coffman community what do you know about it exactly? pretty positive advocate for it , you having a problem with what I write about means less than Zero
Old 07-11-17, 03:47 PM
All American

Very Clever at giving my opinions ? UMM OK, praising accomplishments of programs based on FACTS and results , AND sometimes giving an opinion that is not dripping in awe of the same program is not being clever, it's giving an honest opinion. I assume most smart knowledgeable people can see it , it's very obvious because I don'; t see things as EITHER OR , black or white, more gray areas really which is actually where most things and people for that matter fall.

You can disagree with the opinions but there is not one iota of me trying to be cute or clever of hide my thoughts , BOTH can be true or at least somewhat valid.

I am not starting the trolling, I post legit opinions on football it's OTHERS who attack first , that is fact . That snarky post by Sappy was the last of a long line of smart azzz punky trolley posts , nothing fair or smart about that post done solely to troll and disparage .

I simply gave some information about what the program was doing in the off-season { In addition to lifting and working out hard that is } PERIOD. You and others choose to troll the thread, adding nothing of value to what was posted or even attempting to .

Pretty interested in seeing what happens down there , a lot of speed and talent , will be a good test obviously especially with a first year starter at QB. I understand it's not the real thing and winning is really not that important in the grand scheme but the bottom line is improvement .

Season is coming fast , less than a month until camp starts , team is working and being in R-2 is exciting in terms of new teams and possible opponents SHOULD the team make the play-offs , they should make it but still have to make it happen of course .

Anyone have any thing to add about the programs they support in Central Ohio? Possible Coffman opponents ?
Old 07-11-17, 04:46 PM
All American

bigv is on a distinguished road
I was wondering about Lancaster,and how Springfield will match up with them.
Old 07-11-17, 04:57 PM
All American

Lancaster runs the ball 85 percent of the time , they have a bit of size up front and are pretty tough physically . They will attempt to shorten the game and control the ball .

Your team Big V is emerging , really nice progress the last couple years, and definitely have more talent than Lancaster , the speed difference is vast. Get to the edges whenever possible , compete well up front and you should win by a few scores
Old 07-11-17, 05:00 PM
All American

bigv is on a distinguished road
Thanks buddy,pretty excited for this season
Old 07-11-17, 05:15 PM
All American

You should be , your program has improved noticeably , Mo doing a great job , should be able to compete better with Wayne, ,I'll be rooting for you guys , a lot of potential waiting to be unleashed .
Old 07-12-17, 09:38 AM
All American

Coffman joining former rival Olentangy Liberty who broke through to a final 4 berth and also district Rival Jerome makes for some interesting potential match-ups the next couple years , after that who knows as regions could change or programs ebb and flow .

Liberty hasn't beaten Coffman yet but is rising in stature , numbers and talent. Jerome broke through last year , not only making the play-offs but wining a game . I think they may take a step back this year? But the program is really changing in culture and performance . Very well coached and he has the kids believing they can be a force , team is stronger physically and more confident overall .

Liberty lost some studs as well but has some real players back and the program is as strong as it has been , expectations are a bit higher now.

Coffman has a bit more back than those two programs , but has some large question marks as well , Offensive line , QB, A few spots on defense . Potential is there to be pretty good, but some things have to come together . Scrimmages aren't always indicative of how a team may fare over the 2 plus months of the regular season but I think we'll know a few tings after they line -up against Pickerington Central ina shorter four way format first scrimmage and their third straight second scrimmage vs. DeSales who is very talented and has been getting better and better players lately to head over to Karl Rd.

Game scrimmage number three is vs. a region 2 foe Westy Central whose hall of fame Coach John Magistro is entering his final season over there. He should have another more coaching job in him as he indicated in an interview but I think he probably feels he has gotten as much out of the program as he can at this point . He really did a great job elevating them .

So Rocks also play Olentangy again week 5 and that will be a key region 2 game , as will Gahanna in week 4 who also head to R-2 .

UA also heads up north with Coffman and the week 10 annual razor close competitive game should have another addition this season as the teams look fairly evenly matched again. Other newcomers to the region include Ye Olde Tommy W and Delaware who won't contend for a spot in the play-offs, but it was great to see Mike Golden doing so well in his battle with cancer . .

Play-off teams in R-2 included the three Olentangy programs , Lorain who was very talented and fast , Medina , Jerome , Findlay and Toledo Whitmer .

Lorain has momentum as a program but lost a host of stud performers , has some speed back as usual and this will be a good test for the program to see if it can sustain being a play-off team in somewhat of a rebuild.

Liberty will get in I believe as they have some real talent and also a ton of momentum . Medina lost their bell cow RB Dow who goes 6-4 225 , not sure how much they have coming back .

Jerome is rising but lost some key performers and difference makers , and probably takes a step back not making the play-offs?

Olentangy has a ton of starters back , including QB Top RB, and the Slade boys on the D-Line who are both heading to Michigan State among others. Looking forward to week 5 as Braves have serious revenge motive and the talent to compete well .

Orange has made a great quick turnaround and ahs some serious talent in a few spots will compete for a berth , not sure if they get in as I thin Coffman and UA'S presence may get in their way ?

Don't know much about Findlay , I think they likely miss out as well? Toledo Whitmer has bene a very solid program overall the last 15-20 years it seems , always have some players and athletes , would appreciate any information on them .

Westy Central took a step back last year, lost a lot of talent and was inexperienced , will be better this year but I would predict being in the hunt for a spot for a while but ultimately fall short . .

Toledo Start, a couple spots out of the play-offs and I would expect that they fal short again .

Coffman and UA will be in the hunt for spots no question , both have some talented kids back and solid programs that win fairly consistently . Coffman makes the play-offs more often but the teams play really competitive games that often go to the wire or decided in the 4th quarter .

Rocks have the 7-3 advantage last 10 years but all except for ONE year the outcome was in doubt in the 4th quarter with a few games coming down to the final drives . Rocks knocked the Bears out of the play-offs with a great comeback win after being down 21-0 in the second quarter . UA will be primed to get Rocks back at the Marv this season in what should be another in the long line of great battles.

I expect both clubs to make it I the final 8 of the region. Have to shake my head when I read that I take swipes at Wayne or Davidson because those programs have beaten Coffman and " I JUST CAN'T HANDLE IT " good God almighty , having strong takes and opinions , writing my honest opinions is not akin to being emotionally hurt by a high school football team in my community losing a game .

I write about what happened and my opinion of why things happened and provide some commentary . Wayne has simply been the stronger team overall in the play-off wins vs. Coffman which I have said many times, nothing emotional about the losses, kids competed hard especially in 2014 when the teams were more evenly matched .
Nightmare game last year , comedy of errors, Wayne was real sharp and it was a rout , nothing emotional about that . 2013 It was pretty clear Wayne had soe match-up advantages and took advantage of them , Rocks just making the play-offs that year after starting 1-3 was a nice accomplishment , and then very comfortably beating Centerville on the road to win a play-off game , after getting hammered in a scrimmage by that same team showed an excellent coaching job and effort and character of the players .

As for Davidson , their system is their lifeblood, has served them incredibly well , two state titles , the most successful and top program in Central Ohio the last 15 years , with Pick Central being number two and Coffman not too far behind Central as the third best program IMO over the last 15 or so. . Davidson is a rival , their fans have harsh words at times for Coffman and never compliment them really , that's OK that's their right . I give credit where it is due, obviously they are physically tough given their playing style , but their mental toughness is also a huge strength , they stick with the system and have hung in with some more talented teams and then made some huge plays in play-off games to get W'S takes a lot of mental toughness to do this and win those titles .

I am not a huge fan of the system but can admit it HAS worked for them and their sticking with it is commendable and takes discipline . I had an issue with White when he publicly blasted his Seniors in 2007 for not making the play-offs, in the paper he questioned their heart , OK may be they lacked something, but PUBLICLY RIPPING YOUR OWN HIGH SCHOOL KIDS ? It happened White probably wished eh had handled that better as we all have had reactions that we wish were handled better.

That was 10 years ago and I haven't seen that again. Program isn't perfect no program is , I will say that the poster who support Davidson are knowledgeable for the most part, but the aforementioned lack of any credit for rivals, being very present in this forum when Davidson beats Coffman with some pretty strong sticking out of the chests at times ,but when Coffman wins they don't post at all . Win or lose I come on the forum and post something , the same can't be said for fans of other programs .

R-4 looks like the baddest of them all , with R-3 and R-1 fairly close IMO I can't pick one over the other, Iggy and Ed's some may think tilts it towards R-1 but I think 1-8 it si pretty D@mm close . R-2 is the 4th best of 4 in D-1, think it will be very competitive but is the thinnest overall no question. Any feedback about some of these team is appreciated .

Also anyone know much about Perrysburg Coffman's week one opponent ? I know they took a step back last year after some really solid seasons , I know they have a Soph QB that is a prospect and some time due to injury as a Frosh and looks pretty good. I known they spread it out and throw a lot , and that they are d-2 but one of largest D-2 schools . Thanks
Old 07-12-17, 09:46 AM
All American

To clear something up , Tiger Alum , some rivals don't like Coffman PERIOD , and most people don't care about them never mind not " DESPISE" them , if you despising a high school football team you have other issues that need to be dealt with , human nature to have rivals or programs you care less for than others , but DESPISE? REALLY?

I can have a fairly small problem with some of the attitudes of some programs, and fans want their teams they support to beat some more than others , but i'm pretty sure Dublin has always had it' share of haters anyway , isn't because they don't like the opinions of a fan and poster.

Differences of opinions and debate isn't the root of coming to DESPISE a program that's on whoever has those misguided opinions , not on a a guy who writes about football and has some people who disagree with some of his takes . I'm here you want to argue , disagree or take opposition to an actual opinion ? I will answer , if not like clockwork I would expect to see your moniker appear in another trolling post in a few months
Old 07-12-17, 10:12 AM
All Region

AHM is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrycrane View Post
To clear something up , Tiger Alum , some rivals don't like Coffman PERIOD , and most people don't care about them never mind not " DESPISE" them , if you despising a high school football team you have other issues that need to be dealt with , human nature to have rivals or programs you care less for than others , but DESPISE? REALLY?

I can have a fairly small problem with some of the attitudes of some programs, and fans want their teams they support to beat some more than others , but i'm pretty sure Dublin has always had it' share of haters anyway , isn't because they don't like the opinions of a fan and poster.

Differences of opinions and debate isn't the root of coming to DESPISE a program that's on whoever has those misguided opinions , not on a a guy who writes about football and has some people who disagree with some of his takes . I'm here you want to argue , disagree or take opposition to an actual opinion ? I will answer , if not like clockwork I would expect to see your moniker appear in another trolling post in a few months
The people that dont like Coffman, dont like them because of people like you. I bet Crabtree doesnt like you. Im going to ask him. I bet he doesnt like you.

Dont shoot the messenger.
Old 07-12-17, 10:29 AM
All American

So what is it exactly ? that I write about the team? I am positive about the team ? Keep people who may be interested in the team up to date on a few things? Talk positively about the players on the team?

Give honest commentary and opinions on Central Ohio football ? Like me? he doesn't know me and neither do you or 90 percent of guys out here. I am a fan and community member , trolls like you are much more unlikeable than knowledgeable posters, I am sure giving honest opinions on your weak posts doesn't make people dislike a program, it's so obvious who the lightweights out here are{ Yes you } , if that 110000 percent accurate take on you offends people to the point that they give a negative crap about Coffman football when they otherwise wouldn't ? That's on those people .

" I am going to ask Crabtree is he doesn't like a poster" That's pathetic . WOW you really are a total loser
Old 07-12-17, 10:58 AM
All Region

I'll let you know what he says.
Old 07-12-17, 11:17 AM
Varsity

Scrumper is on a distinguished road
I'll bet Coach Crabtree doesn't read these boards. Why should he? He knows the team better than any poster out there does.

Over the past couple of years on here and jjhudle Harrycrane has been an enjoyable read. He is a fan of high school football, and stands behind a very good program in Coffman.

Good luck to all except Coffman opponents during our week of course!
Old 07-12-17, 11:30 AM
All American

What he says about what? Someone he has never spoken to or met? Hey he might tell you he athletes that I talk up and accentuate his players positive skill sets , beucase that is a real negative blight on his program.

May be he is peeved at the number of views the thread has gotten over the last few years on the Huddle and this year's thread is being fairly well read as well ? That has to be something that gets the blood boiling I must say .

Attention to the program even if small as a result of the posts and views must have him and others within the program apoplectic , seething with rage and hatred of the poster .

Fans musing with some passion at times is a real turnoff to coaches , kills programs really , I could be unwittingly the bane of the entire program actually.

People like me huh? In actuality , I can definitively say not one person has ever said behind my back that they dislike Dublin because of the person I am , in person ,despite passion in my posts and writings occasionally as the few out here who do know me a bit , pretty chill , laid back , most people would describe me as " Easy going" don't yell at the refs or yeLl at all at any game I have been to, even when kids have played .

I WATCH talk very little , may be discuss a few things that are going on with a few people , that's about it . Most say they enjoy watching games with me because I know what I'm talking about and have some interesting things to say , decent sense of humor as well .

So in real life anyway , you won't find anyone to say I rep Dublin in any bad way at all , pretty laid back guy.

What's really pathetic is , you take the tone of threatening in a way , like " I'll let you knw what the boss who has never met you thinks " kind of funny actually, weird, as in do you think he reads this ? If so I am not sure why , but I always appreciate the views, I know for a fact that you among others pretty much read everything I post SOME LIKE YOU if only to troll .

But that's the difference between me and you, people seem to be interested in what I think and write, , can't say the same for you
Old 07-12-17, 11:33 AM
All American

100 percent right Scrump, Crabtree has no reason to read these, and he certainly does know more than anyone else about his personnel and how to use it, we have opinions based on some knowledge but he has ultimate knowledge and knows more than we do . I can disagree as fans sometimes do on strategy but more than not I am in support and defend his and his staff's coaching acumen ALL THE TIME , I bet he really hates that LOL
Old 07-12-17, 11:42 AM
All American

Doesnt Desales kill watterson every year? Is it really a rivalry.

Id go with Davidson vs. Coffman. Play big playoff games.

Or Coffman vs. OHSAA

Who wrote this ? Among other things disparaging the integrity of Coach Crabtree and the entire program? This is just a blip of what you wrote AHUMMM. concerning the nothng burger of a QB coach giving a private throwing lesson to a kid who clearly WOUD NEVER HAVE STARTED AT QB FOR COFFMAN, and wasn't going there anyway. GO ask coach about me , I am sure he LOVES YOU , I would punch you in the face if I was him and the likes of you asked him anything given your punk trolls on this board alone, you disparaging the whole program community countless times and you have the temerity to say you are good buds with hi and will ask him about some poster he doesn';t know and probably hasn't read, I feel bad for you
Old 07-12-17, 11:52 AM
All World

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrumper View Post
I'll bet Coach Crabtree doesn't read these boards. !
Coaches read these boards. Take that to the bank. They don't read the boards to learn anything, but most are teachers and teachers are amongst the biggest gossip mongers in the world.

There are coaches all over the other Yappi forums (wrestling particularly). Maybe they feel more comfortable revealing their identity given the brotherhood that exists in wrestling.

I think you are na´ve if you think that football coaches, in general, and Crabtree, in particular, are different.
Old 07-12-17, 12:00 PM
All Region

No one is threatening you. No harm will come from anonymous chest pounding.

Crabtree reads yappi. I have asked him. He won't punch me in the face. No altercation will occur. I guarantee

Next week I will say, "what do you think of harrycrane on yappi"

He might love it and endorse you. He might hate it and be embarrassed by you. Or he might not care.

No matter what I'll let you know what he says.
Old 07-12-17, 12:35 PM
All American

I Can't speak for teachers or coaches, not disagreeing with your LF ,most people in general enjoy some juicy gossip once in a while in varying degrees , didn't mean that literally as in he would really punch you in the face or there may be an altercation ,but will you also ask him what he think s about your commentary and judgments on he and his program's integrity getting dinged after Scioto whined about some kid getting some throwing lessons , a kid who they KNEW WOULD NEVER play QB at Scioto or Coffman for that matter , but was probably peeved because they got beat 35-7 and 52-0 the two previous years?

And what was the score last year? Also didn;t think you were actually threatening me , nothing to threaten , and what anonymous chest pounding do you speak of ? Overall over the years I do not think I have overrated Coffman , been wrong a time or two on some games and some teams but mostly fairly accurate and fair . If you thin otherwise I don't give a crap really .

I would be surprised to know that many football coaches read what's out here if they don't get anything besides gossip . If he has told you he reads Yappi previously are you saying in person you didn';t ask him about the poster who writes about his team?

I find that hard to believe , so I guess what I am saying is your full of it may be ? Coaches watch film , scout teams , and prepare for games as a result of that and their own teams fitness and strengths and weaknesses , form a plan of action and go to it .

Not sure what's to gain by reading if not learning something , not much juicy gossip , may be White uses some of my posts where I have called his team a bit pedestrian and speed challenged or primed for a 6-4 mark { I was right that one year } for bulletin board material ? lol , nah pretty sure that isn't I, and if so ? LAME .

To be honest and I respect the guy as a coach and leader of the program , I couldn't care less if eh likes what I post, most is very positive so if he has a problem so be it , but I will stick to my thought that he doesn't really take the time to read this forum much
Old 07-12-17, 01:22 PM
All World

Quote:
but I will stick to my thought that he doesn't really take the time to read this forum much
"Much" is a qualifier, inconsistent with your's and Scrump's earlier statements.

Are you now conceding that it is likely that the coaches do read these boards, regardless of the motivation?
Old 07-12-17, 01:37 PM
All American

, I can't concede anything when I honestly have no idea if he or other coaches read the forums or this thread . , I never think about coaches reading this stuff when I post, ,not sure what he might get out of it is my point .

I would read to learn something about an upcoming opponent may be if I was coaching but then again , film tape and scouting up coming opponents by your Frosh staff usually takes care of that and is more useful than posts here . So I can't specify with any accuracy whatsoever whether it's likely , sometimes or much because I have literally { An overused teen phrase , too many grad parties last month I guess} no idea if and how much or likely it is that coaches come to this space or the forum in general.

So what AHM is basically saying is , he has some kind of relationship with Crabtree so he will see him and ask him about a poster as he hammers his integrity , his programs integrity and the community's integrity behind his back , but is going to ask him about some other poster , knowing that the person he is asking has no idea who he posts under and how he has ripped him and the program?

But I am the scourge of the forum and a horrible person LOL Nice work AHM you are a real piece of something , I'll be polite and offer somewhat generously 'WORK ".
Old 07-12-17, 01:54 PM
All World

Quote:
, I can't concede anything when I honestly have no idea if he or other coaches read the forums or this thread . ,
I'm just trying to keep your statements straight.

Scrump said "I'll bet Coach Crabtree doesn't read these boards".

You then replied: "100 percent right Scrump"

This would lead the average Yapper to conclude that you believe, with near certainty, that Crabtree doesn't read these forums.

You later wrote: "I will stick to my thought that he doesn't really take the time to read this forum much "

This would lead the average Yapper to conclude that you believe, that Crabtree likely does read the forums, just does so infrequently.

I think you cleared it up with your opening in the last post, which read: "I honestly have no idea if he or other coaches read the forums or this thread ".

Now that we've cleared that up (I think ), we can get back to discussing X's and O's....
Old 07-12-17, 02:17 PM
All Region

Buck_98 is on a distinguished road
Our coaches used to read JJHudle because they would pull parents aside and ask them not to post about individual players or coaches.
Old 07-12-17, 03:03 PM
All American

Yes parents sometimes bash coaches when their kids aren't playing or they feel they aren't being used the way they think they should be . I guess that can be a useful use of forums I suppose . Most parents are reasonable and have priorities in the right place some do not. Many of us out here played in a generation where parents had little to no contact with coaches, that has changed quite a bit obviously . 95 percent of parents back in the day never said anything to coaches , a bit different now , I am sure many emails are sent out .
Old 07-13-17, 07:55 AM
All Region

Quote:
, I can't concede anything when I honestly have no idea if he or other coaches read the forums or this thread . , I never think about coaches reading this stuff when I post, ,not sure what he might get out of it is my point .

I would read to learn something about an upcoming opponent may be if I was coaching but then again , film tape and scouting up coming opponents by your Frosh staff usually takes care of that and is more useful than posts here . So I can't specify with any accuracy whatsoever whether it's likely , sometimes or much because I have literally { An overused teen phrase , too many grad parties last month I guess} no idea if and how much or likely it is that coaches come to this space or the forum in general.

So what AHM is basically saying is , he has some kind of relationship with Crabtree so he will see him and ask him about a poster as he hammers his integrity , his programs integrity and the community's integrity behind his back , but is going to ask him about some other poster , knowing that the person he is asking has no idea who he posts under and how he has ripped him and the program?

But I am the scourge of the forum and a horrible person LOL Nice work AHM you are a real piece of something , I'll be polite and offer somewhat generously 'WORK ".
I dont think I hammered anyones integrity. I said Coffman vs. OHSAA which has been historically documented. Im not speculating or editorializing. Those two entities have clashed. With the OHSAA suspending the head coach. This is factual. i did not have any role in this escapade.

Yes, he and his staff read this forum.

Im planning on heading over there next Wednesday for practice and then for sure next Saturday for the big 7 on 7. Ill talk to him then. See what he says. Ill get back with you and let you know. Ill let the facts speak for themselves.

Till then, keep on postin'!