Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > Boys HS Sports > Football

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now
Closed Thread

Old 06-05-17, 08:53 AM
All World

Mackinbiner is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Egret View Post
And he left in sixth grade. Are we now monitoring when they leave?
You might want to read how Competitive Balance works before you make such a statement.
Old 06-05-17, 09:02 AM
All World

Egret is an unknown quantity at this point
Well the difference is I DON'T CARE. All I care about are idiotic statements you guys make to do nothing but downgrade Massillon. Believe me they don't need help. After last year they're doing just fine burying themselves on their own.
Old 06-05-17, 09:27 AM
All World

Striker300 is an unknown quantity at this point
Bringing competitive balance into the subject at this point, over 1 kid, is ludicrous. Massillon could get 10 more from Perry and it still wouldn't change their division, up or down. Blame OHSAA if you want to, they are the ones that froze D-1 to 72 teams only, guaranteeing that CB wouldn't affect the major parochial schools domination of D-1.
Old 06-05-17, 06:27 PM
All American

BigSack is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Egret View Post
You did see that the last time he was in Perry was sixth grade. What does your big mouth have to say about that?
It's high school football, and mid-tier high school football at that. It's really just amusing. At your age, I would recommend taking it easy. High school football isn't worth the damage to your heart, etc.

The QB from out of town seems like a tradition, you know we love traditions in Massillon, and then there's a D1 D-lineman from CBus, a big DL from Lake and isn't the D1 LB from Canton? Maybe you can check your database of 6th grade football.

Any news on kids that need saved coming to Tigertown this fall?
Old 06-06-17, 02:29 PM
All American

ChronicTiger is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigSack View Post
It's high school football, and mid-tier high school football at that. It's really just amusing. At your age, I would recommend taking it easy. High school football isn't worth the damage to your heart, etc.
BigSack of Richards telling others to take it easy about High School football

Dude if I cared enough to look I bet you have posted every day since the season ended! Take your own advice about a high school football chat forum and TAKE A BREAK man, get off Massillon's jock! Come up for air

What a buffoon. You're embarrassing yourself.
Old 06-06-17, 05:44 PM
All American

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChronicTiger View Post
BigSack of Richards telling others to take it easy about High School football

Dude if I cared enough to look I bet you have posted every day since the season ended! Take your own advice about a high school football chat forum and TAKE A BREAK man, get off Massillon's jock! Come up for air

What a buffoon. You're embarrassing yourself.
You would lose that bet.

I would actually advise you to come up off of whatever "jock" massillon has these days. I guess you could ride the "jock" of the teams of 60+ years ago. Nobody is "on Massillon's jock" in 2017. Maybe I am embarrassing in your opinion, but I'm not a program/town that prides itself on championships that were "won" before color television or running water. "A city of champions" and "in pursuit of excellence" could not be any bigger of a reach for the city/school. Enjoy your black and white films of the glory years, it's not coming back anytime soon.
Old 06-06-17, 06:03 PM
All World

Quote:
You would lose that bet.

I would actually advise you to come up off of whatever "jock" massillon has these days. I guess you could ride the "jock" of the teams of 60+ years ago. Nobody is "on Massillon's jock" in 2017. Maybe I am embarrassing in your opinion, but I'm not a program/town that prides itself on championships that were "won" before color television or running water. "A city of champions" and "in pursuit of excellence" could not be any bigger of a reach for the city/school. Enjoy your black and white films of the glory years, it's not coming back anytime soon.
Not sure why you get such satisfaction out of this except for the fact you must live one pathetic life. However, I will agree with the way that sh**-show is being run over there right now you are probably right.
Old 06-06-17, 06:25 PM
All Yappi

clarkgriswold will become famous soon enough
Old 06-07-17, 10:32 PM
All World

Spize is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

The QB from out of town seems like a tradition, you know we love traditions in Massillon, and then there's a D1 D-lineman from CBus, a big DL from Lake and isn't the D1 LB from Canton? Maybe you can check your database of 6th grade football.

Any news on kids that need saved coming to Tigertown this fall?
We are aware there are huge glaring issues in Massillon.

A kid transferring in 6th grade is hardly the top of the list, may not even be 1st page.

Kids transferring to Massillon isn't a Massillon problem. School has to take them with few exceptions.

Now... who and how they got there and decided to transfer... Yes, that is an issue. What they are promised and that those promises are delivered is also an issue.
Old 06-08-17, 01:59 PM
All American

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spize View Post
We are aware there are huge glaring issues in Massillon.

A kid transferring in 6th grade is hardly the top of the list, may not even be 1st page.

Kids transferring to Massillon isn't a Massillon problem. School has to take them with few exceptions.

Now... who and how they got there and decided to transfer... Yes, that is an issue. What they are promised and that those promises are delivered is also an issue.
What were the promises made to the one game wonder, Watson or the hot shot of last offseason, Welch? Seems like Tiger fans won't mention either.
Old 06-08-17, 03:21 PM
All World

Quote:
What were the promises made to the one game wonder, Watson or the hot shot of last offseason, Welch? Seems like Tiger fans won't mention either.

You say you live in Massillon, march your butt into the next booster club meeting and demand an answer, BigSack, you've got more than enough guts to do that, right?
Old 06-09-17, 11:27 AM
All World

unclebob is an unknown quantity at this point
Been staying away...nice to see little has changed ...enjoy the circle jerking back and forth..im going fishing
Old 06-10-17, 09:32 AM
All American

Quote:
Originally Posted by Striker300 View Post
You say you live in Massillon, march your butt into the next booster club meeting and demand an answer, BigSack, you've got more than enough guts to do that, right?
I'm about 50 years too young and I don't frequent McDonald's, I don't think I fit the booster club profile
Old 06-10-17, 10:30 AM
All World

Quote:
I'm about 50 years too young and I don't frequent McDonald's, I don't think I fit the booster club profile
Hmmm, sackless, gutless, whatever you want to call it, I guess you really didn't want the answers to your questions. Evidently you were only trolling Massillon fans on here.

Old 06-10-17, 11:10 PM
All Ohio

HumptyDumpty is an unknown quantity at this point
Of course...that is what most non-Massillon folks do on here!
Old 06-11-17, 07:45 AM
All Yappi

y2h is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23xTigers View Post
Unfortunately, these idiots will manufacture something negative to talk about in regards to the Tiger football program. Really, it never ceases to amaze me at just how many of these clowns devote so much time putting out so much negativity. Just imagine how bad their lives must really be, they must really suck at life? Oh well, haters keep on toiling away in a Orange and Black World! Go Tigers!
Nobody has to manufacture anything when it comes to Massillon, there's plenty of actual dirt to go around.

And you get in what you put out...after years of negative feedback about surrounding programs and communities you are due to get some back.
Old 06-11-17, 10:52 AM
All Region

23xTigers is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by y2h View Post
Nobody has to manufacture anything when it comes to Massillon, there's plenty of actual dirt to go around.

And you get in what you put out...after years of negative feedback about surrounding programs and communities you are due to get some back.
Hey I guess you have a point, after all you are a Hoover fan. So if Massillon's football struggles make you feel better about that pathetic product you roll out on to the field year after year so be it. We're not exactly world beaters ourselves right now, but at least we're able to get a few wins. Go Tigers!
Old 06-11-17, 11:12 AM
All World

I agree with your post but can't you also agree with his premise that nobody has to manufacture anything with the crap-show going on up there right now? I'll sure admit to it.
Old 06-11-17, 11:17 AM
All American

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumptyDumpty View Post
Of course...that is what most non-Massillon folks do on here!
I live in Massillon

Quote:
Hmmm, sackless, gutless, whatever you want to call it, I guess you really didn't want the answers to your questions. Evidently you were only trolling Massillon fans on here.

I dont need to visit a bunch of geriatrics and ask their puppet any questions. I know the answers to why nobody from Massillon will touch a question about Myron Welch or Keyshawn Watson. I know why the school district keeps hiring non-qualified administrators, while their district report card grade keeps going lower and lower (or has it reached the lowest point?). I guess the one win over the school to the east (not the closest two schools, that would be ugly) is worth the cluster-f that is MCSD at this very moment.

Maybe instead of living on the past accomplishments of those who know live in nursing homes, "march your butt" to a board meeting and ask why the program/district has fallen so far and is showing no signs of trending upwards.

I wouldn't worry, I'm sure that Baby Huey has a plan to bring home state title #1 in the last year of his contract, right?
Old 06-11-17, 11:29 AM
All World

Quote:
I live in Massillon

I dont need to visit a bunch of geriatrics and ask their puppet any questions. I know the answers to why nobody from Massillon will touch a question about Myron Welch or Keyshawn Watson. I know why the school district keeps hiring non-qualified administrators, while their district report card grade keeps going lower and lower (or has it reached the lowest point?). I guess the one win over the school to the east (not the closest two schools, that would be ugly) is worth the cluster-f that is MCSD at this very moment.

Maybe instead of living on the past accomplishments of those who know live in nursing homes, "march your butt" to a board meeting and ask why the program/district has fallen so far and is showing no signs of trending upwards.

I wouldn't worry, I'm sure that Baby Huey has a plan to bring home state title #1 in the last year of his contract, right?
Yes, it has to be considered ugly when the 4-6 Tigers beat the D-2 state championship challenger, Perry 41-37 in 2015. Most likely that's why Perry's coach ended the series since they couldn't beat the worst Massillon team in over 10 years. I'm not going to any board meetings anytime soon since I live in Florida, your excuse is lame since you do live in Massillon, like so many others, you don't have it in you to go and ask.
Old 06-11-17, 11:38 AM
All American

Quote:
Yes, it has to be considered ugly when the 4-6 Tigers beat the D-2 state championship challenger, Perry 41-37 in 2015. Most likely that's why Perry's coach ended the series since they couldn't beat the worst Massillon team in over 10 years. I'm not going to any board meetings anytime soon since I live in Florida, your excuse is lame since you do live in Massillon, like so many others, you don't have it in you to go and ask.
That was also probably the biggest win for Massillon in 10 years, capitalize on a couple of fumbles and hold on for dear life. Game #1 was a foreshadowing of events for Moore and his genius DC.

Since you are in Florida, along with all of the Tigers from the "golden era", maybe you can watch "Mania" starring an administrator from your alma mater and report back on how she represents your favorite school district?
Old 06-11-17, 12:57 PM
All World

murphy13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
That was also probably the biggest win for Massillon in 10 years, capitalize on a couple of fumbles and hold on for dear life. Game #1 was a foreshadowing of events for Moore and his genius DC.

Since you are in Florida, along with all of the Tigers from the "golden era", maybe you can watch "Mania" starring an administrator from your alma mater and report back on how she represents your favorite school district?
Ah, so you only feel strongly enough to argue your point from a place of anonymity. That is really sad considering how much of your time is dedicated to the Tigers.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk
Old 06-11-17, 01:39 PM
All Region

LittleSack, what about Watson and Welch, two young men that are troubled,given second chances, but failed to make the best of those second chances and are no longer with the team. What is the problem? Neither of them were significant contributors to the program last year, because they were going to have to prove their change was sincere. Now I still have a lot of questions regarding Coach Moore and if he is who we thought he was, the jury is still out. Our football program did have over 10 wins, which was significantly more than anyone predicted on here last year and had a 3.17 grade point average collectively. Go Tigers!
Old 06-11-17, 02:43 PM
All World

Mackinbiner is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23xTigers View Post
LittleSack, what about Watson and Welch, two young men that are troubled,given second chances, but failed to make the best of those second chances and are no longer with the team. What is the problem? Neither of them were significant contributors to the program last year, because they were going to have to prove their change was sincere. Now I still have a lot of questions regarding Coach Moore and if he is who we thought he was, the jury is still out. Our football program did have over 10 wins, which was significantly more than anyone predicted on here last year and had a 3.17 grade point average collectively. Go Tigers!
Huh?????

8<10
Old 06-11-17, 03:00 PM
All Region

Should have been 10! Either way 8 was way more than any of you D-bags predicted for us to win at the beginning of last season.
Closed Thread