Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > General Sports > Professional Football (NFL)

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 05-10-19, 10:31 AM
All World

joesports is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by thavoice View Post
When will they officially change the name to The New Patriots?

Too bad, for Giants fans, he didn't do it while he was there.
First off ... that has as much to do with the Giants upper management and it does OBJ ... second, read the article below ... nothing wrong with what he is saying.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...triots-comment
Sponsored Links
Old 05-10-19, 02:03 PM
All Yappi

BR1986FB is on a distinguished road
I like that some of the Browns players have some swagger but cut back on all of the "Super Bowl" talk. Until this team makes the playoffs, they've done nothing. Granted, a much better cast of characters, but this kind of reminds me of all of the sh!t talking coming into the 2008 season after just missing the playoffs in 2007 (thanks Indy, you b!tches). We all know what happened that season.
Old 05-10-19, 06:00 PM
All Yappi

cabezadecaballo will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by arizonawildcat View Post
He seems to be the type of guy, who would skip the hoopla of the NFL draft to go fishing with his father, to be content with all the money he undoubtedly banked.
solid read there, brah
Old 05-12-19, 10:19 AM
All Yappi

bedevil is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by BR1986FB View Post
I like that some of the Browns players have some swagger but cut back on all of the "Super Bowl" talk. Until this team makes the playoffs, they've done nothing. Granted, a much better cast of characters, but this kind of reminds me of all of the sh!t talking coming into the 2008 season after just missing the playoffs in 2007 (thanks Indy, you b!tches). We all know what happened that season.
And there you have it.

Let's pump the brakes on the Super Bowl chatter. Itís been so long since the Browns have been relevant that it is easy, at first blush, to take that hopeful, giddy leap to considering the Super Bowl. Given the once-in-a-lifetime off-season the Browns enjoyed, that only served to ramp up that chatter.

How about winning the division first. Thatís unchartered territory for a generation of Browns fans. Letís see this team start winning those 50/50 games. Thatís how a winning culture is built. There is no doubt the pieces are there. But, letís just hope those pieces fit together. If they do...hell, youíll hear me join the a Super Bowl chorus. Just not yet. Right now, Iím guarded optimistic that this franchise is ready to write new chapters in the Brownsí history and wipe away the last 20 years of frustration.
Old 05-12-19, 03:46 PM
All World

joesports is on a distinguished road
To me it what your saying about the Super Bowl ... if youíre guaranteeing or predicting a Super Bowl ... then thatís just bluster ... and just wrong .... but if youíre saying your goal is to win the Super Bowl ... that OK ... if fact, I would hope every NFL team would have that as their ultimate goal ... if not youíre not aiming high enough ... I not saying itís their only goal, but the ultimate goal. I would hope the Browns go into every season with the goals of making the playoffs, winning their division, and yes winning the Super Bowl.
Old 05-13-19, 01:15 PM
All Yappi

thavoice is on a distinguished road
Seems like former Brown Staph Sergeant Winslow II is making his family proud with possible prison time....

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...ZRH?li=BBnbfcL
Old 05-14-19, 07:59 AM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by thavoice View Post
Seems like former Brown Staph Sergeant Winslow II is making his family proud with possible prison time....

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...ZRH?li=BBnbfcL
I've wondered about Winslow and CTE ever since he got caught pleasuring himself in a Walmart parking lot.

I'm straight as an arrow but it's not like the dude's a bad looking guy. I'd think there would be a few women interested in him to where he didn't have to target the 55 year old+ age group forcibly.
Old 05-14-19, 09:03 AM
All Yappi

tom 48 will become famous soon enough
OBJ and Duke both at Browns camp.
Old 05-14-19, 09:24 AM
All Yappi

tom 48 will become famous soon enough
Remembering good times:

Old 05-14-19, 10:44 AM
All Yappi

cabezadecaballo will become famous soon enough
Quote:
I've wondered about Winslow and CTE ever since he got caught pleasuring himself in a Walmart parking lot.

I'm straight as an arrow but it's not like the dude's a bad looking guy. I'd think there would be a few women interested in him to where he didn't have to target the 55 year old+ age group forcibly.
Whatever the source of his problems, I think dude is a damaged unit. Sociopath, regardless. Maybe not A Hernandez lite, but still a threat to others and probably himself as well.

Sad, because he has/had everything, or at least close to it.
Old 05-14-19, 11:44 AM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom 48 View Post
OBJ and Duke both at Browns camp.
Indifferent on Duke. Would rather see him packaged to Tampa for McCoy to be in the DT rotation.

Unless Chubb gets dinged up, I don't see him getting the ball much. On 3rd downs I'd rather have the mismatch nightmare of OBJ, Landry, Higgins, Callaway & Njoku in a 5 wide. I don't see anyone defending that.
Old 05-15-19, 05:50 AM
All Yappi

Raymo is on a distinguished road
MOT,I think Dorsey is just waiting on Tampa for the BIG guy.
Old 05-16-19, 08:35 AM
All Yappi

Michael Bluth is on a distinguished road
Quote:
It's another sad case if CTE is a player. I've begun to wonder how many of these guys with major problems during and after their careers are battling CTE without knowing it
Old 05-18-19, 08:52 AM
All Yappi

clarkgriswold will become famous soon enoughclarkgriswold will become famous soon enough
I get that CTE jumbles your brain, but there are some things that are so evil that even the lost impaired should know are wrong. Raping elderly women is one of them.

Looks like old Cowherd is back at it. Part of me thinks OBJ and Baker should stand up for themselves, while another sees their responses feeding a troll and drawing more attention to Cowherd which gives him just what he sought.