Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > Girls HS Sports > Girls Soccer

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 08-27-17, 09:00 PM
Freshman

philly1622 is on a distinguished road
Regional alignments

Anyone know when ohsaa releases that info, or if it is out there and I have missed it. Trying to see who plays in in regionals. The central sends one west and one stays home, but then the east has 2 and the se has one. I was thinking there was a rotation of who plays who every 2 years, and looking at brackets back till 2011, that seems to be accurate, but it could also be coincidence too. So just trying to ask, to see if that is out there. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
Sponsored Links
Old 09-15-17, 08:55 PM
All Region

MJ_SoccerRef is on a distinguished road
Not yet Philly......the Statewide Brackets are currently empty, in terms of which Districts are in which Region. You can go back and look under “Soccer History’, then "Past Tournament Results” for either boys of girls, then ‘Statewide Brackets’.....click on the year, then “Statewide Brackets”. The District name will show those results.

Sometimes the name of a particular District is changed, but the teams within remain basically the same. We had a view of those from 2015 to 2016......on the girls side, the 'University Heights’ District changed in all three Divisions: Parma (D1), Mentor (D2), and Gates Mills (D3)......with the majority of the schools within each unchanged. Interesting.
Old 09-29-17, 06:44 PM
All Region

MJ_SoccerRef is on a distinguished road
Philly.....if you click on the various District you’re interested in, under Tournament Site Assignments, you should be able to find you is positioned where. The Regional Bracket alignment still appears to be not up just yet. Soon.

http://www.ohsaa.org/sports/soccer/tournament-info
Old 10-01-17, 07:27 AM
Freshman

philly1622 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ_SoccerRef View Post
Philly.....if you click on the various District you’re interested in, under Tournament Site Assignments, you should be able to find you is positioned where. The Regional Bracket alignment still appears to be not up just yet. Soon.

http://www.ohsaa.org/sports/soccer/tournament-info
Yeah saw thet released all the district info last week. Waiting to see those regional assignments though.

Old 10-01-17, 05:38 PM
All Ohio

phatneff is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by philly1622 View Post
Yeah saw thet released all the district info last week. Waiting to see those regional assignments though.

Click on 2017 Regional Tournament Draw link on the site mentioned above. It'll be a PDF document that shows the District pairings for each Region. Use the District info to see who is in each Region.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: