Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority  

Go Back   Yappi Sports - THE Ohio Prep Sports Authority > Girls HS Sports > Softball

Old 06-27-19, 02:59 PM
Go Buckeyes

Yappi will become famous soon enoughYappi will become famous soon enough
Area softball stars shine in Southern Ohio Sports Authority’s Inaugural All-Star Game

Quote:
Wheelersburg’s softball season has been over for over a month now, but junior pitcher Sydney Spence is still in midseason form.

Competing in Southern Ohio Sports Authority’s All-Star Game at Unioto Tuesday evening, Spence threw seven shutout innings in a 4-0 win. Spence, who was playing for SOSA White, cruised through a talented SOSA Black lineup, allowing just four hits and striking out nine.

“It was my first time meeting Sydney. She’s a great person with a great attitude,” Unioto coach Rob Hull said, who was SOSA White’s coach. “I can see why she’s so successful in the circle. I thought she pitched a tremendous game against some of the most talented hitters in Southern Ohio. The way she spots her pitches and movement of the ball, she takes control of an at-bat. That’s what makes her dominant. She’s a talent that all coaches would love to have on a team.”
Read more:
https://www.portsmouth-dailytimes.co...-all-star-game
Sponsored Links