Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  
Old 07-12-19, 09:22 AM
All Yappi

fish82 will become famous soon enoughfish82 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrycrane View Post
Growing certainly, not sure what golden means , economically speaking .
I don't know either. A reasonable assumption can be made that it would be an economy that averaged 3% growth or higher during any of the previous 8 years.

Quote:
Trending upwards certainly,
Certainly false. The economy was in fact trending downward the 2nd half of 2016.

Quote:
came in at a MUCH better point than Obama did that even the faaaaaarrrrrrr right echoers can admit.
Obama literally had no where to go but up. Few if any Presidents have been more perfectly set up to achieve economic "success," and he achieved the worst post-recession growth rate in recorded history.
Old 07-12-19, 10:16 AM
All World

Qcity is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by fish82 View Post
Obama literally had no where to go but up. Few if any Presidents have been more perfectly set up to achieve economic "success," and he achieved the worst post-recession growth rate in recorded history.

...and that was because he attempted (at every turn) to ram down Marxist policies on a capitalist economy. Eight years of handouts, doubling the national debt, and creating domestic turmoil ..........what a record.
Old 07-12-19, 10:17 AM
All World

Happygoluckky is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qcity View Post
...and that was because he attempted (at every turn) to ram down Marxist policies on a capitalist economy. Eight years of handouts, doubling the national debt, and creating domestic turmoil ..........what a record.
DEBT : clap:
Old 07-12-19, 10:55 AM
All Yappi

nwwarrior09 is on a distinguished road
We're projecting $5 trillion+ in debt accrued through the current Trump admin budgets. The only thing that's really changed is that debt as a ratio of GDP has slowed dramatically, so long as the market keeps pace with growth.

If our 10 year market expansion hits another recession within the next couple years, it would probably be safe to assume that the debt/GDP ratio will explode again -- regardless of who's president. Probably why some traditional economic policy notions have been getting flipped on their heads, such as the federal reserve just cutting interest rates in what's on paper a strong economy.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Old 07-12-19, 02:21 PM
All World

Indiandad is on a distinguished road
[QUOTE=Harrycrane;7338261]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indiandad View Post

Someone had to think so I suppose . Are you are farmer ?
No. I just used common sense about supply and demand and logistical supply chains.
Old 07-12-19, 05:06 PM
All Yappi

Harrycrane is an unknown quantity at this point
[QUOTE=Indiandad;7338432]
Quote:

No. I just used common sense about supply and demand and logistical supply chains.
You actually think you are the sheet? Oh I wasn't aware that you actually had that opinion of yourself . Again , I am guessing not a ton of others do. And I don'[t mean here , I mean out there.
Old 07-12-19, 06:29 PM
All World

Your opinion doesn't matter and it certainly doesn't change the fact that I have been right since the beginning.
Old 07-12-19, 07:23 PM
All Yappi

You know what is really cool being right about? Real estate speculation. Buying low taking a risk , finding hidden gems in undervalued markets , noticing patterns and pulling the trigger . Fixing , renting and then selling at a price much higher than you paid . Doing it a few more times , being right again and knowing your retirement will be very comfortable .

Being right is awesome in many areas . What was it you were right about again ? What had it done for you? Oh that’s right . Nothing
Old 07-12-19, 07:46 PM
All World

Quote:
You know what is really cool being right about? Real estate speculation. Buying low taking a risk , finding hidden gems in undervalued markets , noticing patterns and pulling the trigger . Fixing , renting and then selling at a price much higher than you paid . Doing it a few more times , being right again and knowing your retirement will be very comfortable .

Being right is awesome in many areas . What was it you were right about again ? What had it done for you? Oh thatís right . Nothing
lol.... You have no idea.
Old 07-12-19, 07:48 PM
All Yappi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indiandad View Post
lol.... You have no idea.
Explain it to me
Old 07-12-19, 08:26 PM
All World

Quote:
Explain it to me
I've been investing in Real Estate all over the midwest for 25 years. I don't dabble in the small stuff though. It's got to be a 7 figure property or I won't waste my time.
Old 07-16-19, 11:08 AM
All World

Qcity is on a distinguished road
Meanwhile, the tide has turned in the so-called trade war; the exodus from China by manufacturers is a stampede. Add to that the price concessions negotiated by US companies for purchases from China to cover the tariff increases; something few are mentioning in the media. A few more months and the commies buckle.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: