Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > General Sports > League/School Forums > Moeller Crusaders

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 03-02-17, 04:21 PM
All American

Kballer is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEONARD View Post
Word is that stand out sophmore to be Caden Clark will transfer to Moeller from Archbishop Hoban. Was a max preps freshman all american for what its worth.
Danny Clarks brother? That was a circus up there with him! Hopefully that got left behind.
Old 03-02-17, 08:18 PM
All Ohio

LEONARD is on a distinguished road
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kballer View Post
Danny Clarks brother? That was a circus up there with him! Hopefully that got left behind.
I believe so.
Old 03-05-17, 12:05 PM
Cooling Off

Possessed is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big D 185 View Post
100% positive!
Slide-by and Possessed are one and the same.
Good job super sleuth! Anybody that took more than 2 seconds to look at my post history can see I haven't tried to hide such lol.
Old 03-05-17, 12:44 PM
All American

Big D 185 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Possessed View Post
Good job super sleuth! Anybody that took more than 2 seconds to look at my post history can see I haven't tried to hide such lol.
According to this post below, you claim you do not know Blackbolt and you don't know of Slide-by either. You also claim you don't have any sons???

Quote:
I don't know who Blackbolt is. Never met the guy. But know who Austin Meyers is and his brother Stephen. They don't need to apologize to anyone, and if you think so you're a big as cowardly pr*ck as the rest of these clowns. I don't know who slide by is, nor Blackbolt. I do know you and the other cowards are just that.

Tell us all your name and man up. I don't have any sons, and my daughters play soccer. If this bullsh*t is what wrestling has turned into... I'm glad of it.
Old 03-05-17, 01:21 PM
Cooling Off

Quote:
According to this post below, you claim you do not know Blackbolt and you don't know of Slide-by either. You also claim you don't have any sons???
Lol oh no! I guess you cherry picked all the other ones in the debate and general board that as recently as YESTERDAY clearly shows who I am? lol whatever. Glad to know I've taken up residence in your head.

My name is Joe Hensley. I have nothing to hide. Coach Hux and Coach Rodenberg can attest I dont my hide my feelings or thoughts. "Big D" is no different. Your "gotcha" antics are a joke lol. It's no secret Moe football has been on the "slide" the past 3 years. Any Moe fan that thinks the first losing season in school history isn't cause for alarm, isn't being honest with themselves. So keep thinking ever changing uniforms are the answer and glad handing each other all the way to another mediocre season lol.
Old 03-05-17, 01:28 PM
Fake coolin' off

eastside_purple is infamous around these parts
Quote:
You spent at least several months denying it and pretending you were the devil. What a lying azzclown!
Old 03-05-17, 01:30 PM
Fake coolin' off

Quote:
You cherry picked his own words after he lied and said he never hid it if you checked his posting history.
Old 03-05-17, 01:55 PM
Cooling Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastside_purple View Post
You spent at least several months denying it and pretending you were the devil. What a lying azzclown!
well, phonies of a feather... ya got me! I pretended to be the Devil around Halloween! What an SOB! Lol. I guess you ignored all the other posts acknowledging who I was the past few months too? Well, I forgot who I was talking to. The King of Cherry Picking.
Old 03-05-17, 02:16 PM
Fake coolin' off

Quote:
well, phonies of a feather... ya got me! I pretended to be the Devil around Halloween! What an SOB! Lol. I guess you ignored all the other posts acknowledging who I was the past few months too? Well, I forgot who I was talking to. The King of Cherry Picking.
Well, that's because pretending to not be Slidebi when everyone already knew it was you for several months was even too stupid and lame for you to keep up, although you tried.
Old 03-05-17, 07:23 PM
Cooling Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastside_purple View Post
Well, that's because pretending to not be Slidebi when everyone already knew it was you for several months was even too stupid and lame for you to keep up, although you tried.
lol I literally just posted a pic WITH MY NAME ON IT yesterday lol. Nobody is hiding genius. Nice try though.
Old 03-05-17, 08:13 PM
Fake coolin' off

Quote:
lol I literally just posted a pic WITH MY NAME ON IT yesterday lol. Nobody is hiding genius. Nice try though.
Lol. God you're a dumbazz. You obviously were hiding the fact you were Slidebi. Pretty much a solid fact. Not sure what else to tell you or what you are arguing about.
Old 03-05-17, 08:40 PM
Freshman

Fake Taxi is on a distinguished road
Not sure what any of this arguing has to do with this thread. Some of you need to take yappi a little more serious.
Old 03-05-17, 08:47 PM
Cooling Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fake Taxi View Post
Not sure what any of this arguing has to do with this thread. Some of you need to take yappi a little more serious.
Insecure egos. Haters gonna hate. I'm used to it.
Old 03-09-17, 09:02 AM
Freshman

Real is on a distinguished road
You tell em Hensley
Old 03-11-17, 10:07 AM
Freshman

Redskins1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah let's get back to talking football. Is McBride the QB and can he lead this team? Who are the "players" this year? Any changes to the coaching staff? Heard the OL coach isn't coming back. Let's get started we are only 4 months from football starting!
Old 03-12-17, 09:18 AM
Cooling Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redskins1 View Post
Yeah let's get back to talking football. Is McBride the QB and can he lead this team? Who are the "players" this year? Any changes to the coaching staff? Heard the OL coach isn't coming back. Let's get started we are only 4 months from football starting!
Losing the O line coach AGAIN doesn't bode well if it's true. But the rumor mill is always churning.
Old 03-12-17, 01:11 PM
All Ohio

The Game
Is Paul Barry leaving Moeller or just coaching a different position? That is of course, if it's true he's not coaching the o-line. I wonder if McBride is going to play football? I read on this thread or another one he may focus on basketball and another thread said he was moving to WR. This isn't the most dependable place for info, so who knows.
Old 03-30-17, 08:18 PM
Junior Varsity

MoellerFan1 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
In my opinion I think its a no brainer that McBride will be the starting QB. "Players" on the offensive side has to start with Khayo, Bates and Wills. The freshman TE transfer sounds like he is a player but we will see. I have not been impressed with Thurman at RB, he definitely has the size and strength but has no cutting ability so if the hole that he is trying to run through is not there he's unable to cut and hit another hole. A player to remember at RB is Chris Watkins, he may end up taking a bunch of reps from Thurman.

Personally I think the C/O 2019 will earn most of the available positions. The biggest question mark will be the OL?????

Any other opinions or insights??
Old 04-01-17, 04:38 PM
Varsity

scotty99 is on a distinguished road
The biggest questions are the OL, secondary, and the DT opposite Hawkins. QB could also be a problem if McBride moves positions/quits.
Old 04-03-17, 08:52 AM
Freshman

QB position and OL have to be the biggest concerns. Hopefully McBride can have success on the football filed like he has had on the basketball court. If that happens the QB position isn't a concern. Now the OL? When you lose three year starters like Gall and Sadler those are big shoes to fill. I believe Carpenter is the only OL with any experience coming back. We haven't been in this position with our OL in a long time. That is s problem if you ask me.
Old 04-03-17, 05:22 PM
All Ohio

bluengoldblinders is on a distinguished road
Quote:
QB position and OL have to be the biggest concerns. Hopefully McBride can have success on the football filed like he has had on the basketball court. If that happens the QB position isn't a concern. Now the OL? When you lose three year starters like Gall and Sadler those are big shoes to fill. I believe Carpenter is the only OL with any experience coming back. We haven't been in this position with our OL in a long time. That is s problem if you ask me.
Even bigger problem if there aren't any changes within the coaching staff.

No one still seems to answer the question that the obvious decline in the football program is a reflection of lack of talent or poor coaching?

It's great those were 3 year starters, but starters on "average at best" teams.

I don't know the answer, hope others do though.
Old 04-04-17, 07:02 PM
Junior Varsity

cincyfootball7 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluengoldblinders View Post
Even bigger problem if there aren't any changes within the coaching staff.

No one still seems to answer the question that the obvious decline in the football program is a reflection of lack of talent or poor coaching?

It's great those were 3 year starters, but starters on "average at best" teams.

I don't know the answer, hope others do though.
Not entirely sure what point you're trying to make, but those 3 year starters (Gall and Sadler) were very talented and will be missed, hence why they were both Division 1 recruits (Gall signed with Buffalo, Sadler signed with Navy).
Old 04-04-17, 08:54 PM
All Ohio

Quote:
Originally Posted by cincyfootball7 View Post
Not entirely sure what point you're trying to make, but those 3 year starters (Gall and Sadler) were very talented and will be missed, hence why they were both Division 1 recruits (Gall signed with Buffalo, Sadler signed with Navy).
Don't doubt they're talented, I'm saying that their junior and senior seasons were 5-5 in 2015 and 4-6 last year. That's not exactly stellar results and finishing last in the GCL South as well.

Again, are there any changes being made to the coaching staff, in my opinion, it not...why should we expect any better results if they couldn't win with multiple division I lineman?

Kids deserve better, sorry if I came off as attacking the kids.

Program hasn't seemed to be itself since the end of 2014, obviously.
Old 04-05-17, 02:40 PM
Freshman

bluengoldblinders is a disgruntled player who had a run-in with Rody or someone on the staff because of playing time or your a parent who's little Jimmy didn't get playing time. you probably were one of the ring leaders that wanted Crable as the head coach.
Old 04-05-17, 08:00 PM
All Ohio

Quote:
bluengoldblinders is a disgruntled player who had a run-in with Rody or someone on the staff because of playing time or your a parent who's little Jimmy didn't get playing time. you probably were one of the ring leaders that wanted Crable as the head coach.
I dont think that he is, probably just one of use more old school moe dudes not liking how SOFT/Undisciplined the program is now compared to how it used to operate.

Seems like Roddy brought that old school LaSalle mentality over to Moe. Very talented but lazy/find a way to lose a game.
Old 04-05-17, 08:10 PM
All Ohio

Quote:
If you really are that curious, I played for Steve Klonne and I no longer live in Cincinnati, let alone Ohio. Coach Crable was my brothers position coach when we played, so I have a very healthy respect for both men on a personal level. Don't know Rosenberg from a hole in the ground, I only the results on the field.

I do, however, still have family and hopefully a nephew who would attend Moeller just his Dad and I did.

I still pay attention they my brother and friends and I don't like what I hear and I definitely think the recent results are unbecoming of the program.

I just expect a team full of NCAA scholarship football players to win and somehow this current coaching staff can't do much right and I want to know why, is that wrong? Kids deserve better then 4-6.
Old 04-05-17, 09:19 PM
All American

Rabbit is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluengoldblinders View Post
If you really are that curious, I played for Steve Klonne and I no longer live in Cincinnati, let alone Ohio. Coach Crable was my brothers position coach when we played, so I have a very healthy respect for both men on a personal level. Don't know Rosenberg from a hole in the ground, I only the results on the field.

I do, however, still have family and hopefully a nephew who would attend Moeller just his Dad and I did.

I still pay attention they my brother and friends and I don't like what I hear and I definitely think the recent results are unbecoming of the program.

I just expect a team full of NCAA scholarship football players to win and somehow this current coaching staff can't do much right and I want to know why, is that wrong? Kids deserve better then 4-6.
You raise a lot of good questions about the coaching staff. Hard to argue your points!
Old 04-05-17, 09:24 PM
Freshman

I agree that the discipline has been lacking but they won back-to-back titles doing it the way Rody does it. I wish the discipline could be like it was back in the '70's and '80's but I think those days unfortunately have passed us by. I guess all of us who played for Faurst and Klonne can agree that Moeller Football was/is built from discipline. Let's hope it changes this year. I believe it will.
Old 04-05-17, 09:42 PM
All Ohio

Quote:
I agree that the discipline has been lacking but they won back-to-back titles doing it the way Rody does it. I wish the discipline could be like it was back in the '70's and '80's but I think those days unfortunately have passed us by. I guess all of us who played for Faurst and Klonne can agree that Moeller Football was/is built from discipline. Let's hope it changes this year. I believe it will.
I played for Crable and he was not exactly easy going either. White shoes, any sign of individualism was strongly discouraged and were "not allowed to cramp." Some kids did better in that situation then others. He worked wonders with some players but also ran a lot of talent off.
Old 04-05-17, 11:03 PM
Cooling Off

Quote:
Ummm... might want to look at the record from the time Rody took over and now. You'll notice those "back to back" titles also coincided with a couple key coaches that were brought back, won the titles, and then were gone. It's an absolute curve with a crescendo when they were here. When left to his own devices, 5amd 5 or 6 and 4 is the average. I'm really not sure how anyone can look at a program that hasn't had a losing season EVER with the exception of its first year and not think that a 5 and 5 and then a 4 and 6 isn't cause for alarm.

Moeller has a rich tradition of not settling for second. Win or lose. The Moeller I signed my son for was that Moeller. And while I absolutely had some disagreements with a couple guys, that's to be expected when that many Alpha type personalities group up and demand the best. It seems to me, from the outside looking in and reading some things, that some people expect to win just because they have the jersey and are simply happy to be there. I'm no Jimmy the Greek, but I doubt VERY highly that Big Moe didn't fill its trophy case with that attitude. Last in the GCL is a disgrace and to fall that far in just 3 years should be unacceptable. If my business had those kinds of averages I'd be looking for a job and eating aspirin by the handful.