Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > General Sports > Debate Forum

Hello Guest!
Take a minute to register, It's 100% FREE! What are you waiting for?
Register Now

Old 06-12-18, 04:14 PM
All Yappi

winbypin is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueJayFan View Post
I post one time (a funny tweet) for the first time in nearly a week and I'm "mad"
You've been mad since November, 2016.
Old 06-12-18, 04:19 PM
All Yappi

zeeman is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monclova Steve View Post
zeeman,
Do you ever have the ability to debate anything of substance? What do you think are the strengths and weaknesses of Trump's positions regarding North Korea?
Here's your opportunity to show that you have even a childlike grasp of what issues are being discussed. Or, you could just keep portraying yourself as a child playing in a sandbox.
It's up to you. We'll look forward to your substantive arguments.
My adult take is that whether the left likes it or not, POTUS is doing unconventional things that no one else has tried. Will they all work? Probably not, but some will and already have. Would you rather have a guy with nukes pizzed off at us or playing ball? At least he is trying, which is good enough for me.

Now my preferred method is to put things in terms that bring a light hearted approach to some of the stuff posted here, and well if you don’t like.....your mama!
Old 06-12-18, 04:38 PM
All Yappi

lotr10 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerPaw View Post
No healthcare plan - none. No simplified tax reform, and goes mostly to the rich - lies. Massive deficit increase - big lie. Trillion dollar infrastructure - certainly not now. Would release his taxes - lie. No wall paid by Mexico - LOL lie.

Yes of course he has kept many promises, but the above are some biggies no? And the ones kept are mostly EO type, not legislative. Very little if any deal making. "I make deals. I bring sides together. That is what I do." Another lie. He can't negotiate for chit. Knows very little subject matter. His style is to simply demand, bully, insult, make stuff up, change his mind, and generally act like a kid. Not impressed.
The operative word here TP is BETRAYED his campaign promises which is a lot different then not getting everything done halfway through his first term. The Health care debacle was on the GOP congress and the infrastructure package & wall are in the works. Maybe democrat voters are like toddlers demanding instant gratification but we Trump voters live in the real world and know it takes time to get some things done.
Old 06-12-18, 04:40 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrycrane View Post
Kim wins by the mere fact that they held the summit. I am not saying that Trump lost anything or gave too much as we simply don't know what really went on and how this wil transpire.

I am not adverse to saying Trump has done some good things or effective things.
The economy which was going forward along with the unemployment rate, has been heated up by Tax cuts which at full employment is always a bit dicey in terms of the chances for a bigger more dramatic drop at some point.

What you see as good things isn't universally thought of as good. His protectionism , his undoing everything just because he didn't institute them aren't all home runs or good things just because you think so.

Mad at what Zee ? That silly even funny intro film that Micahel Medved AN UP AND COMING hard charging Trump fan these days { He loves his unconditional support of Israel , his further right policies that he does to stick it to his former people on the left, and of course I think Ole Mike might be angling for a job in the Trump organization even if he would deny it because it's obvious he is always giving him advice on his show and his ego is such as he think s he can counsel Trump through his " Rough edged instincts". }

I love the Blind hatred charge of people who aren't Trumptards. Easy to see why I for one don't approve, nothing blind about my thoughts or vision.

This is a quick example of how people can look at the same thing but see them totally differently. Many out HERE seem to think Trump is 'Tough" because he is bombastic and can't let anything go because he is a 'FIGHTER". His words and abrasiveness and his lack of EVER apologizing to anyone ever no matter what as 'Strong".

I see Trump as a narcissist , Cassette cover thin skin , fragile ego, and more FAKE tough . Twitter tough , stubborn stupid tough , And whines and lies more than any other Prez I history and it's not close . He plays the victim to his base and you guys overlook this trait as being obviously whining and lying about all the forces that are out to get him. He is hoping that you believe him and follow him in his denouncement of any institution person or thing that opposes him in any way even if it's just perceived.

I will agree that it works, I see it here in this space and in poll numbers . This he is good at it , spinning lies and narratives that benefit him . If you say he is a truth teller that is the end of any argument . You guys buying what he says and thinking everything he has doe and undone is 'Good" DOESN'T MAKE IT SO , it means you believe it.
A bit passive aggressive here Harry.
Old 06-12-18, 04:43 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutsnbolts View Post
Location. (Not North Korea BJF)
Allowed KJU to see a country far better off than his own. A chance to see what dealing fairly with the world could allow for his people.
Showing of the presidential limo.
Allowed KJU to see what a freely-elected president of a republic could have.
The meeting.
I don't think I've ever come away from any meeting in Asia, Europe, or Africa without a better understanding and appreciation of their lives and their unique challenges. There may have still been disagreements with thoughts on individual issues, but still appreciation in general.
While it wasn't as quoteworthy as "Tear down that wall", it was indeed historic.

And lets not forget this brilliant video showed to Kim:

It shows Kim two outcomes here:

1) join the family of nations and happy days are here again or

2) screw with us and we'll blast your country back to the stone age (the scenes of fighter jets and a Navy task force in the middle of the video).
Old 06-12-18, 04:47 PM
All Yappi

What much of the media is missing here is how this clears the board for Trump to use EXTREME military action if Kim screws us over. Trump can now look the American public in the eye and say I did everything I could for peace and offered this guy a way out but he's so deranged he didn't take it. Now we have NO CHOICE but to annihilate him or risk one of his nukes hitting San Fran.
Old 06-12-18, 05:46 PM
All World

chs1971 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by winbypin View Post
You've been mad since November, 2016.
ba-dum-CH!
Old 06-12-18, 06:15 PM
All World

Harrycrane is an unknown quantity at this point
Previous Presidents have tried. Previous average men have beaten down the great Kim Junk Yuun's door begging for a meeting with the great humanitarian and strong leader of the great powerful nation of North Korea and all have failed .

Yuun , a smart cookie , a talented smart leader who loves his peeps unconditionally is seen as a top dog in the world and is someone dozens of powerful men have tried to get a meeting with to try to get the 34 year old powerhouse just to email them back .

It never happened until now. They all failed to even get a meeting despite trying over and over again to try to legitimize themselves which a meeting with Yuung surely would bring. Trump finally broke through , the first man 'BIG" enough to get Kim Junk Yuun 's attention . Who knows what it was , the hands ? The Loooong tie , the narcissism ? Whatever it was , they all failed despite fawning over yuung and begging him . { Hmm it was Kim begging Trump it seems at the end } Total victory for Trump who did what al men tried but failed to impress the 'Smart cookie ".
Old 06-12-18, 06:24 PM
All World

So you tend to take Trump at his word or tweet ? Hmm so you really think Trump obliterates NK if pushed? Really? He ' SAYS" a lot of things , but he LIES most of the time or talks out out his azzz almost all the time . Trump says it is''Gospel???? " and will happen ? Is that your argument? How do you know what Kim Junk Yuuun is thinking ?
Old 06-12-18, 06:49 PM
All World

Yeah your either have to be 10000 percent for OR 10000000 percent against , it's an either or society. Black or white, , FBI { Except the peon rank and file who are all pure as the driven snow along with every patrolman who shoots people } is evil Donald J Trump is full of integrity and truth .

Either or, ? Passive or aggressive , no middle ground . Well come to think of it , I believe what may happen is what trump said, 'Six months from now I may come back here and say 'I was wrong" I will make an excuse " lmao . This summit will likely be MEH personified with nothing really concrete coming out of it that benefits the world.

That opinion has little to do with trump but rather a rouge nation that has spent 60 years developing a Nukes program that is their pride and joy , wit little else to speak of . Wil they totally disarm themselves in order to ? What is they get for their trouble and lack of any power and pride? They throw away all the money years sweat and work that went into their only real source of self esteem because Don Trump tweeted tough?
Old 06-12-18, 06:57 PM
All Yappi

Southwest Guy is on a distinguished road
Be interesting to wait a few months and see how this compares to the deceptive Iran deal that people were fawning over.
Old 06-12-18, 07:31 PM
All American

gneiss rocks is on a distinguished road
The cabal or deep state actors have been removed from NK, and deal has long been agreed upon.
If you watch the media and the Dems you can tell they want to cling onto and escalate any conflicts...nothing it seems would be better for them than a nuclear war. 30 million lives would be a great start...

We have another option. Dark to light.
Old 06-12-18, 07:40 PM
All World

What’s really disconcerting is that Trump announced unilaterally to the leader of North Korea that the United States is going to stop military exercises with our allies, without first telling our allies or even the Pentagon. That’s astonishing,” said Michael Green, a senior vice president for Asia at the Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS) and a former senior director for Asia on the National Security Council. “Then Trump says he’d like to pull U.S. troops out of Asia, which is a real heart-warming development for Beijing and Moscow, who want nothing more than to weaken and eventually unravel our alliances. So this is a pretty stunning development.”
Old 06-12-18, 07:48 PM
All Yappi

Suspend military excercises to see what NK does. We only have 30,000 troops in SK. They aren't invading NK or anybody else with a force that size. And they aren't coming home right now anyway. We still have what 50,000 in Japan? Plus carrier groups. SK does have a large and capable military.

Chicken little syndrome is in full force with the liberals today.
Old 06-12-18, 08:12 PM
All American

Hammerdrill is on a distinguished road
Quote:
What’s really disconcerting is that Trump announced unilaterally to the leader of North Korea that the United States is going to stop military exercises with our allies, without first telling our allies or even the Pentagon. That’s astonishing,” said Michael Green, a senior vice president for Asia at the Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS) and a former senior director for Asia on the National Security Council. “Then Trump says he’d like to pull U.S. troops out of Asia, which is a real heart-warming development for Beijing and Moscow, who want nothing more than to weaken and eventually unravel our alliances. So this is a pretty stunning development.”
LOL! it is amazing what you look for to become angry or concerned about. If Obama said the same thing you would have thought it was great! When he was threatening to wipe NK off the map you were concerned about that too.
Old 06-12-18, 08:13 PM
All American

Hammerdrill is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Southwest Guy View Post
Be interesting to wait a few months and see how this compares to the deceptive Iran deal that people were fawning over.
I will be watching closely for the plane load of cash to be delivered.
Old 06-12-18, 08:29 PM
All World

You guys should go back to 2008 through 2016 and listen to a read what EVERY REPUBLICAN and EVERY Conservative pundit said and how they reacted to even the suggestion of Obama 'Thinking" about meeting with Kim Junk Yuun. and North Korea. McCain included TRUMP INCLUDED

Fast forward to now? It is the greatest achievement known to man kind , a god-dman triumph ? Now? Praise for Junk Yuun is applauded and called brilliant ? Seriously go back and look at this ? Incredible hypocrisy . Stop with Trump is a great man and negotiator . He went bankrupt many times for a reason .
Old 06-12-18, 08:33 PM
All Yappi

But Obama, but Obama.

This is good stuff.
Old 06-12-18, 08:39 PM
All World

You guys should go back to 2008 through 2016 and listen to a read what EVERY REPUBLICAN and EVERY Conservative pundit said and how they reacted to even the suggestion of Obama 'Thinking" about meeting with Kim Junk Yuun. and North Korea. McCain included TRUMP INCLUDED

Fast forward to now? It is the greatest achievement known to man kind , a god-dman triumph ? Now? Praise for Junk Yuun is applauded and called brilliant ? Seriously go back and look at this ? Incredible hypocrisy . Stop with Trump is a great man and negotiator . He went bankrupt many times for a reason .

Forgot to add this gem. You guys are just the type to LOVE DENNIS RODMAN. Where is the praise for the guy ? Come on he's your type of guy isn't he? He loves Trump he must be OK ?

Can you imagine if Rodman was a Obama or Clinton ally? You would be howling at the Kim Junk MOON right now. Laughing at him. Now ? Like the rhetoric of Trump and EVERY Republican for years , IT CHANGES suddenly ?

You guys aren't praising Kim now like some conservatives are now doing? Worst human rights violator in the world, being called a smart cookie, a passionate lover of his people , really smart , and just a funny good guy? Do you agree?
Old 06-12-18, 08:42 PM
All Yappi

What does rodman have to do with anything? You ladies are getting desperate. You would be better served to go back to humping the collusion leg now.
Old 06-12-18, 08:49 PM
All Yappi

y2h is on a distinguished road
Quote:
No healthcare plan - none. No simplified tax reform, and goes mostly to the rich - lies. Massive deficit increase - big lie. Trillion dollar infrastructure - certainly not now. Would release his taxes - lie. No wall paid by Mexico - LOL lie.

Yes of course he has kept many promises, but the above are some biggies no? And the ones kept are mostly EO type, not legislative. Very little if any deal making. "I make deals. I bring sides together. That is what I do." Another lie. He can't negotiate for chit. Knows very little subject matter. His style is to simply demand, bully, insult, make stuff up, change his mind, and generally act like a kid. Not impressed.
Congress would have a lot to do with that no?
Old 06-12-18, 08:50 PM
All American

gneiss rocks is on a distinguished road
Quote:

It is not hypocrisy at all...what you are watching is mind control techniques used by the controlled media, it is equally on the left and the right.
The biggest scams are always war, but now we have anti war stuff going on that is very bad for the cabal and their plans...so they must work hard to trigger the sheep.

When you step back from the partisan BS it becomes quite apparent.
Old 06-12-18, 08:51 PM
All Yappi

SWMCinci is on a distinguished road
Quote:
……. No simplified tax reform, and goes mostly to the rich - lies. ……..
The actual facts are: the largest percentage of cuts went to the poor and middle class. The cut in tax rates were concentrated on the bottom quintiles while the top bracket was only cut 10%.

The fact that you are constructing an argument vs stating one is more evidence that our tax laws are punitive to success and illustrates that the majority have no idea about taxes and what "fairness" or "paying one's fair share" would really mean if that were the law of the land.
Old 06-12-18, 09:34 PM
All World

Gh0st is on a distinguished road
Quote:
So your opinion is that conducting war games is the correct thing to do if trying to peacefully negotiate with NK yo dismantle their nuclear weapons?

Now the same liberal crybabies that called the military exercises inflammatory to begin with are saying it was foolish to stop them FOR NOW.

We still have 30,000 troops and the entire 7th fleet deployed there, but stopping the war games is definitely going to give away our weakness in the region.
Old 06-13-18, 02:52 AM
All Ohio

FootballFan1795 is on a distinguished road
IMO, the video is Trump’s overtly-manipulative (and I think farcical) appeal to KJU’s grandiose view of his own global power, intellect, and abilities and to his insatiable craving for worldwide admiration (sound familiar?). By now, everyone knows that insults and military threats don’t really work on idiot KJU, but Trump is betting that even lil kim won’t be able to resist the allure of the immense fame, fortune, flash, bling (food!) that await him (I promise!) if he simply cooperates. As a savvy opportunist, I bet Trump sees nothing but dollar signs and growth prospects for U.S. businesses in this mysterious, underdeveloped land (move over Vlad and Xi – can you say ‘Trump Tower Pyongyang’?) We finally got a piece of the pi-i-i-ie! (Well … maybe.)
Old 06-13-18, 04:00 AM
All World

That was what that garish comical appeal to Kim that he and Trump were indeed special humans put here to make the world a better place.

I just thought you guys would want to comment on Dennis Rodman being a great human. He seems just like the type of guy you fellas would really love during his time in the NBA and no more importantly a purveyor of world peace. Remember the dress he showed up in at the presser?

I wonder if Mike Pence and the wife will have him over for dinner . I just find it comical to hear guys on the right suddenly talk about Rodman as if he is sane and able . Funny as sheet. Whats' s funny about it ? The OBVIOUS optics and the fact that if anyone else was aligning with this guy you would be howling.

Ivanka Trump made tremendous sacrifices taking the white house job as did her husband skinny Jared Kushner who is from fine felon fed pen stock , they ONLY cleared 82 million last year a far cry fro wjat they could have done without full time jobs in the White House certainly.

Can you imagine if a democratic Prez put his daughter in the white house with zero experience and it was such a sham that the daughter was still able to make that type of money despite the tremendous 'Sacrifices " She and her shady husband who apparently didn't fall far from the Kushner felon tree it seems .

No Ghost it is an opinion , the point was more he doesn't tell anyone his plans and just blurts it out . He says it to Kim , BUT NO ONE ELSE ? Just like the conservatives { Even fake one Don Trump who was LOUD} who spent years mocking the Dem Prez for even suggesting a meeting with Junk yuun> You see this works both ways Casper?
Old 06-13-18, 06:43 AM
All World

Purplemojo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by FootballFan1795 View Post
IMO, the video is Trump’s overtly-manipulative (and I think farcical) appeal to KJU’s grandiose view of his own global power, intellect, and abilities and to his insatiable craving for worldwide admiration (sound familiar?). By now, everyone knows that insults and military threats don’t really work on idiot KJU, but Trump is betting that even lil kim won’t be able to resist the allure of the immense fame, fortune, flash, bling (food!) that await him (I promise!) if he simply cooperates. As a savvy opportunist, I bet Trump sees nothing but dollar signs and growth prospects for U.S. businesses in this mysterious, underdeveloped land (move over Vlad and Xi – can you say ‘Trump Tower Pyongyang’?) We finally got a piece of the pi-i-i-ie! (Well … maybe.)
What experienced negotiator would fail to use all of Kim's foibles? Very weird post. I am sure you had no problem with Obama bowing to middle eastern despots and his world apology tour, but food and "bling" used to negotiate with a guy who likes shiny things and you have a problem with it.
Old 06-13-18, 06:52 AM
All American

Happygoluckky is on a distinguished road
Here is a great video describing the Trumpsters/Hannity (yes they are the same thing) view of the world:

http://https://twitter.com/TheDailyS...675457/video/1
Old 06-13-18, 07:10 AM
All World

Quote:
No Ghost it is an opinion , the point was more he doesn't tell anyone his plans and just blurts it out . He says it to Kim , BUT NO ONE ELSE ? Just like the conservatives { Even fake one Don Trump who was LOUD} who spent years mocking the Dem Prez for even suggesting a meeting with Junk yuun> You see this works both ways Casper?
I can barely even read this, but what Dem President ever seriously talked about meeting with Kim?
Old 06-13-18, 07:13 AM
All World

Quote:

I find it amusing that libs think they have any leg to stand on when it comes to healthcare. Forgetting that the Dems passed a healthcare bill, so we shouldn't even be dealing with this.

Also amusing how little they understand separation of powers. Basically Trump is responsible for the Executive, Legislative, and Judicial branches. He also is responsible for the local state, county, and city governments.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: