Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > General Sports > Debate Forum

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 11-13-15, 06:26 PM
All World

zeeman is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusaders View Post
I still find it hilarious that people think our military, intelligence agencies, and beefed up airline securities are what's keeping people like ISIS out. There is literally nothing we can do to stop them, or anyone, from staging an attack; if they wanted to attack, they would. Yet, they don't. There's something about that that doesn't quite match the narrative we're told, eh?
Yep, that's what's happening, you listen to late night talk radio don't you? Actually we have secret pact with ISIS funded by a secret section of homeland security caledl the Raven association that gets its money from the interest on those student loans and uses it to introduce a chemical mind control drug that only works on Muslims. ISIS is our white knight and will cleanse the middle east of their hatred of the US.
Old 11-13-15, 06:46 PM
Cooling Off

Uncle Ted is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Fear mongering is awesome.

I laughed out loud when someone, I think it was Cruz, said during the debate that Islamic extremists hate us because our women have freedoms, rights, and even drive. Talk about missing the boat.
Oh he is right. He is missing some stuff though
Old 11-13-15, 07:05 PM
All Yappi

cabezadecaballo will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Ted View Post
Yes. But let's wait until Isis gets here before we do anything.
Did you know that Germany and France have used Islamic Turks, Egyptians, Pakis, etc the way that we use Mexicans for decades now, and that both countries figure to be majority Muslim way before mid-century ? ISIF, ISIG ?
Old 11-13-15, 08:33 PM
All American

D4fan is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Fear mongering is awesome.

I laughed out loud when someone, I think it was Cruz, said during the debate that Islamic extremists hate us because our women have freedoms, rights, and even drive. Talk about missing the boat.
Funny, when religiously convicted people in America take a stand for what the bible says, you perceive that as hateful. Why do you not believe religious radicals in a more oppressive form of religion may be even more devout and hate us for exactly what Ted Cruz stated.

I am very close to many Amish and can tell you except for their peaceful ways they dogmatically stand for many things the Muslims do concerning women.
Old 11-13-15, 09:06 PM
All Yappi

Crusaders is on a distinguished road
Maybe some extremists have that view but we weren't attacked because our women have rights
Old 11-13-15, 10:54 PM
All Yappi

Michael Bluth is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Everyone please state your profession.
I will start
Small business owner.
I would like to see something here.
Professional hobbyist. Observer of nature. Social justice blogger. All Yappi
Old 11-14-15, 06:57 AM
All American

D4fan is on a distinguished road
Retired CEO. Commodities trader. Small business owner.
Old 11-14-15, 07:35 AM
All Yappi

dado6 is on a distinguished road
design engineer (mechanical)
father and grandfather
resident voice of reason on the Debate forum
consistent intellectual superior of Crusaders
Old 11-14-15, 09:45 AM
Proud Soldier's Dad

MOUNT-UNION82 is on a distinguished road
Career military officer
General Manager small business
Corporate controller
Old 11-14-15, 10:16 AM
All Yappi

eastisbest will become famous soon enough
Gas station attendant. Best job I ever had. Outdoors. No one looking over your shoulder. Occasional nice boob shot in the summer months.
Old 11-14-15, 01:38 PM
All World

Gh0st is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by MOUNT-UNION82 View Post
Career military officer
General Manager small business
Corporate controller
Happy belated Veterans Day.

Military physician (formerly, retired Major)
Physician specializing in Critical Care.
Old 11-14-15, 05:07 PM
All Yappi

SWMCinci is on a distinguished road
USAF (Former)
Engineering Services (Systems)
Division VP
Old 11-17-15, 02:23 AM
All Yappi

ronnie mund can only hope to improve
Anyone reading about the situation in Minneapolis? Black man suspected of domestic assault, interferes with paramedics, gets in scuffle with police, shot dead. Protesters completely block major highway in the city.

Of course he dindu nuffin!

51 arrested in protests after black man shot by Minneapolis police

Quote:
According to court documents, Clark has past convictions that include an aggravated robbery in 2010 and one for terroristic threats from earlier this year.
Old 11-17-15, 09:19 AM
All World

Gynecologist for the FBI

I also enjoy frog giggin in the summer and I'm a stamp collector. Not postage stamps, but the kind they used to use in the supermarkets to mark prices on boxes. I think they may be worth something some day.
Old 11-17-15, 10:29 AM
All Yappi

ohiopup is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeeman View Post
Gynecologist for the FBI

I also enjoy frog giggin in the summer and I'm a stamp collector. Not postage stamps, but the kind they used to use in the supermarkets to mark prices on boxes. I think they may be worth something some day.
I call BS on the OBGYN and those stampers may be worth a dollar in the year
2525. You might want to switch to those Paper punches & cards that paperboys
used to keep track of their accounts.

:>---

Successful = ALT
Old 11-17-15, 11:12 AM
All Yappi

TigerPaw is on a distinguished road
Dad
Operations Manager/Manufacturing
Army (former), tank commander
Old 11-17-15, 10:52 PM
All Yappi

SWMCinci is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Maybe some extremists have that view but we weren't attacked because our women have rights
It's the breasts and legs our women aren't afraid to show.
Old 11-17-15, 11:18 PM
Cooling Off

Uncle Ted is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeeman View Post
Gynecologist for the FBI

You mean you collect tramp stamps. So far you have one.
Old 11-17-15, 11:20 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWMCinci View Post
It's the breasts and legs our women aren't afraid to show.
Nope
Old 11-18-15, 06:35 AM
All World

Quote:
You mean you collect tramp stamps. So far you have one.
I see enough of those in my line of work
Old 11-18-15, 09:11 AM
All Yappi

y2h is on a distinguished road
Quote:
The only reason sickle cell is so prominent in West Africa is because of malaria. The people with sickle cell (a relatively small amount) have a greater chance of living to reproductive age, so there are more of them than normal (a lot of non-sickle cell people die). Still, they don't even make up 30% of the population there. It is NOT evidence for the biological existence of race, especially once you consider the trait is found in people all around the Mediterranean and elsewhere.

You can't use small patches of human difference to claim race is real. Are the paler, taller, more cold-adjusted Northern Italians a different race than the shorter, tanner Southern Italians? No. Are the Irish a different race than Swedes? No. Lots of different peoples have different traits but does that mean they are of different races? No. And neither are Indians, Arabs, Africans, Native Americans, Eastern Europeans, Western Europeans, Polynesians, or anyone else. There is just human with different variances here and there.
African Americans who have never stepped foot in West Africa are at risk for sickle cell. They have a much higher genetic predisposition to the disease than anybody. Humans with different variances is called...race. It's simply foolish to say there is no race...but youre young and indoctrinated in New Age PC nonsense so I guess we can't completely blame you.
Old 11-18-15, 09:17 AM
All Yappi

y2h is on a distinguished road
Quote:
I still find it hilarious that people think our military, intelligence agencies, and beefed up airline securities are what's keeping people like ISIS out. There is literally nothing we can do to stop them, or anyone, from staging an attack; if they wanted to attack, they would. Yet, they don't. There's something about that that doesn't quite match the narrative we're told, eh?
Because nothing has happened it proves they haven't tried? Or maybe military, intelligence and beefed up security have worked.

We've all heard of attempts that were stopped and you can bet there are a thousand we'll never hear about.
Old 11-18-15, 11:35 AM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by y2h View Post
African Americans who have never stepped foot in West Africa are at risk for sickle cell. They have a much higher genetic predisposition to the disease than anybody. Humans with different variances is called...race. It's simply foolish to say there is no race...but youre young and indoctrinated in New Age PC nonsense so I guess we can't completely blame you.
The population of Africans that were brought to America mostly came from West Africa, where sickle cell is more prominent. However the number of AA with sickle cell isn't anywhere near the 30% mark of that area.

Variances do not equal different genetic races. You are more genetically similar to a black man than you are different and the differences are simply phenotypes.
Old 11-18-15, 11:36 AM
All Yappi

Quote:
Because nothing has happened it proves they haven't tried? Or maybe military, intelligence and beefed up security have worked.

We've all heard of attempts that were stopped and you can bet there are a thousand we'll never hear about.
You are extremely naive if you believe that.
Old 11-18-15, 12:09 PM
All Yappi

Quote:

There are many plots that have been stopped that we don't hear about. The government wants people to feel safe and secure, and goes out of their way not to publicize many things; we only hear about select ones that the press gets wind of, so the govt. had to get out in front of the story.

If Crusaders had ever had first-hand knowledge of a newsworthy incident, then seen how the media reported it, he would realize how inaccurate and incomplete their reporting is.

I've known of several incidents over the year, both here in the US and abroad, that were poorly or mis-reported.
Two family members of mine are career military, and they don't watch the news at all, because they have first-hand knowledge of stories that were either mis-reported due to shoddy work, or flat-out lied about in the media.
Old 11-18-15, 12:11 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by dado6 View Post
There are many plots that have been stopped that we don't hear about. The government wants people to feel safe and secure, and goes out of their way not to publicize many things; we only hear about select ones that the press gets wind of, so the govt. had to get out in front of the story.

If Crusaders had ever had first-hand knowledge of a newsworthy incident, then seen how the media reported it, he would realize how inaccurate and incomplete their reporting is.

I've known of several incidents over the year, both here in the US and abroad, that were poorly or mis-reported.
Two family members of mine are career military, and they don't watch the news at all, because they have first-hand knowledge of stories that were either mis-reported due to shoddy work, or flat-out lied about in the media.
Good post. Crusaders thinks you're naive for believing your own experiences.
Old 11-18-15, 12:19 PM
All Yappi

I think people are naive for thinking the government has any chance of stopping every plot from extremist Muslim groups. They do stop some but even they admit they don't have the ability to stop all. It makes more sense that the fact we haven't been hit in 14 years has more to do with a lack of trying from the bad guys.
Old 11-18-15, 12:26 PM
All Yappi

Lol nice back-track. If you would just think before you posted at times you'd be way better off.
Old 11-18-15, 12:29 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
I think people are naive for thinking the government has any chance of stopping every plot from extremist Muslim groups. They do stop some but even they admit they don't have the ability to stop all. It makes more sense that the fact we haven't been hit in 14 years has more to do with a lack of trying from the bad guys.
You are correct, they can't stop every attack. You are incorrect in believing that they haven't stopped numerous plots from coming together or being executed.

We have been hit in the last 14 years, unless you believe the Obama story that Ft. Hood and other incidents were 'workplace violence'. What about the Boston Marathon bombing, the 2013 bombing attempt at the Wichita airport, the hatchet attack in NYC, the shootings in Chattanooga at the military recruiters.....and these are just some of the Muslim/jihadist related attacks. Check out the link for more.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terror...2.80.93present

For every one of these attacks, numerous ones have been foiled at one stage or another.

Simply based on what I've just shown, and your statement about no attacks in 14 years, I can't believe you have the nerve to say anyone is nave.
Old 11-18-15, 12:42 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by dado6 View Post
You are correct, they can't stop every attack. You are incorrect in believing that they haven't stopped numerous plots from coming together or being executed.

We have been hit in the last 14 years, unless you believe the Obama story that Ft. Hood and other incidents were 'workplace violence'. What about the Boston Marathon bombing, the 2013 bombing attempt at the Wichita airport, the hatchet attack in NYC, the shootings in Chattanooga at the military recruiters.....and these are just some of the Muslim/jihadist related attacks. Check out the link for more.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terror...2.80.93present

For every one of these attacks, numerous ones have been foiled at one stage or another.

Simply based on what I've just shown, and your statement about no attacks in 14 years, I can't believe you have the nerve to say anyone is nave.
I said they do stop some but obviously aren't capable of stopping all of them.

We haven't had any from groups like Al Qaeda or ISIS. The Boston thing was a few acting on their own, IIRC.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: