#1  
Old 10-30-12, 09:49 PM
anonymous35 anonymous35 is offline
Junior Varsity
 
Join Date: 12-17-11
Posts: 29
anonymous35 is on a distinguished road
Ellet vs Kent Predictions

Good luck to Ellet! They have done some unthinkable things this season. Who ya got in this one?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-31-12, 07:11 AM
Dscoop Dscoop is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 03-31-11
Posts: 505
Dscoop is on a distinguished road
Ellet 20-13. Ground game will control the clock and keep Kent's offense off the field. Pep rally at the Ellet gym Thursday night. Doors open at 6:00, all of Akron welcome.

Last edited by Dscoop; 10-31-12 at 02:32 PM. Reason: correct
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-31-12, 07:12 AM
BigWorm BigWorm is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 10-07-12
Posts: 3,723
BigWorm can only hope to improve
Note to westsiders: there will be metal detectors ...

I have kent 34 Ellet 7


Go Orangemen!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-31-12, 08:25 AM
GRPride86 GRPride86 is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 08-17-05
Location: Preparing for zombie apoc
Posts: 14,402
GRPride86 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dscoop View Post
Ellet 20-13. Ground game will control the clock and keep Kent's offense off the field. Pep rally at the Ellet gym tonight. Doors open at 6:00, all of Akron welcome.
You're having a pep rally tonight?

That's pretty cool.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 10-31-12, 02:33 PM
Dscoop Dscoop is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 03-31-11
Posts: 505
Dscoop is on a distinguished road
Ya it's actually Thursday night. I originally posted tonight.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 10-31-12, 04:29 PM
Dscoop Dscoop is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 03-31-11
Posts: 505
Dscoop is on a distinguished road
Game has been moved to Stow HS 7:30 P.M.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 10-31-12, 04:37 PM
5IRONMAN5 5IRONMAN5 is offline
All District
 
Join Date: 10-28-12
Location: Uniontown
Posts: 147
5IRONMAN5 is on a distinguished road
Kent beat Ravenna who beat Tallmage who beat Ellet. Hmmmmmmmm. Plus Kent, Tallmage,Ravenna have been to the big show many many times. Dont believe what the Tallmage guys are saying. They are praying Ellet beats Kent.

Chapman is going to put up big numbers on you guys believe that. The kid is the real deal. When you see him play then you will believe. Look at it this way, you made the playoffs and are city champs. After you loose keep your head up.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 10-31-12, 04:38 PM
5IRONMAN5 5IRONMAN5 is offline
All District
 
Join Date: 10-28-12
Location: Uniontown
Posts: 147
5IRONMAN5 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dscoop View Post
Game has been moved to Stow HS 7:30 P.M.
That move just sealed the deal.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 10-31-12, 09:37 PM
Dscoop Dscoop is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 03-31-11
Posts: 505
Dscoop is on a distinguished road
Game has now been moved to Kent State. Dix Stadium.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 10-31-12, 10:11 PM
tallmadge H2 dad tallmadge H2 dad is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 10-22-05
Location: T-town via the Archbishop
Posts: 12,270
tallmadge H2 dad will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5IRONMAN5 View Post
Kent beat Ravenna who beat Tallmage who beat Ellet. Hmmmmmmmm. Plus Kent, Tallmage,Ravenna have been to the big show many many times. Dont believe what the Tallmage guys are saying. They are praying Ellet beats Kent.

Chapman is going to put up big numbers on you guys believe that. The kid is the real deal. When you see him play then you will believe. Look at it this way, you made the playoffs and are city champs. After you loose keep your head up.
Why would the Tallmadge guys care who wins this game? The winner will lose to Aurora in round 2 anyway.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 11-01-12, 09:07 AM
GRPride86 GRPride86 is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 08-17-05
Location: Preparing for zombie apoc
Posts: 14,402
GRPride86 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by tallmadge H2 dad View Post
Why would the Tallmadge guys care who wins this game? The winner will lose to Aurora in round 2 anyway.
H2, it's just another poster not looking at the seeding to see who they would play if they win.

But I do agree, Aurora is the team to beat.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 11-01-12, 11:20 AM
thepolster's Avatar
thepolster thepolster is offline
All World
 
Join Date: 10-17-07
Location: In JMOG'S basement.
Posts: 3,347
thepolster is on a distinguished road
Looks like Chapmans dad had the game moved to Dix Stadium. I wish my dad had that kind of power...... wait a minute hes dead.

http://www.portagetrailcentral.com/i...-ellet-preview
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 11-01-12, 01:41 PM
GRPride86 GRPride86 is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 08-17-05
Location: Preparing for zombie apoc
Posts: 14,402
GRPride86 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by thepolster View Post
Looks like Chapmans dad had the game moved to Dix Stadium. I wish my dad had that kind of power...... wait a minute hes dead.

http://www.portagetrailcentral.com/i...-ellet-preview
Wait a minute.....You don't need any help, you're the King of Springfield.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 11-02-12, 08:04 AM
PaidTalentEvaluator PaidTalentEvaluator is offline
All Ohio
 
Join Date: 10-18-11
Posts: 933
PaidTalentEvaluator is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRPride86 View Post
Wait a minute.....You don't need any help, you're the Queen of Springfield.
fixed it for you
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 11-02-12, 08:33 AM
spartan71 spartan71 is offline
All American
 
Join Date: 09-29-06
Location: Springfield Twp
Posts: 1,481
spartan71 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRPride86 View Post
Wait a minute.....You don't need any help, you're the King of Springfield.
More like the Al Capone lol
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 11-02-12, 11:20 AM
kent16 kent16 is offline
All Yappi
 
Join Date: 07-03-08
Location: Kent Ohio
Posts: 6,191
kent16 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRPride86 View Post
Wait a minute.....You don't need any help, you're the Queen of Springfield.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:51 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.