Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  
Old 07-09-19, 02:11 PM
All World

psycho_dad is on a distinguished road
"The situation is obviously not a good one but now you are punishing the kids if you remove their coaches much later than this week."

Seems to me that maybe the kids need to be punished. Some things are more important than a football season.

Give me one day and I can get a team ready to play a game. It may be a disaster on the scoreboard, but the kids would be safe and through the season, they would be just fine.

As a parent, I would want things done right and not fast. For my family, sports is very high on the priority list. This is not sports. This is garbage and needs cleaned up. If a season is lost, so be it. There are other sports and activities that can take the place.
Old 07-10-19, 07:38 AM
All Region

Bobby Bushay is on a distinguished road
While I agree with you on taking your time and getting it correct the problem I have with it comes back to the kids. Not ALL the kids were involved and they are going to be punished by this as it is let alone the longer it drags out. I too believe anyone can go out there and get a team prepared to play in a game with the expectation of limited to no success. The problem is finding someone willing to do it, especially in the middle of July.

One person can not run a high school football team... They need to move forwards one way or the other. Just my opinion but I do not have any skin in this game.
Old 07-13-19, 01:06 PM
All Region

ThankYouJesus is on a distinguished road
Truly Shocking!

Bobby, aren't you amazed all of the expert moderators who are old-school Ohio High school football followers have been so quiet on this horrific news?

Where are fallsdog, Yappi, Dog Corporation, skins99, Volnelk, CardinalsFan, EagleFan, BlessEmAll, AllSports12 and HDog and what are thinking?

Are they waiting for the "truth" to come out and justice to be served, or do they really think a coaching staff is NOT responsible for the student-athletes under their leadership?

Truly shocking!
Old 07-13-19, 04:42 PM
All Region

E.S. Furgeson is on a distinguished road
Arenít you running the defense at Clemson by now.....ya d bag?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 07-14-19, 08:08 AM
All Region

Truly Shocking!

Quote:
Originally Posted by E.S. Furgeson View Post

ESF, this is why you weren't included above in my list of what people in the know are thinking.

I know YOU don't care about other people's kids or enforcing US laws!

You are so UN-American ! Sad you just don't go to another country like your Democratic heroes and bash America from there!
Old 07-14-19, 10:31 AM
All Region

Hurry ESF

Quote:
Originally Posted by E.S. Furgeson View Post

ESF, hurry and warn all the illegal immigrants in your neighborhood, ICE will be there later today
Old 07-15-19, 09:07 PM
All Region

Bobby Bushay is on a distinguished road
Any news tonight out of the BOE meeting in Berea??